Marie's Photo Shoot

Story Info
My girlfriend poses topless for a coworker.
1.4k words
3.72
132.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinomy
Dinomy
6 Followers

This story is completely true...

My girlfriend, we will call her Marie, and I have been dating for about two years. I know a guy at work who runs a photography company on the side. About a year ago I introduced my girlfriend to him and after some discussion she agreed to pose topless for some pictures for him.

This guy, we will call him Rick, is middle-aged married and has two children. Marie and I are in our early twenties. I had known Rick and his wife we will call her Liz, for some time, Marie had met Rick once or twice before in passing. We agreed on a date and time for the photo shoot, which would happen at Rick's apartment. Marie ad I arrived at Rick's apartment a bit early and Rick and Liz wanted to wait for their children to go to bed before we began the photo shoot so we hung out for about an hour played video games and they served dinner.

While we where hanging out another co-worker showed up, we will call her Cindy, I had no idea she would be there. Cindy had just left the gym and wanted to hang out, Cindy and Rick and I all work together in the same department. Cindy is in her early twenties as well. Cindy had posed topless for Rick, as well as non-topless, a number of times before and was completely comfortable with it.

After the children went to sleep Rick set up his bedroom for the photo shoot and Marie changed into a nightgown, the gown was not very low-cut but it was very short. If she where to bend the right way the bottom of the gown would rise about an inch an reveal the back of her white cotton panties.

Marie climbed onto the bed and Rick began the first photo shoot session. I pulled up a chair and sat back and watched. For about an hour Marie posed in various ways and Rick flashed pictures non-stop. Rick got a great view of her white cotton panties many times and I loved every second of it.

This was the first shoot session, after this we took a break while Rick reset for the second session, which would be the topless session. He had hung a transparent sheet from the ceiling and put a light behind it hoping to get a few silhouette shots of my girlfriend topless. Before he began the topless shot with Marie he wanted to test his sheet to see how the silhouette shots would turn out. Cindy volunteered to be the test subject so her and Rick went into the bedroom and Cindy took off all her clothes except her pink panties and posed behind the sheet for Rick for a test shot. Marie, Liz and I waited in the living room.

After about 10 minutes Liz wanted to see how they were doing in the bedroom so the three of us went into the bedroom. There I saw Cindy in just her pink panties posing in various ways on the bed behind the sheet. She was very thin and had smallish breasts, probably an A cup. The three of us watched for about 15 minutes before they stopped and Rick checked how the pictures were coming out.

Marie is not as thin as Cindy, she has really nice curves, a very sexy hourglass figure and nice size breasts; she wears a size 36-D bra, she has gorgeous natural pale skin and dark brown hair that was died black, she was wearing eye liner and was looking absolutely beautiful. After checking the photos Rick said that his tests were not working because Cindy was too thin and he could not see any shapes he wanted to. He decided to test it on his wife, who has posed topless and nude for him a lot when first started taking pictures. Liz was a little bigger then Marie, she had two children and had not lost all of the weight; she wasn't too heavy either, she was kind of attractively thick. Liz's breasts had to be in the double D sizes and her nipples where big and dark because they where still lactating as her youngest son was less then a year old and was still being breast fed.

Marie, Cindy and I waited in the living room while Liz and Rick began testing the sheet. After about 10 minutes Liz's older son, who was 5, came out of his bedroom saying he was thirsty. We looked everywhere for his "sippey cup" but could not find it. I came to the door of the bedroom to tell Liz who said to come in and look for it in the bedroom. So I did, I came in to see Liz topless on the bed posing. She didn't seem to care at all that I saw her topless while I searched for the cup. I kind of stalled looking for it to enjoy the view a little more.

The tests finally worked and Rick was ready for my girlfriend. First Marie sat on her knees on the bed to prepare. Until now no one but me had seen Marie in any form of naked, I was her first real boyfriend, so she was extra nervous. She never used to think of herself as the kind of girl who would do this. After a few minutes of sitting on the bed, with Rick saying "when ever you're ready," Marie took a big breath and took the night gown off up over her head revealing her gorgeous breasts to Rick. She was now sitting on the bed in nothing but her white cotton panties.

I sat in my chair and watched, the sight of my girlfriend topless for Rick was really hot and turning me on a lot but I tried to hide it from Rick and I planned on ravishing Marie afterward. Rick sat down in front of her on the bed and spoke to her for a minute, I couldn't hear what he said cause he kind of whispered. Then he began taking pictures of my half naked girlfriend.

For the first twenty minutes he took the pictures with out the sheet, just straight on in various poses. Then Rick had Marie pose behind the sheet and took the silhouette shots for bout a half hour. At this point Liz and Cindy came in to check on us and watched for a few minutes. Rick, Liz, and Cindy had all seen my girlfriend in nothing but her white cotton panties, and it was really hot.

Rick then got an idea and took a white button up shirt out of his closet and put in on Marie but didn't button it up. Later Marie told me the Rick brushed his fingers along her nipples when putting on the shirt. Rick took pictures of Marie in that white button up shirt completely un-buttoned with nothing on underneath but white cotton panties.

When Rick finished he told Marie to get dressed and she did. She told me later that she had gotten very comfortable with being topless for Rick and if he hadn't told her to get dressed she probably would not have, and would have spent the rest of the evening in just her panties; but she was afraid of making any one uncomfortable, plus she didn't want the 5 year old sleeping in the next room to come out and see her. We hung out for about another hour before Marie and I left.

On the way home Marie told me she felt very comfortable and loosened up and wanted to try something else. We pulled through a McDonald's drive thru and ordered two sodas and a milk shake. When we pulled up to the window Marie asked the drive thru worker if she showed him her boobs could we get the drinks for free. He stuttered a bit before saying, "um sure" so Marie pulled up her shirt and exposed her gorgeous breasts to the drive thru worker, who stared for about five minutes with the biggest grin, and we got our drinks for free.

When we got home I was so turned on that I just ravished her nonstop till about 6 or 7 am when she was too sore to continue. She said if showing other men her breasts got me that turned on she would start doing it more.

Dinomy
Dinomy
6 Followers