Marilyn Brought Me a Surprise

Story Info
I thought it was just another easy case.
11.4k words
4.52
179.8k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

[There is sex in this story. Vanilla sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, strap-on sex and sex between a man and two women. The basis for the story is betrayal and cheating. The main character is not a wimp. If you find legal problems with the story recognize that this is fiction, so the laws fit the world I'm writing about and I've never wanted to be a lawyer.]


My office had the desk and chairs arranged so I could watch people as they approached. Over the years I had become quite good and figuring out why they were coming to me before they actually got inside my office. They each came with body language and clues about why they were there.

The sign on my door was the only external sign that this wasn't a home. It was a home once. Two bedrooms and two baths with an attached garage. When the city changed zonings for the area I bought the house and put the sign on the door: Mark Kona & Associates, Private Investigations. There weren't any associates.

Even as a kid I loved solving mysteries. I read hundreds of books and did my best to solve the mysteries before the author did. I still read some when I wasn't on a case. My experience as a member of the city police department for sixteen years helped me get work after I was medically retired. I was medically retired by a 9mm round that damaged some nerves in my right leg. I could walk Ok and even run but the feelings were gone between mid thigh and my foot.

I watched as a nicely dressed woman looked at a slip of paper and the address on the house, then she stepped up the sidewalk towards my door. She left a two-year-old Caddy parked in front. A freshly cleaned and polished Caddy. The woman appeared to be about forty, five foot seven or so and about one-forty. Blond hair that was actually her natural color, cut short and easy to care for. Her clothes were probably from Nordies or somewhere like it. A suit, skirt and jacket in Navy blue with a white silk blouse showing. A Coach purse. Expensive shoes that begged for attention. My windows and door were closed and I could easily hear the clack of her heels on the concrete.

'Her husband is cheating.' I thought.

The door opened and I stood up. She stepped inside and when our eyes met she asked, "Mister Kona?" We went through the quick formalities and both sat down. She introduced herself as Marilyn Templeton.

"So, what brings you to me today?" I asked.

"Suspicions."

"About the status of your marriage. Maybe even a look into the future to answer some questions like will you still be married at the end of the year?"

"It's that obvious?"

"I get paid to notice things. Your friends and your husband probably don't suspect anything at this point."

"Ok. I think Brian is cheating. What do we do next?"

I pulled a tape recorder out of my desk drawer and started it. I put it on the desk between us. "First thing you do is tell me about you and Brian. All the biographical things you think might be important."

She talked for almost an hour. She opened that Coach purse and gave me copies of bills, receipts and statements. I asked questions and she answered. At the end she said, "So, what will it cost me to find out for sure?"

"There are options. I can take the case and call you in three days and say, "Brian did a woman at the Hilton. I can take the case and get pictures of the happy couple in bed together doing each other. I can get pictures and audio of them together having sex and get the names, addresses and data on every partner he has. The final option is strange. It's the one where I follow him for days or even weeks and he never goes near another woman. Each of those options comes with a different price."

She nodded and said, "I want the one he cannot fight in court! When we go to court I want to win, to take him apart and leave him broke and naked in the courthouse."

I added, "If he's guilty. There is a possibility he isn't cheating, isn't there?"

"Last time we went dancing and drinking we had sex when we got home. As he was falling asleep he said, "Thanks, Amanda."

"Your name is Marilyn." She nodded. She had a strong suspicion.

"Ok. Is there a way you can pay me five thousand dollars without leaving a trail that he could follow back to me?"

"Do you have a way in mind?"

"Yes." I gave her a business card for Mahalo Plumbing, a company owned by my cousin. "Call them. Have them come out to your house and estimate the cost to repair and upgrade the fixtures in one of your bathrooms. Tell them I referred you. He'll set it up so you actually have a plumbing problem you can show your husband and the bill will come to five thousand dollars. That will cover my expenses for the month. If your husband is doing someone during the month we will get the evidence."

She took my cousin's card and stood up. "If you need to talk to me..."

"I won't leave a trail. You gave me lots of places I can find you without leaving a trail." We shook hands and she was gone.

My first order of business was a phone call. I called my cousin at the police department. She sits at a computer all day. I gave her the man's information and she ran a background on him. I'd have it that night. Then I drove to his business. He had an office on the third floor of an office building on Santa Monica Place, in Santa Monica. Like a fair percentage of the people with offices in that building he was a CPA. As the background would show most of his clients were in the entertainment business. I drove into the underground parking and saw three parking spaces with his name on them. One space was open, one had a new Lexus in it and one had a four-year-old Audi. As I drove past them I saw a man in a gray suit come out of the elevator and head toward those parking spots. I made the turn and went around again. As he got out his keys and beeped the Lexus I stopped near him. I rolled down my window and asked, "When you leave, can I use your space? I only need to go up to the sixth floor and deliver this envelope." I showed him a 9 by 11 inch envelope.

"I'll be gone about two hours. Go ahead." He said. I backed up and watched him leave. He turned right onto Santa Monica. I waited a few seconds and followed him.

Following someone can be difficult or it can be really easy. Following him was easy. On the antenna for his car radio he had one of those orange clown heads from Jack-in-the-Box. Not many black Lexus two doors had those. I stayed about ten cars back and followed him all the way to Ocean Avenue where he made a right turn. When I made the same right I was just in time to see him turn and enter the parking for one of the small hotels along Ocean Avenue.

I recorded the address and parked pointed south on Ocean Avenue about two hundred yards away from the hotel. Two hours later his Lexus left the hotel and headed back towards his office. I put more money in the meter and walked to the hotel. I identified myself and asked to speak to their security person.

He was an ex-cop. One I'd known when we both were walking a beat in South Central years before. He took me to his office, a small room filled with monitors and video equipment. I told him what I was doing and he helped me watch the right video. We watched the Lexus drive in.

Josh said, "Oh, that's Mr. Templeton. His company rents a room here all the time. He almost never spends the night, but he comes two or three days a week for a couple hours."

"Can we follow him to his room?" I asked. Josh pushed buttons and things and we watched Mr. Templeton walk to his room, number 326. He unlocked it with a key card from his wallet and went inside.

Josh asked, "Is that all you wanted?"

"Can we watch and see if he has a visitor?"

"Sure. Looking for someone in particular?"

"Nope. Just someone."

Josh sped up the tape until we saw someone come to the door. He backed the tape up and then ran it so we watched in real time. I made notes. Josh said, "Don't bother. If you want, I'll copy the tape for you." We watched.

The person who came to the door was female. Auburn hair in a pony tail under a base ball cap. A sweatshirt two or three sizes too big for her covered her chest and her butt. Threadbare jeans and worn athletic shoes, Nike's. She knocked once. The door opened and she went inside.

Josh said, "She's a pro. She dresses to make identification almost impossible. She knows where the camera is."

He fast forwarded the tape and ninety-three minutes after she went inside, the door opened and he walked out.

Josh fast forwarded ten minutes and the door opened again. The same woman dressed the same way except her hair was wet came out. She made sure the door closed completely and then she walked away.

I said, "He always uses the same room?"

"It's his. Rents it by the month. Did you get the proof you need?"

"Nope. She wants proof he's fucking her."

"Not a problem. 328 is empty. I can install a camera in 328 and a mic for sound too. No one needs to go in his room."

"Mount a camera outside his room, so it looks in through his window. Then the issue of the expectation of privacy is covered."

"I'll trigger the set up so whenever he's here it records."

"Josh, I'll get you some cash for your help."

"Nah. Just invite me to the divorces." We both laughed and I quit work for the day.

When I got home I knew what the routine would be like. My wife, Tina, would ask me how my day was. As soon as she asked she'd stop listening. If I mentioned money or violence she was interested. Anything else hit her forehead and fell to the floor unheard. She would have dinner ready at six-thirty and we would eat. She would tell me about her day, where she went, who she saw and what the latest news was in her circle. She did volunteer work at the town library and at the newborn nursery at the hospital. Our own kids were grown and gone, living lives far from us. Ben graduated from Penn state and got a good job in Pittsburg. He and his wife Jackie had a two-year-old boy named James. Our daughter, Melissa, graduated from Brown and got a job in Washington state, doing something with managing the forests. She wasn't married or dating anyone seriously, according to Tina. She lived in a four-bedroom house with three other women. Somehow Tina seemed to believe I'd be upset if I knew the four of them had no interest in men. She didn't know Melissa had told me.

When dinner and the news from channel Tina were over we would go to our living room and watch TV, read or do crossword puzzles. Every other Friday night we would go to a country-western bar and dance. Tina stayed in great shape and she said it was from dancing. It's hard to argue with success. She looked great! She kept herself fit enough that she still wore the same size clothes as she wore at high school graduation. Both times she had been pregnant her bra size went from "B" to "D", but when the babies were a year old she was back in her "B" bras. It made me feel proud when younger guys would ask her to dance and hit on her. She would laugh and tell them she was a grandmother. The older guys who asked her to dance were more careful. They were interested, but cooled it when they found out she was wearing my ring.

That Friday night we had a salad for dinner with salmon in it and then we dressed for dancing. We had been dancing long enough to build a thirst when I saw Mr. and Mrs. Templeton come in. He was wearing hundred dollar jeans, ostrich boots, a belt with a big buckle and he carried a Stetson hat. His walk was more of a strut. Mrs. Templeton was in a western dress, made for turns and for showing off great legs. She had them. They wandered around for a while, settling at a table on the other side of the dance floor.

The next dance was a two-step and almost everyone was out on the floor. Suddenly the music stopped and the band's singer said, "We've had a request for everyone to change partners for the rest of this song. You can have your regular partner back at the end of the song." People laughed, looked around and traded partners. We traded with Mr. & Mrs. Templeton. The music started back up and we danced.

She asked, "Anything to report?"

"Nothing I can take to court, but yes, he's seeing someone."

She started to fume. I said, "Cut that out! You're supposed to be having fun. If he thinks you and I know each other he'll stop everything for months. Now, laugh." We did. When the song ended I walked her back to her husband and resumed dancing with Tina as the music started again. She said, "Did you have fun with another woman?"

"I sure did! She's a good dancer, she only stepped on my boots twice. If we're gonna be friends, I need to get some steel toed boots!" We laughed.

Twice more during the evening the singer asked people to trade partners. Neither time were we back with the Templeton's.

It was after midnight when we parked in the garage and went into the house. Our clothes went into the hamper and we went directly into the shower. We were tired and sweaty but not so tired and sweaty that sex wasn't on our minds. After we were clean I rubbed lotion all over her body and paid special attention to all the places I knew she loved having extra attention given.

She put herself on her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed and aimed my cock into her mouth. My hands held her breasts and I watched as my cock fucked into her mouth. I'm big enough that it takes a little while for her to work up to being able to deep throat me. When she finally gets all of me inside she moans and uses her hands to squeeze my nuts. I unload and she swallows everything I give her.

When we first discovered how much we both enjoyed her deep throating me I could quickly recover and move pretty quickly to a good old-fashioned screwing. In the last few years she deep throats me and we nap, waking in the middle of the night for a good healthy fucking. That night was that way. When I woke at about three she was already awake. We kissed and played for a while and then she climbed on and rode me hard. I concentrated on everything I could to delay cumming. I played with her tits and fingered her clit as well.

Suddenly she shuddered and clamped her pussy muscles down on me! She panted and moaned for a while and then collapsed on my chest. "God, Mark you're good to me! Thank you, Honey."

Five minutes later we were cleaned up, back in bed and I was asleep. In the morning we had a good breakfast and Tina went off to spend some time with a couple of the nurses she worked with at the hospital. I did my weekend tasks at home, the yard, cleaning our cars and changing the oil when needed, and whatever repairs needed to be done. Tina had left me her car to work on and had gone with Nurse Kathy for the day. I scrubbed the outside of her car and then attacked the inside. I was surprised to find a fifty-dollar bill under the front seat. I stuffed it in my pocket thinking I'd ask Tina about it later. I installed an audio monitor in Tina's car. It had been a promotional gift from a vendor I used, telling me it would broadcast anything said in the car to my car radio. I figured the only way to test the thing was to test it on Tina. Installing it in my car wouldn't test it at all. While I was installing the audio monitor I installed a GPS monitor as well. The guy I buy them from recommends they be installed against a metal bumper if possible, it becomes part of the antenna and makes the car easier to track.

Tina came home and Nurse Kathy didn't come in. She waved and smiled as she backed out of the driveway. "Doesn't nurse Kathy like me?" I asked.

"She likes you just fine. She needs to get home and cook. Her parents are coming for dinner."

"Oh. Speaking of dinner, are you cooking or am I?"

"I am. You want Italian?"

"Sure."

"Ok. I feel like having garlic bread too, so I'll go to the store and get garlic butter and fresh French bread. Anything else you want?"

"No, that all sounds great. Thanks." I watched as she backed out of our driveway and I saw her pick up her cell phone. I went to my car and dialed to the proper setting to hear inside Tina's car.

She said, "I'm going to the store to get stuff to make garlic bread."

Nurse Kathy said, "You want to cover the taste and smell of my pussy, don't you?" My mind screamed, 'WHAT?'

"No! I'd rather taste you in my mouth all night long, but I think Mark might get upset."

My mind screamed again, 'You think I might get upset?'

"I'm not eating garlic bread tonight. I'm tasting you all evening."

"God! We are sooo bad!" Tina said, with no remorse in her voice.

"No! Bad is when you hurt someone. Did we hurt someone spending three hours in bed together today?"

"No. We've never hurt anyone when we've been together."

"And the only one who could get hurt is Mark. He won't get hurt, because neither of us is ever going to tell him you have a lesbian lover. My parents won't get hurt because they came to grips with me being a lesbian years ago."

"Does that make me a lesbian, too?" Tina asked.

"Hell, no. I'm thirty-eight years old and no cock has ever been in me. I am a lesbian. You're just horny!" They both laughed. I shut off the radio. I'd already heard more than I wanted to hear.

I complained of a headache when Tina came home. We ate dinner. I told her how great it was and I ate extra garlic bread. I went to bed early. I went to sleep late.

Sunday we went to Griffith Park and watched a half marathon that four friends were running. Three of the four were nurses and the forth was an aerobics instructor at a fitness center. Tina met three at the hospital and met the forth when she had attended a training session for marathon runners. I was all smiles and supportive for all the runners. We all went to dinner together after the run. They ate salads and I had shrimp and pasta.

On the way home I asked, "Do you find it strange that none of them has a supportive man in her life?"

"Just because no men show up at the runs doesn't mean they don't exist." Tina said.

"I also noticed that they never mention men. Men on TV, yes. Men in their lives, never. Maybe your friends are lesbians and would prefer I stayed home."

"I don't think they're lesbians. Maybe you missed their mentioning men in our conversations."

"Don't think so." I was quiet for about five miles and then I said, "Next time you talk to any of them, ask if they'd be more comfortable if I stayed home. If the answer's yes it won't hurt my feelings."

"I can't come right out and ask someone of they're a lesbian!"

"You can ask if they'd be more comfortable if I wasn't there. I know it sometimes feels strange when I'm the lone ranger with five women."

"Ok. I'll ask."

That night I gave Tina a foot massage before we went to bed. For as long as I've known her she has loved having her feet massaged. I'm not fond of foot massages and Tina used her hands and mouth to massage the muscle I enjoy having massaged the most.

At seven our alarm woke us. We showered and played together for a while and I got ready for work while Tina dressed for a morning at the hospital. We kissed as the garage door opened and as she got in her car I said, "Please don't forget to ask about them being more comfortable without me."

"Ok. Ok. I'll ask." Her car started and she backed out. I got in my car, started up and heard Tina's voice. The audio monitor was on.

"He's suspicious. He wants me to ask all of you if you'd be more comfortable if he wasn't part of the group. You never mention men in your lives. No men except Mark ever are at these runs for you guys. He's a smart man."

"Then tell him. We're all lesbians and we're uncomfortable around him. If you weren't married to him I would ask him to go away."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers