Marie's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
More of Marie's life as a slave slut.
1.4k words
4.36
51.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigChubT
BigChubT
16 Followers

"You can get dressed now sweetie. And you can rest for awhile too," he said as began to leave the room. "Oh and one more thing. Put something sexy and slutty on tonight. If not we will have something for you. I think my wife has something that might fit you." And then Bob left her apartment.

Marie began to sob again and crawl up into a ball. She still couldn't believe what had happened to her but the wet scent of her undies was clear. She liked being used.

Marie tried to stand up and head for the bathroom, but her legs were shaky at the moment. She thought maybe a bath would make her feel clean and calm her nerves so she decided to crawl the rest of the way to the bathroom. Inside she put her panties on the towel rack beside a fresh towel she also grabbed on the way in and then started to run a warm bath.

The soreness soon dissipated as she soaked in the tub. But it didn't make her feel clean. She spent over an hour in there scrubbing herself and crying. She didn't want to be anyone's slave. But she couldn't find a way out either. She also thought maybe this wouldn't be so bad if she just enjoyed herself and do what they want. If not she could always run away. But she had no place to go and no one to turn too either.

Just then the phone rang as she was getting out of the tub. She quickly ran to answer it with a towel wrapped around her, but hesitated to pick the phone up. After it rang 6 times she got up the nerve to finally answer it. "Hello," she said nervously.

"Hi Marie. I hope you're ready for tonight. We want you to come over in a half hour. Don't be late slut," he said as he hung up.

Marie was shocked. A half hour and she hasn't even unpacked most of her clothes yet. She quickly ripped the boxes open looking for something Bob demanded her to wear. But she had nothing slutty . . . except . . . a black dress she was saving for a special occasion. It was very sexy she thought and not slutty. But it will have to do for tonight. Hopefully it wouldn't be ruined she thought.

The black dress was cut just above her knees and had a v-neckline that showed plenty of her cleavage. Would they think it's too slutty? She hopes so. She didn't have anything else like this. She then went into the bathroom grabbed her dry panties and put them on first. They were still stained from scat that wouldn't come out.

After she was dressed it, she noticed that almost twenty-five minutes have passed on the clock. She didn't want to be late so she quickly grabbed her shoes and pu them on out the door. Bob and Cloe's apartment wasn't too far down the hall so she didn't really need to run the rest of the way. When she got there, she hesitated to knock. But she didn't need to anyway. The door opened and there was Bob standing in a t-shirt and just his boxers. He was already sporting an erection that tented them up.

"Wow! Just what I was hoping to see when you in when you got here, dressed all in black," he said with a big grin on his face. "Come on in here slut? Your just in time." He slapped Maries bottom as she walked past him.

In the living room, she saw Cloe sitting on the couch and another big woman on her knees between her open legs with her face in Cloe's crotch. Cloe was moaning and holding onto the woman's head.

"Nice sight isn't it Marie? Don't you wish that was you on your knees?"

Marie was almost speechless. "No I don't actually. I don't like women sexually," she said with some anger her in her voice.

"That will soon change I think. My wife is very persuasive." He smiled again and pushed Marie towards the couch making her sit next to Cloe for a better view.

Cloe soon quit the action between her legs even though she was enjoying it. "Stop honey, its time to meet our new guest." The woman between her legs backed off and looked up. Her face covered in girl goo.

"Marie, this is Trixie. Say hello to our new slut that moved in."

"Hi. I like your dress Marie." They smiled at each other. Trixie was quite cute for a big girl like herself. She already knew it was a man in drag because looking down she saw Trixie's big treasure (cock) between her legs and her dress barely covered anything. Plus she wasn't wearing any panties either. Marie got a real eye full of it.

"I think Marie is in love," Cloe said as she looked at Marie.

"I think so too," Bob said. "She's been staring at Trixies dick with lust the moment she saw it. Would you like to taste that treat Marie?"

Marie didn't say a word and was in another world of her own that included Trixie. Maybe this wouldn't be bad after all. Other then being called a slut and bitch, nothing really bad has happened to her so far.

"What do you say Trixie? Would you like Marie to suck your cock?" Cloe asked.

"Yes I would. Please Mistress. I have been a good girl this week," she said with anticipation and licking her lips. Her cock throbbed too and everyone took notice of it twitching.

"Maybe later sweets because I want you to do something else here soon. But first I want to see this slut up close," she said as she looked at Marie. Marie felt a bit nervous again. She didn't like women sexually. And this woman was checking her out.

Cloe moved a hand over Marie's chest and started to pinch her nipples. "Where did you get tits like these Hon?" Marie couldn't believe her ears as she moaned from this woman's touch.

"Hormones," Marie said between moans. Cloe continued to rub both Marie's tits through her dress. The girl's nipples were hard and they could be seen through the material.

"Hormones? They have certainly helped fill you out. These beauties are huge. I have to see them in the flesh," she said and started to pull down the front of Maries dress. But the material didn't stretch.

"Sit up slut. I have to see these jugs of yours." Marie sat up and felt the zipper being pulled down along with the front of her dress as she sat back against the couch. Marie was soon half naked now.

"Now that's better," Cloe said and started to play with Maries tits again. She squeezed the girl's nipples hard and Marie nearly screamed out in pain. "That was for being so slow sitting up," she said so harshly.

Bob and Trixie both smiled as they looked at Maries tit display. They both wanted to feel them up and suck on those hurt nipples to make them feel better. But neither of them got close without some word from Cloe. She was calling the action tonight.

"Marie, are you trying make yourself into a girl? I mean are you planning to have the operation to become one?" Cloe asked in wonderment as her hand creeped lower and rubbed Maries big belly while pushing the dress down exposing her deep belly button.

One word came from Marie's lips, "Yes." It was all she could say and was starting to feel her own little cock swell as Cloe pushed a finger into her deep belly button. She almost came from it.

"You are? Do you have the money to pay for that?" She said as she guided her down to Maries thigh next, stroking it. It sent shivers up Marie's spine.

"No I don't really," Marie said as she squirmed in her seat.

"Maybe we can help you out with that dear. But you have to do what we say. No questions asked." Cloe's hand went under Maries dress between her legs and stroked the excited little cock through Marie's panties. Marie moaned even more and began to wet the front of them with pre-cum.

. . . to be continued again

BigChubT
BigChubT
16 Followers