Mark and Teresa Ch. 05

Story Info
Teasing Jerome,
13.5k words
4.77
97k
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa just happened to glance down at her shirt and suddenly realized that she only had two of her buttons buttoned -- some ample cleavage was staring up at her! She quickly reached down and buttoned two more of them before Jerome was able to make his way to their car.

However, buttoning more buttons really didn't help matters all that much, as her breasts were simply too big for the shirt she was wearing. That was one of the main reasons she had picked this shirt for a night of teasing. The only thing buttoning more buttons accomplished was to squeeze her tits together more, making her ample cleavage even more obvious and pronounced!

Jerome had a worried look on his face as he approached the car. "Sorry to bother you folks, but I locked my keys in the house, and I'm stuck outside. I don't suppose you would happen to have a ladder I could borrow to climb up to a window I'd left open on the second floor would ya?" he asked as he approached Mark through the window of the car.

Mark looked doubtful up at the window that Jerome was referring to. He already knew for a fact that he didn't have that tall of a ladder. Just a couple of months ago, he had to borrow a ladder from his brother to fix a piece of siding that had blown off the house at the very top, just below the roofline. Regardless of this fact, however, and idea suddenly jumped into Mark's perverted little mind that he just had to give a try.

As Jerome stood outside Mark and Teresa's car on that warm summer night, Teresa thought back to when they spoke to the young man before about the pool party. How courteous and polite and friendly he had been.

And not to mention how handsome he had looked earlier today when he had ventured over and chatted with her when she was by the pool. Jerome was such a very large and handsome man, but at the same time, very mild mannered and friendly. Friendly to the point of putting a person completely at ease and relaxed with him.

As these thoughts and images flashed through her mind, Teresa felt her heartbeat quicken ever so slightly, and her already overly aroused body flush with even more excitement.

Mark stepped out the car, followed by Teresa on the opposite side of the car from Jerome. Mark was a little bit worried about his hard-on showing from the heavy-duty petting that had been going on as they drove home. However, Teresa very likely had a bit more to worry about her signs of arousal being more on display due to the wildly over the top revealing outfit she had worn this evening to show off for the boys at the Crack.

Just thinking of that almost made her gasp as she vividly recalled all of the grinding and groping that had gone on in the bar. Not to mention all the follow up making out that her and Mark had been doing in the car on the way home.

And one thing was definitely for certain. Making out in the car always put Teresa's sex drive in high gear. Something about the naughtiness of it just turned her on to no end! Teresa was definitely feeling revved up even before they got home!

Then they arrive home to unexpectedly find her large and handsome neighbor waiting for them. And the whole unexpectedness of how Jerome suddenly looked up at her as she rounded the car to stand beside Mark. There was a certain impossible to hide desire that smoldered in his dark eyes that simply did not seem to help matters either.

It was the same feeling she felt earlier today at the pool. Jerome's sensuous dark eyes quietly but unmistakably took in her amazing charms as if he were a starving man looking at a full-course feast! She could feel a raw hunger in his gaze that she had never felt before in her life. Teresa felt herself blushing as he blatantly looked down her shirt at her exposed cleavage.

"Thanks guys. I was rushing out the door to get to the gym, and I guess that I shut the door before I grabbed my keys."

As Jerome talked to the couple, he wasn't the only one doing a little bit of looking! Teresa found her self-giving her neighbor a bit of a quick once-over herself. Hey, if he could check her out, wasn't it only fair that she could at least do the same? She was fairly certain that Mark would not mind. Particularly not if she told him all about it later how she had looked him over from head to toe and how it had totally aroused her as they stood there.

Teresa had definitely caught on to this whole fantasy role playing game. She had become quite good at it, after reading through all of Mark's favorite smut stories, and figuring out exactly what made him hot in the fantasy world. It was probably fairly easy for her, because pretty much the same things that got Mark going pretty much did the same for her. And here was Jerome standing directly between them. The main character of more than one of their more recent fantasy enactments! This certainly did not diminish the excitement of the moment either.

As these thoughts passed through her mind, Teresa could also tell he was serious about the fact that he had been on his way to work out at the gym. He was definitely dressed for a workout.

As they started to head for the front door, Mark was now walking directly next to Jerome, and Teresa followed along behind the guys. As she looked up at them, the young wife suddenly realized that their new neighbor completely dwarfed her husband by a good half a foot. Not only was he simply taller, but his stature was so much broader than Mark's. His shoulders were much wider, and the muscles in his back rippled under his tight workout shirt.

Teresa could not recall ever seeing a more chiseled and muscular body on a guy. Not only that, but his dark black skin looked very attractive as well. Plain and simply, Jerome was nothing but tone and muscular, and unlike her husband, the man did not have an ounce of fat on him.

Certainly the thuggish clothes Jerome was wearing the first time he had come over had hidden that wonderful ebony physic. And when he came over this morning, she had spent most of her time lying on her stomach, so she had not really gotten a very good look at him.

This time was different. It was evident to Teresa that Jerome's tight gym shorts did very little to hide the fact that he had yet another very large muscle! Teresa almost gasped when she accidentally caught sight of Jerome's rather large bulge. It was pretty much impossible to miss, though if she were honest, she wasn't exactly trying to miss it.

"That thing can't be real," she thought to herself as she openly stared at it, trying to make sense out of what she was looking at, all the while her mind returning to all those fantasy stories that her and Mark had been reading and acting out lately. And again, Jerome had been the main character in more than one of those crazy lovemaking enactments!

And it was like so many of the stories which she had read recently! As she continued to sneak peeks at Jerome's package, it honestly looked unreal. It snaked down almost half way down his inner thigh.

Even just glancing at the outline through his slacks, it left little doubt that he would not only put her husband to shame, but it also easily looked as large as the dildo Mark had bought her, if not bigger -- and he obviously wasn't even hard!

As Teresa found herself unable to pull her eyes away, she could also make out the bulbous head that was about halfway down his muscular thigh.

"Well I don't think I have a ladder that high, but I can sure check for you. Why don't you come on in and relax for a bit while I run out and check."

Jerome appreciated Mark's efforts, even if he didn't have the right ladder. "Thanks. I appreciate it."

As the three of them walked into the house, Teresa who still hadn't said a word got a good look at Jerome's muscular ass as well. His well-defined back was that of a Greek Mythological God. "He should have Zeus printed across his back instead of Jones," thought Teresa to herself.

Mark interrupted her thoughts by grabbing her hand.

"Jerome, have a seat over there on the sofa. You can look for the game on the big screen if you'd like, the remote is sitting on the arm of the chair there beside the couch," he said pointing to it.

Then Mark turned to his wife, "Hey Babe, can you come help me in the garage for just a minute?"

"Sure," answered his wife, knowing full well that Mark was up to something. She could tell by the evil gleam in his eye. Not to mention the fact that she also knew for a fact that they did NOT have that tall of a ladder in their garage.

It was all part of some elaborate scheme Mark's diabolical mind was no doubt spinning through at this very moment. God, Teresa was falling more and more in love with her husband's pervy imagination. It certainly had been leading to some very fun and exciting adventures here lately.

As they walked into the garage, Mark hurriedly closed the door, and turned to his wife with that familiar sparkle in his eyes. "Want to do a little more teasing tonight?" asked Mark with an evil grin on his face.

Teresa couldn't help it. She completely laughed out loud.

"SHHHH! What's so funny?"

"I just KNEW you were up to something," she laughed until she had to wipe a tear away from the corner of her eye. "Baby, do you really think that's such a good idea to pull on our own brand new neighbor?" asked Teresa, feeling her pulse quicken at the very idea of teasing a guy as attractive as Jerome -- the very guy they had been fantasizing about.

Though she was saying no, her mind was definitely screaming yes, and she had a feeling Mark would be able to sense this. He normally could.

Feeling the need to reassure his wife a bit, he added, "I won't let it get too far out of hand, but I have this little idea. Listen..."

With that, Mark outlined his idea to his horny young wife. They would go back and tell Jerome that they didn't have the right ladder for the job, but since he was locked out anyway, invite him to stay and watch the football game for a bit.

Mark knew from their first conversation that Jerome truly was a big football fan, and he could tell that Jerome really did want to see the game that was on. As they watched, they would have another drink or two. Mark would sit in the recliner chair (as he always did when they were in that room), as Teresa went to get refreshments, leaving her only to sit on the couch next to Jerome when she returned.

After a short time, Mark would pretend to fall fast asleep in the chair. Then, Teresa should do some flirting and see what happened. If things got too crazy, Mark would simply pretend to wake up, very noisily, pretend to be groggy, and put an end to it all.

"That way you can tease and flirt a bit, but we have a safeguard to prevent things from getting too far out of hand. What do you think?" asked Mark.

"God, the idea turns me on, but I'm just not sure what to do to tease/lead him on? What do I do? What is going too far?" asked Teresa, confused.

"Hey, I'd say go just about as far as you WANT to go. Use your best judgement, I trust you. We'll get him all revved up, then I'll wake up and put the kabache on it all."

"I don't know Mark. It's already been a REALLY long day, and I've had an awful lot to drink baby, I'm not so sure my judgement is all that great right now," admitted Teresa.

"You'll do great. Come on, let's just go out there and have some fun!"

Teresa still wasn't so sure about what they were getting themselves into. Though she felt excited about the idea, she also wasn't so sure she was up for it after the excitement she had already experienced tonight.

She was ready to send Jerome home and have her husband take her upstairs for some serious fucking! She had already spent the entire day getting revved up and prepared for it. She was more than ready to get to the main event NOW! However, she had to agree with he husband that this scenario had the makings of an awfully good fuel for future fantasy lovemaking.

Mark and Teresa walked in to the living room to find Jerome sitting in the middle of their sofa, with the football game on, totally engrossed in the game. Mark had indeed been correct, Jerome DID want to watch this game, and it would likely play right into their hands.

"Hey, I did find the game. Do you have a big enough ladder to reach my second floor?" asked Jerome.

"Sorry," replied Mark. "Not even close. Would you like to just hang out here for a while? We could have a couple beers, watch the game for a bit, and just kick back?" asked Mark.

At that moment, Teresa walked directly in front of Jerome, then sat down next to him on the couch. Once again, the outfit that she was wearing completely took him by surprise. Teresa had always seemed like such a tame and conservative girl. This outfit almost seemed out of place on her.

"Yeah, can you stay for awhile?" asked the young blond.

"Well, I was supposed to meet my brother at the gym for a workout tonight, but I guess since I'm locked out at the moment, I guess I could instead just hang out with you guys until he gets done. He has an extra set of keys to my place, as he kinda comes & goes as he wants," answered Jerome.

"I just don't want to be a third wheel or anything if you folks had some other plans in mind for tonight," offered Jerome.

"Don't be ridiculous," exclaimed Teresa, as she sprung up to go & get them all a beer. As she did this, she walked past Jerome again, giving him an excellent view of her incredible ass as she swayed past him, giving it a little extra shaking for his benefit.

Mark made himself comfortable by reclining in his favorite Easy Boy chair, just as Teresa returned carrying three beers. She handed each of the guys a beer, then bent over to place her own on the floor beside the couch. This placed her ass directly in Jerome's view. Teresa knew he could see a good portion of her ass, and the thought was completely turning her on.

The football game was already well underway as the three of them finally sat down to relax. Teresa had sat somewhat close to Jerome on the couch without even really thinking about it much. Mark was extremely comfortable in his recliner.

Suddenly, the action on the screen caught everyone's attention. A huge bone cracking hit by a young black linebacker on a smaller white receiver just as he stretched out to make a catch brought a huge reception from the home crowd at the football game. The cheering escalated as the hard hit actually jarred the football loose from the obviously wounded receiver. The refs ruled that he had indeed mantained possesion long enough for it to actually be ruled a catch, then a fumble.

One of the more animated announcers got really excited when one of the largest and fattest guys on the defensive line picked up the fumbled ball and started running toward the end zone!

Mark and Jerome also let out loud cheers for their team (obviously the Bears). "Hey, that's the Fridge," yelled Jerome.

Teresa had to laugh as she heard the announcer saying something about rumblin, bumblin, stumblin toward the endzone.

Though the guy was incredibly large and indeed, on the fat side. He did prove to be somewhat quick for such a very large man. Eventually, the running back from the other team caught up from him from behind and made a tackle. But only after the guy had run for about 40 yards. And even with the would be tackler on his back, he continued to run, dragging the muscular running back on his back for another 10 yards!

"Oh my," exclaimed Teresa. "This really is a pretty exciting game, isn't it?"

At that moment, the TV crew showed the replay of the power hit put on the receiver by the linebacker again.

"OUCH," said Mark and Jerome, at the exact same time.

"Is that legal, for him to hit a guy like that?" asked Teresa.

"Oh yeah, that was a perfectly clean hit," responded Jerome. "That's pretty much the linebackers JOB to deliver a hard hit on a receiver who is attempting to catch a pass in the middle of the field that way. Why do you ask, did it look bad to you?"

"Well it's just that black guy is so much bigger, and more muscular than that scrawny little white guy! It doesn't really seem fair," answered the young blond.

"Well honey, to play this game, these guys all have to be pretty big," answered Jerome.

"I know that. It's just that I guess I've never really watched a football game all that closely before, and I'm just seeing things that I had never noticed before."

"Like what kinds of things?" asked Jerome.

"Well I don't want to sound silly, but why are there so few white guys on the field? I mean I figured it would be about half black half white, but I only see three white guy on the whole field right now. One is the quarterback, another is that receiver that they just carried off on a stretcher, and the third is that majorly FAT guy right in the middle there."

A long silent pause followed Teresa's question. Both Mark and Jerome knew the answer, that Black guys just tend to be built more athletic. They tend to be stronger, faster, and just seem to be more aggressive. They were just struggling for a more politically correct way of phrasing all of this.

Mark looked at Jerome and could sense that he had an answer. This was good, because Mark certainly did not want to offend their new neighbor.

"Well Teresa, black guys just tend to make better athletes. For some reason, they just seem to be built stronger and faster."

"Well, if I could be so bold, and don't get the wrong idea - but I can definitely see that you take care of your body and exercise regularly," commented Teresa. With that, her gaze dropped to Jerome's right bicep, which always seemed to flex as he talked and laughed, and was definitely capturing Teresa's attention.

"Thanks! And if I can also be so bold, you must also take very good care of yourself as well, because you are certainly in good shape also," responded Jerome as he drained the last of his drink from his cup.

"Would you like another drink Jerome?" asked Teresa.

"Sure, thanks."

Teresa got up from the couch and grabbed the cup from Jerome. This time she had turned to the side of Jerome which afforded him an incredible view of how amazing her ass really was. In fact, it stuck out so far from her body, that "you could swear you could use it as a table to put something on," Jerome thought to himself.

With that, Teresa walked back into the kitchen to refill both Jerome and her own cup.

Just as she exited the room, the camera panned to the sidelines, and got an excellent shot of the cheerleaders.

"Now this is something worth watching," exclaimed Mark as his eyes popped out as the camera panned across the bouncing young ladies at an extremely flattering angle.

"Mmmmm, I hear ya," growled Jerome who was already getting a bit worked up by continually sneaking peaks at his hot young married neighbor. "Makes having a high definition TV worth the money, huh buddy?"

"Without a doubt," laughed Mark.

"Without a doubt what?" asked Teresa as she returned.

"Jerome was just commenting how it was nice to watch the game on a high definition big screen," grinned Mark as he winked at their neighbor.

"Yeah, we love this TV, but sometimes I wonder if this room is really big enough to hold a TV screen this big," bantered Teresa as she walked to Jerome to hand him another drink.

When she was in the kitchen, Teresa felt a rush of excitement as she reached down and unbuttoned another one of her shirt buttons, exposing more of her creamy white breasts. She had noticed Jerome staring at her tits half of the night. She decided he needed to see just a bit more.

As Teresa handed Jerome his drink, she leaned forward, all the while facing Jerome. This afforded Jerome a very clear look at Teresa's tits as they dangled directly in front of him.

This time Jerome did not force himself to look away, however. As the blond wife handed him his drink, he stared directly down her shirt at her exposed cleavage. Her bending down caused her tits to move away from her body, and to dangle and bounce within the shirt. This was just exactly the way Jerome liked them: big, dangling, and bouncing a bit. He could see pretty much everything she had but her nipples.