Marie's New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Marie the TG becomes a slave in her new apartment.
2.2k words
4.11
74.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigChubT
BigChubT
15 Followers

Marie, otherwise known as Tom before, just moved into a new apartment complex in town after being kicked out of her families home. She hasn't spoken to her parents since and doubt she ever will again after rejecting her way of life. Marie was born a boy, but always felt different growing up. She rather played with the girls on the block then play boys games.

Outside the apartment building, Marie started to unload her things onto a dolly to make it easier for her to carry her stuff in. But it wasn't as easy as she thought. The short flight of stairs were almost murder pulling the cart up them. And nobody coming or going from the building came to her aid either, except for a older gentlemen that bumped into her on her trip back to the moving van.

"Please excuse me miss," he appoligized hastily, helping the young lady up.

"Thats okay. No harm done," Marie said in the femmist tone she could make her voice. She was still learning to train her voice as well as her movements as a female. And it wasn't easy for her to learn alone.

"Can I help you? My name is Bob. But everyone calls me BJ here. Im the maintenance man here. and my wife is the owner. I guess you met her already." Bob took the initiative and picked up the dolly and started for the door. Marie followed him outside to the van where the both of them started to load some more of her things.

As they were heading back inside, Marie absent mindedly knew she forgot to introduce herself. "Im Marie. Im sorry I forgot to introduce myself before. But you got in a hurry and I could barely keep up." She blushed when she said that hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"Thats okay. I thought I would help you get moved in as fast as possible. We are expecting some bad weather in the afternnoon. So where do you want these boxes," he asked as they went into her apartment. Luckily it was on the first floor.

"Ummmm . . . they go into the bedroom," she said after she read clothes on the side of the box and plus spotted part of a pair of her pink panties sticking out the top. I hope he doesn't notice she thought to herself.

Bob just grinned taking the boxes into the bedroom. He spotted the panties right off the bat. And as he put the boxes on the bed, he pulled the panties from it. He smelled the clean scent of them before sticking them in his pocket. Afterward he left the room when Marie was bringing in another box he missed.

When he was gone, Marie looked for the box with the panties sticking out, but couldn't find it all. The dirty old man she thought. He must of taken them. She just laughed to herself. If he only knew what I keep in those panties. He might have thought twice about keeping them then.

She smiled leaving the room and went out to the van where she found Bob loading the last of her things on the dolly. As she watched him, she felt a light drizzle hit her arms and face and then it really started to pour on the both of them. They both quickly ran into the building and into her apartment but not before they were both completely drenched.

"Wow! That was sudden," Marie said as she wiped her face of water.

"See. I told you we were going get some bad weather. I just didn't know it would be so soon. I think we should get out of these clothes though before we catch cold." He already peeled off his shirt in front of Marie and was starting to unbutton his pants.

Marie blushed and quickly turned around when she saw the man in his boxers. She noticed the man had a semi-hard bulge in them before she even moved too.

"Whats wrong?" Bob asked as he moved behind her. "You should at least get out of that wet dress of yours. You might get sick with it on."

Marie froze when she felt Bobs hand starting to unzip the back of her dress. "No. Please don't do that. I will go change in the other room." She quickly moved away and headed towards the bedroom. She was so scared she didn't even notice she didn't shut the door all the way.

Bob became very curious about this new tenant. His wife told him all about her after she was interviewed for the apartment. She fit his type exactly. She was a large girl. Very shapely in the hips and legs. And her tits were big too. He already imagined what she looked like naked, so he decided to see if he was close as he peeped into the bedroom, looking through the crack in the door.

He got very surprised looking at her. She already pulled her dress off by the time he looked in. She was still wearing a bra that was soaked and she was slowly removing it, revealing a huge set of knockers that made his eyes bulge. Not to mention making his cock stand to attention. He was about to faint when he looked down and seen her panties were wet too. When she turned around, he could see Maries buttucks through the thin material just before she pulled them down showing off that big rounded behind. I could have so much fun with that ass he thought.

He couldn't take it anymore and pulled down his boxers to the floor before stepping out of them and walking into the bedroom. He startled Marie when he reached around and grabbed her big tits. She could feel his hard cock rub against her asscrack but not trying to enter her. For some reason she didn't want to scream at all and loved the feel of his hands rubbing and pulling on her nipples.

"You might want to stop what your doing Bob."

"Why is that? You are so beautiful. And I wanted to fuck you since I seen you." He started to kiss the back of her neck and then sucked on her earlobes. Marie let out a low moan.

"Because there is something you need to know about me," she managed to say as she pulled one of his hands from her tits and guided it down her stomach towards her groin. He got a small surprise when he felt her down there. A small hard cock oozing precum. But Bob wasn't startled at all when he felt it. Instead he grabbed it and started to pump the little prick making Marie moan and groan. "Oh my . . . if you keep that up, you will make me cum any second. How did you know?" she asked between breathes.

"My wife told me. She has a knack for spotting girls like you. And thats why she let you move in and put you on the ground floor too. You will make a nice slave along with my other one," he said as moved her towards the bed and forced her down on her hands and knees. "Play with yourself, but don't cum yet. Do you have any lubricants around here?"

Between moans Marie said, "No, I don't think . . . uhhhh . . . wait a minute theres some baby oil in the bathroom. Its in a box marked bathroom supplies." She saw Bob go into the bathroom and heard the boxes ripped open before he returned with baby oil.

"When Im done with you, you are going to be my bitch," he said as he poured the oil on her butthole and fingering it inside her getting her to moan even louder. "Wow bitch, you are in heat and in some serious need of a good fuck."

"Please fuck me. I haven't been fucked in a long time," she pleaded as she pulled on her some cock and holding back her orgasm.

Bob oiled up his cock. "Beg some more bitch."

"Please fuck me Bob."

"Its not Bob. Whenever you see me, you are to call me Master. Is that clear?" He ordered as he slapped her ass.

"Yes Master."

"Thats better. Now where were we? Oh yeah. You were begging for a fuck."

"Please Master. Fuck me, please." She rolled her head from side to side to try and see behind her. Bob stepped up behind her and knelt down.

"You said that so nicely. I will grant your request. Im going to enjoy this," he said as he pushed his cock inside slowly. He didn't want to hurt his bitch the first time. But as picked up his pace, he couldn't help fuck her ass raw until he came inside her.

He completely forgot about Maries pending orgasm until he heard her say, "Im coming to Master." She shot her load all over the floor.

He was so mad when he saw the mess. "Clean that up bitch." She took one look at it and refused. "I said clean it up." And forced her head to the floor smearing her face in her cream.

When she finished it she started to stand up. "Did I say you could stand? No." And pushed her down on the floor on her hands and knees. "Look what I have here?" He pulled Maries pink panties out of his pocket. Marie looked up and seen them. She knew the old man swiped them earlier.

"Guess what bitch?"

"What?" Marie started to sob. She really didn't want to be this mans slave. Her asshole was sore and was afraid of what was coming next.

"Im going to stick this up your ass to clean you out." After saying that he bent down and started to force the panties up her asshole. Marie screamed as well as moaned feeling this intruder invade her brownhole. Bob just left enough out so he could pull it out later.

Marie felt very disgusted having her own knickers sticking out of her ass. What other disgusting things did this guy have planned for her. Would he continue to use her while she stayed there. She got very scared but somehow excited by that prospect. It wasn't long before she got her answers.

As Marie remained kneeling by the bed, Bob took that time to relax on it. Soon he fell asleep and Marie thought she had a chance to get out the room at least. But she was naked. Where could she go. Everyone would think she was a freak seeing her and knowing she wasn't a real woman. So she just put her head down and began to cry. But she didn't go unheard.

Bob greatly annoyed by the sound got up. "Shut the hell up." And pulled Marie to her knees. "Look. Im not going to hurt you. You don't need to be afraid of me. We will just have some fun now and again. When I call you, you will obey me. If my wife calls down, you will obey her. She has her plans for you. And she will not hurt you either. We don't believe in pain. But we will spank you if you are out of line. Now, Im going to pull out those smelly panties of yours and you are going to clean them." Saying that he grabbed the piece sticking out of her bottom and pulled them out fast. Marie gasped and nearly came from the experience.

He held them up in front of her face. "Look at that. All wet with my cum. Oh my its alittle brown too. You have to clean yourself if you don't want to see this again. No open wide." Marie looked at the dirty underwear and about didn't do what Bob wanted, But she complied and opened her mouth waiting. "Good girl. We are going to get along well. You will see," he said as he shoved the dirty panties in her mouth. "Now clean them up good. I want you to wear them tonight when you meet my wife and our other slave like you. I think you will like her. Shes a big girl too. You already know my wife Cloe is a big woman."

Marie sucked the cum and anything else from the panties that she could. She found it very disgusting when she tasted the scat on them, but she had to do it to please him.

"Now what do you say?"

"Say what Master?" Marie didn't understand the question as she took the panties out of her mouth.

"For the delicious meal you are consuming of course slave. Say thank you Master for giving me back my panties."

"Thank you Master."

"Whats the rest?"

"Thank you Master for giving my panties back." She stuck them back in her mouth and continued her job of cleaning them. She then got brave enough and asked, "Am I doing a good job?" She pulled them back out and displayed them to him.

"Yes you are. They are still alittle stained but I think you can let them dry out until later on. I will call you when its time for you to come over to my apartment."

To be continued . . .

BigChubT
BigChubT
15 Followers