Marilyn's Family Values

Story Info
Marilyn really 'values' her sister.
6k words
4.33
108.3k
19

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/09/2017
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

Here's the third part out of my bizarre mind. Now we get to learn a bit more about our heroine Marilyn. Plus, there's still the requisite sex and a little bit of intrigue thrown into the mix. Plus, this won't come out as rushed as the last two...I hope. My damn background as an editorial writer rushing to meet deadlines is, albeit slightly, mucking up my work. This one's gonna be longer than the first two, so get nice and comfy in front of your glowing computer screens, remove any obstructive clothing ;-), and enjoy this fine piece of 'family' literature. I hope you guys keep showing me the love you have for the first two.

Now it's time for the part I should have made into a macro on my copy of Word right now...the disclaimers! This work of fiction is for the non-commercial use of its readers. Permission to copy and distribute through electronic media for non-commercial purposes is granted. All commercial and non-electronic rights are reserved by me, the author. Please do not read this story if you are offended by adult material, reading this material is illegal in your legal jurisdiction or, if in the United States, under the age of 18. It ain't like this disclaimer is going to stop the determined, but I gotta try. So without further ado, on with the story.

* * * * *

Marilyn quickly dashed into the locker room, threw on her normal school uniform, pulled out a compact-shaped container and a pill bottle and walked over to the row of sinks in the locker room. She then put down the pill bottle and opened up the compact. She pulled out the pill marked for that day in the circle, placed the compact down, then opened up the pill bottle and removed a green and white pill from there. She quickly placed both in her mouth, turned on the faucet, then cupped her hands under it. She raised her hands up to her face, drank the water and swallowed the pills along with it.

"Hi Marilyn!"

The shock of the voice nearly made her choke in surprise. However, she gathered herself, then turned to face the voice that startled her.

"Oh, hi Mandy! What's up?"

"Nothing much," said Mandy, giving her face a quick splash of water. "Just trying to get ready for class. Hey, what's with those pills?," she said, pointing at the pills on the edge of the sink.

"Oh, the little compact over there is birth control pills. And those pills over there are for my, um, er, allergies."

"OK," she said unbelievingly. "What does someone with a dick, and a pretty large and obvious one at that, need birth control pills," she asked herself, "it doesn't matter how feminine she looks". She also wondered why she was so slow to say what those other pills were for. She guessed that she would find out in due time.

"Hey, what's your phone number Marilyn? Maybe we could, you know, hang out sometime."

"It's 555-1684, OK? Call me later tonight."

"OK, catch you later! Bye!"

With that, Marilyn grabbed up the pills and returned over to her locker. She shut the door and shoved the pills into her backpack. Then, after a quick brush back of her hair, she got out the locker room and on her way to Trig class. Marilyn did extremely well in that class without trying. In fact, her time probably would be better spent watching some hoochies strutting their stuff on the Jenny Jones show. However, rules are rules, and she had to attend every class. "At least I can generally sleep through this one," she thought to herself. Finally, she made it into class just as the bell rang for class. She dropped her bag down at the desk, unzipped it, pulled out the homework and dropped it on the teacher's desk. Then, she returned to her desk, ready for a nice afternoon nap after all that had transpired.

"Mmmm-MMM! You lookin' good there shorty!"

Marilyn gazed up, knowing only one knuckle head stupid enough to say something like that...William Gaines. He was as tall as she, but he was big and brawny and a bit chubby. Though a bit too short for the spot, he was the starting power forward for the boy's basketball team as a rebounding and offensive force. He sure was an offensive force off the court, too, with his attitude. "He probably is a closet case who needs a constant ego boost due to his tiny dick," she thought to herself.

"Hey, there honey! Why don't you hook a brother up! You know I want that ass!"

Marilyn looked at William incredulously, then came up with a response.

"Do you want the ass?"

"Yeah."

"I SAID, do you want the ass?"

"Yeah, baby!"

Then, Marilyn turned around and faced with her back to William. Then, she bent over slightly, smacked the side of her ass hard, turned her head to William and screamed "THEN KISS IT BABY!"

The class oohed in response to the dis done by Marilyn. William sat there in shock, not realizing who he was dealing with. Marilyn stood up from her position, then stepped forward and took her seat in front of William.

"CLASS! CLASS! CALM DOWN! Now today, we're going to continue our discussion of proofs of congruence..."

As Marilyn slumped down in her chair and began to doze off, she thought to herself, "why do these guys think I want them? Yuck! They disgust me! Who'd wanna touch an actual guy, especially another penis. I know cats think I'm cute and all, but don't they realize that those rumors about me being lesbian might be true? Duh!"

"Yo, Will, you need to chill with that, man," said a friend of William's. "That chick is dyked out! You'd have a better shot bagging Ellen DeGeneres!"

William answered back snidely, "that's because Ellen hasn't met me yet. Given a chance, I could bag her, and I can definitely bag that shorty."

"Yeah. Whatever you say man."

*********

"BRIIIIIING!!!"

The sound of the final bell of the day brought Marilyn out of her dreams. "It would be nice if I had India and Heather Hunter as sex slaves," she thought about her erotic dream. "Besides, I doubt tiny as they are, those porn queens couldn't handle me by theirselves."

Marilyn shook the proverbial cobwebs out of her head, then picked up her backpack and followed the stream of students out of the class. She vaguely heard about a test coming up that Monday, and made a quick mental note of it. She was thinking about how she needed to head out to the locker room to change into the clothes she wore for her afterschool job. But first, there was a small bit of stuff she had to take care of before she went on to work.

"SHARILYN!"

"MARILYN! WHAT'S UP!"

Marilyn then quickly walked up to her fraternal twin sister, Sharilynn. There was the expected family resemblance with the two, but Sharilynn had some unique features of her own. For one, she was a little bit shorter than her twin at 5'11", and she pulled her hair up in a pony tail. However, when one looked at her body, one would definitely think that the excess flesh that didn't go into her height went all over the place. Her breasts were even more filled out that her fraternal twin's at 38DDD. Also, her hips were much wider, and the school-mandated plaid uniform skirt seemed like a mini-skirt with her round, voluptuous ass that seemed more in place on a porn star than a high school student, even without the turn-up that she liked to throw in.

"Hi Sharilynn!," Marilyn said as she wrapped her arms around her sister's waist and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Fine. How was yours?"

Marilyn disengaged one arm from around her sister, lowered the other one to the top of her butt, stuck her tongue out and licked her sister's ear. She smiled and replied, "it was OK. Classes were easy, plus I 'helped' somebody out in the locker room before gym. What did you do all day?"

"Well, nothing out of the usual, you know? Just classes and stuff."

As she said that, her sister slid her hand up under her skirt, feeling her bare ass exposed by the g-string she was wearing. Then her sister slid her hand over to the string that stuck out between her cheeks and slid her finger under the g-string. She quickly lowered the finger to the puckered asshole, at which Sharilynn gasped.

"What are you doing there, sis?," she asked.

"Oh, nothing for you to be concerned about sis. Just relax and let it go. So anything interesting happen today?"

"Oh, nothing that interesting. Mmmm. Just the usual parade of guys trying to get in my panties, she said" She was thankful for her locker location by a concrete pillar and that she stood facing out into the hall. With Marilyn standing to the other side of the pillar, no one could see what was going on.

As she said this, Marilyn gently pressed her fingernail against her puckered asshole and pressed in, knowing how much her sis loved anal stimulation. She gently wiggled her finger out, not feeling like giving her hand a good scrubbing before going to work, and lightly scratched her nail in the area between her asshole and pussy. She asked softly, "so, did any guys particularly strike your fancy?," as her nail lightly grazed against the edge of her pussy lips.

"Oh! Oh, there was one in particular, he was, like, your height in flats. He filled out that uniform nicely, so I thought. Ooooh. But the one thing I did like was below his waist, if you know what I mean."

As she was saying this, her teasing sister continued her assault. Her nail was tracing against her sister's slit, moving her finger up and down against the g-string. On one pass, she decided to press her nail against Sharilynn's clit firmly and dug into the clit with her nail as she was scratching it. Then, she kept brushing her nail along her sister's now wet slit. Just then, Mandy decided to pass on by the sisters.

"Hi Mandy!," Marilyn said to Mandy as she was continuing her assault on her sister.

"Hi Marilyn, Sharilynn! Have a nice weekend, OK?"

"Alright, we DEFINITELY will!," Marilyn said knowingly, thinking about the fun she was going to have with her sister.

After Mandy passed on down the hall, Marilyn asked, "would you like to cum now? And tell me what was so interesting below your little crush's waist?"

"Oh yeah...p-please. As I was trying to say, he looked so h-h-huge down there. Not as big as yours is, but a very impressive specimen nonetheless. OH GOD...it was so nice..."

As she was saying this, her sister had pressed another finger inside her pussy. As she was beginning to pump that wet pussy, her fingernail had focused on Sharilynn's clit. As her nail flicked her sister's clit, her other finger was starting to pump quickly in and out of her sis, slightly stretching out the g-string, digging it into her ass and rubbing against her ass. In a few seconds, she felt her sister's body trying to stop the shivering of her body that betrayed her impending orgasm. As Sharilynn's pussy spasmed, she bit her lip, blew out hard through her nose and gently whimpered. Marilyn mercifully stopped moving her hand and let her sister ride out the orgasm. She pulled her hand out of her sister's g-string and licked her ear.

She then said to her sister, "you liked that, didn't you?"

"Of course you know I did. You know how to work my pussy with your hands. I can't wait for tonight."

"Yeah, I know sis. Look, I gotta get going to work. I'll see ya when I get back in, and we will have plenty of time to play like this and more."

Sharilynn shivered at the thought and answered, "And I know what more is! Well, I'll let you get on to work. See ya sis!" She then kissed her sister on the cheek.

Marilyn then kissed back, then went off into the locker room. After quickly washing her hands, she took off her uniform, and pulled a T-shirt out of her backpack. Then, she opened her locker, pulled out her blue baggy jeans and debated whether to wear then with or without panties. Even though she often went without panties with jeans like this, the thoughts of what she was going to do with her sister tonight made that a bit impossible. After all, it would very unusual for someone with a body like hers to have a hard-on poking out on her jeans. This was an ordinary middle class neighborhood after all, not Greenwich Village or the Jerry Springer show. After switching her platform shoes for the sneakers in her locker, she pulled on her baggy jeans over her shoes. She dressed rather the tomboy, her only concession to her femininity the baby blue baby T-shirt she pulled on over her bra and well-endowed chest, with the now ubiquitous "Porn Star" logo screen printed on.

After pulling out a Walkman and placing the headphones on her head, she picked up her backpack and went out to the bus stop. Pressing play, she allowed the sounds of the Ruff Ryders compilation blast into her air. "I like that 'WW III' song," she thought to herself. "It's the perfect song to get amped to."

After a five minute wait, she used her student MetroCard to get on the bus and take the 10 minute ride out to her job...'librarian assistant' at the Van Dyke branch of the New York Public Library. All that meant was that she sat at the front desk checking out people's books. It wasn't the greatest job in the world, but it gave her spending money for clothes, tapes and stuff. The only thing that annoyed her was that the nickname the younger regular patrons gave her, Professor, for teaching at the 'Van Dyke school of sexuality'. Grumbling to herself at the bad pun, she stepped off the bus and walked across the street to work.

It was a quiet day at the job. Not too many people were checking out books, giving her ample time to read through the library copy of The Source.

"Yo, Professor!"

"Here we go," she thought to herself. Another one of the regulars who hung around the library decided to try to mess with. She didn't know who was who because she stopped looking at them a long time ago. After all, eye contact would be showing them respect they don't deserve.

"Quiet down," Marilyn half-whispered and half-shouted. "Don't your ass know that this is a library?"

"Anyway, Professor, I know you're the professor and all, but would you like to take some night classes with me? I could teach you some thang-thangs, you know?"

"I'd LOVE to take you up on your offer," Marilyn said disingenuously. She ten looked up at the guy and said, "however, your girl has already me up on a similar offer. She is getting A's, but I dunno how straight they are." She then winked at the guy.


In complete shock, the guy said, "well, well, Fuck you!"

"I know you wanna fuck me!"

With that, the security guard escorted the rude patron out of the library, and she went back to figuring out what album got how many mikes. After switching to reading an old copy of Vibe, she noticed quitting time was here. She got up, punched in her time card, and got out in a hurry, thankful it wasn't her turn to close the library. She jumped on the bus that pulled up to the bus stop just as she was walking up, and she began the 15 minutes journey back to home. Between thinking about her sister, and the short, thick girl across from her with the extension braids and the big ol' titties, she was thankful that she was wearing her panties. "The limits of my panties are being tested right about now," she thought to herself. "Thank God they can stretch some. It's a bit of pain sitting on a hard-on though. I can't wait till I get home so I can get out of these panties!" She also wished she could get the phone of the girl across from her. However, despite the impressive specimen of manhood between her legs, she knew how feminine she looked and knew they didn't exactly take to kindly to gays and lesbians in the neighborhood. Even though she knew she could how her own, she didn't feel like getting into it. "After all, it's the beginning of the weekend. I'm trying to relax," she though to herself.

She got off the bus at her stop and walked the two blocks off the main street to her house. When she made it to the simple wooden A-frame house, she fished the keys out of her jeans pocket and let herself it. She then sprinted up the stairs, and walked down the hallway to her room. She saw the light on in her sister's room and decided to scream out to her.

"Hi Sharilynn. Where's mom and dad?"

"Dad's at work, as usual. Mom's still stuck on the job. She's probably checking in on some research again. You know how she do with those labs."

"Yeah, I know."

"Hey, I wanna play with you. Can you do it right now?"

"Nah, chill. I gotta unwind some first. It's the beginning of the weekend. Besides, there's gonna be plenty of time for that. Don't you worry. I'll let you know when I can play. Just be ready when I want to, OK?"

"OK."

With that, Marilyn opened the door to her room. It looked like a typical teenagers room, with underwear, baby and regular T-shirts and jeans strewn every which way. A pile of clothes in one corner were for dirty clothes, and Anthony Mason and Tyra Banks posters were posted in another corner. Vaguely scanning the scene, Marilyn tossed her bag aside and closed the door to her room. Then she took off her T-shirt and removed her bra, letting her huge boobs free to the open air. "Ooh, that feels good taking off that bra," Marilyn thought to herself. "My boobs feel much better when they're nice and free." Marilyn then spent a little bit of time playing with her boobs, massaging them with the palms of her hands until her nipples hardened a little. Not wanting to get too excited, she put the baby T-shirt back on and concentrated on bringing herself back to an even sexual keel. She then stepped out of her sneakers, unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled off her jeans and panties in one motion. She stepped out of both, then removed the panties from the jeans, tossing them in the general direction of the dirty clothes pile. She gently pulled the tip of her dick from the crack of her ass and let it drop freely between her soft thighs. Then, she pulled her jeans back on and just re-buttoned the jeans. "Perfect," she thought to herself. "I'm nice and comfy, plus I have easy access to myself."

She stepped over to her computer in the corner, sat down in the office chair and turned it on. The computer went through the motions of booting up, and she put in her password at the appointed time. When her Windows screen popped up, she double-clicked on the Napster icon and let the program connect. "Thank God for this cable network connection," she said out loud to herself. "I'd never be able to do this on a dial-up." The 'this' she was referring to? Collecting MP3s of songs by obscure 80s R&B acts. Her search target today was Bunny DeBarge's "A Dream." "Ain't nothing like cheesy R&B," she thought to herself. Once she managed to find the file on the network, she initiated a download and tended to other, more important things like e-mail and getting herself ready to play with her sister. Once her thankfully small e-mail load was taken care of, she fired up Netscape and started hitting up the usual suspect sites for sex stories. She had a decent collection of those too, and she was open to any subject matter as long as it wasn't too mushy or had anything to do with something illegal like rape or child molestation.

After scanning the lists of the new stories on a few sites, she came upon a nice stroke story featuring some archetypal megaslut. It was tailor made for what she was trying to do. Reading the description of the female heroine got her nipples to crinkle up and harden, causing a pleasure feedback loop to result from the rough texture of her baby tee and the ever-increasing sensitivity of her hardening nipples. In turn, this got her limp dick stirring in her jeans, the tip brushing against the soft skin of her thighs. Getting her breath back after having it taken away, she continued on reading the story. Following the hot action, she reached down into her jeans and pulled out her now-semi hard cock. Pawing at her huge breasts through her T-shirt and slowly stroking on her dick, she came upon a really hot fuck scene. Enjoying how hot the scene was, she picked up the pace stroking on her now fully erect cock with her left while her right hand rubbed and pinched on her hard nipple. Hunching over so her tip could brush against her T-shirt encased boobs, she picked up the pace, feeling an orgasm coming on. She pumped her dick faster and tighter, thinking she could hold on until the end of that scene, but it was longer that she thought. "I think I might have went to far on that scene. That scene was so HOT," she thought to herself. Carefully, she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down to about mid-thigh. Then, she signed onto a tech news site, waiting to cool herself down just enough. Scanning the headlines for stuff to read later on, she got up, clutching her jeans up with her knees and thighs, walked out across the hallway to her sister's room and cracked open the door.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers
12