Mariella's Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

"Relax, it won't hurt."

There was the hint of a chuckle in his voice, laughing, Mariella believed, at her naivety. But he hadn't moved away from her entrance, in fact she could feel his finger tip wriggling and pressing gently as it tried to gain entry. She could also feel her bottom relaxing and allowing him in. The line from his story jumped into her mind again; "Then her sphincter relented and allowed him to slide his cock deep into the velvety warmth of her rectum." It wasn't his cock yet, but her sphincter was letting him in. Then she felt his finger push into her, and she had finally started the journey that she had dreamed of.

The sensation was not what she expected, it was pleasant, nice even, but different. There was no way to explain it, but she liked it, she liked it very much in fact. Having gained admission Leo began slowly sliding his finger in and out of her, pushing it full depth, then withdrawing to the tip. Mariella groaned with pleasure, her pussy lubricating jealously at her bottom's enjoyment.

Suddenly she felt a cold wet sensation just above her anus and jumped slightly in surprise.

"It's ok," She heard Leo's voice. "It's just a drop more lube."

He had poured a little into her crack to allow it to run down to where his finger entered her body. It soon became clear why he had done so, because he gently insinuated a second finger into her to lie alongside the first. This time she felt her sphincter stretch quite a lot to accommodate this second intrusion and she was not entirely sure that she liked it. But then, as her entrance accustomed itself to two fingers she began to take pleasure in having them both inside her. The sensations she felt from one were now magnified as her bottom was made fuller by the two and the walls of her rectum fitted more snugly around them. She also realised that he was preparing her for the much greater invasion of his cock, something she now looked forward to with a hammering heart and bated breath.

Leo kept thrusting into Mariella's rectum with his fingers for, sometimes going deep, sometimes entering only a little way, sometimes doing it gently and sometimes with force, and all the time Mariella knelt letting out little gasps and whimpers at the pleasure being generated in her bottom. She was enjoying the feel of him inside her, and waited for the next, vital step with rising expectations. She was now sure that, not only would she be able to contain him, but she would actually reach orgasm from being anally fucked. She could hardly wait.

Then he moved around to kneel behind her, and she knew that the moment had finally arrived. Now she would finally know what it was like to experience anal intercourse, that forbidden intercourse that she had so long wanted to try. She felt him open the cheeks of her bottom with his fingers and apply a little more lube. Then she felt him shuffle closer, and her heart pounded in anticipation, waiting for that first contact. The contact came, she felt the head of his cock nudge against her anus while his fingers held open her bottom, and she knew he was gazing at her most private place, lining up his cock ready to enter her.

She wondered briefly with some trepidation what he would do and how he would set about penetrating her, but then she felt a gentle pressure against her entrance. He was not thrusting at her, but, as in his story, he was leaning himself against her and letting his weight do the work. She held herself still, not pushing back, but not letting him move her forward either. The pressure increased and she felt her sphincter begin to stretch, opening little by little as the head of Leo's cock sought entry. He leaned a little harder and she had to hold herself steady against it. Her bottom opened a little bit more and she could see, in her minds eye, her tight little hole spreading and his cock partly inside. Then it was there. She felt his cock enter her, sliding smoothly inside, and her anal cherry had finally disappeared into history. She gasped with the intensity of the sensation and the pleasure of it, the line from Leo's story coming into her mind for the last time as she felt him start to thrust into her for her first anal fuck.

"Then her sphincter relented and allowed him to slide his cock deep into the velvety warmth of her rectum."

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers