Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving femdom: the rode dress traveled.
3.3k words
4.63
41.8k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

You might want to read the first chapter for context.... On the other hand, you know what you're in for here. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

I was back for more the next night. I figured that a blowjob from a pretty woman was worth the time, even if the pretty woman was Marion's boyfriend, a feminine man dressed in lingerie. Her androgynous looks and lingerie made a difference. It did. I'd never let Steve suck me off, but Stevie? Stevie was pretty. She kneeled between my legs and looked exactly like a pretty flat chested woman sucking my cock. And Marion was very persuasive. I was enthralled with Marion and it was hard to say no to her.

Marion greeted me warmly at the door dressed in black high heels, black garter-less stockings, skimpy panties and a bustier with some sort of pattern running through it. She looked devastating.

"Hi baby. Mmm, you look good enough to eat," she said, chomped her teeth like she was biting me and smiled and winked. "Come," she took my hand, "Stevie is simply quivering with anticipation."

Stevie was waiting at the window again, a barge slowly making its way downriver. She wore a multicolored silk robe, red stockings and high heels, she turned and white earrings and a matching necklace appeared. Red lipstick. Her shoulder length blond hair shimmered and she looked like a beautiful porcelain doll.

She let the robe slip from her shoulders and it flowed down her slender body and pooled on the floor. Stevie wore a red camisole with thin straps and red panties in the same style as before. White high heels.

Marion stood beside me, pulled my arm around her waist and said, "Isn't she lovely. I'm so proud of her. Come dear," she held a hand out to Stevie.

Stevie approached us and stopped, a little too close for social comfort. She put a hand on my chest and let it trail down to the hem of my t-shirt. She pulled it up and I let her take it off of me.

She kept her eyes on mine as she kneeled before me. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them down. She leaned in and nuzzled and mouthed my cock through my boxers and it felt amazing and I caressed her hair.

Stevie peeled down my boxers and I stepped out of them. She cupped my balls with one hand, wrapped her fingers around my thick cock and licked the sensitive underside and I moaned. Stevie sucked me and her tongue swirled around me and her hands were soft and firm, raking my stomach, flicking my nipples, gently squeezing and kneading my balls.

She sucked me. Marion had her arm around my waist, caressed Stevie's hair and she talked. "That looks so good, baby. You like that thick cock throbbing in your mouth? I get so wet sucking it, watching you suck it. Are you wet? Is your little pussy leaking, Stevie? Mmm, you're clit is so hard you might need to adjust it. Go ahead and adjust it, baby. You can rub your panties if you want. You can rub your little clit."

I moaned with Stevie's efforts and Marion talked. "You feel it yet? The contrasting feelings? The polarity of cocksucking? Such a submissive act and yet you hold all the power. Isn't it a rush to the head? There's nothing like a hard cock in your mouth, is there, baby."

I was close and held Stevie's head and I groaned and hitched and came in her soft, eager mouth. Stevie cleaned me, stood, gave me a shy peck on the cheek and ascended the spiral steps to the bedroom. She looked amazing walking up the stairs, her legs, her hips, her ass.

I took a deep breath, put on my underwear and shorts. Marion handed me my shirt and I put it on and she said, "I'd ask you to stay, baby, but I have to give Stevie a sound flogging and then a good reaming. She's earned it, don't you think? Tomorrow?"

I nodded and she walked me to the door, kissed me and left me breathless at the threshold.

*

Variations on a theme for a week or so and Stevie had yet to wear the same lingerie for each nightly blowjob, different styles, colors, patterns and materials. I didn't know what most of them were called, but they looked fantastic on her. I became comfortable with a pretty, sexy crossdresser on her knees, my cock in her mouth, Marion looking on.

*

I arrived on time, knocked and Marion opened the door and handed me a glass of chardonnay. I took her in and she said, "You like?" She pirouetted. She wore a dark blue sheer lacy bra, cobalt she called the dark blue color, and matching panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels.

"Sizzling," I said and kissed her, sipped the wine.

Marion said, "Special night tonight, baby. You'll help me get off won't you? I need you to help me. Tell me you'll say yes," She started unbuttoning my shirt.

When I was naked she handed me some cloth, rubbed it against me and said, "Put these on, baby. I've fantasized about seeing you in them. I get so hot and wet thinking about you in them."

I held them up. It was a pair of cobalt panties, shaped like one of those bathing suits you see men wear on European beaches. Some stretchy material, very thin, not sheer, but not exactly opaque. "I can roll with this," I thought. Especially if Marion got off on it.

I stepped into them and pulled them up. They were tight and I had to wriggle and shimmy them all the way up. The material felt good against my cock and it thickened.

Marion reached into the waistband and tucked my cock and said, "You make these panties look good, baby. Oh, yes you do." She walked around me, her hand trailing on the panty and said, "Fantastic. Come."

Marion led me into the living room, casual elegance, comfortable, and, as usual, Stevie was looking out the window at the river, a cabin cruiser making headway against the current.

She let her cobalt satin robe drop to the floor revealing her bra, garter and panties and she looked amazing, long slender legs, great ass, sexy back and shoulders. She turned and my heart beat faster and my cock stirred. She was breathtaking. Her blond hair shimmered in the low light of the room, daylight fading behind her. Her lingerie matched Marion's. And the panties I was wearing.

Stevie strolled toward me. She stopped in front of me, took my hand and led me to the elegant leather couch. I sat on the extra wide seat and leaned back on the soft pillows behind me.

Stevie nudged my thighs apart and stood at the edge of the couch looking down at me, her silver dangly earrings glinting as they swayed. Her cock thickened and she adjusted it, toyed with it a bit under her lacy cobalt panties.

She leaned toward me, a soft kiss on my lips, my cheek, her voice soft in my ear, "Those panties look divine on you, they truly do. It's a French cut. Marion and I have on cheeky's." She moved my hair and licked my ear, kissed my neck, sliding to her knees she bit and kissed her way to my nipples.

Stevie chewed and nibbled one nipple while toying with the other with her manicured fingers. She moved and bit and sucked and my nipples were throbbing and singing with delicious pleasure-pain when she abandoned them and kissed and nibbled her way down my stomach.

Her breath was hot on my confined cock and I was hard. Stevie mouthed me through my cobalt panties. She licked and mouthed and nibbled me and I moaned. She pulled the waistband away and down and tucked it under my balls. She pulled my cock toward her and looking me in the eyes she took me in her soft, hot mouth and I moaned.

She kept me in her mouth, head moving down then up, her lips firm, her tongue soft and caressing, hooked her fingers in my panties and pulled them down. I lifted my rear, thrusting into her mouth and we moaned together.

Stevie kept my cock in her eager mouth as she worked my panties down and off. She spread my legs and licked my balls and her tongue was flat and hard and rough on me and it felt so amazing. She went lower, as low on me as she could go then pushed my leg and I understood and I rolled over to my knees on the elegant leather couch.

Behind me, Stevie, stroked my cock, her hands soft and silky, she mouthed my balls and licked up and up and up and I felt her tongue on the sensitive nerves at my rear opening. I felt her manicured hands pry me apart and her tongue was hot and stiff at my hole. I moaned in joy when her tongue pierced me, stabbing insistently and entering me as far as she could with her probing tongue.

Urging me around again Stevie tweaked a nipple, stroked my cock and loved me with her mouth. I felt a slender, manicured finger work its way into me, followed by another and I moaned in pleasure and leaked cum into her mouth as she pressed and caressed my prostate. Stevie fucked me with her fingers and sucked me and stroked me and I moaned and moaned and shouted and grabbed her hair and came into her soft, tender mouth.

Stevie nursed me and cleaned me and to my surprise she put the panties back on me, sliding them gently up my legs and I raised my rear and she tucked me in.

Marion, sitting in a nearby chair, watching, clapped slowly and said, "Bra-vo, Stevie, bra-vo. I think that inspired performance deserves a little reward."

Marion stepped over to us and held out a hand for Stevie to stand, two beautiful women in lingerie before me. She urged Stevie to sit next to me on the couch then took a seat beside her. Marion turned, put her arm around Stevie and trailed her hand down her front to her crotch and caressed her.

"Such pretty panties. That style looks good on you, Stevie, it truly does." Marion pulled Stevie's panties out and down and tucked the waistband under her smooth, hairless balls. In fact, I noticed Stevie was completely hairless from the neck down now that I took a good look.

I sat next to Stevie as Marion stroked her cock and talked. "Mmm, you're getting fairly proficient at blowjobs. A little more practice and you just might be almost as good as me." She stroked and palmed the head of Stevie's cock and she moaned. "Are you liking the feel of his magnificent cock in your mouth? Do you enjoy the first taste of his slippery precum? Do you dream of opening wide and putting your pretty lips around his thick cock?" She stroked Stevie faster and she was breathing hard and as she arched and moaned and came Marion said softly in her ear, "Do you dream of more?"

Marion raised her hand to Stevie's mouth and she cleaned her girlfriend's fingers and hand. The whole scene was erotic yet discomforting.

Marion said, "You go get cleaned up, baby. I'll see our guest to the door." Stevie leaned over, gave me a quick peck on the lips, said, "Thank you," rose and went upstairs.

Marion stood, retrieved my cargo shorts and squatted before me, her wavy black hair framing her pretty face. She put them on me and pulled them up my legs. She motioned for me to stand. Marion pulled them all the way up, over the cobalt French cut panties and buttoned them. She zipped me, deliberately putting pressure on my cock, and I thickened.

I arched my eyebrows and she said, "Keep them. My gift to you. You do look good in them, baby. And you can't tell me they don't feel wonderful against your skin, because I know." I was quiet as she handed me my shirt. I put it on, we walked to the door, kissed, and she said, "See you tomorrow, baby," and smiled and disappeared behind the softly closing door.

I drove home thinking about what had just transpired. I was wearing panties and had just sat next to a man dressed as a woman while Marion gave him a handjob.

I couldn't help notice the pressure and the pleasant feel of the panties on my skin and cock as I drove home from Marion's two-story condo overlooking that wide, deep river.

*

Three nights later I was wearing what Marion called a sweet cheeks. It was like a thong with a wide, lacy waistband. It was yellow. My cock twitched as Marion seated it firmly against my rear.

While Stevie went down on me, lovingly sucked and stroked my cock, pulled the yellow sweet cheeks off of me, put her fingers inside of me and sucked me and fucked me, I groaned and Marion, sitting beside me, talked. "Isn't she lovely? So beautiful on her knees in her sexy lingerie. Do you ever think about it? After all this time? About what she's feeling? The joy. The power."

Marion caressed Stevie's head, toyed with my shoulder length hair and said into my ear, "Do you ever wonder what it's like to have a nice thick cock in your mouth? Growing to full hardness there, stretching you wide? Do you wonder what it feels like for a hard cock to start seeping precum while you suck on it?" I was close, breathing hard. Marion whispered in my ear, "Do you wonder what it's like to make a man come with your mouth?" and I came and came and came and Stevie swallowed and swallowed and stayed on me and cleaned me and my breathing and heartbeat finally slowed. Stevie put the yellow sweet cheeks back on me, kissed me for a beat longer than ever before, said thank you and ascended the stairs.

I wore the panties home. Again.

*

A few nights later I was at the door saying goodnight to Marion, lacy cream colored boyshorts under my pants, and she handed me an opaque plastic box with handles that easily folded down allowing the lid to be removed. It was about the size of a shoebox. Marion said, "I'll be checking tomorrow at work, just so you know. And if you're a good boy I'll give you a reward." She kissed me, groped me and shooed me out with a wink and a smile.

Sitting inside my car my heart beat faster when I opened the box and, sure enough, it contained panties. A couple of dozen panties of all styles and colors and patterns. I drove home wondering about myself and trying to take stock of the whole situation. So far it had been fun. I was letting a guy suck me off, sure, but he was made up as a woman and was actually pretty, so it didn't really feel like getting sucked off by a real guy. And now Marion wanted me to wear panties instead of my boxers. I guess the real question was how far I'd let Marion go. The truth was I wasn't sure I knew.

*

The next day Marion cornered me in my small office and shut and locked the door. She had an excited, mischievous look on her face as she strolled over to me. She leaned down and began to unzip my pants and I looked down her blouse at her extraordinary breasts. "You're peeking," she said with a smile.

"Can't help it, you have great tits."

"Mmm, glad you like them. I like you looking at them, baby. And touching them." She reached into my pants and smiled brilliantly and kissed me. She unbuttoned me and pulled the lacy panty down so she could fondle my cock. "You picked the salmon colored hiphugger, wonderful choice. And you get a reward for being such a good boy." There in my office, on her knees, Marion took me in her mouth and made me come. Afterward, she tucked me in, stood up, fluffed her wavy black hair and shimmied her hips and said, "God, I got so wet thinking about you in panties, wondering if you had them on. I want you to fuck me tonight after Stevie does her thing. I want you to fuck my ass. Oh, god, I want you so bad."

Marion left and I had to adjust my cock in the salmon colored hiphuggers. So that's what the style is called, I thought.

*

Several days later Marion met me at the door to her two-story high rise condo. I stepped into her foyer and took off my pants and shirt, leaving on the red with black polka dots wide-side thong. She said, "Mmm, lovely. Just lovely," and I might have blushed. She wore a white corset, sheer white stockings and white high heels. "Baby, I need you do something for me. It'll make me sooo wet, and I know you like it when I'm all wet and slippery for you." She kissed me and ground against me.

"What?" my voice was thick.

Marion produce sheer black stockings that didn't need a garter. Thigh highs, she called them. "Put these on, baby, do it for me." I took them in my hands. They were as light as air. "Say yes, baby, never say no to me," she whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe. Somewhat numbly, I sat on a chair and started to pull them up but not having much luck and Marion said, "Here, baby, like this. You have to gather the fabric like this. Then you can put it on and easily pull them up. Helps to point your toes, too." I did as she demonstrated and as I put my foot into a stocking she said, "Oh my, we're going to have to do your toenails or else you're going to snag and get a run sometime."

I nodded and pulled a stocking up. It felt odd as my leg hair was pulled up as well. They came up high, not much below my balls. Marion kissed me and said, "God, that's so sexy."

Stevie's hair was pulled back and clipped or something, but rested high on her head, emphasizing her long, graceful neck. She wore sheer, pale blue stockings, matching lacy panties and bra, dangly earrings and a darker blue beaded necklace and bracelet. Her stockings brushed against mine, a delicate whisper of a sound, as she stood before me. She adjusted her swollen cock and leaned down to me. Soft kisses on my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, and finally my lips. She stroked and fondled my panty covered cock and my breath quickened and my heart raced as I felt her tongue seek entry. She pushed in and our tongues swirled and I moaned and felt dizzy. Stevie broke away after a few long moments, worked her way down my body and with fingers and mouth and tongue made me come while my hands clenched her hair and I convulsed into her soft, hot mouth.

At the door, stockings and panties on under my trousers, I felt a bit numb. Marion hugged and kissed me goodnight. At the threshold she said, "You know, those stockings feel absolutely glorious, but you'll never experience it with hairy legs, baby." She blew me a kiss and gently shut the door.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers