Mark and Barry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam8
sam8
94 Followers

He stroked the limp, hot, cum-and-oily penis of his straight friend.

Finally, Mark took a deep breath, and stepped to the side to pick up a towel. His worked penis, slicked, rubbed-red, finally satisfied, hung between his legs as he crouched to mop his cum off his floor.

"Pretty good, huh," said Barry, who was hornier than he'd ever been in his life and suddenly aware of the girls moaning behind him.

"Yeah," said Mark, and looked him in the eye.

This was okay. This was pretty damn okay.

The two of them shared a smile for a moment, until it turned sheepish and they glanced away.

"Okay, my turn," said Barry. He stood, swiftly yanked down his own jeans, and kicked them off.

Barry had a large penis. Not long. In fact, a little on the short side. But thick. "Massive," is what Mark actually thought, as he looked at it again.

Barry laid a towel on Mark's couch, then laid down, on his back, lifting off his shirt.

His cock was smeared with pre-cum. His pubes were matted with it. He hadn't cum in a week, he'd gone drinking with a cock-tease, he'd just jacked off his friend, and -- he turned his head to the side -- he was assaulted by the image of a slutty blonde pumping a purple vibrator in and out of some girl's fuck-hole, making her moan in agonized pleasure.

Yeah, he was ready to cum all right. The solid-built athlete lay hard and nude on his friend's couch and waited to be masturbated.

"Use the lube," he said. Mark picked it up. He squirted a dollop into his hand, and rubbed his palms together to warm it up.

Sitting on the edge of the couch next to Barry, he took the thick cock between his two hands, and massaged the oil into it.

"Fuck!" said Barry, loud.

The pleasure was so intense. So immediate. He'd been waiting for this. Fantasizing, dreaming, wishing for Betty-Ann -- or the redhead in his astronomy class, or maybe this little Japanese chick on the screen -- to spread her legs and swallow his dick in her slippery warmth.

He knew Mark wasn't quite the same thing. But it was all right. He liked Mark. Mark was helping him out.

And Mark's hands, swirling all over him to spread the oil, felt really damn good.

"Oh fuck, yeah," said Barry.

The camera had pulled back. The Asian girl was bent at the waist. The screen showed both her bare pussy, obscene parentheses embracing her slim chaste-for-now slit, and her friend's, spread-wide for the pistoning wet dildo.

His eyes fluttered shut and his pelvis strained upward. His friend had taken him between his hands, and was rubbing his flesh like he was squeezing and packing a snowball. His fat, oily erection stood up straight, taking the devilish massage like a man.

"Uhhh..." he moaned.

Thought had left him as pure sensation took over. Eyes closed, he moaned again, helpless.

He twisted side-to-side, as if he were trying to get away from the touch. His powerful legs flexed and his feet sought purchase. That was his body, seeking more, struggling to push his cock up into the incredible sensation.

Mark eased up. He rested his left hand on Barry's balls as his right hand began a slow, methodical jacking-off.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh, yeah," said Barry, able to breathe again, coming back down to earth.

Barry took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Mark sat beside him, wearing a nice button-down shirt and staring at Barry's naked, hairy crotch as he stroked his straight friend's dick.

"Yeah... play with my balls," he said, and Mark obligingly dipped his left hand down between his legs, and started rolling around his hairy scrotum and his balls.

"Fuck, that feels fuckin' good. God damn."

He bent his right knee, opening his thighs to make it easier for Mark to work.

He rested his hands on his chest. The pleasure was still a hot flame, but he felt he had regained a bit of control now.

Foot flat on the couch, he flexed his hips up and down. He wasn't meeting Mark's fist in the rhythm of a good fuck. His pumping hips were just an expression of the spontaneous joy coursing through him.

Barry knew it couldn't last forever. He wished it could. His brows knitted at the sad thought that, probably all too soon, he would cum and this beautiful stroking would end.

He turned his head to watch the laptop again. Now the blonde was on her back, legs spread wide for the camera. The other girl was hugging her leg, one hand rubbing her clit from above, the other with its middle finger sliding up into her asshole.

The blonde moaned loudly. One svelte Asian finger slid up into her butt over and over.

Barry was entranced. The furious massage of her clit left her pussy open, and the pink flesh was, right then, the most gorgeous thing he'd ever seen.

"Oh, fuck. Yeah. You're makin' my cock feel real good."

A hint of a smile from Mark.

"Oh yeah. ...hey. Dude."

"Yeah?"

"Grab some more of that oil and spread it all over my balls and ass crack."

Mark thought for a second, and did as he was told. Barry lifted his leg higher, and spread his thighs a little wider.

The oil spilled onto his balls and went everywhere. Mark rubbed it all over his cock, and a little below his balls, then hesitated.

"Cmon man. Just rub it around my asshole. It'll feel real good."

Barry wasn't sure how he knew that. Intuition.

Mark slicked it all up -- the pale crack of Barry's ass, the red wrinkly scrotum, and, finally, the little brown indentation of his asshole. He rubbed the oil all around with one hand, while still giving his cock a slow, easy stroke with the other.

Barry stared at the unending invasion of the blonde's hairless asshole, while Mark rubbed the outside of his hairy one. In and out went that slim, girlish finger, tugging at the flesh, giving a hot tease to her begging, empty pussy.

His cock was so hard. His body an instrument. He licked his lips and let out a tremulous "ohhhhh," as the stroking hands racked him with pleasure.

No games here, no shyness, no flirting or dating. Only the raw, hot workout two guys needed, to get their release.

"Fuuucck... fuck that's good. Oh fuck yeah."

"You like that?" asked Mark, smiling.

"Shit. Yeah. Keep stroking that cock. God I'm so horny. Can't believe how fuckin' horny I am."

A pause.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"You do something for me?"

"Yeah..."

"Take your finger and work it into my asshole. Nice and slow. Just a little."

Mark wasn't sure he wanted to do this. And really, neither was Barry. He'd never had anything up his butt, never even wanted it touched before.

This wasn't a gay thing. He just knew, somehow, it was going to feel good.

Mark had played with a girlfriend's asshole before, but never a guy's. He hesitated again, while Barry bent his leg even further, exposing himself even more.

Then Mark took his lubricated middle finger, ran it slowly around the rim of Barry's anus, and gingerly touched the little hole itself.

Barry held his breath. He'd never felt this exposed, this vulnerable.

His asshole puckered. His sensitive skin felt thin, delicate, open.

The sliding touch of the fingertip made him excited, aroused him. A tickling in his hot, dark spot.

But it wasn't like the charging-forward excitement of his horny cock, when he was getting ready to penetrate a girl.

This was anticipation. He felt scared, yes, afraid. Spun out of control. Forced to wait.

Mark started a gentle side-to-side rotation as he worked his finger in, up to the first knuckle.

Barry gasped at the fullness. He tensed, and tried to relax. Instead his ass squeezed, Already this was making his slippery, hot cock feel even hornier.

"Yeah -- keep going, man."

"OK."

"Oh fuck dude. That feels so good. Yeah. Ah -- oooh, yeah. Push that finger up my ass. Slide it in."

By appearances, Barry was a strong and sturdy 22-year-old man, built to work on a construction site. He might have been a bouncer in a bar.

But now, his broad thighs were spread and quivering, as his tall friend with the mop of curly hair carefully worked a finger straight into his most sensitive place.

He felt pinned to the couch, stuck in place by that violating digit, shaming him. And exciting him with the shame.

He watched the porno girls playing the same way, and felt suddenly almost like a girl. No -- he was watching the girls, that was all. Right. It was all right.

Mark had wormed his long finger all the way into Barry, and remembered, now, to keep stroking his dick as he started to pull it out.

That was almost more than Barry could stand.

"Oh! Fuck!"

The sucking feeling of the withdrawing finger, the sliding tug, was like nothing he'd ever felt before.

Mark couldn't manage a quick in-and-out like the practiced pornstars, but after a little while, he was working a slow and careful motion, slipping his finger almost all the way out before pressing it all the way back in.

Barry hugged his knee to his chest. He breathed hard, and silently. His body tensed, afraid to move to fear of ruining the unbelievably hot, perfect action he was getting. Even the slow pumping on his cock was bringing him closer and closer, he knew. He almost wanted to ask Mark to let go of his penis, to just keep fucking his ass, over and over, all night.

But, oh fuck, that slow hand on his penis felt so good. He was so naked. So completely in this boy's control...

He heard himself make a keening noise. The orgasm began to rise from deep within him.

Shaking, he bit his lip and stared again at the laptop. The Japanese girl had bent forward and was licking the blonde's pussy while she finger-fucked her ass. That grossly-extended tongue, slopping across those spread cunt lips --

He wanted to fuck that cunt --

He was getting an ass-fucking just like that --

He was getting ass-fucked --

Here it came. No stopping this. The frustrated college senior was panting, his body straining, pushed past its limits. Cock so hard --

"Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck yeah!

"Jack that cock! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna --

"Keep fucking my ass! Keep -- Oh God don't stop! Oh God --

"Ah! Ah! Ahh! Ah fuck! Ahhhhh! Fuck! FUCK!"

He'd squirted small rivers of cum all over his chest.

The finger in his ass went from hotly grotesque, to a painful pressure. He pushed Mark's hand away with his foot.

"Ahhhh! Oh God. God..."

Mark's other hand kept its grip on his spent manhood, and he slowed his pace as Barry plunged into post-orgasmic bliss.

"Ooooooh... holy shit... fuck... oh, yeah, man. Oh God. That was great."

The two boys shared a long, serious look, as Barry finally relaxed, limbs falling to lay flat on his back. He laid there, exhausted, and caught his breath as the sophomore gently stroked his slowly-shrinking member.

A sigh.

"That was awesome, man."

"It looked pretty hot," Mark said, still slowly stroking.

"Fuckin' unbelievable. I've fucked girls that were... and I... I have never cum like that. That was fuckin' intense."

"Well, you did me pretty good when it was my turn."

"I am fuckin' drained."

A pause.

Mark gave a few final strokes to Barry's soft, yet still-swollen penis, then stood, and picked up a towel.

They'd done what they came for. The actors had successfully released each others' fluids. Shot off the pressure, so they could rehearse their gay-kiss scene the next day without fear of an unwanted, embarrassing public hard-on.

Ironically, the next day, Ms. Mahoney had the whole cast doing improv exercises. The two boys never so much as touched.

sam8
sam8
94 Followers
12