Mark & Claudia Ch. 4

Story Info
Claudia.
3.8k words
4.25
24.2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia woke up. She could feel that she was lying on something soft and warm. She opened her eyes, and sat up slowly.

She was in what looked like a woman's bedroom, lying on a made-up bed. In front of her was a dresser, with a set of expensive-looking perfume bottles. To her right was a walk-in closet and a bathroom. To her left was a closed door. There were no windows. The room was utterly silent.

There was no sign of Mark.

Claudia swung her feet onto the floor. The floor was gritty under her bare feet. It looked like it had not been swept in a while. She looked for her shoes, but there was no sign of them.

She walked across to the door. It was locked. She pulled on the handle. The door was solidly seated in the frame -- it did not move even slightly.

Claudia walked into the closet. It was huge. It was only partly full; there were many empty hangers. The clothes belonged to a woman. Claudia could not see any pants, only skirts and dresses. There was no sign of her runners; all the shoes seemed to be pumps. The lingerie was mainly black, and mostly lacy.

Claudia looked for another door in the walk-in closet, but there was none. She turned to explore the rest of the room. The perfume was what it had looked like: expensive. The bathroom was very tastefully decorated. There was a tub with a shower, a sink and a toilet. The medicine cabinet over the sink was empty. There were clean towels on the rack.

Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, Claudia thought she must have been brought on a long journey to get here. Her face was dirty; her hair was a mess. Her leotard and tights were dirty; there was also a large tear in one leg.

Claudia sat down on the bed. What had happened to her? She remembered going into the building, Edward and Sibila with the machine guns, her fear, and then the cloth over her mouth and nose.

Where was Mark? Edward could have killed her; he had chosen not to do so. If he hadn't killed her, he probably hadn't killed Mark. Claudia was not convinced by her own logic. She was very afraid for Mark, even more afraid than she was for herself.

What could she do? There was no obvious way to escape. She was filthy. Claudia decided the first thing to do was to shower and clean herself up.

There was expensive soap and shampoo set out in the shower. There was lots of hot water -- the shower felt wonderful. She dried herself off. The towels were luxuriously thick.

Rather than put her dirty clothes back on, Claudia headed for the closet. She rummaged through the lingerie. Everything felt clean; it all looked like it was about her size. Some of the panties were little more than black strings and a belt. She tried to find the least revealing pair. She tried on several. All fit her. She finally settled on a pair that at least covered her crotch. The fabric still rose up to expose all of her hips.

The bras were no better. Most of them did not even cover her nipples. She managed to find one that did, barely.

She chose a red sun dress that came down to just below her crotch, and that had shoulder straps that snapped on at the front. The dress at least covered her bra. Whoever lives here has strange taste, Claudia thought.

The pumps fit her as well. Claudia picked a black pair with the lowest heels she could find. The heels were still a good inch high.

The outfit would not have been Claudia's first choice, but at least it was clean.

Claudia went to try the door again. It was still securely locked. She walked back towards the bed.

She heard the door open behind her.

"Welcome to my little hide-away."

It was Edward at the door.

"Why don't you come with me."

Edward turned and walked down the hall beyond the doorway. Claudia thought for a moment, and then followed. There was nothing that Edward could do to her outside the room that he couldn't do to her if she stayed in the room. There was more likely to be a chance to escape outside the room.

Edward led her to what looked like a combined living room and dining room at the other end of the hall. There was a sofa with a coffee table in front of it. Against the far wall was a table, with six chairs around it. Through a door, Claudia could see the kitchen.

"What are you going to do?"

Claudia could not help herself asking the question.

"I have a problem. I like you. I like you and Mark. If I didn't like you, I would have killed you in the processing shed. But I didn't kill you. And hence my problem.

"I need to know if you are agents. If you're not agents, then I will let you go. If you are agents, then I will kill you. It is that simple.."

Claudia broke in.

"But we're not agents. We're just on our honeymoon. You don't need to kill us."

"I wish I could believe you. I'm afraid you would say the same thing whether or not you were an agent. I need to be certain. And so I've devised a little test. I am certain that by the end of this test, I will know if you are really an innocent married couple on their honeymoon, or if you are agents."

"What are you going to do?"

Claudia was scared. She thought of all the James Bond movies she had seen, and of all the horrible things that were done to make people talk.

"The test is very simple. I think you will even come to like it. There are only two rules: you must do everything I tell you to do, exactly as I tell you to do it; and you must answer every question that I ask, truthfully."

"How long will this take?"

"It will take several days. If you are not agents, you will not be physically harmed. There may be other consequences, but that will be up to you."

"Now I think we should begin."

Eduardo looked at Claudia appraisingly.

"Get onto the coffee table. On your hands and knees."

Claudia had not expected that Edward would say anything like this. She did not move. "What do you mean?"

"I neglected to tell you that if you do not obey me, I will be forced to punish you."

"Now get up on the coffee table, or I will punish you."

Claudia was very scared. The situation was getting completely out of her control.

"Please, Edward. Don't make me do this."

"There is one other thing that I neglected to tell you. You may not call Edward."

"Now, get onto the coffee table. On your hands and knees."

Claudia climbed onto the coffee table, on her hands and knees. What else could she do?

Edward looked approvingly at her.

"Now Claudia. We are going to have a little anatomy lesson. I am going to ask you some questions. You must answer these questions truthfully. If you do not, I will punish you."

Claudia did not say anything.

Edward reached under Claudia. Claudia shrank away from his hand.

"Don't move."

Edward cupped her breast through the fabric of her dress.

"What's this, Claudia?"

Claudia said nothing.

"Claudia, you must answer me."

Edward began to trace the outline of her nipple with his finger.

"What is this, Claudia?"

In spite of her terror, Claudia found the sensation of Edward's hand massaging her nipple arousing. She tried to ignore the sensation, and to think instead of trying to escape.

"Answer me, Claudia."

"My breast." Claudia's voice was scarcely a whisper.

"That's a start, Claudia. But the language is scarcely appropriate. Now tell me, what is this, Claudia?"

Edward undid the straps of Claudia's dress. The fabric slid away from Claudia's black bra. Her breasts were very full. Edward cupped Claudia's left breast in his hand, feeling its weight.

"I don't know. It's my breast." Claudia whispered. She was transfixed by the sensation of Edward's hand on her breast.

"Claudia, answer me. What is this?"

Edward unhooked Claudia's bra. It slid down her arms. Her breasts hung free. Edward could see that her nipples were hard. She was breathing quickly. Edward traced the edge of her exposed nipple.

"Tell me Claudia."

Claudia had forgotten about trying to escape. All her attention was focused on Edward's hand on her breast. The word came from somewhere inside Claudia scarcely recognized as being part of her.

"My tit."

"Very good. Say it again."

Edward felt Claudia's other breast. Claudia spoke again, her voice still barely above a whisper.

"My tits."

"And what am I doing, Claudia?"

Claudia answered softly.

"You're feeling my tits."

Claudia's nipples were now very erect.

"Very good, Claudia."

Edward ran his hand slowly along Claudia's stomach, and up over the curve of her buttocks. He reached under her dress. Claudia could feel his hand against her buttock through the thin fabric of her panties.

"What's this, Claudia?"

Claudia paused. Again, the word came from someplace strange, deep inside her.

"My ass."

"Very good, Claudia."

Edward grasped Claudia's black panties. Slowly, he pulled them down. He traced his finger down between her buttocks, around her anus and down to her pussy. He felt the slit of her cunt with his finger. It was wet. Claudia held her breath.

"What's this, Claudia?"

Edward ran his finger up and down her slit.

"My pussy," Claudia whispered.

"What else do you call this, Claudia?"

Claudia hesitated.

"Tell me."

"My cunt." Claudia was still whispering.

"Very good. And what is your cunt for?"

Again Claudia hesitated.

"Claudia, you know what your cunt is for. Tell me." Edward's voice was gentle.

Almost inaudibly, Claudia found herself answering, the words scarcely her own.

"It's for fucking."

"Louder, Claudia."

Claudia spoke louder.

"It's for fucking."

As he spoke, Edward inserted his finger into her vagina. It slid in with a wet slurping sound.

"Very good. Do you know what I'm going to do?"

Claudia spoke softly.

"You're going to fuck me."

Edward parted Claudia's wet cunt lips with his finger.

"That's right, Claudia. And how am I going to fuck you?"

"From behind. You're going to fuck me from behind."

"Claudia." Edward's voice was a command.

"You're going to fuck me like a dog. You're going to fuck me on my hands and knees like a dog."

"That's right, Claudia. I am going to fuck you. But first we will finish our anatomy lesson."

With his finger, Edward traced the rim of Claudia's asshole.

"What's this?"

Claudia hesitated.

"Claudia, answer me. What is this?"

Very quietly, Claudia answered.

"My asshole."

"And what is your asshole for?"

"No. Please don't make me say it."

"Say it, Claudia."

Edward inserted his finger up her anus.

"My asshole is for fucking."

"Very good, Claudia."

Edward came around to the other end of the table. With his finger, he traced the edge of Claudia's lips.

"What's this, Claudia?"

"It's my mouth."

"And what is your mouth for, Claudia?"

Claudia hesitated. Edward ran his finger around the inside of her lips.

"My mouth is for sucking cock."

Edward inserted his finger into Claudia's mouth. Her cheeks formed two concave hollows as she sucked it.

"Very good. You have done well on your anatomy lesson."

Edward pulled his finger slowly out of her mouth.

"Now I will ask you another question. Answer it truthfully." Edward paused.

"Have you ever fantasized about anyone other than your husband fucking you?"

"No." Claudia's voice was small and scared. The spell of a moment before had been broken.

"Claudia, don't make me punish you. Answer me truthfully."

"Don't make me say it. Please don't make me say it." Claudia was in tears.

"Answer the question, Claudia."

"Yes! I have! I have!," Claudia sobbed.

Edward paused. He walked slowly around behind Claudia. He began to feel her wet slit.

"Tell me what you imagined, Claudia."

"It was a Mexican."

"And what did he do?"

"He made me do things."

"Show me what he made you do. Show me everything that he makes you do, from the beginning."

Claudia hesitated.

"Do exactly what you do in your fantasy, and say exactly what you say in your fantasy. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Now show me."

Hesitatingly, Claudia climbed off the table. It was very different acting out her fantasy for someone else. She stood facing Edward, trembling. The front of her dress hung down around her waist, exposing her full breasts. Her panties were still down around her knees.

"Take your panties off, Claudia."

Claudia obeyed, stepping slowly out of her panties. She could feel how wet she was.

"Now tell me what the Mexican does."

"He feels my tits."

Edward roughly grabbed Claudia's breasts with his hands.

"Like this?"

"Yes."

"And then what?"

"He feels me."

"What does he feel, Claudia?"

"He feels my cunt."

Edward reached down and traced Claudia's wet slit with his finger.

"Like this?"

Claudia hesitated, savouring the feeling of Eduardo's finger in her cunt.

"Yes."

"And then what?"

"He makes me suck his cock." Claudia's voice was a whisper again.

"What does he say?"

"He says, "I think you suck good.""

"Tell me, Claudia, do you suck good?"

"Yes."

Edward undid his pants. His large cock sprang out, very erect.

"Then show me."

Claudia got down on her knees in front of Edward. She took the head of his cock into her mouth. Edward began to thrust. Claudia sucked, taking each thrust deep down her throat.

Edward pulled her head off his cock.

"Do you like sucking my cock?"

"Yes." As she spoke, saliva dribbled down Claudia's chin.

"Tell me what happens next."

"He makes me lean over."

"Do it."

Claudia turned and bent over the coffee table. She lifted her dress over her hips and spread her legs.

"And then what does he do?"

After a short pause, Claudia answered softly.

"He fucks me."

"Very good, Claudia. You are doing very well. I am going to fuck you, but first you will go back into the bedroom, and put on exactly what you have always imagined yourself to be wearing in this scene. And I mean exactly."

Claudia hesitated.

"Answer me, Claudia. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Then do it."

Claudia hurried down the hall. She closed the door behind her. She stood leaning against the door. What was she going to do? The situation was horrible. Edward was going to make her act out her fantasy with the Mexican. He was going to fuck her. As she said that word to herself, a shudder ran through her body She thought of his big cock in her throat. She imagined what it would feel like to have his cum spurting into her mouth. Without thinking, she began to finger herself. She moaned. She remembered Edward telling her to bend over and spread her legs.

Stop! She had to stop! Claudia took a deep breath. Her first priority had to be to get through this somehow, and then to find Mark. He could be hurt--she had to survive and get to him. The best way to survive was to play along with Edward--resisting would get her nowhere.

Having made even this small decision made Claudia feel better. She had to take charge of the situation, not let her thinking get clouded.

Edward was waiting. She had to get dressed. She would do exactly what he had told her to do. She had no other choice. Claudia stepped into the closet.

She needed to start from scratch. She took off her dress and stepped out of her shoes. She picked black panties that had little more than a piece of string to cover her crotch.

She selected a pair of black stockings. She put them on. Then she picked a very low-cut bra that just barely covered her nipples. She put on a short black skirt that came down only to her crotch, and a low-cut black camisole.

Now for the shoes. They were black in her fantasy, with very high heels. She picked a pair that looked just the same.

Claudia looked at herself in the mirror. Seeing herself dressed like the woman of her fantasy made Claudia instantly wet again. She moaned.

"Fuck me, Edward. Please fuck me."

Stop! She couldn't allow herself to be carried away like this. She had to stay in control. Shakily, and still breathing heavily, Claudia stood up. She needed to get back into the other room.

Edward was sitting on the sofa when Claudia came back into the room.

"Is that what you wear in your fantasy?"

"Yes."

"Very good. Now tell me how the fantasy begins."

"He…"

Claudia hesitated, unable to go on.

"Tell me, Claudia."

"He tears my bra off, so that he can see my tits."

Claudia was breathing very heavily. Edward could smell the musty smell of her excitement.

Edward stepped forward. Roughly, he pulled down on Claudia's bra and camisole. The shoulder straps snapped, and her tits hung free. Claudia's nipples were erect.

"Now tell me what the Mexican makes you do."

"He makes me sit on the hood the car and spread my legs."

"Do it. On the dining room table."

Claudia sat on the edge of table. She positioned her high heels at the edge of the table, and spread her legs wide. She leaned back on her elbows. As he leaned back, the crotch of her panties slid between the lips of her wet cunt.

"Does your cunt get this wet for the Mexican?"

"Yes."

"What happens next?"

"He tells me to pull my panties slowly to the side, so that he can see my cunt."

"Do it."

Slowly, Claudia pulled the thin string of her panties to the side.

"And then does he fuck you?"

"Yes. He fucks me."

Edward was standing in front of Claudia. With his hand, he guided his cock into Claudia's cunt. Claudia moaned.

"How does he fuck you, Claudia?"

"He fucks me hard."

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"Yes. Please. Fuck me hard."

Edward grabbed hold of the underside of Claudia's thighs. Lifting her off the table, he thrust hard into her. Claudia could feel Edward's balls slap against her with each thrust. She moaned.

In a moment, Edward was coming. Claudia felt herself about to come, but before she could, Edward pulled out.

"That was very good, Claudia. Very good. You are learning fast. We will continue later. For now, go back to your room."

************

Claudia walked back down the hall into the bedroom. She closed the door behind her. She turned out the light, and went to lie on the bed in the darkness.

She did not know what to think. She thought of Mark. What had she done? For the first time since she and Mark had been together, she had slept with another man. "Slept" wasn't quite the right word. For the first time, another man had fucked her. Saying that word to herself caused a shiver to run all through her body.

What could she possibly say to Mark when she saw him again? How could she explain what had happened? She could say that Edward had forced her, which was true. But she could hardly say that it had been against her will. She pictured herself bent forward, and she remembered how badly she had wanted to feel Edward's cock.

Claudia began fingering herself. She imagined it was Edward's finger. She heard Edward say again, "What am I going to do, Claudia?" Claudia answered out loud, in the dark silence, "You're going to fuck me."

Unable to help herself, Claudia rolled over, her face pressed into the bed, her ass in the air. She spread her legs, and rammed two fingers in and out of her cunt. She moaned.

"Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. I need to feel your cock. Please. Please."

She imagined that Edward was watching her. She imagined his big, hard cock. She began to come. She came in great shuddering waves, as she felt Edward's cock plunging in and out of her pussy.

Exhausted, Claudia quickly fell asleep.

**************

Claudia woke up slowly. Where was she? The room was still dark, but she began to remember where she was. She remembered what had happened yesterday. How could she have gone along with Edward? How could she have let him do all those things to her?

Because she had no choice, she told herself. If she was to get to Mark, she had no choice but to do what Edward told her. Perhaps if he thought she was completely caught up in what he was making her do, he would let down his guard enough for her to be able to escape. She had no other choice.

12