Marion Turns Me On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

In a fuchsia corset, matching stockings, high heels and tanga panty I kneeled and sucked Steven's thick cock as he sat on our buttery soft brown leather couch, our roles reversed. Bracelets clinked and earrings and necklaces swayed as Marion coached me and I sucked his cock in the morning light as busy river traffic passed by outside, unaware of my training.

In a deep orange camisole and black fishnet thigh highs and purple high heels I sat astride Steven and positioned myself and sank down on his thick, hard cock and my hair flicked and we moaned together as I rode his precious cock while Marion gave me tips on how to move my hips and pleasure a man.

In a sheer black bra, matching stockings and crotchless panties, I sucked Steven's cock, eager to give him pleasure and make him come while Marion fucked my hungry ass with her strapon.

It was a glorious weekend and I fully let myself go and embraced it and earned lavish praise from Marion and my love and devotion soared.

In bed Sunday night after Steven left Marion said, "What a wonderful weekend. I'm so proud of you, baby. I knew you could do it. I knew you would like it. I love you so much. How are you feeling?"

I snuggled closer to her and tucked my hair behind my ear with a mauve colored nail and said, "Fine actually. Liberated, I think. I was nervous and scared leading up to it, but it was fine and I feel good. Thank you, Marion. I love you so much."

Marion hugged me, turned out the light, kissed me and said, "Good, baby, I'm glad you liked it. Steven has some friends you'd like to meet and so do I."

I fell asleep with love in my heart for Marion, thinking about cock and wondering what else Marion had in mind. Little did I know.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12