Marie's Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

"Hold on a second, I need more lotion," I whispered to her.

Taking my hands off of her just long enough to squirt more lotion into my palms she allowed her legs to remain parted and continued to gently rock her hips. Placing one hand under the leg that was extended I gently pushed it upward and now rubbed the backs of both legs that were spread slightly. I slowly moved my hands from her ass up to the backs of each knee and down again then slid over her groin up onto her lower abdomen. Gliding my hands over the backs of hers I continued upward over her wrists and up her arms. She gasped when she felt my warm breath on her pussy. Changing direction again my hands returned along her arms and my grip tightened slightly, encouraging her hands further downward. With her fingertips now lightly caressing her hairless mound her eyes opened slightly and met mine.

As my eyes met hers, I parted her legs wider then looked down to see her beginning to circle one finger over her swollen clit as she watched my reaction. Gliding her fingers between her slippery lips and into her pussy she closed her eyes again and arched back letting out a sigh. She began to rub faster. I moved to head of the bed and began stroking her breasts. She reached up with one hand and stroked my package through the fabric of my shorts while her other hand continued rubbing her clit. I rolled both her nipples between my slick fingers as she tugged loose the drawstring bow on my shorts. She slid her hand around to feel my ass and from there tried to push my shorts down but they hung up on my stiff boner. I quickly pushed them to my knees. She kissed the head of my cock.

"Jack," she said softly, "you really need to get those damn shorts off, now!"

I quickly pulled my t-shirt off, worked my shorts over my ankles and stepped to the foot of the bed. I bent down between her long naked legs and worked my tongue between her lips to her clit. Feeling my tongue on her pussy made her arch up again and moan deliriously. My fingers explored between her ass cheeks as I sucked her clit. Thoroughly savoring her sweet pussy I inserted a finger into her soft wet cavity and applied light pressure on her g-spot. This brought her to such an intense orgasm that her pussy gushed and I felt her quiver and pulse inside.

Sitting up, Carol laced her fingers behind my neck and began kissing me deeply. I positioned myself with my knees on the carpeted floor with my crotch slightly above the mattress top. She moved her hips to the end of the bed even with my hard cock. I positioned my rod at her entrance pushed until the head popped inside of her. She took a deep breath, looked down, put her hands on my ass, and pulled me another two inches inside. I slowly pushed inward causing her moan loudly. Carol lay back on the bed and I leaned over her, supporting my weight with hands and arms and she wrapped her legs around my back. Slowly and rhythmically I began to thrust in long steady strokes until I had worked my cock all of the way in. It became shiny with her juices. I quickened my pace and she began to cum again. What a horny girl she was!!

I could smell the sweet aroma of sex and hear the wet slapping sound as we fucked. The linen below her was damp and tangled. Nearing my climax, my cock swelled deep inside her and she knew I was beginning to cum. Her fingernails raked across my back and she screamed, 'Yes! Give it to me!' as my thrusts grew harder. I pushed in all the way and held it there while I pumped hot cum deep inside.

A feeling of warm satisfaction bathed us as little orgasmic after-shocks coursed through our bodies. I held her close and we kissed sweetly, savoring the afterglow of our delicious sex as our breathing slowly returned to a normal rate.

I climbed onto the bed beside her where we shared a kiss. She had her head on my chest with one hand caressing my wilted cock and stroking my balls when we heard a light knock on the door. Marie opened it and stuck her head inside. She said, "It's finally quiet in here. If ya'll are done with your massage, Debra is out here and would like to get some sleep."

I got up and grabbed my clothes. Holding my shirt and shorts in my hand I told Carol, "That was great, we'll have to do it again some time," and left the room, still naked.

When I entered the hallway I found Debra leaning against the wall, waiting to get into the bedroom that she shared with Carol. Her eyes lock on to my crotch and stay there as I walked past her and went into Marie's and my room.

Marie was sitting on the bed, bare-chested and smiling. "It sounded like you two were having lots of fun in there. We could hear you downstairs."

"I can't say that I'm surprised, sweetheart," I said, "Carol seems to forget her manners when she's getting a good fucking."

"Have you got anything left for me?" Marie asked as she played with my dick and balls.

"Oh, I think I can muster enough energy if you keep that up much longer," I answered.

We completed our evening by keeping the girls in the next room awake with our cries of ecstasy for another hour!

In the morning Carol found Marie and myself in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the crew. "I think we turned Debra on last night. Not long after I turned the light out I could hear her moaning and moving around on her bed. I think she masturbated while you two were fucking on the other side of the wall!"

"Sweet little Debra couldn't hold it back any longer, eh?" Marie said.

"I don't suppose it had anything to do with my parading naked past her in the hall, do you think?" I asked with a sly grin.

"That probably had a lot to do with it," Marie replied, "You've got a pretty nice package mister. She was already excited at having her breasts on display all evening. That and seeing your dick wagging as you walked by must have done the trick."

The other three girls showed up after a while for breakfast in various states of undress. Marie and Carol wore their swimsuits, Amy and Tammy were in t-shirts and panties and Debra surprised and delighted us all by arriving wearing only panties and a smile!

"Hey everybody," Tammy said as we cleared the table, "I almost forgot that I brought my scrapbook from our nursing school years with me. I remembered when Jack took those pictures last night. Remind me to show it to ya'll tonight."

"I'll be sure to remind you," I told her, "I've seen a few pictures that Marie has but would love to see more."

"You're on," she said.

Amy, the apparent leader of the group, said, "What are we going to do today ladies?"

"How about a boat ride?" Marie asked.

All except me responded to her idea with enthusiasm.

"I've got chores to do, unfortunately," I said, "but you can all go and have fun while I slave away here."

"I wish you could come but we understand," Marie said. "Everybody get into your swimsuits and grab sun lotion. Jack, would you mind putting a cooler of drinks in the boat?"

"Consider it done," I replied as the girls made ready for their cruise.

After they had left I set about cleaning out the shed and performing minor repairs around the place. After 15 or 20 minutes, as I was nailing down a loose step on the front porch, I heard someone softly call my name. I looked around to see Debra standing behind me with a coy smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked?

"I told a little fib," She answered, "I told them to go without me because I had a stomach ache. But I really wanted to be alone with you, if that's alright."

"Sure, I'd like that," I told her, "What do you have in mind?"

Debra looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said, "Nothing special, can we just talk for a while?"

"I'll be done with this step repair in a couple of minutes, why don't you meet me in the common room then. Maybe you could get me a beer and something for yourself," I said.

"OK," she answered and started up the stairs, being careful to avoid the part that I was repairing, "and thanks for not making fun of me."

"Who's doing that?" I asked.

"The girls," she answered, "I'm the only one other than Marie who's married or in a full-time relationship at the moment. They can be free and easy in the sex department but it's not so easy for me. They tease me about being too straight-arrow, if you know what I mean."

"I understand," I told her, "Marie and I are totally committed to our marriage and very much in love, but have come to understand over the years that occasional sexual encounters with others has actually strengthened our relationship. It's made sex better between us too."

"That's what I want to talk about," Debra said, and she made her way into the house.

I finished my project and put the tools away. I found her on the couch in the common room, still dressed in her one-piece swimsuit and with a glass of wine in her hand. There was a bottle of beer on the coffee table that I grabbed before sitting on the couch beside her, but not too close. I didn't want to come on to her too strongly and scare her off.

After some small talk, Debra got down to the heart of the matter.

"I'm going to be honest with you, Jack," she said, "the spark has gone out of our love-life at home. My husband works hard, makes good money and we love each other. However, sometimes it seems that he would rather play golf with his buddies than take me to bed. When you told me that having sexual encounters with other people has strengthen your marriage you answered a question that has been on my mind for a year, 'would a little variety be good for us without ruining our relationship?'

She continued, "Marie and I have kept in touch over the years since we finished school. She's hinted at some of the things that she and you have done without giving me details. She really loves you, Jack, and has told me pretty much what you've told me today...that occasionally straying from your marriage vows has been good for you both. I've hinted to my husband that I would be OK with him fooling around a little with someone else as long as he doesn't hide it from me. He hasn't said yes or no, just that he will think about it."

"I came with my best friends to Florida hoping that I can do something to move things along, give him a reason to make a decision," she said. "I've never had sex with anyone other than my husband and I've always wondered, perhaps fantasized, about a one-time encounter with the right man. Jack, I don't think I could act on my fantasy with anyone but you."

I was taken aback and immensely flattered! Debra was being totally open with me, far more so than I would have expected.

"Debra," I said, "I am happy that you are comfortable telling me that. I'm also very happy that you've chosen me as a partner."

"You don't think that Marie will be angry at me for seducing you, do you?" she asked.

"Actually, I think she would be flattered that you trust her husband that much," I told her, "I need another beer, can I get something for you?"

"No, nothing thanks," she replied.

"I'll be right back," I said and tried to conceal the budge in the front of my shorts as I got up.

When I returned from the kitchen she had gotten up from the couch and was standing at a window, looking out. I put my beer down and walked up behind her. I put my arms around her waist and quietly asked, "Have you decided that you want to go any farther yet?"

"Yes, I do," she said.

I softly kissed her neck. She took a sudden deep breath and leaned back against my chest. I was grinding my crotch against Debra's ass and she was pressing back. I could tell that she was enjoying it. I moved my hands from her waist up over her breasts, squeezing them gently.

"It's a beautiful day isn't it?" I said.

"Very," she said.

"Would you like to go upstairs?" I asked.

"OK," she answered timidly.

I took her by the hand and led her to the stairs. Although she seemed nervous she didn't resist as I escorted her to the master bedroom.

I might have been concerned about pregnancy if it hadn't been for the fact that Marie had told me, before the girls arrived, that they were all on birth control. That made things a lot easier for me. I hadn't brought any condoms. I was seducing (or being seduced by) a beautiful redhead and didn't want to have to worry about those kinds of complications.

When we arrived at the bedroom I turned to her, pulled her close and kissed her lips. She was tentative at first but loosened up after a moment and returned my kiss.

I told her, "You are a lovely, desirable woman and I'm honored that you have chosen me for your adventure."

"Yes," she replied, "Yes, it is an adventure, isn't it?"

"Indeed it is, for you and for me, a most pleasurable adventure," I said.

I kissed her again and moved my hands to the back of her neck where I untied the strap that held her swimsuit up. Her eyes were closed as I worked the swimsuit down, releasing two of the firmest perfect B+ cup breasts with puffy nipples that I have ever seen in person. I moved my lips from her mouth to her left breast and kissed the nipple softly.

I moved over and kissed the other one, then placed one hand over each of her breasts. Her nipples stiffened in my palms and her breathing quickened. I ran my fingertips lightly over and around her breasts, stopping to lightly pinch the nipples occasionally. The attention elicited little moans from her and she opened her beautiful green eyes to see what I was doing.

"My husband thinks that my boobs are small and doesn't pay much attention to them," she said.

"That's a great shame," I told her, "because they are, perhaps, the most feminine part of a woman and deserve frequent and caring attention. Yours are perfect."

I continued stroking, kissing and sucking them for another five or six minutes while my hands occasionally roamed to her ass for a gentle squeeze. At that point Debra was so excited that her legs were trembling and, I thought, might not support her for much longer. I gently but quickly peeled her swimsuit down to her ankles, revealing a triangle of light red hair protecting her mons. Bracing herself on my shoulder, she stepped out of the swimsuit and quickly sat on the bed. The movement caused her boobs to wave at me.

As I removed my clothing, Debra moved to the center of the large bed and positioned herself on one side with her head propped on a hand and facing me. She was smiling and looked almost serene, like she had come to grips with her sexuality and was thoroughly enjoying being a desirable woman.

I joined her on the bed and pulled her close for another long kiss. Her breasts were pressed to my chest and my hard cock was against her stomach. We eventually broke apart long enough for me to ask, "Has your husband ever given you oral satisfaction?"

"I'm not entirely certain that I know what you mean," she said, adding, "Do you mean putting your mouth on my pussy?"

"That and more," I replied and nudged her over on her back. I put my hands between her legs and encouraged her to spread her legs. I said, "let me know if you are uncomfortable with this but I urge you to let me introduce you to the pleasures of cunnilingus."

"I've heard that word but wasn't sure what it meant," she breathed, "It's something else that has never been mentioned at home."

"I sense that you've led a sheltered life, beautiful lady, and feel it my duty to enlighten you," I said.

With that I repositioned myself between her legs and proceeded to kiss my way up one inner thigh and down the other, pausing briefly at the apex to blow gently on her outer labia. By the time I was ready to start my tongue action her outer lips had parted and her clit had become visible. She was breathing heavily and startled when I ran my tongue up her slit and used it to tickle her clit. I gave it some more attention. Suddenly her stomach rippled, she bucked her hips and let out a howl! She had an orgasm before I had barely started on her.

"Stop, stop!" she nearly shouted.

"OK, sure, but why?" I asked.

"Because that was too intense," she told me as she looked into my eyes, "I don't know what you did but I've never ever had an orgasm like that. I'm not sure I could take another right away. Really, what did you do?"

I moved up beside her and said, "I was stimulating your clitoris with my tongue. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, it didn't hurt at all. I can't describe the feeling but I know I want to feel it again, just not until I rest a little," she said, still slightly out of breath.

We snuggled for a few minutes, giving her time to recover.

I asked if she had experienced orgasm before.

"I thought I had, but now I'm wondering if that was my first real one," she answered.

"You should know for sure if you let me make love to you some more," I told her, "Marie sometimes has as many as five or six a night when we are feeling frisky."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun!" she said, gazing into my eyes.

It was time to complete our union. I caressed her cheek and kissed her, probing her lips with my tongue. She responded by opening her lips and adding her tongue to the mix. As we kissed and played dueling tongues I lightly ran my fingers over her ribs, down to her hip and cupped her pussy mound with my hand, beginning an intimate massage. My finger slipped between her outer labia and found her erect clitoris. She moaned and placed one of her hands on mine. I feared that she might have wanted to move my finger away from her ultra-sensitive love-button. That proved not to be the case. She added pressure on the finger that rested on her clit and encouraged me to rub it harder.

Debra was rotating her hips and thrusting them up against my hand as I administered to her needs. Little moans and mews came from her mouth and I could see her toes were curling at the other end. Her breath was coming in gasps.

"Have you and your husband used different positions when you make love?" I whispered in her ear.

"Just him on top," was all she could manage to say.

"Shall we try something different?" I asked.

"OK, but nothing kinky please...Oh!" she shouted as she began her second orgasm. She pressed my hand harder into her sex and then pushed my finger away from her clit, replacing it with hers. As she vigorously rubbed her clit I sucked and nibbled one of her nipples and pinched the other one between my fingers. She exploded with bucking hips, a finger flying over her clit and a shriek that would have awoken the dead.

After she regained her senses she told me, between deep breaths, that she had never cum twice in succession and never with such intensity.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said.

My cock was almost painfully hard and I needed relief one way or another. I asked her, "Do you think having another orgasm would be too much for you?"

"I'd love to try," she answered, "I didn't know until today that sex could be so good and don't want to stop now."

"Good," I told her, "I'd like for you to get on top of me, like you would be positioned if you were riding a horse."

Debra looked at me and grinned. She asked, "You want me to ride you?"

"Ride me cowgirl!" I replied.

She got up on her knees as I lay back on the pillow and watched her. Sweet, innocent Debra took charge then. She knew what I wanted and threw one leg over my hips and sat on the hard cock that was lying against my stomach, enveloping it with her well-lubricated labia. She then began a slow movement fore and aft, effectively masturbating me with her pussy. I was in heaven, watching an angel service me!

Her breasts moved with her gyrations and she further tantalized me by cupping them with her hands, pulling and pinching the extended nipples. I was afraid I might lose my load on my stomach and asked her to please let me fuck her!

She paused, gave me a lascivious look, and lifted her hips. She took my dick in her hand and aimed it at her love-nest. With agonizingly slow motion Debra lowered herself until my cock head separated her outer and inner labia. A moment later the head had pierced her vagina. Ever so slowly she continued to lower herself until my cock was fully engulfed by her warm moist cunt. Then she just sat there, smiling and squeezing my cock with her pussy. I was in an excruciating state of sexual agony. This woman had some tricks up her sleeve that I would have never imagined she would unleash on me.

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers