Marie's Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

Then they switched places again with Marie straddling my cock and Amy's pussy on my face. I lightly nibbled her clit and tongue-fucked her as she squirmed and moaned. My wife used her wet pussy to tease the head of my cock, then mounted it and slid down slowly.

She continued making out with her friend while riding my cock. She slid all the way up, then slowly down and ground her pussy against my crotch. We were all moaning and panting by this time and I knew that one or more of us were going to cum soon. My face was smeared with pussy juice. I was in heaven.

Marie said, "Make me cum, then I want you to fuck her and make her cum too."

As my mouth was covered by Amy's cunt I could only hum, "Uh Huh," through my nose.

I don't think my cock had ever been any harder and probably never will be again. It was absolutely swollen to the max and throbbing. Marie began the rhythm that I knew would make her reach her sexual peak. Soon she moaned loudly and her pussy squeezed my cock spasmodically. She shuddered, bucked her hips and creamed my cock. Finally Marie completely tensed up for a few seconds and then relaxed.

I needed to cum too but held back as best I could. I had another woman to satisfy!

Amy climbed off my face and moved down to mount my cock as Marie disengaged. Marie moved up and kissed me as I felt her friend slide her pussy down my cock. She was wonderfully warm, wet and tight. She began rocking back and forth, taking me all the way into her then slowly pulling up, then down again. Then she began a quick pumping action for a minute followed by slow pumps, driving me mad.

Marie turned to her friend to suck and nibble her nipples. She ran a hand between Amy and myself and added clit massage to her repertoire. Amy's orgasm hit like lightning with an unintelligible shout and spasms that ran up and down her body for what seemed like five minutes. I suspect that she had multiple orgasms, one after the other.

"I can't take it any more," I said breathlessly, "Girls, I'm going to cum, can't hold it back!"

Amy pulled off of my cock and Marie began to stroke it furiously, saying, "Come on, and give us all you've got!" I did just that. I bucked my hips and shot cum in long powerful squirts all over my stomach and chest as well as Marie's hand and arm. When I calmed down and my dick deflated somewhat the girls cleaned me up with their tongues. Once done with that chore they laid down, one on each side of me. We kissed goodnight and snuggled together until we drifted into dreamland.

Thinking back as I write this, it turned out to be the only night that I got more than four hours of uninterrupted sleep that week. No complaints, it was an amazing, once in a lifetime experience and well worth sacrificing sleep for.

I'm an early riser, can't sleep past 6:00 AM even if I want to. I like mornings and had carefully climbed out of bed long before Marie and Amy woke up. I took a quick shower, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts...no shoes, and made my way quietly to the kitchen. I got the coffee started and made a quick circuit of the island since I hadn't had a chance to see it all the day before.

When I got back to the house it was still quiet, all of the girls were still sleeping, so I started the scrambled eggs and bacon. That did the trick. As soon the aroma of coffee and bacon circulated through the house the girls started showing up one-by-one.

Amy signaled her arrival first when I heard her behind me ask, "What are you doing up so early?"

"I've been up for over an hour," I answered, "Can't sleep late, and never have since high school. It's a curse."

She was dressed in a short terrycloth robe that was tied at the waist. When she bent down to retrieve a fork that I'd dropped while setting the table the robe parted a bit at the top and bottom. I got a glimpse of her pussy fur and her "girls" that were not encumbered by a bra.

"Wow!" I heard Marie say, as she entered the kitchen/dining room area, "I should sleep in more often if it means you will handle the cooking." She came downstairs barefoot and in pajama shorts with skimpy tank top. She had apparently skipped putting on a bra. She usually straps her boobs in as soon as she gets up in the morning.

I was pleased to note that none of the women felt that they needed to be fully dressed around me, except for Debra, the modest one. She came down wearing yellow short sleeve cotton top with white shorts. The one thing I had noticed about her was that her nipples seemed to always be standing at attention and poking through anything she wore. Also, even though she was not as likely to wear something revealing, she didn't seem to mind the others showing little modesty in my presence.

Carol arrived in a short white silk nightgown that ended just above her knees. It was fairly tight across her chest and showed off her breasts nicely. The last arrival, Tammy, shuffled sleepily to the table in a very short, pale blue baby-doll nightgown with matching panties that showed below the hem. It was nearly see-through.

After the meal the girls were nice enough to clean up and let me goof off for a little while. They decided that swimming and soaking up the sun was going to be the order of the day and went upstairs to change into their swimsuits while I made a list of things I needed to do. They came back downstairs as a group, carrying towels and tanning lotion. "Sorry you can't join us Jack," Amy told me as they trooped out the back door and down to the beach, which wasn't much farther than a hundred yards away.

The girls were wearing bikinis with the exception of Carol who was wearing a tiny yellow Wicked Weasel micro-kini and Debra who wore a relatively modest one-piece suit (which couldn't hide her permanently erect nipples). After the parade I got to work with various repairs that were needed.

Around 1:00 PM Debra and Marie returned to the house to fix some sandwiches for our lunch. They asked me to carry one of the coolers down to the beach while they brought the sandwiches, and then join them for lunch.

I was ready for a break. We made our way down the sandy path to the beach where there was already a blanket spread out under a beach umbrella. I sat the cooler down in the shade and my tired old self in a folding chair that wasn't occupied. Marie called out, "Lunch is ready, come and get it!"

Everyone gathered around and selected sandwiches and beer or pop from the cooler. I didn't see Carol until I looked out in the water where she was swimming our direction. When she got to shallow enough water she stood up.

"Damn!" I muttered to myself. Her yellow Wicked Weasel was totally transparent! Not only were her nipples easy to see but her hairless pussy slit was on display as well. I had to sit down again in order to hide my hard-on.

"Damn girl!" said Amy, "You might as well be completely naked for all that your swimsuit covers."

Carol answered, "Maybe I will be soon. I wanted to get an all-over tan anyway."

"You won't get any complaints from me!" I said, trying not to drool.

"Thank you, Jack!" Carol replied, smiling and giving me a wink, "That's the nicest compliment I've had in years."

"You deserve it, all of you girls look great in your swimsuits. I'm a lucky man," I said.

A chorus of thank-you's followed and we ate our lunches in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. After I finished eating and enjoyed the view for a little while, I bid the girls a nice afternoon made my way to the other side of the island where the dock needed my attention.

I finished that chore in about an hour and moved to the master bedroom where the curtain rod over the window looking out the back had been separated from the wall. While I studied the problem I saw one of the girls lying on her back tanning topless. I remembered my camera all of a sudden and grabbed it from the dresser. I had brought it with me to document the work I did on the place.

As I zoomed in as far as the lens would allow I was surprised to see that the topless sunbather was Debra! She was the last of the women that I expected to go topless. She had untied the neck-strap at the top of her one-piece swimsuit and rolled it down to her waist. 'So,' I thought, 'she's only modest when I am around,' as I snapped six or seven shots.

After finishing the roll of film that was in the camera I placed it back in the dresser and set about completing my chores for the day.

I was relaxing in a chair in the common room when the girls began trickling in around six that evening. The first arrivals were Marie and Amy who had apparently decided that there was no need for modesty any more. They came through the back door wearing only their bikini bottoms and flopped down on the couch.

"I'm so tired I could fall asleep right here and probably wouldn't wake up if there was an earthquake," Marie said.

Amy agreed and added, "If I had stayed on the beach one more minute my boobs would have been toasted. I should have used more sun lotion," she said as she spread lotion over her lovely globes bringing the nipples to attention.

I was enjoying the boob show when Carol, Tammy and Debra arrived, all topless. When Debra saw that I was in the room she pulled her swimsuit up over her breasts but hadn't turned away from me first. She was slowly shedding her modesty, which suited me just fine.

After a few minutes of conversation it became evident that nobody had the energy to prepare a fancy meal. I volunteered, "I'll fire up the grill if someone else will put some plates, chips and drinks on the table."

As I got up slowly and headed for the deck all five of the women moved toward the kitchen to help. A few minutes later Marie brought a pile of hamburger patties and hot dogs, which I put on the grill. Without a word she started the pump on the hot tub and climbed in, slipping down so that she was completely immersed in the warm water to her neck.

"Did you notice how Debra loosened up a little on the beach today?" she asked me.

"Oh yeah," I answered, "I snapped a couple of pictures of her tanning topless."

Marie replied, "With a little more time and encouragement we think that she'll drop her modesty and get comfortable with casual nudity."

"I hope so, she looked great topless on the beach but I didn't want to embarrass her by mentioning it," I said.

"Table's ready when the grillin's done," said Amy as she walked out and climbed into the hot tub with Marie. The three other women joined Marie and Amy over the next few minutes. It was a beautiful sight, four half-naked women plus Debra with breasts surfacing from time to time for me to view while I tended to the grill chores.

When the hotdogs and burgers were ready I piled them on a platter and called, "dinner's ready," as I carried them to the table. Eventually they all arrived, sat down and hungrily dug in.

Everyone was tired, so it was a quiet meal until Amy spoke up, "Hey! This is our first topless meal together but two of you are cheating. Deb and Jack, off with your tops!"

I groaned and pulled my t-shirt over my head. Debra looked around the table and saw that everyone was watching her.

"I can't," she said, "not with Jack in the room."

"He's already seen your boobs, Deb," Marie told her, "He saw you on the beach this afternoon."

Debra looked like a deer caught in a car's headlights when it dawned on her that she had been visible from the house. Then she looked resigned to her fate. She kept her eyes away from me as she untied the neck-strap of her swimsuit and peeled the top down to reveal her perky B+ breasts. Her nipples immediately stood out as the cool air from the ceiling fan hit them. Her face turned almost as red as her hair as she blushed from head to toe.

The other four women clapped, cheered and praised her for her bravery. I tried not to stare but managed to enjoy the view as we finished our meal. I went upstairs to get my camera and shouted "group photo" as I came back down the stairs. The women gathered together with arms around waists and breasts proudly thrust toward the camera. Debra hesitated at first but, at the encouragement of her friends, faced the camera and smiled timidly. I fired off four or five shots and promised to send prints to everyone.

Debra asked me not to send one to her. "I don't want my husband to find out what went on down here," she said, "he wouldn't understand.

"Don't worry," Marie said, "this vacation is all about good friends having fun and what happens on the island stays on the island."

That was the turning point. For the rest of the week none of the women wore anything above the waist more than once or twice, including Debra. I was treated to a virtual parade of beautiful, bouncing, bobbing boobs and sported at least a partial erection during all of my waking hours.

There wasn't much to do after dinner; we used paper plates and cups with plastic forks and knives. Everyone gathered in the common room and all of the women were laughing, drinking and talking when Carol complained that she was sore from swimming so much.

"Jack gives a great massage," Marie told her... bless her heart.

"Oh, really?" Carol responded, "How about it Jack, got enough energy to knead my soreness away?" she looked at me and asked.

"I supposed I could force myself to get up from here and put you out of your misery if you want," I told her. "Lay down on your bed upstairs. I'll get some lotion and meet you there." Life was just getting better and better.

Marie winked as I passed her on the way to the stairway. I detoured to our bedroom for the lotion and Carol continued to the room that she shared with Debra. When I entered their room Carol was on her stomach with her eyes closed. I closed the door and approached the bed. She was still wearing only her tiny swimsuit bottom.

"Where are you hurting the most?" I asked.

"Everywhere, legs, arms, back, even my damn butt," Carol said.

"In that case you should benefit from a full body massage," I told her, "so, I'll need to get this off," as I reached and pulled gently on the waist of her only clothing item.

"You just want to get me naked you dirty boy," she answered and obliged by lifting her hips. I slipped the swimsuit off of her hips and to the top of her knees. She rolled over on her back and lifted her legs and feet to allow me to remove it completely. Her pussy was bare, likely because the tiny bikini bottom she wore that was practically see-through when wet always looks better with a hairless pussy. Carol smiled at me and spread her legs a few more inches, allowing me an unrestricted view of her outer labia with the inner lips protruding. My rod rose to full attention.

She noticed my excitement and purred, "Do you have a mouse in the front of your shorts or are you happy to see me?"

"What I have in my shorts is none of your business," I said in mock seriousness, "now turn over and let me get started."

"I've already started," she answered as she used her fingers to open her pussy lips wider to show me how moist she was down there. After a moment she rolled over on her stomach again, though. In an effort to cool things down a bit, I placed a towel over her buttocks.

I explained to her, "I want you to enjoy your massage and if anything makes you uncomfortable I want you to tell me."

She murmured something in response and I began her massage.

Carol responded to my touch very well. I began slowly, with a couple of long, deep strokes extending from her shoulders down her spine to her ass -- then back up to her shoulders. She moaned and I could feel her lower back arch slightly, elevating her firm buttocks. I continued the steady, kneading motions, working my way down her back to her ass and back up.

After a few strokes I spread her legs slightly so that I could access her inner thighs. After thoroughly kneading a butt cheek with my hands, getting the feel of the flesh and muscle, I leaned over her and slid my the forearm from her buttock down her thigh to the place a bit above the point where the knee bends. Then I brought my forearm back up her thigh and dug it gently into her buttock, then applying additional pressure. Finishing the left side, I moved to the right and repeated the process.

Moving down her hips, I took plenty of time working the thighs and buttocks, gently pulling the muscles in a way that spread the lips of her vagina ever so slightly. My heart raced when I did that, because the towel moved, revealing her pussy again. As I peeked, my breathing rate increased and my cock twitched.

After working Carol's upper thighs I traveled down those shapely legs to her calves and feet. I slowly kneaded her calf muscles, finishing her backside with several long, sensual strokes up the back of her legs similar to the ones I'd begun the massage with.

"Are you enjoying this?" I whispered, knowing what her answer would be.

"It's wonderful," was all she could say in reply, and that was all I needed to hear.

It was time to turn her over to work on her front. The towel fell away when she rolled over and she made no effort to retrieve it. I began on her neck, cradling her head in my hands, working the muscles of her neck and shoulders with my fingers. I worked her arms and hands paying special attention to her fingers, then placed her arm alongside her head, as if she were reaching for something over her head. I slowly ran the palm of my hand up the side of her torso, feeling the curve of her ribs and the round softness of her breast. After duplicating the moves on her left side, I worked my way to her stomach and gently and firmly manipulated her stomach muscles.

I knew that Carol was enjoying the massage and, although she wasn't making any overt signs of wanting me to be more sexual, I felt she wanted me to go further. By this time, my erection was throbbing, but I refrained from touching her with it.

After massaging her stomach and lower abdomen, I traveled the fleshy journey down her legs, once again focusing her those thighs.

As I continued to knead and manipulate her legs, her pelvis began to twitch slightly, then more pronounced. Her face revealed nothing, although I noted that she was breathing more heavily than she had been earlier.

As I stroked up her legs, her pelvis would arch to meet my hands, as if she were trying to pull them closer to her sex. I kept up the pressure and the movements and she kept responding. I stroked closer to her mons and Carol's hips arched higher. I stroked closer and closer until my thumbs were sliding over the swollen lips of her vagina and she was arching her hips, raising her buttocks several inches off the bed.

Suddenly, silently -- her orgasm began without clitoral stimulation or penetration. It surged up and those lean, strong hips and thighs bucked and jerked, then she settled back onto the mattress and was still. It was a powerful orgasm that started deep in her loins and abdomen, coming into the open from somewhere deep within.

Strangely, I felt honored that she had shared such a powerful sensation with me. It had been a fascinating experience although I had received no physical gratification...yet.

I continued the massage. Her hard nipples pointed toward the ceiling as I worked my way up each leg again. Placing one palm on her thigh and one behind her knee I brought her leg upward and rolled it in wide circles then leaned her knee against my side while gently rubbing her inner thigh. This motion parted her labia just enough for me to see the clit that now protruded slightly past her lips.

Maintaining contact with her soft warm skin, I moved around to the opposite side and, moving my hands across her other thigh I lightly brushed her clit. She moaned, now aching with desire. I brought that knee upward and outward as I had her other leg and this time I could see that her pussy had become wet as a droplet slowly trickled downward toward her asshole. With my fingertips coming within a half inch of her glistening lips I saw that she had begun unconsciously and ever so lightly caressing her abdomen. Her hips rocked upward slightly as her hands explored further downward.

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers