Mark, Mom and Mindy

Story Info
Mark has a mom thing, Mindy has other ideas.
2.2k words
4.43
204.8k
113

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

"Where are you going?" Tammi looked at her daughter, "Where are you going dressed like that?"

Her daughter, Mindy, was wearing a skirt that was one size too small and four inches too short to be respectable, her dark brown hair about the only thing covering her chest. The deep v in the t-shirt revealing her ample cleavage.

"Work," Mindy smiled, snapping her chewing gum, "I get more tips when I dress like this."

She said she was a waitress at a bar and Tammi had no reason not to believe her. No reason except that she had rarely ever told the truth before and the money. Too much money. All of a sudden there were new smart-phones, new cars, jewelry.

"Work?" Tammi shook her head disgusted, "It's bad enough you work in a bar, but to see my daughter whore her self out, gawked at for tips."

Tammi looked away disgusted. She couldn't stand that thought of anyone staring at her daughter that way. Sexually. To Tammi, she was still the innocent child growing up in her house, playing with her brother, their father.

Their father. She missed him. She couldn't admit it he was gone yet. Why was he gone? The anger still boiling inside of her. He should still be here, with them, with her. If he was here would she be like this? Would he have been able to stop her.

"I'll be back by two," Mindy touched her mom's arm, snapping her from his thoughts.

"Be safe," she hugged her daughter and went off to find comfort in the voices on the television.

She didn't know how long she had fallen asleep for, only that the television was now blaring out paid programming instead of her romance movie. She turned the television off and sat for a moment.

"Mom," she heard her son, Mark, call out from the front door.

Mark was her bedrock. As much as Mindy was devious, he was genuine. She looked at him as he walked through the room to give her a hug. He had gotten so strong, so big.

"Sorry I'm so late," he sat on the couch next to her, "lost track of time and then I had too many beers, had to walk."

She reached out and squeezed his leg. He was so responsible. It made her proud of how she raised him, how they raised him.

He had come back from school after their father had died. Partly because he needed to grieve with his family and partly because he knew his mother couldn't maintain this house without his help. It was a time to bind together, to help.

"I wanted to talk to you," Tammi looked at her son, astonished at his striking resemblance to his father. "Your sister, where does all the money come from?"

"She's a waitress," Mark smiled, "and she's a hot waitress."

"Is that all?" Tammi squeezed his leg, "There's nothing more?"

"Mom, guys drink at bars, she touches them on the shoulder," he rested his hands on his mother's, "she rubs a breast on their back. They feel good and give her money."

"So she's a basically a whore?" Tammi looked at Mark. How could he talk about her like this, his sister, and not be upset.

Neither of them heard the door softly closing in the hallway, or the soft footsteps that approached.

"Look, if she wasn't my sister, I'd want to nail her to the headboard," Mark squeezed his mother's hand, "she exudes sex. Hot erotic sex. Men want her."

Mindy stopped dead in her tracks. What had she just heard? She wasn't sure. Quietly, she slipped unseen to listen.

"I mean," Mark continued, "I've seen her walk through a park and until I knew it was her, tried to chase her down. She's that hot mom."

"So you're saying it's normal," Tammi looked down upset, "for my daughter to let men gawk and grope her for tips?"

"Yes," Mark laughed and gave her a reassuring hug. "Completely normal. We should get to bed."

They both stood and walked off to their bedrooms, never noticing Mindy in the hallway, intently listening.

Tammi thought about her daughter being looked at that way. Being used. It made her sick. She couldn't stand the thought of men treating women that way, and her daughter was encouraging it. She was profiting off of it.

"Good night Tom," she caught herself, "Mark, I'm sorry, Mark."

"Good night mom," Mark shut the door to his room.

Mindy stayed in the hallway and smiled before navigating through the living room a few moments later, long enough behind to let them think she just gotten home.

She loved her brother. He had always watched out for her, kept her safe. He never let her date someone he didn't like, and, while she often found herself angry at him for it, he was usually right. He kept the bad apples away.

And he was cute. He would never date any of her friends, but they all wanted him. Every one would stare when he came in the room, their eyes never leaving him. He seemed oblivious. He said it was because he saw them all grow up and it didn't feel right. He remembered them in kindergarten how could he date them?

Mindy knew there was more than that. She didn't know what it was, but there was more. He'd had girlfriends, but only for short times, always drifting away from them. Almost seeming not to want them around after a while. She wondered why.

She remembered asking one once, after they broke up, what happened.

"He kept calling me something that made me uncomfortable," she answered, but she never answered what it was.

What would make someone so uncomfortable that it would ruin a relationship? He didn't seem the type to call someone uncomfortable names. He was too nice.

She tiptoed up the stairs and past her mother's open door.

She had been sleeping with the door open since dad had died, though never explained why. She used to leave it open when he was out late, and Mark told her he had thought maybe that's what it was. Maybe she was hoping he came home?

She looked at Mark's door silently.

What made her do what she did next she couldn't really figure out, but she slowly reached for the door handle and quietly, it turned.

She thought for sure it would be locked. He had always locked his door when he was younger, wanting his privacy. She peeked inside, the room was dark.

Silently, she pushed the door open, slid inside and closed it again. Fumbling, she found the zipper to her skirt and dropped it to the ground, pulling her tight shirt over her bare chest, she stood there in her underwear.

She bit her lip and stood and listened to her brother's deep breaths, in and out. She had goosebumps.

"Mark, honey," she slid down into the bed next to him, "it's me."

He stirred, but didn't wake up.

"I heard what you said and I wanted to thank you," his warm body felt so good against her bare skin. What was she doing? She felt her skin shifting, she was getting excited.

"Mom," Mark let out a soft whisper, "is that you?"

Mindy was shocked. Was that why her door was open? Was that why his was unlocked? She wondered, but it was too disturbing to think about. Yet, what she was doing was too disturbing to think about.

She pressed a finger onto his lips, telling him to be silent and then pressed her lips on top of him.

The feeling was exhilarating. She felt his tongue tentatively enter her mouth, hers greeting it with gently lapping.

He shifted his body, and she could feel his warm naked manhood pressed lightly against her thighs. His hands reaching behind her, pulling their embrace tighter. He let his hands drift over her body lower and lower.

"I didn't think you'd wear a thong," he whispered into her ear.

Mindy pressed her finger against his lips again.

She couldn't stop from moaning as his hands cupped her breast and pulled a nipple into his wanting mouth. Her mind racing with thoughts of her mother, his mouth on her breast. She massaged his hair as he suckled on her like a baby. Her excitement grew through her loins, her body shuddering as his hands wandered across her skin. His mouth pulling the other breast to him, suckling her.

Rolling her over onto her back he pushed his knees onto her arm pits. She could feel his hard hot shaft resting between her breasts, his hands squeezing them together. He was fucking her breasts.

She felt her hips welling with excitement, her body lurching along with him. Her nipples hard between his fingers.

"Oh my god Mom," he moaned, her index finger quickly put over his mouth. She didn't want her mother to hear. She didn't want to get caught.

She could feel his cock stiffen as his first juices squirted out between her breasts. He slid off of her and down to her side, his mouth immediately moving to her breast and sucking.

He had a breast fetish, Mindy smiled.

She rolled him over on his back and gently kissed his chest, slowly moving lower and lower. She could feel her breasts maddening him as they got closer and closer to his hips, her nipples pressing around him. His cock jerked.

She pressed her tits around his cock and started to rub them up and down. His heat radiated into her chest exciting her. Every motion, every breath pushing her farther and father towards ecstasy.

She felt his back stiffening and slowly pulled back. He tried to stop her, but she pushed and he finally let her go. He was so strong, she thought, he could have held me there. He could have come.

She worked her way up his side, and positioned herself over Mark's head. She loved do this, it felt so powerful. She spread her legs more and more until she could feel his breath hot upon her sex. She left it there for a moment, taunting him, teasing him with her smell, her heat.

Finally he pushed his head to her, pulling her sex inside of him. She started to shake, his tongue pressing deeper and deeper into her. She rubbed herself all over his face, finding anything she could use to please her.

She reached out for his hot shaft, fumbling along him until she could find it, she bent her head down and pulled it into her mouth, her own sex pressed against her brother's face.

She pulled the shaft into her mouth. He was so big she thought, so hot. She felt her sex wet against his face. She wanted to come so bad, but her body was just getting more and more excited. His nose brushing her ass, is mouth surrounding her.

She pulled the cock in deeper and felt Mark's moans against her wet lips. Oh god was he big, she thought as she felt a small drop of his salty juices squirt deep into her throat.

She let the cock drop from her mouth and started to pant heavily. She was ready.

She pulled her hips from Mark's sucking mouth. She felt like she was going to explode.

The feeling of her brother's hot cock as she straddled him was amazing. She felt him searching between her legs for her opening, finding the wrong one, then finally, pushing inside her.

She bent down, his mouth eagerly suckling her breasts one at a time. She felt him filling her, his cock moving slowly in and out, pulsing inside of her, sending wave of excitement through her. She started fucking him, harder and harder.

She felt his hands squeeze tight against her breasts, his cock stiffening hard inside of her. He let out a soft groan and tried to pull his cock free.

Mindy pushed her hips down hard up on him, locking him beneath her. She could feel her own budding excitement begin to culminate, her insides twitching, her body shuddering uncontrollably.

"No mom," Mark whispered, "not inside you."

It was too late, Mindy squeezed his shaft with her walls. She could feel him jerk between her legs, still trying to free himself.

His come started spraying inside of her, drip out of her. She pressed her hips slowly up and down on him, pulling everything drop she could out.

She loved it when someone came inside of her, the feeling of the warm seed. The utter release she felt a man give on top of her or beneath her. Now she felt it with her brother. She bent down and kissed him on the lips, his cock still pulsing inside of her, still giving her his last drops of love.

She stayed there for while, his hands exploring her breasts, Touching them softly, lovingly, his head resting on her chest he dozed off.

Gently, Mindy shift his head to his pillow, and quietly gathered her stuff and headed off to her room.

"I fucked my big brother," she smiled, "and he doesn't even know."

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers