Mark Wahlberg as a Gift

Story Info
Woman gets Mark Wahlberg as a birthday gift from her friend.
1.4k words
3.57
16k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

Author's Note: I wrote this story as a special birthday gift for a female friend of mine last year. After some negotiation she decided that I could post it as long as I changed the names (in case anyone she knows happens to read it)

-----------------------------------------

Lisa was a little aggravated as she walked to the door. She had just gotten comfortable on the couch when she heard the knocking.

"Don't people know it's my birthday? I'm supposed to be able to do what I want...not have to answer the door to deal with someone." Lisa said.

Lisa swung open the door and her eyes went wide and her heart started beating a mile a minute. Standing outside her front door was none other than Mark Wahlberg. He had got a dozen roses in his hands.

"Are you Lisa?" Mark asked.

"Yes." Lisa replied in a near whisper.

Lisa wasn't sure that what she was seeing was real. Could it really be that Mark Wahlberg was standing at her front door?

"Hello Lisa, I'm Mark." Mark said.

"Yes...I know...I know who you are. What...what are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

"I'm here to wish you a happy birthday. These are for you." Mark said.

He held out the roses. Lisa didn't move for a few moments...she was unable to move. She finally looked at the roses in Mark's out stretched hand and she reached for them. When she took them Mark moved in close and kissed her on the cheek.

"Happy birthday." Mark whispered in her ear.

"What...why...how...why are you here? How did you know it's my birthday?" Lisa asked.

"Your friend Tom talked to me." Mark said.

"Tom? Tom talked to you? He's why you're here?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. It was the strangest thing. In early January he showed up at my house and just started talking to me. Normally I would have called the cops, but he was a nice enough guy so we just hung out and talked. He told me all about you...how you're one of my biggest fans...how you have called me your 'secret boyfriend'." Mark said.

Lisa blushed.

"He told you that?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah...he said that he wanted to do something really special for your birthday and he asked me if I'd come and see you. I guess you're meeting me in person and you haven't even met him in person...is that right?" Mark asked.

"Yes...we haven't met face to face. We're online pen-pals. You came here...just like that...because Tom asked you to?" Lisa asked.

"Well...it took him a little while to convince me, but he can be very convincing." Mark said.

"Oh yes...I know that very well. I can't believe you're really here. I must be dreaming." Lisa said.

Mark pinched Lisa.

"Ouch. Then this is real? You're really here?" Lisa asked.

"I'm really here. So now that you've got me...what do you want to do with me?" Mark asked.

"What? What do you mean I've got you?" Lisa asked.

"I'm yours all day if you want me." Mark said.

Lisa's heart started beating faster again.

"All day?" Lisa asked.

"All day. We can do anything you want." Mark said.

"Even..." Lisa said.

Mark smiled.

"Yes...even that." Mark said.

"Oh my god. I can't believe this. Mark Wahlberg...in my house. Oh god...I look horrible." Lisa said.

Lisa had been dressed for a nice relaxing day at home. She certainly wasn't dressed the way she would have been if she'd known that she was going to be meeting Mark Wahlberg. She started nervously scrambling around.

"Lisa...don't worry about how your dressed...you look just fine to me." Mark said.

Lisa had retreated into the house. Mark closed the door and walked towards her. He walked up close to her, gently brushed the hair away from her face with his hand, and looked at her.

"So...what do you want to do?" Mark asked.

"I don't...I don't know. I mean...I know what I'd love to do, but I'm a married woman. I don't think I could." Lisa said.

"It's entirely up to you. If you decide that you want to I'm more than willing. If you want to just sit here talking that's fine by me. If you want to parade me around town introducing me to everyone you know...I'll be glad to do it. If you want me to leave just say the word and I'll be gone. It's all up to you." Mark said.

Lisa bit her lower lip as she thought about her options. She definitely didn't want him to leave. For a few minutes Lisa just looked into Mark's smiling face. Finally she rushed to the phone and entered a number.

"Hey...it's me. Remember when we talked about not being mad if a once in a lifetime thing came up? Yeah...I'm staring at one of those opportunities right now. Were you serious about that? Are you sure? Okay. I love you too. What? Mark Wahlberg is standing right in front of me right now? Yes I'm serious. Okay. You're sure that you're okay with this? Okay. I love you. I'll see you tonight. Bye." Lisa said.

She hung up the phone and looked at Mark like she was a kid in a candy store.

"Was that your husband you called?" Mark asked.

"Yes. He said he's okay with me doing this. As long as you wear a condom." Lisa said.

Mark smiled and pulled a hand full of condoms out of his pocket.

"Okay...let's go." Lisa said.

Lisa led Mark to the guest bedroom. She was excited but nervous so Mark got things started by kissing her. Lisa kissed him back as their hands began to roam.

Over the next 2 hours Mark and Lisa thoroughly enjoyed each other's bodies. Mark was gentle and did his best to ensure that Lisa experienced as much pleasure as possible. At the end of two hours they were both exhausted. Lisa was lying with her head on Mark's chest.

"So are you sure that your husband will be okay with what happened?" Mark asked.

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out when you meet him at my birthday party tonight." Lisa said.

"Well I hope that I didn't do anything to damage your marriage." Mark said.

"I think everything will be okay. One thing I know for sure is that when Tom's birthday comes up in a couple of months I'll have to get him one hell of a birthday present." Lisa said.

Lisa and Mark showered together, getting a little playful as they rinsed away the sweat that they had become covered in when they were in bed together.

It was getting to be time for them to go to Lisa's party so Mark put his clothes back on and Lisa got all dressed up.

When Lisa walked into her birthday party on the arm of Mark Wahlberg her family and friends were stunned. They walked over to Lisa's husband.

"Mark...this is my husband Steve. Sweetie...this is Mark Wahlberg." Lisa said.

"It's nice to meet you." Steve said.

"You too...you're a very lucky man." Mark said.

They shook hands. Lisa moved in close to whisper to Steve so nobody else could hear them as Mark went around meeting everyone.

"Are you really okay with what happened?" Lisa asked nervously.

"Yeah...I mean I guess so. It was a one time thing with your dream guy right? I do have a question about all this though." Steve said.

"What's the question?" Lisa asked.

"It was your friend Tom that set this up right?" Steve asked.

"Yes...is that okay?" Lisa asked.

"If I'm okay with what happened I can't be upset about who set it up. I just want to know what you're going to get him for his birthday?" Steve asked.

"I don't have any idea yet, but after this it's going to have to be something really good." Lisa said.

Mark enjoyed the party with Lisa and the others.

"Well Lisa, I had better be going. I had a great time today. I hope you had a great birthday." Mark said.

"Oh it's a birthday that I'll never forget." Lisa said.

Mark kissed Lisa on the cheek and walked out the door.

When Steve and Lisa got back to their house after the party Steve wanted to go straight to bed.

"Come on babe...let's go." Steve said eagerly.

"Just a minute...I have to send an email first." Lisa said.

"Oh...yeah, I guess that would be a good idea." Steve said.

Lisa logged in to her email and started typing. She typed just two words in big bold letters.

THANK YOU!!!

She clicked send and the email was sent off to the inbox of her friend Tom.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers