Mark Ch. 08

Story Info
She was amazed at what I could do.
1.4k words
4.44
13.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This little adventure takes me back to a young age when I was slimmer and more flexible. I was in my bedroom alone one day and was lying on my bed naked. I was masturbating when I got the idea to try and suck my own cock. I knew this was impossible but I wanted to try it. I threw my legs over my head and hooked my feet under the bottom of the headboard of the bed and stretched out as best as I could. I got close to the head of my cock but still some bit away. I kept stretching until I got close enough to lick the head of my cock. This was really a turn on as I learned early on that I enjoyed tasting my own cum. I kept working as hard as I could to reach the head but just couldn't. Feeling really horny I jerked off with the head of my cock over my open mouth and came inside. What a rush.

I was consumed by trying this again and again. I started doing bending exercises to limber up. I continued to try and got closer to the head of my cock. I could now fully lick the head with my tongue. I persisted until one day I was able to get my lips on the head of my cock. It felt so great. I continued trying and finally I could get my lips around my head but that was it. I was practically choking for air doing this. With my lips on the head of my cock I was able to cum into my mouth and catch all of it. This was a real turn on.

Over the next several months I continued my flexing exercises to keep limber. I had many experiences of wrapping my lips around the head of my cock and cumming into my mouth. I was so turned on by this I wanted to do it in front of a girl. This really excited me.

My first job afforded me the opportunity to travel. I was staying at a motel and was in my room naked of course. It was early in the morning before I had to get moving and I was masturbating on the bed. I felt the need to feel the head of my cock with my lips and assumed the position. I was just getting started and had my lips on the head of my cock while stroking it with my hand. I was licking and tasting my pre-cum when there was a knock at the door and someone was opening it. My feet were locked under the headboard and it took some time to get them free. It was too late. There I was flipped over with my cock over my face when I finally got loose and saw the maid standing in the doorway with her mouth open. I was busted.

I sat up in the bed and tried to cover up. The maid was a skinny gal with short brown hair and average looks. She asked me what the heck I was doing. I was a bit embarrassed and didn't know what to say. She stood there in the doorway and all I could say was to please shut the door. I was surprised when she did so but entered the room and shut the door behind her. This was getting interesting. I was naked and my cock was coming back to life while I covered up.

I told her I was doing just having a little fun. She asked what kind of fun. At this point I decided to come clean. If you must know I was trying to lick my cock. Her eyes lit up. She asked me if I could really do that. I told her I could and she asked if she could see.

She came and sat next to me on the edge of the bed. I flipped over and locked my feet on the bottom of the headboard. I was pushing from under my balls to get as close as I could. I don't know if it was the adrenaline flowing through me or what, but I was able to get all of my cock head into my mouth. It was hard for me to see her face so I just started sucking the head of my engorged cock. I could feel her moving a bit and she moved opposite my head and took a closer look.

It didn't take too long before I was moaning and taking a huge load in my mouth. As my orgasm subsided I flipped back over and noticed she had undid her jeans was rubbing her pussy. I asked her if she liked what she had seen. She said she had. She then exploded with her own orgasm.

I asked her if she needed to clean the room and she said yes but I can do it after you leave. I said no problem. On her way out she asked if she could come back tomorrow at the same time and watch again. I was happy to say of course.

I went about my business that day but could not get what had happened out of my mind. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

I awoke early the next morning in great anticipation of a repeat performance. I made some coffee that was provided and waited naked for my audience. My cock was hard and I was stroking it sitting up in the bed. There was a knock at the door but it didn't open. I wondered if it was her or not. I peeked out the drapes and it was the girl but she had another girl with her. The more the merrier I thought. I answered the door with my cock sticking straight out and invited them in. She asked if it was ok if her friend watched. I said it was no problem. The new girl was better looking than the maid and she had blond hair and big blue eyes. I told them to make themselves comfortable.

I lay down in the center of the bed. The two girls were stripping their clothes off. This was going to be better than I had imagined. The girls sat at the head of the bed on either side of me naked as I was. I assumed the position and locked my feet under the headboard. I was so excited. I worked myself so that my cock was just over my mouth and strained and pushed to get the head in my mouth. I could see the girls with their legs spread rubbing and fingering their pussies. The new girl was rubbing my leg and ass. I was really charged up by now.

I pushed the head of my cock between my lips and started sucking the head of my cock. It felt great. The new girl was moving her finger around my asshole. This was awesome. I felt her try to slip her finger in my ass. I wasn't going to last very long. The girl had slipped her finger in my ass and was working it in and out. I was sucking my cock head so hard I was making slurping sounds. I started to moan and could feel my orgasm build. The other girl was touching the shaft of my cock and that was all I needed as I exploded a huge load in my mouth. The maid had reached her orgasm as well. She was moaning loudly. The other girl continued to work her finger in my ass. As my orgasm subsided, I unhooked my feet and came back to lying on the bed. I stroked my partially erect cock as I watched the girls play with their pussies. The maid leaned over and started sucking my cock back to life. The other girl straddled my face as I ate her pussy to orgasm. Soon I was dropping a load in the maid's mouth. We lay there sucking each other.

Soon I had to go and the girls got dressed and left. The maid asked how long I was staying and I said I was checking out tomorrow morning. I told her if she wanted to stop by before I checked out that it would be fine. She said she would.

The next morning she arrived by herself and after entering the room took her clothes off and we fucked for the next hour or so. After we were done she left and said she hoped to see me again soon. I never returned to that city but fondly remember a very hot time.