Mark and Teresa Ch. 04

Story Info
The crack shack.
4.8k words
4.49
56.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend, Mark decided that him and his lovely young wife would start partying early, as planned. He had to run into the office early that day, and work until around 10:30. On the way home, he had stopped by the local neighborhood Kroger's and purchased a huge frozen strawberry margarita mix.

Even though neither he nor Teresa were real big drinkers, if there was one weakness Teresa had, it was the strawberry frozen margarita!

One of her favorite things had always been lounging by the pool, kicking back a pitcher or two of frozen delight. The thing she found so wonderful about this drink was, she hardly even noticed as the buzz began to hit her.

When Mark arrived home, he looked around the house for Teresa, then found that she was already lying out by the pool.

"Perfect," said Mark to him self, as he ran upstairs to change into his trunks. He would get changed, Make up some refreshments, and join his hot young wife by the pool, then later, they would go out on the wildest night on the town ever!

Mark practically ran up the stairs to their bedroom, found his trunks, and quite hurriedly started changing. He felt anxious, and found himself already getting excited just thinking of being with his sexy hot wife, in her skimpy little thong bikini, by the pool, talking over their plans to torture some unsuspecting guy!

As he was changing, something unexpected happened. From the backyard he heard voices drifting up to the bedroom window. "What the hell," thought Mark to him self, "is someone coming over to crash my plans?"

He walked over to the bedroom window to investigate what was going on. He gently pulled back the curtain, and peeked out at his wife at the pool. What he saw both surprised, and excited him. Jerome, from next door, was calling to Teresa as he walked up to their back deck and opened the door.

"HELLO!?! Anyone home?" he called.

"YES! I'm over here by the pool Jerome!" answered Teresa.

This was all Mark was able to hear, as they stopped calling to each other and started conversing in normal tones.

Teresa looked up from her reclining lawn chair as Jerome approached her.

"Sorry to be a bother, but I was just mowing the lawn, and thought I saw you guys out over here. I decided to do the neighborly thing and take a break for a minute and come over for a quick visit," said Jerome as his eyes drank in the beauty of his neighbor.

Teresa found herself feeling sorry that Mark was not home. This would be a perfect opportunity to do some teasing that could lead up to some awesome sex later. Here was the main character of some of their fantasies, and Mark was missing it. Teresa could tell that her swimsuit was definitely working for Jerome. She could feel the hunger of his gaze.

Jerome, for the most part, found himself feeling simply amazed. He had NEVER really been attracted to a white girl before. All of his girlfriends had always been very beautiful black women. They had never failed to keep him completely satisfied, so he never even really thought about a white girl. Certainly not a married one, at that!

But there was something different about Teresa. This hot young blond seemed to just emit a sexual energy that simply seemed to draw Jerome to her. He just seemed to sense that under her conservative exterior, something was absolutely smoldering.

Not wanting to appear rude or obnoxious, as he looked at his nearly naked white neighbor, he had to force himself to not stare at her. He felt himself becoming both aroused and a bit uncomfortable with the fact that he was suddenly so close to his neighbor's wife, Mark was obviously not around, and -- damn, there was just so much skin!

Teresa immediately sensed this, and found his embarrassment to be both amusing and a bit exciting. Since Mark had gotten her so charged up with all this exhibitionism and fantasy role playing, she found it impossible to resist some harmless flirting with the man.

"Well, that's great. Both Mark and I have both commented that we needed to try to get to know you better," answered Teresa, as she suddenly became aware of the fact that her stomach was starting to turn a bit red, and that it might be burning a bit in the sun.

"I hope you don't think I'm being impolite, but I think I'm starting to cook a little! I need to roll over to avoid getting totally scorched," apologized Teresa.

"No problem," answered Jerome, struggling to keep from staring at Teresa's cleavage that was so completely exposed above her bikini top. He forced himself to maintain eye contact with her.

"Well, Mark's still not back from work, and I was just trying to catch some rays today," she said.

Jerome barely comprehended what was being said to him as Teresa raised up on her hands and knees to turn over, giving him an even clearer view of her cleavage. The tiny bikini top seemed to tremble at the task of containing her massive tits.

"Does he work on Saturdays very often," asked Jerome, trying to focus on what she was saying, and again forcing his eyes from her cleavage.

"OUCH!" answered Teresa painfully as she flipped over onto her stomach. Her stomach had burned ever so slightly and smarted a bit as she turned over. She lifted herself up for a second, until her hand slipped out from under her, and she fell again back onto the chair.

"How embarrassing," Teresa thought to herself as she lay there, "I hope he didn't notice that little graceful move!"

Jerome was NOT at all ready for the sight that suddenly confronted him! Teresa's bikini bottom was a thong bikini! As she flipped over, her bare ass was suddenly staring him directly in the face! What's more, the rolling over action and slipping motion she had just done, caused her substantial bubble butt to bounce and shake as she found her position on the chair.

Since she was now facing away from him, this afforded Jerome the opportunity to simply stand, and stare at her amazing ass. Jerome had certainly seen his share of fine, round asses on numerous sisters he had been with. This was, by far, the best ass he had ever seen. And Jerome was definitely an ass man, and he felt mesmerized by the sight in front of him.

Mark couldn't believe the events he was seeing unfold on his back deck! Teresa was obviously showing off her body for Jerome by not covering up her scant little bikini, and what's more, she had just turned over on the chair, and was now showing him her BARE ass!

"Well you little slut," thought Mark to himself. "Guess this role playing must be drawing you out of your little shell a bit."

Mark, in the process of changing into his trunks, stood in the room staring out the window, naked from the waist down. As he watched what was going on, his cock got instantly hard, and he couldn't resist stroking it a bit as he watched the events below him unfold.

Teresa was lying on her tummy oblivious to the actions of Jerome. As he looked at her bare ass, Mark watched -- in utter amazement, as Jerome slid his hand under the waistband of his shorts and stroked his cock as he stared down at his wife! This was all it took for Mark, he instantly shot cum all over the wall under the window he was watching his wife and Jerome through!

After a short time of no response from Jerome, Teresa yelled back at him, loud enough for Mark to hear from upstairs, "Hey, are you still back there?"

This jarred Jerome out of his trance. He pulled his hand out of his pants, and walked around to look down at Teresa.

Jerome was just about to answer when, they both heard Mark call from inside the house....

"HONEY, I'm HOME! Where are you?"

Having completely shot his wad, Mark had decided that this situation had gone far enough.

At the sound of Mark's voice, both of them jumped. Mark was watching from upstairs and almost laughed at the way they both jumped! Teresa turned over, and sat on her ass, and answered, "Out at the pool!"

"I guess Mark's home," said Teresa nervously avoiding looking at Jerome.

"Yeah, I guess I better get back to mowing my lawn. It was great seeing you," said Jerome, rushing toward the gate to conceal his obvious excitement from his neighbor.

However, he also felt a bit nervous at being caught in the act -- though totally innocent -- of chatting up and overtly staring at his married neighbor, so he moved back to his own back yard and returned to his lawn mower.

As Mark quickly cleaned up his cum and continued changing, he heard Jerome's lawn mower fire back to life and smiled to himself. He wondered exactly what of this incident his innocent young wife would tell him about.

*****

Having changed into his trunks, Mark fired up the blender, preparing the surprise he had purchased on the way home for his wife. He emerged onto the back deck carrying a tray containing his wife's sinfully delightful weakness.

"What're you up to, Mr.?!?" Asked Teresa in a suspicious tone, already knowing what was coming, and feeling her adrenaline level rise at the prospect of what her husband had in mind for later in the evening.

"I thought maybe we could run over to the Crack tonight, and try out our little idea," smiled Mark, as he poured his wife a rather LARGE glass of a very STRONG margarita and handing it to her. As she reached up to take it from him, Mark was treated with the awesome view of her cleavage under her bikini top.

"God," Mark thought to him self, "I am married to a woman who should be in a rock video. And Jerome just got done checking her out."

"Why do you want to go to that dump, of all places?" complained Teresa, scrunching up her nose as she thought about it.

The legendary "Crack Shack" was one of the town's more sleazy bar & grills. The nickname (The Actual name of the bar was "Ken's"), was what EVERYONE in town called the place.

The quaint little name had been started by a bunch of kids when the former proprietor of the place made a habit of walking around with about 2 inches of ass crack showing.

Of course, 'Ken' was completely oblivious to the name for years, until it SERIOUSLY caught on. Not surprisingly, the name completely pissed him off, and he was always bitching at people not to call it that. However, the Crack (as it was so affectionately referred to) made tons of money, so he couldn't get too bent out of shape about it.

"I figure we're not likely to run into folks we know there," said Mark.

"Yeah, that's true. Not too many of our friends hang out at the Crack these days," laughed Teresa.

"And who knows, maybe we'll find a young man who you could torture a bit with your Daisy Dukes & power cleavage!" answered Mark.

"Oh my," laughed Teresa, as she tossed back a large swallow. "I'm gonna need a few of these before we go!"

"Exactly my thinking," grinned Mark. "Ready for a refill yet?"

They both laughed.

"Keep 'em coming!" laughed Teresa, as she drained her current glass.

*****

Mark walked with his arm tightly encircling his pretty young wife. To put it quite frankly, the girl was completely hammered!

Teresa had decided that there was no way she would have the nerve to show off her hot young body in public the way her husband wanted her to unless she was somewhat out of it. After she and Mark had finished nearly 3 pitchers of margaritas, with her drinking the majority of them, she finally felt ready.

After their refreshments in the sun, Teresa went upstairs with the intentions of making herself look completely HOT. She quickly stripped out of her small suit and, after a quick shower, began to change into one of her favorite tight red, low-cut short sleeved shirts.

This shirt was one of her tightest ones, and hugged her nearly perfect curves. You could clearly see her thick, hard nipples poking through the front of the top. The best part of this shirt, however, was the fact that it was a short shirt, leaving her impressively tan and tone stomach completely visible.

She also put on her skin tight (as her and Mark affectionately called them her 'Daisy Duke') blue jean shorts. These shorts, when she bent over, definitely highlighted her amazing bubble-butt as they hugged tightly to her shapely ass.

In fact, if she bent over a bit, there was definitely cheek showing on both sides! Which was exactly what Mark had in mind for the evening tease-fest. When she walked, her ass would shake and bounce like crazy in these shorts. They were Mark's very favorite, and she normally only wore them when they were staying around the house.

"Holy crap, you look totally HOT baby," Mark told his wife as they both marveled at her reflection in the full-length mirror on the door of their bedroom.

"Come on, we better get going before I chicken out," laughed Teresa as they headed to the car.

As the two staggered into Ken's, they could immediately see that it was fairly busy. The place was almost completely full, and it was ALL guys. Often, some fairly rough guys hung out at Ken's....or, the Crack -- and tonight was certainly no exception.

They walked into the large smoky room, and could hear the crack of the balls on one of the pool tables and the pinball machine in the back dinging and clanking as a couple good old boys passed the time playing as they sought to become comfortably numb.

When Teresa walked into the bar, every head turned to check her out. Most of them continued to stare as they took in the outfit she was wearing. Mark didn't look too awfully mean or menacing, or for that matter even seem to mind in the slightest as they gawked at his hot young wife.

Teresa couldn't help but smile as she noticed that the place was full of drunk country boys and that there was not another woman in the place.

"This could definitely be interesting," she thought to herself, as her and Mark walked arm in arm into the smoky room.

The first thing every guy in the place had to notice was Teresa's perfect tits and tight stomach. With her low-cut half shirt, the tops of her breasts were quite visible, and seemed to welcome every guy's eyes directly to them.

Since she wasn't wearing a bra on this little tease outing, they bounced as she walked -- or pretty much did any amount of moving at all. The guys could also clearly see the outline of her nipples as the two entered the establishment.

Mark had dreamed of this moment for a long time. Finally, he had talked his beautiful, though inhibited, young wife into living out his little exhibitionist fantasy. Of course, the fact that she was totally shit-faced to the point where she couldn't really walk straight probably didn't hurt matters either.

Teresa might have been drunk, but she still knew that every guy in the place was watching her walk in. She could feel their eyes pouring over the cleavage showing beneath her tiny red shirt as the two walked up to the crowded bar and sat down.

Luckily for them, there were two seats next to each other available at the bar. These were the only open seats at the bar, so there was a guy on either side of them.

As they sat down, Mark ordered himself a beer and a Zima for his wife. The guy next to Mark opened up a conversation with some small talk.

"How are ya?" asked the guy, who had the name "Paul" sewn into his shirt, indicating that he likely worked as some type of mechanic.

"Great. How's it goin?" answered Mark.

"Good. Is that your wife?" asked the stranger.

"Yep," answered Mark.

"She sure is one hot lookin' number," offered the stranger.

"Hey, thanks! I always thought so, and believe me, you don't know the half of it," answered Mark loud enough for anyone else who might be listening to hear.

Their drinks arrived, and Mark turned back to Teresa.

"Hey, wanna try out some pinball?" asked Mark.

"You know," answered Teresa, slurring her words, "I've never actually done that before. I don't really know how to do it."

This raised the interest of the guy sitting next to Teresa.

"Shoot, it ain't nuthin' playin' pinball," offered the guy on Teresa's right. He was a very large and fat older looking guy -- maybe in his late 50s.

"Is that right?" asked Teresa, leaning over to the guy, barely able to hold her head straight up due to all the booze she had consumed.

As she leaned over to him, she gave him an excellent view down her shirt at the top half of her exposed cleavage.

"Would you be willing to teach me?"

"Sure. 'd be glad to," answered the guy as he stared down at the young wife's treasures, feeling his cock beginning to take notice as his eyes drank in her beauty. "My favorite one is the Star Wars game. It actually gives you four balls, & the others only give you three."

"Well, the more balls the better," smiled Teresa, glancing up at the man who was being quite obvious about staring down her shirt. Teresa felt a surge of excitement flow through her as she realized that she was turning this big brute on with her display.

"Can you lead me to the Star Wars game then?" she asked her newfound friend. She turned back to Mark, "Want to come watch me learn how to play pinball?"

"I'll be right back baby, I've got to take a quick piss," answered Mark as he headed the other direction toward the restroom.

"OK," she answered, then turned back to her new friend, "lead the way then, kind sir. I may need your help making it over there though, I've had a few too many drinks, I think," said Teresa, as she picked up her Zima, and offered her arm to her new friend to help her over to the table.

"No problem," answered her new friend, elated at his good fortune. "My name is Zack, what's yours?" he asked as he took her arm and began guiding her into the game room to the Star Wars table.

As they crossed the room, the entire room watched Teresa's ass sway back & forth as she staggered along. Half a dozen guys quickly got up from their seats and followed the couple into the game room, not wanting to miss this action to save their souls!

"P - pleased to meet you Zackery! I'm Trisha," lied Teresa as she leaned her right breast into Zack's arm as he helped her along.

"Holy fuckin shit!" thought Zack to himself as they walked. "This is better than winning the fucking lottery!"

Zack guided her to the machine, and showed her where the buttons were that controlled the game. Teresa found herself seeing double as she tried to concentrate on how the game worked.

As the 6-7 guys surrounded them, it became obvious to Zack that Teresa (or Trisha) had never played pinball in her life, and had no clue how it worked. He put two quarters into the machine, told her how to start the game, then showed her how to fire the game into play.

As soon as her game started, she immediately captured the full attention of all the guys around her. To begin with, part of the guys got the treat of seeing her raised (and partially exposed) ass, as she bent over, attempting to hit the ball back into play with her bumpers. The other guys were treated with the sight of watching her tits jiggle and bounce as they all shouted their encouragement to her.

Mark, in the meantime, had quietly entered the room, and took his place, inconspicuously watching the scene unfold from a nearby table. Nobody in the room was even remotely aware of his presence, and this was exactly the way he wanted it. Teresa was the center of these guys attention, and he was already getting off on watching these guys tripping over each other trying to cop a view of her tits & ass.

And Mark could not blame them! Even from where he was sitting, he felt himself getting hard as he watched his hard bodied young wife shaking and bouncing as she attempted to play a game that he KNEW she had absolutely NO interest in whatsoever.

But the guys certainly did not know this. They were convinced that she truly wanted to do well at pinball, and they were excited to help this amazing young minx in any way they could.

Teresa found one thing good about the pinball game. She had drank so much that she could hardly stand up, and leaning over the pinball machine certainly did help her maintain her balance. As the game went on, she did find herself enjoying it, and for as drunk as she was, she was actually doing quite well at it! At one point, she got so into a play that her hands slipped off the bumper buttons, and she nearly fell on her ass!

12