Mark to Mary Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress Amanda & friends prepare Mark to be a sissy maid.
2.1k words
4.27
73.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 8 a.m. Friday morning when I pulled up to the house and turned off the car. I checked the address and was sure this was the house. This was the house of Mistress Amanda. I had been talking to her for several weeks and had agreed to be her sissy made for the weekend. It was a secret fantasy of mine that I had kept hidden for years. I was so lucky to find a mistress willing to help me fulfill that fantasy that lived nearby.

I got out of my car and nervously approached the door. I rang the bell and waited a few seconds until it opened. Mistress Kathy opened the door and asked in a very nice tone who I was. I'm Mark, I replied, are you Amanda? No, I'm Kathy, she said, you must be Amanda's new maid. Yes ma'am I said, she took me by the hand and led me into the kitchen.

As I entered the room Mistress Kathy introduced me to Mistress Amanda. Amanda, she said, the new help is here, and I think he'll make a pretty girl. Mistress Amanda was sitting at the table with a cup of tea and looked up at me. She stood up and approached me, she began to examine me. She looked me over and said, yes you did not lie in your emails. About 5' 10", long and pretty brown hair, you look like you weight about 150 pounds. Yes you will do just fine, she said.

Mistress Amanda and Mistress Kathy led me to the bathroom and instructed me to strip. I was nervous and said that maybe this was a mistake. Mistress Amanda towered over me at about 6'3" so she bent down to be right in my face. Mark, she said, we have been very kind to you and I give you my word that nothing bad is going to happen in here. However there is a easy way to do this and a hard way to do this, either way those clothes are coming off, so please help us avoid the hard way. I nodded my head in compliance and removed my clothes.

I looked in the mirror at the three of us. Mistress Amanda on my right was easily the tallest, but she was still very beautiful and had blue eyes and long brown hair. To my left was Mistress Kathy, she was also a little taller than me at about 6', she had short blond hair and brown eyes. Then there was me, I was the shortest in the middle at only 5' 10", I have brown eyes and long brown hair, long enough at least that if I tilt my head back just a little it can touch my ass. I was blushing and very shy and Mistress Amanda knew why, she had her eyes locked on my penis which is very small, only about 2" when erect. Mistress Amanda knew about this from our discussions online but Mistress Kathy was caught off guard and could not help but giggle a little.

Mistress Kathy began to run warm water in the bath tub and Mistress Amanda began to speak to me. Before you become my sissy, she said, we are going to make you pretty, I want you to be able to pass for a girl. I nodded my head, that means, she said, that you get a little bit of pampering for today. When the tub was full Mistress Kathy asked me to get in the tub. As I slowly sank into the hot water I began to feel a little bit more comfortable. Mistress Amanda and Mistress Kathy began to strip down too, but only into bathing suits.

Mistress Kathy climbed over the tub and lifted one of my legs which she began to wax. Mistress Amanda began to wax my genital area and it made me a little hard. They both giggled and Mistress Amanda gave it a little slap, but not too hard, and said, no that's not why you are here. It was not long until there was next to no hair left on most of my body. The door bell rang and Mistress Amanda went to answer it. Mistress Kathy moved behind me and started to wash my hair, your hair is so pretty she said, you have taken really good care of it. I blushed a little and said thank you Kathy, she gave my hair a little tug, not too hard but enough to hurt, and said, it's Mistress Kathy, don't forget. I quickly apologized and said I'm very sorry Mistress Kathy, it will not happen again.

Mistress Kathy helped me up out of the tub and gave me some towels. She told me to get dry but not to worry about the hair, we would blow dry it later. She collected my clothes and told me to come to the living room when I was dry then exited the room. I wrapped my hair in a towel to keep it from dripping and began to dry myself off. As I did I wondered what I had gotten myself into. I looked around the room, Mistress Kathy had not left me any clothes, so I just tied a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked into the living room and saw another new face. Mark, Mistress Amanda said, this is Mistress Dana. I got a good look at her, she was bout my height, maybe an inch shorter, and had short black hair and wore glasses. Hello Mistress Dana, I said, hello Mark, she said, your right Amanda, he will make a pretty girl. Though, Mark is not a very girlish name, Mistress Dana said, how about Mary? Mistress Amanda pondered it for a few seconds before smiling and saying, yes, Mary sounds perfect. I interrupted, Mistress Amanda, I said, may I ask where my clothes are? I stored them away, she said, you will get your clothes, keys, and other belongings when you leave here Sunday night.

So Mary, Mistress Kathy said, why don't we go get you some clothes more appropriate for your stay. I nodded yes and they took me down the hallway into a small bedroom. This is where you will stay Mary, Mistress Amanda said. There was a twin size bed and night stand, a large closet, dresser, and mirror. Mistress Amanda said, me and Mary are going to go finish getting clean, please get some clothes ready for her. Mistress Amanda took me back to the bathroom while the other two stayed behind to put together my clothes. Mistress instructed me to sit on the edge of the tub and she began to blow dry my hair. Once we were done she began to rub some sweet smelling lotion on every inch of my body. She said, I want my sissy to have nice smooth skin.

When we were done in the bathroom we went back down the hall to my room. Mistress Dana and Mistress Kathy were waiting for me with a lot of things on my bed. Mistress Kathy handed a B cup bra with breast forms to Mistress Amanda who wasted no time putting them on me. She turned me so I could see in the mirror, yes, she said, those will do nicely. Without warning I felt something cold press against my rear entrance, I jumped a little and asked what was happening. They all giggled and Mistress Amanda told me to just relax. It was Mistress Dana, she was pushing her lubricated finger into my hole, she eventually got in and worked me for about a minute. It was the first time that had happened and while it felt weird it also felt amazing. Mistress Dana removed her finger and it was replaced with something considerably larger, a big pink butt plug, about 2" across at the head with a 1" stem. I jumped again but Mistress Dana told me to relax, it's over, it's in.

I asked What that was for, Mistress Amanda explained, sometimes men will want to use that hole to satisfy their own needs, when they need to do that they like for the hole to be good and ready. You never said anything about that Mistress, I said. Mistress Amanda put her hand on my solder and said, Mary, you are my property, you will be used by whoever and however I wish, understood? Her voice was soft but somehow intimidating, all I could do was nod yes. Don't worry though, Mistress Amanda said, I will not be letting anyone use you on the first week, you are only wearing the plug now to get used to it, and over time we will move you up to larger plugs. Now lets finish getting dressed shall we, she said.

Next came a white gaff, I had never wore one before but it came on with no difficulty. Even though my penis was small it still made a bulge, but now it was very smooth. Mistress Kathy handed me a pair of lacy white panties that matched the bra I had on. Next came a white garter belt with stockings, that combo felt really weird and took a lot of time to get used too. Then came the actual maids uniform, it was traditional black and white. It was very frilly and actually made me feel a little sexy. Well then, we are almost done, Mistress Amanda said, just have to finish the head.

Mistress Kathy sat on the bed and told me to sit in front of her. She started playing with my hair then asked, well girls, what should we do with Mary's hair, there is a lot of it and I can do alot of things with it. Mistress Amanda thought then said, I'm not sure, what do you think Dana. Dana looked at me and said, well I would either give her a french braid which would make her look like a classy maid, or I would go with some simple pigtails that would be easy and just scream girlish. lets just try the pigtails, Mistress Amanda said. It only took a few minutes, Mistress Amanda looked me over and said, yes, that will do for now, now lets get the makeup out of the way. Mistress Amanda and Mistress Dana started on my face, powdering and smearing on things I had no clue what they were. When it was done they helped me up and I was amazed when I looked in the mirror. I could not tell it was me, there were no clear signs that I was not a girl.

The three Mistresses stood back and admired their work. Mistress Amanda asked me, so how do you like it. I turned around and said with excitement, I love it Mistress, I never though I could look this convincing! Mistress Amanda smiled, yes Mary, you look good, the only problem is that you are not curvy enough. I think we will go get you fitted for a corset tonight, how does that sound? I loved the idea and replied, yes Mistress that would be wonderful. Good, she said, now then it is time to do your job. I had almost forgotten the whole reason I was here and sank back into reality, I nodded yes. Mistress gave me a list of chores and said, it is almost noon, I expect the chores to be done by 3, the list is not very long because it is your first day and we took so much time getting you ready, it will usually be longer though. I nodded and they exited the room, Mistress Amanda turned and said, any supplies you need should be in the broom closet next to the pantry, if you have any questions you may ask me, I am only allowing this because it is your first day, in the future I expect you to know how to do something and where everything is, forgetting will result in punishment. I nodded yes and she left the room.

I sat on the bed for a minute and was surprised by a small pain in my rear, I had almost forgotten about the plug in all my excitement, I could feel myself trying to get erect but the gaff helped prevent it. I stood up and looked back in the mirror, I could not believe what I was seeing. I looked good, dressing like this was a fantasy of mine for a long time but I never would have thought I could look like this. I snapped myself out of it and looked at the list. Wash dishes, sweep and mop kitchen, sweep and mop bathroom, scrub toilet, scrub bath tub, make beds, fold laundry. This is not too bad I thought, I'm sure it will be harder tomorrow but for now I need to get these done, I want to make a good impression.