Mark Ch. 07

Story Info
Angie gets private shows of me masturbating and having sex.
1.5k words
4.05
16.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you might recall in Chapter 02, I had to make my way back to my apartment building without my clothes. I had to go into my building while in full view of the security camera. I was not sure if Angie, the apartment manager, had reviewed the tapes or not. I would soon find out.

There are cameras in the lobby, outside at the call panel, on each of 6 floors and in the laundry room. I had been in Angie's apartment and she had a monitor which showed all the camera locations. Since my escapade happened at 3 AM I doubt Angie was awake. They tape each location and save them for 30 days.

Angie was about 40 years old plus or minus. She was petite with long dark hair and small tits. We were friendly and had a glass of wine together on occasion.

It had been a couple of weeks since my adventure and I had not seen Angie since. I was coming home from work one Friday and ran into her watering plants in the lobby. We exchanged hellos and some small talk and I noticed a wry smile on her face. I wasn't sure what that meant if anything.

I proceeded to my apartment on the second floor. Once inside I poured a glass of wine and turned on some music. I was sitting there wondering if Angie might have seen me on the tape from that night. I couldn't tell. My apartment was a huge studio with a separate living room, kitchen, and a bed area which used to be a walk in closet. It was converted to an alcove. The bed went from wall to wall and opened on the end.

After my divorce from Joyce I had moved into this apartment. It was a great old building. Angie had come to my apartment shortly after I moved in to welcome me and have a glass of wine. We talked for awhile then I asked her what this round protrusion at the top of the wall on the corner molding. It had a hole in one side and a wire running to it that disappeared into the molding. It had been painted over many times since the building was more than 75 years old.

She looked at it and said she didn't know. I told her it looked like a camera had been inside it. She assured me there wasn't a camera inside. I already knew that since I examined it closely when I first discovered it. I said that's too bad. You might catch some great action. She laughed.

Did Angie see me naked on the security camera tape? I wondered. I had a plan. I usually do my laundry on Saturday morning since Sunday is when everybody else did it. When Saturday arrived I gathered my laundry and proceeded to the garage where the laundry room was. Inside there was a table in front of the washers and dryers. At the end of the room was an old couch. I filled both washers and sat on the couch. I was wearing shorts and a Hawaiian style shirt. Along with flip flops. I went over to the couch and sat down in full view of the ceiling mounted camera. There was a good chance Angie was in her apartment.

I sat for a moment then started to rub my cock through my shorts. I was getting hard. The danger of perhaps another tenant walking in made me hot. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the sides of me. I was rubbing my stomach and chest with one hand while rubbing my now hard cock through my shorts. It was time to remove my shorts so I stood up and worked them down my legs to the floor. I removed my shirt and stood naked. I sat down and started to masturbate. I was enjoying the danger.

I stroked my cock and massaged my balls. I didn't want to take too long so I worked myself up to the brink of orgasm. With my head resting on the back of the couch, I brought myself to orgasm shooting stream after stream on my stomach. After my orgasm subsided I scooped my cum onto my fingers and licked them clean. I got dressed and waited for the washers do finish. After putting the clothes in the dryer, I left the laundry room and returned to my apartment. I had avoided looking at the camera the entire time but on leaving I glanced up at it and just smiled.

I sat on my couch and jerked off fantasizing that the gismo on the wall was indeed a camera. Once again I shot my load. I finished my laundry and went out to have some breakfast. I was gone a couple of hours. I opened my door and saw a white envelope had been pushed under my door while I was gone. It was just like others from Angie when she needed to communicate with the tenants. My heart jumped. Was I going to be in trouble? I would soon find out.

I sat down and opened the envelope. It was a handwritten note from Angie.

"Nice show". "I was wondering why you had been outside naked a few weeks ago and now I know". "Don't worry I erased both tapes". "You need to be careful and not get caught as I might be asked to show the tapes". Then she drew a happy face.

My plan had worked and the note made me hard as a rock. I was a little worried by her comment about being asked to show the security tapes should I get caught. I had to be careful. At least I could let Angie watch. This made me so excited. I had to think of what to do next.

I went out later that evening to a bar to have a couple of drinks. I went to a place I had not gone to before so I could think. Angie's comment kept going through my mind. I knew how to be careful in my exhibitionism adventures but leaving proof behind was another thing entirely. Then it hit me. I thought about the gismo on my wall and wondered if I could place a camera inside so that Angie could watch me anytime she wanted. I had to go to one of those spy security stores and see what I could get.

I knew of a store not too far and the next weekend I went. I told the guy what I had in mind and he suggested a remote camera with a receiver. This would be encrypted so as no one else could pick up the signal. Perfect I thought. It was expensive but it was for a good cause.

When I returned home I took out the camera and tested it. I hooked the receiver up to the television and it worked great. The camera was so small but what a picture. The camera ran off a battery. The guy at the store assured me it had good range as long as there wasn't too much steel in the building. I placed the camera in the wall gismo and used tape to place it just right.

I wrapped up the receiver and waited until I knew Angie was home. I went to her door left the box and rung her bell. I quickly dashed to the stairs and quietly went down to my floor which was the next one. I went back to my apartment and waited a bit. Before long the phone rang and it was Angie.

She said thanks for the gift. She then said she liked my shirt which told me the camera was working. I said I hoped she would enjoy it. We ended our conversation.

This was more than I could stand. I was being watched and could masturbate for Angie any time I wanted. I immediately started to strip off my clothes and sat on the couch. I lay back and spread my legs and started stroking my cock. Knowing Angie was watching was such a turn on. I wondered if she was naked and playing with her pussy.

I must have jerked off three times for her that day. If I wanted privacy I just covered the hole in the gismo with duck tape. This was a dream come true. I didn't overdo it and only showed her a couple of times a week. I had women over from time to time and never fucked in the bed again. I just used the couch. Over time Angie would slip notes under my door requesting how she wanted to see me. It was a lot of fun and I really hated moving later that year when I left town. Angie and I never had sex but I am sure she has a boat load of tapes of me masturbating for her.