Marital Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

On the bed, we managed to get our naked bodies in almost a triangle. The angles were a little off of optimum but I have my face into Myrna's crotch and June has my cock in her mouth and Myrna has her face in June's pussy. The slurping and moaning is noticeable.

It's interesting, licking Myrna is the same but different than licking June. I mean, I've spent over 30 years savoring June's pussy and enjoying it. I enjoy Myrna's, too. It's similar but a little different some how. I guess like every other human feature, all pussy's are slightly different. And, while she claimed June ate her better than me, I must be doing something right because even at this odd angle I can feel her hips starting to jerk and her insides get juicier. She's about ready to orgasm. And then she does. She must have stopped eating June because she's moaning and almost screaming as I suck up her juices.

"George, climb up over me and fuck me," she says. "Sorry, June, I don't want to take him from you but I need a good, man on top, straight fuck right now." And that's what I give her. Starting slowly but quickly speeding up until I'm pounding into her as hard and fast as I can. Our bodies slap together. She lifts her hips and fucks back at me, her arms on the bed, trying to give leverage to her hip shoves. It doesn't really take long and she's going at it again. Her legs and arms wrap up around me, she looks as if she's in agony and giving unintelligible yells. And then she relaxes and looks at me and smiles. "O.k., I'm done," she says as she slightly pushes on me to get off. She turns to look at June, laying next to us, "He's still hard, June, and he's all yours now. This has been terrific and I hope we do it regularly but I'm not up for marathons, I'm going to go home, take a hot bath and sleep contentedly all night."

With that she sits up, turns, stands and moves to her clothes. June had grabbed my cock, maybe to suck it, maybe to aim it into her vagina, but now just holds it. "Myrna, you're leaving?" she asks.

"June, this really has been perfect. George has a great cock and you're as sexy as ever but I think I've had all I can manage to handle right now." She's pulling her blouse over her naked body, then steps into her skirt. "I'll just carry these under clothes and go home. But I don't want to interrupt anything you and George might still want to do. He seems to be up for more."

June gets off the bed and follows Myrna to the front door. She turns and beckons me to come, too. Downstairs, at the door, June , naked, hugs Myrna and turns to get me involved. As I hug Myrna and kiss her, June grabs hold of my cock. As she's saying goodbye to Myrna, closing the door after her, she's sliding her hand back and forth on my still erect cock. She then turns to me and gives a big grin and says, "Well, she may have had all she can handle but I'm still turned on and ready." With that she puts her arms around my neck, pulls herself up a little as she raises one leg to try and get her pussy onto my cock. I reach down and help aim it into her, grabbing her ass with one hand and helping boost her up a little. I back her against the wall and as my cock moves into her she gets her other leg up and around my hip.

We stand there in the entry way, me holding her against the wall and using my legs to shove my cock up into her, then back off a little and pound it in again. And again and again. She has her arms around my neck and grunts, exhaling with every thrust of mine. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck," she yells out on her exhales, "We've never done it here before!" I surprise myself since I thought I would last and last. But sex is as much mental as physical and the whole thing about fucking in the entry way and June's climbing on me in lust is very hot. So after a few minutes, when her exhales turn to little screams and I can feel her insides starting to grab at me inside her, I cum, too. Then we stand there for some moments, wrapped tightly together. She moves her head some and I do too and we kiss, my cock still in her, our combined juices leaking out of her and down onto my thighs.

We finally pull apart and hands around each other's waists, head back to the stairs and up to our bedroom. As we walk in, it smells of sex. Lots of sex. We look at each other and grin and kiss again. A good, sexy kiss, she pressing against me. She starts to remove the sheets so I help. She gets clean ones and between us we get them on the bed. She gets a can of air freshener and sprays around some. Without even discussing it, holding hands, we head to the bathroom and turn on the shower over the tub. We both climb in, slide the glass shut and start washing each other. But we don't just wash, we kiss and fondle each other a lot. She licks my cock and I lick her pussy and I start getting hard again. So after we dry each other we head back to the bedroom and naked climb onto the bed again.

We move directly into a sixty-nine position and she sucks me as I eat her. I'm gonna last awhile and she isn't. And doesn't. I get a faceful of her juices and she turns and straddles me again and sits on my cock, swallowing it up into her vagina. "I love you, George," she says as she starts moving back and forth, leaning over me with her breasts hanging free. "This has been a terrific evening and you handled it great. I'm sure Myrna is very happy and I sure am. I can't imagine getting too much and going home because you can fuck me all night if you want. I love it."

Well, we don't. But almost. I lasted a long time. And the next morning we had to change the sheets again. How do bodies regenerate so much fuck juice? Old bodies at that.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story surprised me. I expected it to end, like all threesomes do. Eventually the two woman would have started meeting without hubby( most likely) or Myrna and the hubby would do the same thing. Sooner or later, things become unbalanced, and jealousy takes over. This was a great chance for the author to add some stress and jealousy into the equation. Even the hippies from the Woodstock era, sold out. It’s human nature, to look out what’s best for you.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great storyline, I think that as long as George, June and Myrna only have sex when they are all together it will be a good for all. Playing devil's advocate for a moment, if June and Myrna start having sex when George is not around then the whole thing could go south really quick, then again if Myrna decides to try and steal George away from June then it all collapses. The key is June being honest with George and not getting carried away with Myrna and not letting George get overly involved with Myrna. Story well written and good character development. A continuation of the story would be interesting to see where it goes. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IMAGINED PROBLEMS

I like cuckquean stories (but, inconsistently, do not normally care for cuckold stories), and, since it was so well written, including excellent dialog, it was easy to give it 5 stars.

When I read the first comment by digdaddyrich, he expressed it so well that it made me wonder about adding my 2 cents.

So it came as more than a surprise that the rest of the comments were negative (excepting Anonymous,

9-21-09 [One hell of a woman], which was pretty much neutral).

Slightly perturbing.

My viewpoint is that they are imagining problems.

As I read the story, the problem of her wanting to invite another man occurred also to me, but I did not, and do not, feel that will happen.

This relates to another problem that Tearsofsorrow2 cited, namely, "the ultimatum tone that June used." But this was NOT an ultimatum. Strong, opinionated women may state their views forcefully. So often I read on Literotica (especially in Loving Wives category, which is an emphasis of my reading) about the need for communication when a need/problem arises rather than letting the problem simmer or escalate or rather than going behind her husband's back. So this so-called "ultimatum" is actually June taking her idea to her husband to feel him out, and, hopefully to get his approval. It is communication.

Astute George actually brings up the same possibility the negative commenters pose, but June quickly disposes of the idea that she was thinking of bringing another MAN into their sex life. So, while Anonymous, 4-20-15, is technically correct when he states, "nothing was said about later MFM action" -- emphasis on the word "later" -- he and other commenters should not have worried about that, since June has already shown that this is not what this is about for her.

When June brings up what it IS about, another WOMAN, namely Myrna, George, again astutely, wonders if she is having sex with Myrna [which would be cheating]. George is OK with it, when he finds out their sex was during June and Myrna's high school days.

June is not interested in sex with other men beside George.

June is not even interested in sex with other women.

June is interested in sex with one woman -- Myrna.

The thinking of some commenters that June might cheat with Myrna if George had not been agreeable to the threesome, is something that should not have even come up -- from two standpoints.

1) It is worrying over the future.

I once read of a sign that said, "I am an old man and I have had lots of trouble -- most of which never happened."

2) It is contrary to June's stated thinking.

When June brought her proposal to Myrna, she revealed her attitude by saying, "I couldn't bring myself to cheat on George, to hide anything from him." What the alternative might have been, had George flatly refused, is not a part of the story. Commenters have tried to bring it in (inappropriately, I think). But June stated (not to George, but to her good friend) that she has no intention to cheat or hide. I think it is contrary to her character to propose that she would.

It is true that when June opened the story by telling George, "We need to spice up our sex life," that she had a hidden agenda. She clearly reveals this to Myrna. After telling Myrna of her interest and hearing that Myrna returned it, June tells her, "I can't lie to George, at least not about anything serious, so I suggested that our sex life was stale, we needed to spice it up. Add someone else. Add you, Myrna." While this had been a hidden agenda, this needs to be tempered by realizing that by this time, astute George has already ferreted out her interest in Myrna. It is no longer hidden.

In the end,

June got what (who) she wanted.

George happily got more than he had wanted.

Myrna was surprised to get something (two someones) that she wanted.

The only unhappy ones, are certain commenters.

In the real world, this story might be farfetched.

In the Literotica world, it is perfectly plausible

-- and admirably so.

In other words, it's a great story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Add another woman?

Every alarm bell in his head should have gone off. Whether he's cheating with the other woman or his wife is, it's still fucking up the marriage. This was a complete, laughable train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to many unanswered questions here

it needed further discussion with all three present to discuss all the various factors involved. Noting nothing was said about later MFM action, was he willing to accept that as payment for the FMF. And the FMF wasn't really about him but really was about the two women being together. How is he going to feel when the are getting together without him in the future?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Auction Affair A young husband catches his wife and...well...in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
My Wife Dates A Senator She doesn't understand my reaction.in Loving Wives
Ten Long Years A couple separate due to her cheating.in Loving Wives
More Stories