Mark and Teresa Ch. 03

Story Info
The Barbecue.
3.7k words
4.47
55.9k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Saturday of the big barbecue had finally arrived. Both Mark and Teresa always looked forward to this little get together they had with their friends every year. Invariably, it turned into a major booze-fest, with a great time being had by all.

Since Teresa was really the hostess and the one who actually kept the party going, she really didn't have time to swim, and therefore did not wear her bikini. She did, however, wear her customary pair of tight white shorts and a comfortable tee shirt.

After getting dressed, Teresa began to head downstairs. It was at this point that Mark intercepted her.

"I have another idea from one of our pervy stories baby," offered Mark.

Teresa felt those familiar butterflies in her stomach. This normally meant Mark wanted to take things to the next level. So far, each level had been a blast, so she was at least willing to listen.

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Why don't you tease the guys a bit today?" Mark asked.

"Hmm, interesting. Like how?" asked Teresa.

"Hmmm, I dunno, maybe wear a really short skirt and no panties or something like that?" asked Mark.

"I don't think I'd feel very comfortable running around the whole day without panties on! I don't mind being a little adventurous, but I don't exactly like the idea of flashing my pussy all day to all our friends -- women and men included! Let's think of something else," replied Teresa.

Mark didn't let his wife's reluctance erode his enthusiasm. "OK," said Mark, as he looked over his hot young wife and thought to come up with another idea.

What she had on already looked extremely becoming on her. The white shorts always showed off her perfect ass, but maybe folks needed to notice something else about her today!

"Why don't you just take your bra off then? Run around without a bra. Heck, most people will be wearing bikini's, so going bra-less should be fairly tame, right?" asked Mark, hoping his reasoning logic would work with his wife.

"So would it turn you on if all of our friends were trying to catch a look at my tits?" asked Teresa, obviously warming to the idea a bit.

Mark could always tell when they were on the same page, and the ideas were turning on Teresa as well. He could sense the excitement in her voice, which in turn, served to turn UP his excitement.

"Ummmm yeah, I'm thinking it WOULD turn me on. At least a little bit," teased Mark.

As the two stood there facing each other, Teresa stared directly into Mark's eyes. Next, she scrunched up her white tee shirt a bit, and reached up behind her to find the clasp.

"Is THIS what you had in mind," teased Teresa as she quickly unhooked her bra, and pulled it through one of the armholes on her shirt.

"Voila! Instant titty tease!" laughed Teresa.

Mark's eyes were instantly drawn like magnets. Even though Teresa had the most perfect ass, that often dominated people's attention, she also had a most awesome set of tits as well. A natural, fairly LARGE C cup, they always showed very prominently on her small frame, making them appear even larger than they truly are.

Now, without the bra, coupled with the excitement and cool air from the AC, her nipples showed prominently through her white tee shirt. Mark had a feeling, they would be that way pretty much the entire time today!

As Teresa walked up to her husband to give him a quick hug, his eyes were glued to her tits. They bounced around quite a bit as she walked around without the bra. Mark could tell his wife would certainly get quite a bit of attention today.

She would also have to be a bit careful, as the tee shirt she had on was a V neck shirt, and if she bent over just the right way, Mark was pretty sure some lucky schmuck would get to see an entire tit down the front of her shirt.

"Very nice," said Mark as he hugged his wife. During the embrace, he reached both hands up to her front, and grabbed two very large handfuls of tits! He could clearly feel her hard nipples as they protruded through the thin tee shirt.

"Down boy! We have a lot to do to get ready for our little get together," scolded Teresa as she reluctantly pulled away from her husband and headed down the stairs to start getting things together in the kitchen. There was still a lot to get done, and the guests were due within the next hour!

Teresa was excited about showing off a bit for the guys. She just hoped that the other wives wouldn't be put off by it or feel jealous.

*************************************************

The party was going along very well. Practically all 20 of the invited guests had shown up, and most were drinking quite heavily within the first couple of hours.

Not being real big drinkers themselves, both Mark and Teresa had to go rather slowly. Teresa was already feeling a pretty good buzz, and she had only drank a couple of beers.

At one point during the party, Teresa was in the kitchen when she realized they were practically out of ice. At about that same time, Howard, a friend of Mark's came in to get another beer.

"Do you think you could help me bring up some ice from the basement?" asked Teresa.

"Certainly," replied Howard, always the polite gentelman.

"It's right down here," said Teresa as she opened the door leading down to the basement steps. As she did so, she caught a glimpse of Chris coming in the door.

"Good," she thought to herself. "He can help us carry some ice up too."

As soon as Teresa and Howard made it down the steps, she immediately directed him into the room with the deep freeze in it. The Cat's bowl and several other misc. things were sitting on the top of the freezer, so Teresa went straight to work at clearing it off.

As she did this, Howard simply stood there, staring at her perfect ass. He was totally drunk at this point, and seeing Teresa's hot ass, as she bent over the cooler proved to be more than he could resist.

Moving up behind the young wife, he positioned himself directly behind her, before she knew what was happening. As he gawked down at her for an instant, the next second he lunged a bit.

Wrapping his arms around her, he grabbed a tit in each hand, from behind her. As he squeezed each tit and worked on her nipples from behind, he shoved his hardening cock into her exquisite ass, forcing her down onto the cooler.

"Argggg! HOWARD!?!?! What the HELL are you doing?" demanded Teresa from under his weight. As she tried to look around behind her, she could clearly see that Mark was standing in the doorway.

"Good!" the young blond thought. "Mark will rip this dork a new asshole for this little trick."

However, as the seconds passed, nothing happened! As he forced her down onto the cooler with a tighter grip, Howard felt her resistance weaken a bit.

He took this as a sign that she really didn't mind what was happening. He pulled one of his hands back, and slid it up her tee shirt, grabbing her bare breast...and started toying with Teresa's sensitive and genuinely hard nipple.

At the same time, Howard starting grinding his completely hard cock against her ass in a humping motion. Teresa was starting to get really pissed, and felt completely helpless as she wondered what in the hell Mark was doing.

As Howard continued humping her, she felt his other hand work it's way up her T shirt, and he now cupped both of her bare tits. With his right hand, he worked his thumb and middle finger around Teresa's ultra sensitive and already erect nipple.

"Oh Gawd..," uttered Teresa. She had no idea what she should do. She considered screaming for a moment, when all at once,

"MAAAARK!!" a voice from the top of the stair called.

This, evidently, frightened Howard a bit. Mostly, because it was his WIFE who was calling from the top of the step! He immediately let go of her, and allowed her up from the deep freeze.

"I'm so sorry Teresa! I don't know what the hell came over me," apologized Harold.

Teresa was utterly confused and had no idea what to say. As she glanced down, she saw that good old Howard had a massive bulge protruding from the front of his shorts. By the look of it, Howard was pretty good sized.

"Just don't let it happen again Howard. And you better get up there, I think someone's looking for you," said Teresa, as she handed him a couple of bags of ice.

Then, softening a bit, "maybe you should carry these in front of you for awhile. At least until the swelling goes down," she winked at him.

Harold gave her a look of utter gratitude, the hurriedly headed back out of the room and up the stairs.

At the same time, Teresa heard Mark yelling from somewhere upstairs to whoever was calling, "YEEES?"

"Have you seen my husband Howard?" called the concerned wife.

"Coming baby!" answered Howard as he emerged back up from the basement, carrying the ice in front him.

"Just helping bring up some ice, honey."

Teresa rolled her eyes, grabbed a couple more bags of ice, shut off the basement light, and headed back up the stairs. She simply could NOT believe that Mark had watched that whole episode and done NOTHING! She was just a little bit pissed, and decided to go find him and let him know just exactly HOW she felt about it.

He was waiting for her at the top of the stairs. Everyone else had gone back outside.

"What the HELL has gotten into you? How could you allow that dork to paw on me like that?" demanded Teresa.

"That's what I thought we'd talked about and agreed to baby," answered Mark, drawing his wife into his embrace.

"I was watching him as he just stood there, salivating over you bending over the freezer for the longest time. And believe me, you did look fucking HOT. I honestly have to say, it was hard to blame him. But when he first grabbed you I was about to barge in & pound him, but then, I just couldn't," recounted Mark.

Teresa just looked at her husband as he attempted to put his feelings into words.

"It's hard to explain. For one thing, I knew he wouldn't really do much. It was just kinda HOT watching him getting off on your hot body. I wasn't going to let it get very far, but I wanted to see just exactly what he'd do."

"Didn't get very far?!?! He was pawing my BARE nipples and rubbing his hard cock all over my ass for Christ's sake!" replied Teresa.

"But the whole cock rubbing thing was through both of your clothes. If he would have tried to take it out or lift your skirt I was going to put an end to it. Like I said, when he reached for tit, I almost put an end to it, but I decided that would be the absolute limit - the final thing I would allow - and it was just SO HOT!"

In spite of her anger though, Teresa did have to admit she was extremely turned on. The whole idea of parading around with her nipples showing, and it leading to a guy simply not being able to control himself, made her feel special and attractive. She was determined not to let Mark see this, however. She didn't want situations going even this far.

In spite of her attempts at hiding it, Mark was pretty sure that he could sense that his wife was pretty turned on.

"We'll talk about this later, MR!" said Teresa to her husband, trying to sound as angry as possible.

He simply winked back at her, and they both knew that when they DID talk about it, they would be working their way into some heavy duty sex!

"I look forward to it," answered Mark, as he went back out to join the party.

*************************************************

At long last, the party finally came to an end with Mark seeing Howard and his wife to the door. Howard had gotten so drunk that his wife practically had to carry him to the car.

She was giving him an earful all the way out the door. Mark could hear her still bawling the guy out she loaded him into the car and took her own spot at the wheel.

"Well, at least the guy got to have a little fun," thought Mark to himself.

As the closed the front door, Mark joined his wife in the kitched for cleanup duty.

Both Mark and Teresa were more than just a little drunk. Mark had lost track of how many beers he had drank, and Teresa had switched to Margaritas at some point during the evening, so neither of them were feeling any pain as they made some token attempts to clean up after the party.

At some point, they gave up on cleaning up & headed upstairs to get ready for bed. Teresa had just taken her shirt off when Mark snuck up behind her and cupped both breasts in his hands. As he rolled her nipples around, he whispered in her ear, "You know your tits were a major hit today?"

"What are you talking about, you drunk fool?" laughed Teresa at her husband.

"Well, when I was out barbecuing in the backyard, there was a bunch of guys standing by the barbecue. They didn't think I could hear what they were saying -- mostly because I think they were as drunk as you & I are!"

This caused both Mark & Teresa to begin giggling again. They truly were a lot more drunk than either of them was used to getting.

"So anyway, the guys started talking about how HOT your tits looked today. Each of them was searching for an excuse to come inside while you were working in there to cop another sighting of them."

"You're making this up," laughed Teresa.

"The hell I am. When I figured out what they were talking about, it was a MAJOR turnon for me!" said Mark. "I popped an instant hard-on just hearing them ramble on & on about how sexy you looked and how they wished they could see more of those tits!"

"I couldn't believe you didn't come in & put Howard in his place. You know he actually shoved his hands INSIDE my shirt and was feeling my bare nipples?"

"No way! I couldn't really see that good from where I was standing. I just thought he had put his hands on the outside of your shirt."

"Well, shortly after that, he got a bit braver. That was really farther than I would have wanted it to go. I like teasing, and showing off a bit, but I don't want some little putz feeling me up. Are we clear on that point?" asked Teresa.

Mark matched the seriousness of his wife for a moment, and answered, "Crystal clear!"

The seriousness faded as quickly as it had arrived when Mark began tickling his wife. They both shared some warm and inviting laughter.

"What if he would have turned you over, pulled up your shirt, and started sucking on your nipples?" asked Mark, changing his voice back to the one he always used when they started talking fantasy and role playing.

In the safety of their bedroom, with just her husband, Teresa was more than willing to go along with another fun fantasy.

"Well, if you didn't do anything about it...I certainly wasn't going to stop him," cooed Teresa, knowing exactly what to say to get Mark even more worked up.

"You mean if he grabbed you like this," said Mark, grabbing his wife, and forcing her down onto the bed. Next he grabbed the bottom of her white T-shirt and pulled it up over her chest to her neck. "And what if he started sucking on your tits like this," he said, taking one of her erect nipples deep into his mouth, and swirling his tongue all over her nipple.

"MMMM, ohhhh, HOWARD! What is your WIFE going to say?" moaned Teresa.

"Who gives a fuck about that old hag. Your tits are too hot to resist," said Mark, imitating his friend's voice from around her nipple, before switching to the other one.

As Mark sucked his wife's hot nipples, he felt her reach down and start undoing the button on his shorts. Before he knew it, he felt the cool air of the room hitting his bare erection as his wife completely freed it from his shorts.

He reached up, grabbed her shorts and panties, and ripped them down her hot body, causing her to let out a muffled moan. Within seconds, Mark mounted his wife. As he slipped his hard cock into her he asked, "Do you think you would have liked old Howard to lick and suck on your sensitive nipples?"

"MMMMM, I just might have...." Moaned Teresa.

"Well, next time -- I would suggest that you LET him," offered Mark as he began rhythmically pumping into and out of his wife.

"OH yeah! Next time I will let him for sure," answered Teresa, now completely playing along with the fantasy.

"And what if he shoved his hard cock into you, like this?"

"Mmmmm, from the look of what was sticking out in front, it may have been a bit interesting," answered the hot young wife.

This completely pushed Mark over the edge! He started pumping her harder than she could ever remember being fucked before. Teresa never remembered her husband ever being this physical when they fucked, and she definitely LIKED it.

He was hammering her with everything he had, causing the headboard of their bed to crash into the wall as he rammed into her...and she LOVED it!

"Wow," thought Teresa to herself, "all I had to do was show a little skin, do some teasing, then talk a big game, and I got him going crazy on me! This is definitely working for me."

They were both so worked up that it literally only took seconds for both of them to cum simultaneously.

This new game they had discovered was definitely working for both of them. Teresa couldn't help but wonder what was the next little pervy thing that her husband would dream up.

Hopefully it wouldn't be more than she could handle. She already felt like the incident with Howard was further than she wanted things to go in reality. Fantasy was one thing, but actually getting felt up by some guy was quite another.

However, she certainly couldn't deny that her and Mark's sex life had improved exponentially. It had truly been fantastic lately! She just knew that she would have to take steps to keep things from getting that far out of hand again.

**********************************************

The next day, Teresa awakened in the arms of her man. She opened her eyes, looked at her still sleeping husband, smiled, and just lay there for awhile feeling good about life. She was so glad that they had opened some new doors to their hidden sexuality! Just think, she might have missed out on all this!

Mark woke shortly after that, and the couple lay in bed together, holding one another, and planning their next insane adventure. Just as Teresa had suspected, Mark already had some ideas for what they should try next.

And, just as she had also guessed, she wasn't sure if she would be brave enough to continue following through on this crazy odyssey!

Mark's eyes shone with excitement as he talked to his wife. "The next time we go out in public...a night on the town, if you will, I want you to dress as sexy as you dare! The sexier, the better -- as we are going to do some major teasing!

"So you want me to come on like a major slut to one of your friends?" Teresa asked her husband.

"No, it would probably be better if this were with someone we DON'T know at all. Just pick some poor unsuspecting victim to tease. Keep in mind, we're not going to be REALLY doing anything with him, other than teasing him a bit.

Maybe you could make him THINK he's going to get somewhere, then shut it down in time for us to run home together and for ME to get you while you are smoking HOT!"

Teresa had to admit the idea of flirting and teasing was certainly getting to her. However, she did still have some reservations about the whole plan as she thought back to what had happened with Harold.

"Just how far am I suppose to go with this person?"

"This won't be anything like what happened with Howard," Mark reassured his wife, sensing her hesitation. "This will be out in public with a lot of people around, and I'll be right there, so there'll be no unwelcome groping! This time you'll just strut around for some guy or guys."

"Well, I guess I can do it -- if you get me drunk enough," offered Teresa with a smile.

"That's the spirit! Alcohol is definitely something I can arrange," smiled Mark back at his wife as he gathered her into his arms, sliding his hands down her back to grope her amazing ass.

12