Mark and Barry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam8
sam8
93 Followers

"You like it when I stroke you like this?"

"Uhhhhh. Yeah. Yeah."

"How about like this?"

Panting.

"How about when I stroke your cock like this?"

"Oooooh, ohhh -- Ah. Ah, yeah. Yeah."

"You're a horny boy, aren't you, a big horny boy."

"Yeahhh..."

"You don't need this for the play at all, do you."

Barry's eyes went wide -- yes. What? Yes. Oh --

"You just wanted," continued Sean, breath so close Barry could feel it, "you just wanted a nice gay man to come over and suck your big horny cock."

A pause while Sean made the short, repetitive motions that Barry wanted, right then, more than anything.

"Yeah," he said, and his cheeks went hot with unexpected shame. "Yeah. Yeah."

"Well," said Sean, "I'll help you out. Just this once. Because I like you. And because I am just dying to have that big thick tool of yours. But remember --" he said, letting go of the penis and circling it with one finger -- "remember for next time, if you want me over again, there's no more freebies.

"Next time, you're gonna get down and dirty with me. You got it?"

"OK, yeah," muttered Barry, ashamed and embarrassed, for more than one reason. The loose fist returned, stimulating him, and suddenly it seemed nasty, a foreign object. He was being played like a piano, shamed by a man, and he'd invited it. Wanted it.

He needed it.

"You ready?" asked Sean, and Barry realized he was about to --

Sean reached up with his other hand, took Barry by the back of the neck, and pulled him to him for a forceful, manly kiss. Both boys groaned a little as their lips mashed, hard, wanting more. Their tongues slipped together, pushing and struggling. They gripped each other tight as their mouths worked for purchase.

Then Sean broke the grip, stepped back, knelt, and took hold of Barry's belt in one hand.

Until he took hold of his cock in the other, and, opening wide, slipped the fat head into his mouth, the only sound was panting and the creak of the floorboards.

Then, as Sean's hot tongue rubbed the spongy flesh of his cock-head, and his lips squeezed shut around his hard shaft, Barry broke the silence.

"Oh, God --"

Sean tasted the salty, sticky fluid smeared everywhere, and could smell it as he bobbed his head up and down.

"Ohgod --"

Hands shaking, Barry reached down and touched his lover's head. Sean tried to look up at him, and groaned assent as Barry rested his hands on top of his head.

Panting, Barry jammed his cock forward, finding a grunting strength inside him now that he couldn't hold back. Dimly he recognized that Sean had reached around and grabbed his butt, pulling him deeper into his mouth.

Something let loose. He gave up trying to be unmoved and unaffected.

His fingers gripped Sean's head and he thrust forward, forcing himself into the unbelievable pleasure of that warm, welcoming mouth. A faint scraping of teeth on the first thrust. Then, as he pulled back and almost-involuntarily slammed himself forward again, just pure, clean, soft pleasure.

"Ahhhhh --" he cried, as he let go of his fears.

He was fucking a gay man's mouth and he loved it. Seduced, yes, and now taking what he needed.

Again and again he pushed forward, sometimes in fast jerks, sometimes long, hard pushes, struggling to work his achingly hard tool into that angelic, suckling mouth.

He could feel Sean working his tongue under it. The super-sensitive underside of his cock-tip cried out with pleasure at every swipe of that rough muscle. He could feel the suction of those lips as they slid up and down the wide shaft of his cock. And he thought he could feel the roof of Sean's mouth, as he filled it to bursting with fat, hot flesh.

But mostly he was lost to the pleasure, crying --

"Ahhh --"

"Oh fuck -- fuck yeah -- fuck --"

"Oh God yeah --"

"Uh-- uh-- uh-- uh-- ohhhhh God--"

His legs were trembling, his shoulders were moving like he was lifting weights, and his eyes pinched like he was about to cry.

Sean could feel Barry's cock swell even harder.

He was so ready, so ready to cum. The tension and pressure in his groin grew and grew.

"Ohhhhhh..." he moaned, almost girlishly. Sean kept sucking and sucking. The big man's tender, ticklish balls: stroked and stroked.

The hot, nasty mouth and those skillful, boyish hands held him prisoner: so wrong, so bad, but he couldn't stop himself.

It was only a minute, but seemed forever, that he was paralyzed by the pleasure. His hands trembled, and his voice grew high and tremulous:

"Ah-h-h-h-h-h... oooooooh... ooh-ooh-ooh--"

It built until it seemed too big to hold inside his body, and then it seemed to tip and spill.

Nothing could hold him back now.

"FUCK!"

A gasp, and a long-held breath, as he clenched his jaw and summoned his energy.

He thrust himself into Sean's mouth, found one more ounce of strength, and then slammed into him hard one last time.

The cum seemed to work its way up from deep inside him.

The bliss, the utter exploding release of cumming, flooded through him instantly and completely.

Barry's throat closed, choking off his breath. The nameless, ancient power gripped him, and held him helpless as thought left him.

Cumming.

Cumming.

It was a moment later, a long, agonized moment, that the first slug of cum shot up through him, suddenly filling Sean's throat, salty and impossibly warm.

As Sean started to swallow, Barry voiced his pleasure, a high, howling moan:

"Ooooooooohhaaaahhhhh-- ah-- ah-- ah-- oh-- ah-- ahhhhhhh--"

Gasping as he groaned, he pumped his hips and felt the sweet release as shots of cum went into the mouth of the kneeling man.

As Sean cupped a hand to keep the huge wet load from dripping onto his shirt, Barry lost his footing and collapsed back, actually falling, catching himself on a chair and stumbling backwards to the floor. Still his cock jerked, spitting a little jet of cum as he landed.

Sean dropped to hands and knees and took the spurting, spasming cock back in his mouth.

Heaven --

The warm wetness of the gay man's lips and tongue stroked the last cum out of Barry's still-stiff cock as the aftershocks of the orgasm swept through him.

A faint awareness that letting this gay man fondle his dick with his lips was... unnecessary.

He'd cum. Sean could go.

But Barry lay there, exhausted, sweating, breathing like a bellows, just -- being. Experiencing. Seeing it through. No need to do anything. And the warm, tender sucking feeling was fine, just fine.

His cock was painfully sensitive, more than ever now. The lips gently bobbing on his softening shaft were a shock. And every time Sean's tongue slowly, carefully swept across his raw cock-head, it was a pleasurable bolt of fire.

But he laid there until his breathing calmed.

Sean, burning with lust, slipped his lips around to the side of Barry's fat, reddened cock, taking long licks up and down it. As it deflated, he gave the head little kisses that made Barry twitch a little.

Barry breathed, and watched the hard gay man worship the soft cock he'd satisfied.

It was long minutes later, when he was completely soft, that Sean gave the dick he'd pleasured one last kiss, and sat up.

Barry was exhausted, like he'd run a marathon.

"Don't suppose you'd change your mind about reciprocating." Sean was hard as hell, horny as hell, and was dying to fuck Barry's ass.

It hardly seemed fair, but Barry shook his head. "No. Sorry."

"Still think you're straight?"

"I am straight."

Sean let the comment hang in the air for a moment.

He reached down and gently cupped Barry's soft cock and balls. The straight boy laid there with his pants open and just watched him do it.

They both silently watched that hand, as it slowly squeezed and rubbed the warm, tender flesh.

A tableau of desire mysterious and inexplicable, of passion satiated and passion set alight.

"Well," said Sean. "Call me anytime... but remember what I said." He rinsed out his mouth and left.

sam8
sam8
93 Followers
12