Mark, Mom and Mindy Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom and Mindy get ready for a night out...
3.2k words
4.48
65.2k
26

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

"I want to take you out," Mark smiled at his mother as the two of them sat together on the couch. "You know, dinner, dancing, a night on the town."

Tammi leaned back, she didn't feel well. The constant feeling of nausea was so overwhelming it was all she could think about. Food and dancing was the last thing on her mind.

What started out as a horrible act had turned into a horrible life. She was allowing herself to be manipulated and bent in horrible ways. Everything she was brought up to know as right and wrong was gnawing at her with each day. She knew she was wrong, but she was helpless to stop.

"I don't know," Tammi squeezed his thigh, "I'm not feeling so well."

"How about next Friday then," Mark laughed, "that will give you plenty of time to rest up."

As much as Tammi protested, Mark wasn't going to take no for an answer. Was she going to feel better? Would she ever feel better? Any thought of being normal was slipping away. What did Mark want, the public to know about his mother?

"If Mindy comes," Tammi finally agreed.

Mark was taken aback. How could she come? How could he be on a date with his mother when his sister was there. His sister that was throwing herself on him. The though made him terribly uncomfortable.

"Are you sure?" Mark finally found a way to answer. "Not just us?"

"No, honey," Tammi smiled, "that wouldn't be right."

Finally, Tammi felt some sense of control.

By the time Friday had come Tammi had time to reflect and to feel guilty. Some of her was excited to go on a date, even if it was with her son. Some of her wanted to be wined, dined and taken dancing. To be shown off. She wanted to feel wanted again.

Ever since her husband died that strange and horrible death, she had felt the need to be wanted. Nothing could prepare her for the sudden change of life, from being a wife to being a widow. Why would someone kill someone? Why did it have to be her husband?

"You have to start living again," Mindy smiled as if reading her mind, "you haven't been out of the house in months."

Tammi thought about it. It had been months. Grocery delivery and a fear of talking to anyone had made her a hermit. It started clouding her mind letting her lose touch with reality. Letting her fall into the trap that her life had become. Maybe this would be her first step out.

"Maybe I should get gussied up," Tammi laughed, "and try to meet someone while I'm still young."

The thought of her mother meeting a man while on a date with Mark drove Mindy wild. He would go crazy with jealousy. Would he be able to contain himself? Would he crack? The power was driving her mad.

"I'll help," Mindy smiled, "my friends and I love to get dressed together. Want to?"

Tammi thought about it. Was she doing it for Mark or was she doing it to meet someone? She was carrying Mark's baby. She wanted to bad not to be. So bad to go back, but you can't go back. Maybe there could be a way. Maybe she could meet someone.

"Yes," Tammi smiled, "like girlfriends."

"Let's get started then," Mindy smiled and dragged her mother off to her bedroom.

Mindy's room was a mess, but not nearly as bad as most times. The clothes were in baskets spread around the room and her drawers mostly empty. A few odd scraps of paper lined the walls with various scrawls on them.

"Are you ever going to clean this room?" Tammi asked half jokingly.

"Nah," Mindy smiled grabbing a giant ball of clothes, "it'll just get messy again. Let's use your room, it's bigger."

Tammi was relieved. Not only was her room bigger, it was cleaner and it was "her" room. For some reason it was the only place she felt she could fall back to. Even if Mark violated her privacy far too often, it was still a place she felt in control of. A place were she felt some control.

Tammi watched as Mindy started undressing. The same girl who screamed at her relentlessly about her body throughout her teens slowly removing her shirt and pants, then her bra and panties. Tammi felt a flush run through her body. Her daughter was so beautiful. Her daughter was a woman now, not a teen.

"Mom," Mindy nodded and smiled, "we have to start with the foundation."

Tammi was embarrassed. What had she agreed to? It sounded fun but did Mindy really get naked in front of her friends? Wasn't that a little weird? Tammi didn't know what to think about a generation gap she didn't know she had.

Mindy smiled. Everything was falling into her lap. From the time the had asked her to go out with them for a family dinner and maybe a nightclub to her mother giving her the opening to help her get ready. To help her find a man.

"Here," Mindy walked up to her mother, "I'll help."

Mindy reached her hands down to her mother's waist and slowly pulled her shirt over her head. The torment in her mother's face sending waves of excitement through her naked body. She bit her lip. The pleasuring power of undressing her mother making her body shake.

Mindy knelt and pulled both her mother's pants and panties down. She could smell her, but more than that, her eyes could see her. Her full brown pubic hair against her hips, against her mother's tightening belly. Against her future sibling.

Mindy knew. She could hear her mother throwing up every morning. Mark may have been oblivious, but she wasn't. Her mother was carrying a baby.

"You want me to help with that?" Mindy looked up and smiled, running her hands gently against her mother's hips, "It could use a trim."

Tammi looked away. She was embarrassed. Not that she wasn't well groomed as much as that her daughter was looking at her. Looking at her there. She wondered if Mindy knew about the baby? Could she tell now? Tammi could tell, she could feel it in her breasts and in her belly. Would Mindy know?

"I, I don't know what to say," Tammi gulped. "I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be," Mindy laughed, "I'll be right back."

Mindy ran away.

Tammi removed her bra in silence. She didn't know what to expect when she said like girlfriends, but so far she felt tormented. The sight of her daughter's nude body before her sent shivers of pleasure through her, not sexual at all but rather like her daughter trusted her again.

Then there was the shameful part. The nudity was shameful. Tammi was always taught that you never shared your naked image with anyone. That's why it always made her feel taken, ashamed, when her husband would turn the lights on to gaze at her. That's what made her ashamed when Mark looked at her. Somehow, the shame wasn't there with Mindy.

"Here," Mindy quickly returned with a razor, gels, towels and a bowl of warm water, "this is going to take a while so sit down."

Mindy pulled her mother gently to her bedside chair and sat her down. Slowly she slipped down to the floor and pushed her legs apart and intently watched her mother's face before looking down at her bushy brown hair hiding her slightly parted pink lips. She started spreading the gel.

Tammi jerked and started to shake. The joy and pleasure she found being with her daughter was overcoming her. Though it wasn't sexual in her mind, her body was responding as if it was. She felt her thighs tremble as Mindy's fingers rubbed the gel into her hair, into her skin and between her legs. The coolness pressed against her warmth, tickling her body into excitement.

Mindy dipped the razor into the water and started to shave, all the while her free hand was rubbing the gel deeper into her mother's loins, her fingers slipping in and out from the love between her legs, just enough to tease then quickly retreating as if entering in error. She could hear her mother panting, her nipples hard on her heavy breasts.

"Mom," she looked up at her mother. She could see the excitement on her face. Mindy had never touched a woman before and as much as she could feel her mother's excitement, hers was building even greater. "should I take it all off?"

Tammi just nodded yes. The thought of her bare pubic area disgusted her, but the feeling her daughter was giving her couldn't stop. She wanted to keep being touched like this, so gently and methodically. Not sexually, yet bringing her to the brink of orgasm. She could feel her hips greeting each touch of the razor or the warmth of the wet towel upon her freshly bare skin. She let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Do you want to see?" Mindy leaned over to grab a mirror from her mother's night stand as she finished and placed it between her mother's legs. "I hope you meet someone so you can see how sexy men think it is!"

Tammi looked away then slowly down at the mirror. She had never seen herself before or any woman like that for that matter. The thought of looking both nauseated her and intrigued her. She wanted to look away but she couldn't. She looked down and saw herself for the first time. Her body now bare, nothing was left covered. She felt more naked than she had ever felt before.

Mindy reached up and squeezed her thigh lovingly. A massage that was telling her to relax and be comfortable. She could see her mother's eyes filling as she looked in the mirror. She could smell her lust growing. She knew her mother was excited. Mindy herself was excited. What was happening? She wanted to help her mother get a date and now instead she wanted her mother's love. She shook her head.

"We should start picking out some lingerie," Mindy slowly broke from her thoughts of lust. "Even if you don't, you know, you want to feel sexy."

Tammi never wore lingerie. It was uncomfortable both physically and mentally. It made her feel wanton to try to look sexy. Made her feel like she needed sex when in truth she only accepted that her partner needed sex.

"Why wake the sleeping bull," her mother would tell more than ask her, "don't show the bull the cow and he rests all day."

Mindy looked at her mother. She was still young. Still beautiful. In a way she hoped that her mother would go out and find a man. To enjoy his company. She deserved it and it would make her feel better. Most of her, though, enjoyed the power. The power she was wielding over both her mother and her brother. The power that was always bubbling just beneath the surface of her love for her family.

"How about this?" Mindy held up a bra and panties, "you always look great in red."

Tammi looked. Was she going to wear these things? Could she say no? This was the first time that she could remember enjoying her daughter's company in a long time. It was best just to go along with her? Mindy knew how to bend men with her looks, maybe she could too?

"Okay," Tammi smiled, the sexual excitement in her bare loins, gratefully, slowly diminishing.

Mindy handed her the panties and watched as she pulled them on. They were the smallest she had. She wondered what her mother would think sitting there with her daughter's thong on all night. Her son ogling her, maybe men on the dance floor feeling her bare bottom against them, encouraging them. Her bare loins dripping with moisture.

"Have you kissed anyone since dad," Mindy moved to face her mother, softly touching her arms.

Tammi shook her head no. How could she tell the truth? She couldn't say that she'd kissed Mark. Mark had kissed her anyway. It was Mark who initiated. It was a technicality but it was true, at least to Tammi. No, she hadn't kissed anyone.

Mindy moved closer until their breasts were barely touching. Her mother's skin felt so smooth and soft against hers. Every moment sending her mad with desire and making her feel more and more in control. She made her mother lie. She watched Mark and her together. She watched them kiss, touch and more. She watched her on her knees in front of him, taking him inside of her. No, she had more than kissed a man, she loved a man.

Mindy felt her mother's heavy breathing against her face as she leaned in and placed her lips onto her mother's and let her tongue press inside of her. She wanted her mother. She wasn't sure she wanted a woman, but she wanted the power she could have by taking her mother. She could make her mother lie to both her, and then her brother. The torment would grow and grow in their minds until they were helpless to fight it. Until they gave their souls to her.

Tammi let out a moan. Something about her daughter kissing her, being so close, it was exciting her. Whatever should have turned her off and made her say no wasn't working. She just wanted to be with her, to love her. She reached her hands out to softly caress her bare skin. Mindy's skin was so soft to her touch. She needed her daughter's love. Her daughter's love was so soft and gentle.

Mindy pushed her mother to the bed and slowly filled her body with little gentle kisses not knowing what to do really. Her friends had touched a little from time to time, but never anything like this. She pulled her mother's nipple into her mouth and with it, her own body began to explode.

The excitement of having her mother's breast in her mouth surprised her. Why was it so comforting and sexual at the same time? She lingered for a moment to savor her mother's gentleness and love.

Tammi moaned. The way her daughter was touching her was sending her into a constant state of orgasm. Her body couldn't stop shaking. This wasn't the overbearing lust of a man, this was a gentle love without overbearing lust.

She felt Mindy slowly lowering her kisses down from her breasts to her hips and then to her loins. Tammi felt her sexy swelling and moistening as the kisses excruciatingly slowly neared her love. She started panting and grabbing the sheets. She wasn't prepared for the feelings she was having, but they felt so strange and incredible she didn't care. She needed release.

Mindy could smell her. She had smelled it before on Mark, but not this strong and powerful. She smelled incredibly sexy and Mindy could barely contain her desire to taste her, but she knew the slower she went the more power would build up inside of her. She would be more in control and her mother less in control.

Finally she removed the panties and let her tongue burrow into her mother's slippery wetness.

Tammi exploded in a stream of juices that she didn't know she possessed. Wave after wave of pleasure sprang from her and drenched her love. She couldn't hold back her screaming and moaning no matter how hard she tried. She prayed that Mark wasn't home to hear her, to come in on them, but she couldn't stop.

Mindy drove her mouth in deeper and deeper, finding anything she could find that would make her mother shake more or scream more. She felt the power of her mother's orgasms rolling through her, bringing her own body and mind to the brink of explosion with every lap of her tongue.

After countless minutes her mother's body collapsed on the bed, still shaking uncontrollably. Her heavy pants lifting her chest up and down in quick rhythm. Mindy had exhausted her.

"That was sensuous," Mindy stroked her mother's hair as she pulled it onto her lap.

Mindy felt her excitement oozing through her, yet she couldn't make her mother release it. No, she wanted her mother to do it willingly. Mindy pressed her breast towards her mother her body unconsciously begging for her mouth to take it. For her mother to willingly love her.

Tammi felt paralyzed with exhaustion but she wanted to give back to her daughter what she had received. She wanted her daughter to know that she loved her daughter as much or more than her daughter loved her.

Tammi could feel Mindy's breasts against her face. They were so soft. There was nothing rough about her daughter. Nothing that made her feel like she was being forced or used. There was nothing overbearing. She pulled the nipple into her mouth and all the sensations of their lovemaking ran through her again.

Tammi started kissing all along her breasts. She couldn't stop tasting her daughter's skin, bringing it into her mouth and letting it linger there. She loved Mindy and her love was obvious in the kisses. She worked her way down to Mindy's hips, slowly laying her back onto the bed.

Mindy gulped. She could feel her entire body tensing with excitement. She felt the warmth of love fill her for the first time in years. While what she was doing was entirely sexual, she felt like she was being hugged as it happened. The feeling of power diminished as her mother's tongue slipped between her legs and sent shudders of joy into her belly.

She shook uncontrollably, her body convulsing and writhing in joy. She pulled her mother's head into her loins, smearing them all across her face. Every part of her being was boiling over in excitement. For all the things she had done with anyone, she had never felt a larger sexual release than she did at that moment. She opened her legs wider and wider, inviting her mother to explore as deep as she could, until finally she couldn't stand it anymore. She let out a giant scream and collapsed.

The two of them stayed together, entwined in a loving hug, gently kissing their love from each other's faces, for an hour.

Tammi felt loved during sex for the first time in her life. She didn't know why, but something about being with her daughter made everything different. It was softer, gentler and it was with someone she truly loved, even if she didn't always trust her. It was special. She wanted that feeling to never end.

Mindy smiled.

She knew she had power to control them both now. She knew their secrets and they didn't know hers. As much as she felt loved by her mother, she felt she could now control that love. The feelings of joy only made her want more power. She could make her mother make her feel so wonderful. She had made her mother make her feel wonderful, and her mother did it willingly.

"Shouldn't we start getting ready?" Mindy whispered into her mother's ear lovingly, "Mark's going to be home soon."

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers