Marin's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
A little bit of background.
4.1k words
4.29
32.3k
34
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers

Chapter 1 – A little bit of background

After ten years of dating I finally decided to, as her parents would say; make an honest woman out of Marin. We had lived together for nine of those years we dated and even had two beautiful daughters together that took after their mother in looks. Marin was about 5'6", blonde hair, brown eyes and the prettiest face I'd ever laid eyes on. It was her hips that first drew me to her though. They were just so inviting and helped to accentuate her perfectly shaped ass.

Her parents were deeply religious and seemed to pressure her around every corner. They did not approve of me from the start, claiming since I was from the larger city to the North I would bring her nothing but trouble. But, as it would turn out this beautiful shy farm girl would fall for me harder than I could have ever dreamed.

I proposed in front of all her coworkers, walking into her office as I usually did on my days off to take her to lunch. Then, in what must have seemed like complete spontaneity I got down on one knee and asked if she would do me the honor of being my wife. Even though I had spent months planning this, I feel I played it off rather well and surprised not only her, but her wrangling parents in the process.

The next few months became about nothing else. The wedding was all her and her sister thought or talked about. It was going to be a huge wedding as my opinion to go to City Hall was quickly shot down. Fine, they had the reigns and would make this the most wonderful day of her life.

I should premise this with some back story otherwise the following will not have the same effect as it did on me. Marin was from a very, very small town about forty miles South of where I grew up. When I say very, very small; I mean it. There were exactly three police cars and one fire truck. The biggest crime the community had seen in the last quarter century was a bike thief that seemed to ruffle everyone's feathers. I couldn't imagine living in such a Podunk place back then.

I was twenty and diligently searched the internet for viable sexual partners. The internet was still in its infancy as it was the early 90's and the whole "online dating" was still thought of as weird or creepy. I did manage well, as several of the young ladies I would correspond with wound up one night stands without much effort. Then along came Marin. I met her through "Love at AOL" and we talked longer than I usually put in with other girls. She was different. She seemed fun, funny and surprisingly smarter than the others. We clicked immediately before even having a face to face.

Finally she agreed to meet and I was surprised that she agreed to come to my mother's house where I was living at the time. This was common for most of my hook ups but Marin did not seem like the type to have sex on the first date. I was all too right. She came and we watched a movie and wound up talking until the wee hours of the morning.

She drove home and called as soon as she woke up the next day. We hadn't even kissed let alone anything more but, it was fun. Actually the most fun I'd had with someone I met online. We would continue to spend every waking moment that was not spent working together. I never tried to make a move, as just talking to her was more than enough at the time. There was something absolutely remarkable about this girl. When we finally had sex we'd been dating for about three months, which was highly unusual for me. I tended not to stick around that long, but with Marin it was different and I never wanted to be apart from her.

Within the next six months we tried her moving with me to my brother's apartment but she couldn't take the 'big city' life and would eventually go back home. I tried living with her at her parent's house; but both the very boring small town and her parent's judgment didn't allow for that to last long either.

After about a year of meeting her she came up North, like usual to ride along with me on a Friday night at the pizza shop I worked. She acted differently that night not allowing much conversation as she usually did and staring out the window a lot. She waited in the car, like every Friday while I mopped up the shop and prepared to close up.

I noticed her standing by the front door and motioning for me to talk to her. As I walked out my life began to change for the first time as she proceeded to tell me she was pregnant. My reaction obviously surprised her and later I would find out she'd known for a few weeks just couldn't tell me for fear I would leave her or worse.

I then buckled down and found a job at a pizza shop near her hometown and within a few months we got an apartment as I convinced myself I was destined to be in a town of less than one thousand. Our first daughter came and brought the two of us much joy and happiness. It wouldn't be long until we had two and the four of us looked to buying a house. Of course, in the small town she called home.

Fast forward to where I was when I began...

It'd been three months of planning and preparing and the guilt of coming clean was getting to me more and more. I spent most days thinking of how I would tell the woman I loved that I had a moment of weakness and slept with a woman at the office I used to work at. It had been years since my indiscretion and I no longer worked at the same place. The woman was never even brought up, but I couldn't help but still feel the sting of guilt the closer the wedding got.

I started dropping hints to her in lunchtime phone conversations between our jobs. Continually asking her if she had anything to tell me before the big day, asking if there were any secrets she wanted to share before we made the plunge. She always said no, she had nothing to share but I could tell she was expecting me to drop a bomb on her and could feel her preparation grow each time.

Finally, one night while we lay in bed I rolled over and looked at her. "I slept with Sylvia."

The silence was unbearable at first and her countenance was not at all what I expected.

"When" was her first question?

"When I worked at MH Industries" I told her.

"That was like, five years ago." She said, still not showing any change in her expression.

"Oh thank god' she exclaimed as she leaned over and kissed me. I was taken aback.

"Huh?"

Her expression now began to change, to a sort of relief and reprieve. I began to soon realize she did have something to hide as well, and out of fear or whatever she didn't want to be the first to come clean.

"I had sex with Jack." She finally admitted.

It was even now, but that didn't stop my feelings of disloyalty. She was the love of my life, the mother of my children and now she was telling me that she had sex with an ex-boyfriend (who was a bit of a wanker) behind my back.

"When?" I asked her, as I was now beginning to show my trepidation of her answer.

"Around the same time you fucked Sylvia." She responded with a halfhearted grin that was clearly not meant.

I thought for a minute with the realization that we were both actually guilty. I tried to reconcile the backlash in my mind. Back then, we were having a bit of a rough patch and both found release elsewhere. It was after our kids were born and her schooling had concluded but, still it stung. Why Jack of all people? He cheated on her all the time when they dated in high school. She hated him, I thought.

"Was it just the one time?" I asked as I started to gently brush my hand over her forearm. She nodded and showed equal disappointment in her actions as I had.

"What about Sylvia? Was that just the one time?" She asked me with her big brown eyes reflecting all her pain. I nodded as well then leaned closer to her, kissing the top of her head as I pulled her closer to me.

We talked through the night and made love. It wasn't the best love making we'd experienced together, but it was far from the worst either. Not exactly make up sex, I remember thinking. Everything seemed fine and we'd both forgiven each other for our indiscretions. The wedding would continue as scheduled and Marin immediately went back to planning the big event with her sister.

The thought of Jack fucking my Marin plagued me for the next few weeks as the wedding neared. I couldn't seem to get the thought of their naked bodies intertwined and gyrating together. It seemed every time I looked at her, since that informative night all I saw was what she did. I did not see my beautiful fiancé, only the cheater she claimed to be.

Then, to my astonishment something unthinkable happened. I managed to get alone time on the computer in the family study and decided I would release some pent up frustration I had. A good, solid jerking would suffice and I began to surf my usual porn hangouts. Tedious storylines, if any, and pretty much just hot girls and questionable looking men having raw, passionate, obscure positioned sex.

As I began my journey into the fantasy masturbatory world I settled on the amateur section of the site. I clicked an attractive looking blonde woman that reminded me of Marin and began to stroke. The chosen selection was rather short. Not much dialogue and stared as a POV camera angle. I preferred those kinds, as it made it easier to imagine I was behind the camera. The cameraman was wasting no time and began fucking her in a missionary position. She had very ample breasts, small D cup if I had to guess and continued to remind me of Marin.

Then, when they were switching to doggy style he set the camera on the nightstand and I had my first view of the fellow that would be fucking my imaginary Marin. I have to say, he was impressive; well-built and rather tall by comparison of the blonde getting into position. Then, I caught my first view of his cock. It is worth pointing out as it does play a part in the fantasy my own cock was going to construct.

I won't say it was huge. But, it was very fucking thick and I grasped my own cock as I did a mental comparison. We seemed about the same length (I am a long 6" barley missing 7). As he entered my faux Marin and started his thrusting from behind I eagerly began my pumping. Suddenly, to no control over my conscience mind it was Marin who was beginning to moan sounds of pleasure. He grabbed her hips tight. Those were just like Marin's, I thought as I fondled myself in the most inappropriate way. I started to feel a weird aching in my testicles and another feeling of jealousy in the pit of my stomach.

My erection was plainly not on the same page as my stomach though, and remained hard as can be. I kept stoking and jacking harder and faster. I could tell the man was close as his butt began to clinch and his moans became closer together. She was also coaxing him on and I felt my finale coming with quickness. He pulled out and blew his (extraordinary) load all over her ass. As he finished his pumps I looked down at my own mess I had created in the meantime.

As I clicked off the open windows and closed the browser something occurred to me. I had just imagined Marin fucking that muscly, very thick cock chap and... and got off! I began to wonder to myself as I walked to our bedroom, was it because of her telling me about having sex with Jack that started this? Was it my mind trying to console itself? Was the fact of her doing inappropriate things with other men really a turn on for me? Nah.... It couldn't be I thought as I climbed into bed and fell fast asleep, completely satisfied.

That is when I noticed the next few times I jerked off before the wedding it was to women that where comparable to Marin. Not just a little like her I mean could almost pass for another sister. That thought sickened me a little; at first. Then... then I decided to accept what turned me on.

The wedding went on without a hitch and we were a married couple, finally. After a decade in the making I did make "an honest woman out of her."

Needless to say a few months went by, rather quickly too. Marin and I were getting along good. No fights or arguments and constant sex. I mean like twice a day for the first few months. Perhaps it was the clean consciences we both had now or just the newlyweds feel, even though we'd been together for a decade already. Now it was official. She could say my husband, and really mean it when talking about me to others. She started calling me 'hubby' as well.

Again, each time I masturbated it was to the same scenario, some hunky guy fucking (what I was imagining) my Marin. Every time it did the trick and I would explode rather healthy loads of cum. I began to feel guilty about this new obsession to the point that jerking off became something to be ashamed of. I hadn't had that feeling since I was a teenager in Catholic school, and needless to say, I did not like it.

One night I was lying in our bed next to Marin. She was doing some crossword puzzle game book thing and I began staring at her. It didn't take her long to notice my interest in her and she put the book up, clasped her hands and laid them on her lap. "Something catch your fancy, Chris?"

I wanted to ask her details about the sex she had with Jack. I wanted to know what positions they did. I wanted to know if she sucked his dick. I wanted to know if they used a condom and if not, if he pulled out. I did not want to dredge up shit she may think we've worked through. My intent was entirely selfish and just for my dirty kicks while masturbating next time.

"How are you doing tonight?" I sheepishly asked her in an attempt to stall.

She looked at me as if she knew I wanted to talk about something. She was always very good at calling me out when I beat around the bush.

"Good. How are you doing?"

I licked my lips as I noticed they seemed to have dried like raisins. "How was your day today?" I forcefully formed a smile.

"Good. How was your day?" She replied not mentioning my ignoring her question.

"Did you wear a condom when you fucked Jack?" I spat out.

She flashed me an understanding smile. "Yes."

"Did you suck his dick?" Was my next blurted question.

She flashed another understanding smile. "Yes."

I immediately felt my cock swell with blood. Images of my wife's mouth on the guy from the videos cock sped through my mind. "Did he fuck you doggy or strictly missionary?"

"Doggy and missionary... to name a few" her smile wasn't fading. Was she enjoying recounting her acts to me? Was she smiling because I was somehow getting some healing from the details? My mind was all over the place.

"What... else... I mean positions?" I stammered my words showing my fear in asking them.

"You really want to know this?" She asked me still smiling, although it didn't feel as understanding anymore.

I nodded. "Yea... I really want to know."

She exhaled deeply and turned to face me more. "Okay, we can talk about it, if you really want to." Her hand fell to my side as she began to stroke the blanket that was covering me.

"I just... really want to know." I stammered again.

She licked her lips before she spoke. "I rode him... what's that called, cowgirl?" Again I nodded. "Both directions?"

"Reverse cowgirl" I interrupted.

She nodded. "Yea cowgirl and reverse cowgirl." She said. I hadn't really noticed at first, but her hand made its way across from my far side to my pubic area, still on top the blanket as her attention seemed more concentrated on my cock now.

"Um... let's see..." she started in apparent remembrance. "We did this sort of standing thing." She said with a giggle. I looked at her quizzically. She quickly began to rise in the bed to attempt a visual description of her standing. "He was right here..." she said showing where he would have been in front of her. "And I just stood in front, like this." She said concluding the little show.

"Feet on the floor?" I asked.

"Both of us, yes." She leaned back and went to my cock again this time under the covers. "Wow... you're hard." She said with a new smile.

I nodded. "What's turning you on? Hearing about how I fucked Jack or just the sex talk in general?" She questioned as she firmly gripped my dick and began rubbing.

"I think... maybe... how you fucked Jack." I once again stammered.

Her smile didn't leave but there was a new expression joining that I wasn't sure about. She may have been interested? No not interested, perhaps something else.

She leaned in closer to me and began to lick my ear. Okay, it was definitely interest she was showing I decided. In a whisper she spoke "Do you want to know if I came for him?"

I let out an involuntary moan as her grip tightened around my dick. "Yea" I said trying to cover my noises.

"I came twice." She whispered giving a slight moan as she spoke in a very seductive tone. She must have been feeling my cock throb because she started jerking me faster. "Can you cum hearing about me and Jack fu...ck...ing?" She again whispered, heightening the word 'fucking' into my ear. She gave another little lick.

"I'm... I'm sorry... but I think I can." I said trying to concentrate on her movements below the covers and imagining what she was describing.

"Oh babe... don't apologize. I think... I think it's kind of hot." She said moving around and sitting on top of me as she ripped the cover off us both. She started grinding her knit shorts she was wearing into me as she bucked on top of me. Leaning down and giving me a tongue filled kiss.

She moved her shorts to side at her pussy and was now rubbing her, surprisingly wet pussy on my stiff cock up and down horizontally. I let out a soft moan in between her tongue stabbings. "You want to fuck me like Jack did?" She asked in a husky voice as she allowed for my cock to slide in her.

"Oh god yes" I exclaimed as she turned around, never removing my cock and began to ride reverse. I squeezed her fabulous ass as it bounced in front of me. Peeling it back gently as I gripped allowing for me to examine her asshole as she rode.

"Like the view" she asked as I started to feel her fingers graze my ball while she rubbed her pussy from the front.

"Yes."

She continued to ride me like that for several minutes then slowed her pace. Looking back at me over her shoulders she asked "Want to do doggy next?"

I gave her ass a push and she slid forward as my cock popped out of her hole. As she got on her knees I positioned myself behind her ready for reentry. I gently rubbed my cock on her self-lubricated pussy lips and then shoved myself in. As I gripped her hips with both hands she let out an enthusiastic whimper. I began to pump harder and faster as I reached up and grabbed a handful of her now messy blonde hair. "Did he fuck you hard and rough like this?" I asked with a tug of her hair.

"Oh yes... Just like this..." Her words were becoming dragged as she was clearly approaching orgasm.

"Did you cum when he fucked you from behind?"

Pushing her ass into my thrusts she let out a heavy wail. "Yes... Yes I did."

I couldn't believe this. I had already come to terms with the fact that thinking of Marin fuck someone else could send me over an orgasmic edge... but now? Now she was participating in my lustful pleasures.

I bent over her and tried reaching a kiss to no avail. I was able to reach her ear from our current position and started nibbling on her earlobe. "Did you like fucking Jack?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes... yes I did." She panted out.

"Think about him while I fuck you" I told her leaning back up to thrust into her harder. She moaned again. I felt this need to see her orgasm with him on her mind and it did not take her long.

"Fuck... I'm cumming" she stared as her breathing increased. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... fuck me!"

I feverishly lunged into Marin's pussy as she climaxed. Keeping my pace I waited for her heavy breathing to subside before slowing. I fell back pulling my cock out of her and slapped her on the ass. "Damn baby." I said with a slight chuckle.

jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers
12