Mark Tells His Story Ch. 6

Story Info
Sisters learn a valuable lesson about forgiveness.
5.2k words
4.76
61.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pookie
Pookie
82 Followers

Melissa left the apartment angry and in tears. Jessie looks at me stunned. I feel like the biggest fool ever. But if Melissa hadn't deceived me this morning and later on the phone, none of this would have happened. Jessie begins crying again and I take her into my arms to try to console her. But I need my own consoling now as well. I realize just how tragic this mistake actually is now. Melissa broke up with Daniel for cheating on him. She didn't give him a second chance. What makes it worse is I fucked Melissa's sister! She saw us together, my cum on our faces, her pussy still gaping open from being fucked by me, cum still leaking from her cunt. Melissa saw all of that.

"Mark ... what have we done!"

"I just fucked up big time, Jessie ... I really screwed up things worse than I could've ever thought possible! This is my fault! I should've confronted Melissa first and then I would've known. Damn! ... If she just hadn't lied to me! ... If she had just told me where she was going! I would've understood. I might not have liked it, but I wouldn't have stopped her."

"Mark, it's my fault too. I seduced you intentionally. I wanted to hurt Melissa. But I didn't want to hurt her like this though. I thought she hurt you ... I like you, Mark. It wasn't all to get back at Melissa ... I wanted to be with you tonight ... I wanted to have sex with you. It went from revenge to really caring about you, wanting you. I shouldn't have tried to seduce you though ... at least not tonight. I knew I could seduce you ... I took advantage of both of you! I wanted to hurt Melissa ... for a number of reasons ... "

We both get up and clean ourselves up silently; words are useless. We shower separately. I change the bed, which was wet in a number of spots from our intense sex earlier. We both get dressed and sit together in my room quietly, both hoping that Melissa would come back or at least call. We know we need to somehow try to overcome the hurt we've caused, on all of us.

I doubt that Melissa will stay with me now. I've hurt her badly with my actions. I'm not sure we have a relationship left. She lied and deceived me today. She didn't cheat, but she hurt the trust and faith I had in her.

My biggest concern now, other than myself, is Jessie. There are obviously some unresolved issues between her and Melissa. I could see the venom in both of their eyes for the other earlier. But I could also see a sisterly love beneath all that was said. Jessie didn't want to hurt Melissa for no reason. That is why she became so upset when she realized Melissa hadn't been cheating with Daniel today. But I saw a real satisfaction in her face when Melissa discovered us. It was like she had evened the score somehow. I wanted to ask Jessie about this. But I thought it was best to leave this old wound untouched tonight.

The quiet is almost deafening. Just a few hours before we were screaming out our orgasms and pleasure. We were also screaming with Melissa not long after that. Now we find it difficult to say anything to each other. The bond between Jessie and I kept her at my apartment though. I know she's concerned about Melissa. My fear is that Melissa will do something stupid. I'm not concerned that she will intentionally harm herself. But I'm afraid she might do something in anger that she will later regret.

The phone startled both of us. We stare at each other for a moment before I pick up the phone.

"Hello."

"Mark? This is Caroline, Melissa's mother. Is Jessie still there?"

"Yes, she is."

"Let me talk to her please."

"Hold on, I'll get her."

Putting the phone on mute, I tell Jessie who is on the phone.

"It's your mom. She wants to talk to you."

"How does she know that I'm here?!"

"I'm not sure ... but I have a feeling she has talked to Melissa."

"Pick up the other extension and listen in ... so you know what she tells me."

I un-mute the phone and hand it to Jessie.

"Hey mom."

"Jessie, your sister just left here. I know what happened there earlier today."

"Mom ... it's all a big misunderstanding ..."

"Jessie, fucking your sister's boyfriend is never a good thing ... even with what you thought happened today. Melissa is your sister and always will be that. She is very angry right now at you and Mark."

Jessie says to her mom, "She was really upset when she left here. I guess she went straight to you."

"She came home because she didn't know where to go. She didn't want to talk to me. It took some time to get her to open up to me about what happened."

"I know what I did was not right mom. I was just trying to console Mark was all ... "

"Jessie, don't try to sell me that load of shit ... you saw an opportunity to hurt your sister and you took it. I don't understand what the problem is between the two of you ... this goes beyond a normal sibling rivalry though."

"I wouldn't have ... fucked Mark if I knew she hadn't cheated on him ... you have to believe that mom!"

"I believe you, Jessie. But you shouldn't have fucked him at all. Not until they had talked things through and broke up."

"I'm sorry mom."

"Jessie, I'm not the one you need to talk to. Melissa is on her way back over now to talk to both of you ... the two of you need to solve whatever is going on between you. I don't know how she is going to handle Mark ... she is still very upset but she has calmed down somewhat. She is hurt and angry ... I can't blame her either. I get the feeling that she has some fault in all of this too. I suggest that you and Melissa figure out what it's going to take to put this rivalry to rest ... I told her the same thing just before she left here."

"She is on her way here now?!" Jessie says looking at me with fear.

"Yes, she left here about five minutes ago. She probably will be there in about thirty minutes. I strongly suggest that you and Mark be prepared for her ... Jessie, Melissa is your sister ... you will treat her as a sister. Settle your differences and let's move on from this mess."

"OK mom ... I will, talk to you later."

Hanging up the phone, Jessie looks at me almost trembling.

"Mark ... should I stay?"

"We both are going to have to deal with her wrath sometime ... we might as well deal with it together. I have no illusion that she is going to stay with me after all of this ... I guess I hope you two can get over this at least. Like your mom said, you two will always be sisters. If you don't mind me asking, what is the problem between you and Melissa?"

"It's difficult for me to say. It's really personal. I don't know if I can tell Mel myself. She hurt me but she doesn't even know it herself."

"I hope you can work it out, sooner or later."

"I guess we'll see soon enough," she says.

Waiting for Melissa to get here was incredibly difficult on both of us. We had no idea what type of mood she would be in. We know she will still be angry though. Then we both heard a knock on the door. We both figured Melissa wouldn't use her key this time. Although I'm sure she knows she won't find the same thing she did before.

As I open the door and she walks inside, I can tell she has calmed down quite a bit. But her mood is very serious.

"I see your lover is still here ... actually, I'm glad you're still here, Jessie. I think we all need to talk."

Obviously, Melissa is still quite angry about everything. But at least she isn't yelling at us anymore.

Melissa says, "I think we all need to deal with what happened today ... together. Let's go to Mark's room so we can have some privacy."

Melissa begins walking down the hallway. Turning to look at us, we follow her as well. As Melissa enters the room ahead of us, she notices that the linen on the bed has been changed.

"Thanks for at least cleaning up," she says sarcastically.

"You two can sit on the bed together. You both seem to be very comfortable together there earlier."

Melissa watched us sit on the bed while she remained standing leaning against my desk. Jessie slid over to the middle of the bed, sitting with her legs under her. It's like she doesn't want to be within arms reach of her sister right now.

"OK ... you don't have to be so snotty sis. Yea we fucked things up but you don't have to be so sarcastic with us," Jessie says.

Looking directly at her sister with a cold look, Melissa says, "I think I have the right to speak however I want Jessie. Remember, I was the one that caught you in bed with my boyfriend!"

"Mel, if we're going to talk, let's talk or there is no need to even be here," I try to say calmly.

Taking a deep breath, Melissa says, "OK ... I just want to know how long this has been going on? How long have you two been seeing each other?"

"She saw me on campus ... after I left Daniel's apartment complex. She saw me sitting on a bench on campus ... we just met each other today," I explained.

"Wait a minute ... you just met each other today and you're telling me that you went from sitting on a bench on campus to this bed with my sister in a matter of hours?"

"Baby, we didn't plan this ... it just happened," I try to explain.

"Oh no way did this just 'happen' ... my sister might be a slut, but she isn't that easy. I think Jessie saw an opportunity to hurt me."

Turning to look at Jessie with tears in her eyes, "You did a great job too, sis."

Jessie sits quietly, looking down at the bed. She knows what her sister is saying is true. Melissa and I both can see it in the way she's reacting.

"Jessie ... please just tell me ... please tell me why you seem to always try to find a way to hurt me? Please tell me why you would jump in my boyfriend's arms at the first chance you had?"

"You want to know why? Do you really want to know why? OK, I'll tell you why dear sister! I did it because I'm jealous of you! You always get what you want! You always get the guy you want! You're the favorite daughter! I get the leftover attention! You always come first! You never care about my feelings!"

"Jessie ... you fuck my boyfriend because you're jealous of me?! Because I always get what I want?!"

"YOU are the favorite daughter. Daddy is always showing you much more attention than me. Hell he hardly knows I even EXIST when YOU are around! YOU always get the guy you want. Remember Bobby? Remember how I told you I had a crush on him?"

"You never dated Bobby! I thought you lost interest in him!"

"I lost interest in him AFTER you started dating him! I was in love with him! You didn't care about how I felt! Bobby never asked me out because he was interested in YOU after you started flirting with him!"

"Jessie ... he asked me out! I didn't chase after him!"

"But you knew I wanted him. But you didn't stop to ask me how I'd feel. YOU just started dating him! Do you know how bad that hurt me?!"

"Jessie, I'm sorry ... I didn't think I needed to say anything to you about Bobby ... "

"EXACTLY! YOU didn't think it was important to ask me! Just like YOU didn't think it was important to tell Mark where you were going today!"

"That's not the same thing and you know it!"

"It's the same fucking thing! You NEVER stop to think about others! You just do what you please ... you are a selfish bitch! You just do whatever the fuck you want, whenever you want!"

"Jessie ... "

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME! YOU GET YOUR FUCKING WAY! YOU GET WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! YOU GOT BOBBY! YOU EVEN GOT OUR BROTHER!"

"Jessie! What do you mean by ... our brother?!"

"Don't think you're so slick girl. I saw you sucking off our brother! You thought no one saw you, but I did! How's that Mark, your girlfriend sucked her brother's cock until he came in her mouth! How's that for a perverted slut! Well bitch, I got ahead of you on that one!"

"What do you mean 'you got ahead of me on that one'? Jessie ... "

"Nothing."

"Jessie, you obviously meant something by that ... you sure as hell went out of your way to embarrass me just now in front of Mark. Yea, I sucked Sam's cock. Yea, he came in my mouth. But you said you got ahead of me ... Jessie, do you mean ... what I think you mean? Have you been fucking Sam?"

Jessie just stares at Melissa; unseeing as she realizes her sister knows the truth now.

"Yes."

Jessie didn't mean to say what she did, but it's too late now. She obviously said more than she wanted while trying to embarrass Melissa in front of me. Of course Jessie isn't aware that I know about Melissa fucking her mom and dad together in threesomes. She took a verbal jab at her sister. She wanted to show that she at least got even and ahead of her sister with their brother, trying to show she can top Melissa sometimes. She becomes horrified that Melissa now knows that she is supposedly a pervert for having fucked their brother.

Jessie buries her face in her hands crying loudly. Melissa looks at me, the first time our eyes have made contact since she came back to the apartment. Instead of anger, I see a sense of understanding in her look. I see hurt, but a different kind of hurt now. She knows why her sister has hated her for years now. She knows why her sister fucked me. She knows why I fucked Jessie as well. We're all guilty. We all have made the one critical mistake that destroys all relationships, lack of communication. If only Melissa had told me about where she actually was going today. If only I had talked to Melissa about what I saw. If only Melissa had talked to her sister years ago. If only.

Melissa moved over to the bed, moving onto it in front of Jessie. She touched Jessie's head with her hand.

"I'm sorry, Jessie."

Jessie looks up at her older sister. Both girls have tears streaming down their faces.

"I'm sorry ... I should've talked to you about Bobby before I started seeing him. I should've done alot of things differently. I'm sorry that I've not been the big sister you needed."

"I'm sorry too, Mel. It's my fault too. I'm just as much to blame for everything being as it is between us."

"I want my sister back ... forgive me?" Melissa asks almost pleading with Jessie.

"I want my sister back too ... I'm sorry ... forgive me too?"

"Yea girl," Melissa says smiling in relief.

"You don't think I'm sick for ... you know ... fucking our brother?"

"No Jessie! Like you said, I sucked him off ... not just one time either," she says with a devilish grin.

Melissa reaches out to Jessie. They hug each other tightly telling each other how much they love the other.

As Melissa pulls back from her embrace, she looks over at me. I want to tell her how sorry I am. I want to tell her how much I love her. The words won't come though. She moves away from her sister. She moves over on the bed to face me. She looks deep into my eyes as tears begin to flow again from her own.

"Mark ... we both messed up today," she says.

"I'm sorry baby ... I made a big mistake with what I thought I saw. I should've talked with you."

"I made the same mistake, babe. It all started with me ... I'm sorry too. Now we need to decide where to go from here. I love you, Mark. I love you so much. I don't want to loose you."

"I love you too ... I don't want to loose you either. Can we forget about today?"

"No. We can't forget about today ... we learned something very important about all of us. Let's remember today so that we don't make the same mistakes again."

I reach to touch her hand. As soon as I touch her, she jumps into my arms and kisses me passionately.

"Melissa, I'm so sorry."

"I'm too babe. We both made mistakes. We can let those mistakes destroy us or make us stronger. I don't want to loose you."

"I can't imagine being without you in my life."

I begin kissing and holding Melissa close to me. Jessie is sitting on the foot of the bed. I fall back across the bed with Melissa beside me, between Jessie and me. As I lean over her kissing her passionately, her hand takes mine and places it over her breast. Without thinking I begin to fondle her in front of Jessie. Melissa's arms wrap around me to pull me closer to her.

I quickly glance at Jessie as she watches us. I can tell that she is somewhat captivated by what she is watching.

"I guess I better leave now ... I'm so glad you two are going to stay together. I love you, sis. Mark, I love you too ... you're a special guy. Melissa is very lucky to have you," she says as she begins to slide to the edge of the bed."

"Jessie ... don't go." Melissa says.

"You two need some time together. We can talk tomorrow," Jessie says.

"No, Jessie. I want you to stay here ... with us ... I want you right here ... now."

"Mel ... "

Melissa reaches to take Jessie's hand into her own.

"Stay here with us," she says sincerely to Jessie. "Mark, tell Jessie to stay ... please?"

"Mel, do you know what you're asking? Is this what you really want?" I ask.

"Yes ... I want my sister to share in this. If she leaves now ... things won't really change between us. I want my sister to be a part of my life ... I want her to be a part of us. She already is a part of you Mark ... I can't change that ... I can see the bond between the two of you. I know it's different than the bond between us ... but if she leaves now ... it'll just be a denial of what is already there between the two of you. I want to share in that bond ... I want my sister back."

Jessie slides over next to her sister. I move to sit up on the bed next to them. Melissa takes her sister by her arms and pulls her down into an embrace.

"I love you, Jessie ... I always have. You are my sister."

"I love you too. I'm sorry I've always been so jealous of you."

"No more jealousy ... lets just be sisters from now on."

"Well it looks like you might want to be more than just sisters!" Jessie says smiling brightly.

"I have a smart sister," Melissa says smiling. "Jessie, did you really fuck Sam?"

"Uh ... yea. Quite a few times," she says blushing.

"You are a baaaad girl!" Melissa says teasingly.

"And you're a good girl?" she asks smiling sarcastically.

"I'll be good for you." She answers grinning.

Melissa turns so that Jessie is now on her back and their lips are only inches from each other.

"Is Sam a good fuck?"

"He's a very good fuck!"

"Will you share him with me? ... Like I'm going to share Mark with you?"

"Are you serious, sis?" Jessie asks in shock.

"Yea ... he is my brother ... just as you're my sister." She says somewhat shyly.

"You can have him anytime, sis ... just don't wear him out," she says smiling devilishly.

"Can I have ... you too?" Melissa asks hopefully.

"I never ... have been with a girl."

"I have ... and I want to show you what it's like ... if you'll let me. Jessie, I want to make love to you ... I want to fuck you like only another girl can."

"What about Mark?"

"I think Mark will be just fine while we sisters spend some time together," she says looking at me. "Why don't you get more comfortable babe while I help Jessie get more comfortable too."

Melissa slides off the bed pulling Jessie with her. She reaches for my hand and pulls me off the bed as well.

"Lets get this man here ready to watch two sisters fuck each other." Melissa says grinning at us.

Both girls begin to undress me. They both show no hesitation to touch my body as my clothes quickly disappear. Melissa then kisses me passionately before pushing me back to sit on the bed.

"I love you, Mark ... but I need to make love to my sister now."

"I love you too baby."

She turns back to Jessie and reaches to grab her arms gently. She begins stripping her sister, touching her soft skin with her hands as her body is revealed to her. Melissa undresses herself as Jessie stares spell- bound at her horny sister. It's obvious that Jessie is somewhat tentative, her first time making love with another girl.

Melissa lifts Jessie's arms and admires her younger sister's beauty. Lowering her arms, she moves into an intimate embrace with Jessie. Their lips find each other. They kiss each other softly for a few moments, soft sensuous lips brushing together gently. Their kiss quickly grows very passionate.

Pookie
Pookie
82 Followers
12