Mario and the Casserole Pan

Story Info
Mario tries to regain his mom's casserole pan from his aunt.
1.5k words
4.35
84.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this tale are of legal, consenting adults.


Mario sat on his aunt's massive sofa in her equally massive living room, legs crossed, and hands clasped in his lap. He kept his eyes focused on the hardwood floor, noticing the fresh coat of wax that shone dully beneath beams of sunlight filtering through the living room windows. His aunt sat primly on a loveseat across from him, and when he dared to look up he caught her smiling at him. He nervously smiled back, then quickly averted his eyes.

The way his aunt tended to look at him made him feel like prey. He felt as though she'd pounce and eviscerate him any second now, and feast on his entrails. He'd let her, too.

Aunt Dominique was the shining example of beauty. Years of strict organic dieting and exercise kept her looking impossibly young. Her skin was chocolate and perfect, face heart-shaped and gorgeous, and her shoulder-length hair was thick and curly and untouched by chemicals. Also, she was terribly voluptuous, and abysmally difficult not to ogle.

"Tell me something, Mario," Dominique said, words passing through a predatory smile, "do I make you nervous?"

Mario looked up, using every ounce of discipline he had to keep his eyes on hers, and not on the immense cleavage flaunted by her low-cut top.

"I, uh..." he began, "I'm not sure what you mean, Domi."

"Come on, now," she said. "I've been on this earth fifty-four years. I think I know a nervous teenager when I see one."

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Mario said, clumsily attempting to change the subject. "Mom sent me over to pick up her casserole pan."

Aunt Dominique's brow rose, her delectably juicy mouth twisting some. His transparency was all too obvious.

"It's in the dish washer. Should be ready in a bit," she said.

"Great..."

"You know, hon, it's perfectly natural to want to fuck me."

Mario started, eyes becoming dinner plates. He struggled to wrap his head around the statement. Who just says something like that? he thought, anxiously bouncing his knee.

"Where did that come from?"

"You're pretty conspicuous, you know," Aunt Dominique said. "The crossing of the legs, the hands resting in your crotch for insurance—it's cute."

She was giving him that look again. He imagined he looked like easy prey; a limping zebra spotted by a lioness prowling in tall grass. Mario shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts.

"I couldn't," he said with newfound resolve.

Aunt Dominique tipped her head to the side like a curious wolf. "Oh? And why is that?"

"Because it's wrong, that's why!" Mario said.

"Says who?" Aunt Dominique asked, leaning forward so that her ample cleavage was in plain sight. If she was trying to distract him from forming a cogent argument it was definitely working.

"Says...like," he struggled, "says everyone!" It was all his eighteen year old wisdom could muster.

"Aw, that's cute," she said, laughter in her tone.

Aunt Dominique slid off the loveseat and onto ground upon all fours. She crawled—stalked—toward him, her large, pendulous breasts jouncing. He froze, watching her ass, large and magnificently round, shift behind black yoga pants that seemed painted on. Her smile was wolfish, sinister, sensual. For a moment he thought he was dreaming, but the pain of his erection straining against his boxers let him know he was very awake.

Reaching him, she sat on her haunches and uncrossed his legs, then separated his hands to lie either side of him on the sofa cushions, his bulge exposed. He could do nothing, hypnotized by her unwavering, ravenous gaze. A shiver rolled through him, mind hazed by desire and anticipation and fear.

Aunt Dominique said nothing. She simply undid his denim jeans, then slipped a slender manicured hand into his boxer briefs, fingers wrapping his throbbing shaft. Mario's pulse raced in her palm, and his aunt made a delighted little sound.

Releasing him, she stood, hips cocked to the side. She looked like a super villainess. "Let's lose those jeans, nephew," she said. "Undies too."

He unhesitatingly did as instructed, slipping denim and underwear down to his ankles. Aunt Dominique stripped as well, peeling off those impossibly tight yoga pants, then freeing her breasts from their cotton and lace confines. Mario was thankful he was still sitting, otherwise he'd have buckled at the sight of her hourglass frame that sported curves as dangerous as her smile. Prominent nipples lay in the center of large, dark brown areolas, and her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, showing off her fat, supple pussy. Mario's cock throbbed and ached. Cellulite seemed to have never touched her. She probably didn't know the meaning of the word.

Aunt Dominique knelt before him again, parting his knees. She leaned in, trailing soft kisses along his inner thigh. His breath hitched, the feel of her soft lips against his skin sending ripples of pleasure through him. He could feel his pulse thundering in his ears as her mouth drew closer to his cock. The anticipation was murder on his senses.

Then, she took him into her mouth, setting his nerves on fire. His jaw tensed, and he let out a moan as her head bobbed in his lap, slick tongue gliding along the underside of his shaft. His eyes were rolled back, and when he looked back down he found his aunt staring up at him with her big brown eyes, slurping hungrily on his cock. She moved her lips to the hilt, letting his head tap the back of her throat. He was going to lose it, and soon.

She pulled her mouth away with a gasping breath, then rose to straddle him, heat rolling off her sex. She teased him with a rock of her hips, gliding her sopping pussy along his length. Mario let out a trembling breath, shutting his eyes. He focused on keeping his orgasm at bay, but his aunt wasn't letting up.

"You look like you want to cum," Mario heard her say, her voice a sultry whisper.

He kept his eyes shut, and nodded, yes.

"Do you want to cum inside of auntie?" she asked.

Citing that she was his aunt did something to him, flipping a switch in his brain he had no clue existed. She was his aunt, and that fact turned him on in a way he couldn't describe.

He nodded to her again, and barely a moment later he felt hot, wet velvet stretch around his cock. His eyes shot open, locking with his aunt's. Her brows knit together as she steadily rose and fell, mouth pouting. She was so wet. Incredibly wet, and tight.

"Ooh, that cock feels so good!" she whined.

"Fuck!" he heard himself say. This was unreal. This was really happening.

Aunt Dominique picked up the pace, bouncing and rocking. Her movements were fluid, controlled, reminding him of the porn stars he watched on the internet. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Mario leaned over a bit so that he could see her ass. It rocked and wobbled hypnotically, cheeks faintly clapping. He slapped a hand against it, getting a squeak out of his auntie that stirred his confidence.

"Yes! Keep doing that!" she demanded. "Slap my ass!"

Mario did so without question and without hesitation. He slapped her ass again and again, just hard enough to get a pleasant yelp out of her. The sound of their sex echoed throughout the living room, sounding like sweet, forbidden music to his ears.

Mario decided to try another move. He wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her close, then thrust up into her hard and fast. Aunt Dominique responded with sobbing vibrato, hugging his face to her chest.

"Yesyesyesyes!" Aunt Dominique took in a sharp breath, and a violent orgasm tore through her. Mario could feel her walls clenching his shaft like a vice, and whatever resolve he had to hold back quickly dissipated.

"I'm cumming!" Mario warned.

"Cum, baby! Cum inside my pussy!"

Mario exploded, filling her, drenching her walls with hot, white cum.

The two sat tangled on the couch, holding each other, shivering. Mario could feel gooseflesh covering every inch of him.

"Thank you, nephew," she whispered into his ear, making his cock twitch.

"Y-you're welcome..."

She sat up a bit, and her mouth found his. The kiss was deep and long and passionate, tongues softly grazing. She tasted like cinnamon and cherries. He wondered if her lower lips held a similar taste.

Aunt Dominique broke the kiss, and climbed off of him to bring herself to stand between his knees. Mario's eyes devoured her image, burning it to memory just in case he'd never see it again.

"Now, about that casserole pan," she said, smiling. "I suppose I should fetch it so that you can be on your way."

"Heheh...yeah, you're probably right."

She turned and made for the kitchen, and Mario watched her bubble butt shift with each step.

"Oh!" his aunt called from the kitchen, "be sure to tell your mother I'll need to borrow her crock pot this week!"

Mario felt himself grinning madly.