Marking Anna

Story Info
Anna & Mark experience difficulty with limits.
4.8k words
4.36
38.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylinde
Sylinde
6 Followers

Two good friends of mine had been together as dominant and submissive for just about a year. They really were a good match, everybody that knew them agreed. But I knew from confidences on both sides that there were little glitches in their perfect life. Nothing that threatened their relationship or the foundation of their agreement but little things that made the way they had chosen to live with one another less profound.

Anna, for that is her name, would often be sad and when I asked her about what was the matter she would deny anything was wrong. One day, when I pressed her more than usual, she gave up and told me.

"You remember I told you I have this block in my head about letting him fuck me in the ass."

I remembered. Oddly, she would give her entire trust to her dominant partner on much kinkier practices. She let him bend her over his knee and spank her like a disobedient child, and let him fuck her raw right after. I knew from Mark that she had made anal sex one of their limits. One mind you, she had just about handful of things she did not want to approach with him. Mark had been patient because he cared deeply for her and knew she was not just trying to impose it on him. Despite his assumed role in their sex games, he did not want to hurt her.

But according to Anna, Mark was dismayed by her unwillingness to push her limitations. She said that in a way she knew he was right, that it was senseless for her to expect a dominant man to bend over backwards over her limits and that her demands lessened the gift of her submission to him. She felt very badly at the thought that she was sabotaging the fullness of what to her was an important part of his sexual expression. But at the same time, she was paralysed, unable to set foot on the path to learning how to overcome her sexual taboos to please him.

I did not know what to say to her. I knew from other times we had discussed sexual issues that she was enjoying her submission to Mark immensely. I also knew that Mark could be very exacting, always finding the crack in his partner's state of mind to make bondage and humiliation seem more significant, almost mythical. He always played safe but knew how to make the most of every shred of shared intimacy, sexual or not. He must have wanted to break down her resistance very badly and it was reasonable to assume that if he had not cracked her limits wide open it was not because he could not do so. That he did not only showed how responsible he felt about the long term dimension of the relationship.

I asked Anna what stopped her, really. As any sub, she had overcome a great many obstacles on her road to submission. She had to accept inner feelings that were in complete contradiction with her own self-image. She had to struggle with the idea that, loving what she did, she was still a respectable woman. What made those last frontiers she had erected different than the rest? She did not want to tell me, or maybe she did not want to hear herself say it out loud, but as I kept badgering her over it, the cat finally came out of the bag.

"I can't do anything, it's up to him to break my limits!" She looked taken aback by her own admission and that's the way I felt too. We knew she had subconsciously assumed that Mark would take the responsibility and this was the first clue that she had actually been sending him the wrong signal. That, in fact, she would like him to force her to surrender the last pieces of herself to him. She reddened, looking like first cousin to a beet.

"You have to tell Mark about this" I said to her. "No, I can't!" "You've let him see so much of you that you would have preferred remained hidden and in the end you were happy that you did. You can tell him, and you should. The man has seen you at your most vulnerable and still loves you."

I knew I had put the finger on it, as soon as I said it. Well almost. It was not his love she was worried about, but his respect. She had held back these last shreds of innocence because she was afraid of losing both her self-respect and his if she did not have concrete proof that she behaved like a decent woman. She followed my train of thought and it showed on her face. I did not want her to guess how ridiculous it sounded, but I am sure she knew. She just could not help it. She looked a bit shocked to understand her own rationalisation. After all that she had given up of herself to Mark for safekeeping, and to their mutual satisfaction, she was in fact afraid he would fail her. So she would not give him last remainder of herself, could not bring herself to trust him fully, and that's where she was failing him.

The discussion abated and we left it alone for the moment. But I knew, just because she had not told me not to breathe a word to anyone, that a part of her wanted my own special kind of help. Mark, as any gentleman, was a bit reluctant to broach the subject with me. But I had information he wanted. I told him what had transpired with Anna, that she could not tell him. He was relieved but at the same time a bit disturbed that Anna had such ambiguous feelings. He felt she should be able to trust him. I replied to him that in a way she did, she trusted him to help her. We agreed on that, and sincerely Anna had. She was just unable to make the first step. I did not ask what he would do, but I knew he had a plan and that he was terribly excited about it. So I was reassured on Anna's behalf and satisfied that I had acted on good intentions with only the best of results.

Later on I was able to get a pretty good picture of what that plan entailed and how it had played out from piecing back confidences from both of them.

Anna went to bed early one evening. Mark brought her one of those herbal teas she likes so much. She felt asleep almost instantly. .

When she came to, it was with a start because someone had slapped her. It took her a while to see him clearly as she could not rub her sleep, blurred eyes. Her arms were tied. He was wearing pants and a shirt that she had never seen before. His head was hidden by a leather hood. Mark had never worn a hood. She had not been surprised to wake up naked and in full bondage, Mark had done that to her a couple times already. But he had never slapped her before. She was tied to a St- Andrew's cross it seemed. After surveying the room she was in, she noted she was in a red painted dungeon that she had never seen before. Everything was red or black or it was in metal. None of the implements were familiar either. Some of them were scary, Not so much in the use they might have, but in their various shapes and sizes. As if any who was imprisoned here would be made to experience the whole range of emotions between extremes of pain, humiliation and pleasure.

She felt certain the man before her was not Mark and she repressed the urge to scream. She opened her mouth to demand an explanation. As soon as she did, a Barbie pink ball gag was shoved in her mouth. She struggled to spit it back, to no avail the man was too quick for her and before she could really react, the strap was secured behind her head. She was gagged, she had always forbidden Mark to use one on her and she had never wanted another man but Mark to see her like this.

"MMmmm Mmmm mmmmm" was all the noise she could emit.

She could not say anything and she thought if the the man had not been wearing the hood, she might have had a clue of whether she had any reason to be as worried as she was. She could not know what this man meant to do with her and how he would go about doing it. This started to excite her, she realised. She had really no control with this man, not even the promises Mark had kept. With him she knew everything would be safe and that there was nothing to fear.

The man took his cock out of his pants and she was certain he was not Mark. She could tell! He had a wonderful erection that he started rubbing on her stretched thigh. He whispered,

"Hmm such a nice piece of meat. Mark was right, you are going to be a good fuck."

Anna suffocated with indignation, he had called her a fuck and a piece of meat and Mark had apparently alluded to her in those terms. She wanted to protest, but the gag stopped her. She slumped a bit, disheartened, to all extents she was a piece of meat to fuck. She could not stop him or even communicate with him. The man scared her, the tone and the words he used were violent, but what really made her wary was the control behind his verbal attack. That seemed much more ominous. And finally it registered that this man knew Mark. Apparently, the realisation showed on her face. The man laughed.

"Mark is lending you to me and he told me to tell you to do everything I ask." "MMmmm Mmm MMMMMMMMMM!" Anna wanted to tell him it was impossible, Mark would never have done that without her permission, but these thoughts were choked by the man's redoubled laughter. "Yeah, I was sure you couldn't be all that. It's not every slut who can stop playing slave and Master and really give herself over to her man. I think you like to try to top from the bottom, cunt."

His words stung because he was right and she knew his words to be true. He pulled back and reached for something on the wall. That was the last Anna saw, because he put one of those sleeping blindfolds over her eyes.

She felt his hand borough through the folds of her female flesh with the ease afforded by her slippery arousal. Her own excitement at his manhandling her facilitated his access. It was a shock to her that she would be so turned on by his rough words and by the very thing she feared. Here was a man who had nothing but contempt for her and who would do everything he pleased to do to her. All she could do was wet her thighs for the thought that all tied up that she was, she finally had no restraint anymore. And that Mark was ultimately in charge of her total servitude.

After that, the man took his hand away from her and seemed to leave her stew for a while. She had a lot of time to think of what he would to to her and to wonder how long Mark would leave her to him. So far another man had humiliated her, sampled her intimate core, taken away the possibility to protest against her treatment vocally and her ability to anticipate what he would do to her. He had also broken her illusions about how good her submission to Mark was.

That's when suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her boobs greedily. They were kneading them vigorously like she had always said she disliked. It was uncomfortable, but a pinching sensation distracted her thoughts. She felt her breasts harder than they had ever been. She knew her arousal showed in the form of her hardened, darker nipples. Something greasy was applied on them that seemed warm but later made her breasts feel on fire. It made her crave a touch, any touch even that of a whip. But just as she was moaning around the big gag, a rope went behind her back again and again. Hands cupped her breasts one at a time, and just as she was starting to enjoy the cool touch on her burning breasts, she felt rope close cruelly around her breast, finally squeezing it in the shape of a round globe. The sensation was incredible. Painful but pleasurable. If her hands had been free she would have been at a loss to decide whether to remove the rope or thighten it. She surprised herself by wanting more.

Then she heard a tell tale click click. Photos were being taken. She stiffened, almost trying to avoid the camera, but she could not. All she managed was to send jolts of pain in her bound arms, legs and breasts. She very badly wanted to rip the camera away from the man but she was helpless to prevent him from stealing this moment's souvenir from her. Tears wet the blindfold. She knew the photos would be nothing but the reflection of what had been. The truth could not hurt you in the eyes of those who already knew it, but they crystallised her shame. She had always been able to avoid thinking much about what she did in submission after it was over. Now there would be no escaping the reality of her humiliation to a man for their sexual pleasures. She understood her role had been easier without her having to face later proof of her degradation and that facility had made her submission less. This man was slowly showing to her what a crock she had been as a submissive.

The things he was doing to her were very simple, but they showed to her what she had kept away, what she had refused to share and how ridiculous she had been. You surrendered or not. Her composure that she had always kept was going to explode and she knew he was finally breaking her with no more than the truth. She was glad that he was forcing her to own up to her stupidity. She felt humbled like no other sexual action had ever made her and she had never been so excited.

He started calling her names, names that were humiliating coming from him and that she felt she deserved now. In Mark's mouth they would have made her proud, feel honoured. She understood better. Nipple clamps were applied to her tender buds. She welcomed it. She wanted to scream but the gag prevented her. She did not know they would compress her tips in a way that was exquisite torture. Then the chain linking both clamps was let to hang free and swung between them against her belly. The sensation was delicious, wickedly good. She felt her pussy juices dribbling down her thighs, she was this wet.

More pictures were taken of her then. The man had stopped making comments and grabbed her hips, pulled them forward and savagely plunged in her wet pussy. Hard and quick he thrust himself in her pretty cunt. He took her like he felt she ought to be taken, like a fruit ripe for the picking. His strength made the bonds pull on her arms, and legs making her feel the physical reality of her vulnerability. He plundered her offered body, sending her a primal message of possession, in the bruises she would have on her hips and with the beard burns she would have on her tortured nipples. She was his to enjoy and it was only natural that she would feel pleasure from receiving his domination.

He held her tight as he penetrated her, rubbing his head on her bound breasts, kissing them and tugging on the chain linking the clamps with his teeth. She was so excited, his possession a big part of what was making her feel so alive with sexual tension. When he buried himself deeply into her and released his seed, she was already cumming and her breasts' aching only made her cum harder. She finally passed out as he slid out of her cunt and did not notice that pictures were again being taken of her abused body.

He was touching her poor titties, removing the clamps which hurt even more than when they were on. He was excited by the swollen appearance that the bad treatment had inflicted on her had caused. He loved to see the physical evidence of her tortured sexuality. The male and female cum slipping down her thighs, he chafed wrists and ankles, her red breasts, the drool on her chin and finally the bedraggled look of a well-fucked slut. It was a pity women did not see how sublime they looked when sex had exhausted them. He removed the ropes around her breasts and slowly massaged them. They would be red for a while and he could not wait to see them tomorrow. She was starting to come to and he quickly removed her from the cross. He draped her pretty little form on the spanking horse. Her breasts would be aching, pressed on the horse as they were going to be but seeing how wild she got whenever she was bound, he rather thought she would like it.

He looked over the dungeon and checked everything was ready. He looked over the ring gag in his hand. She was not going to like this surprise and probably would not like what he would make her do. But it was what they both needed. She would be glad in the end, that he had taken it upon himself. He was getting closer and closer to the desired effect and so was she. He thought of her fondly even as he removed the ball gag and replaced it with the ring gag that kept her pretty mouth open wide.

The attendant at the sex shop where he had bought the ring gag had smirked. That was a man who did not understand or appreciate the gift a woman was making a man when she accepted him. A man like that had no business even getting within ten feet of a woman, let alone dip his wiener in the well of her goodness. The gag was a tool, not some device that would let him get what he could not earn on his own as the clerk had assumed.

That's when she opened her eyes. At first she looked surprised to be where she was, then she slowly remembered. After a while, she seemed to realise her position had shifted. Her arms and legs were solidly tied to what she recognised as a spanking horse or something very close.

Without giving her a chance to think some more about her change condition, he got closer to her head and cupping her chin with his hand aligned himself and pushed his dick into her wide gaping mouth. By the tension that clenched her body, he could tell she had not figured that the gag had been replaced and that she was surprised. He clicked on the photo camera's remote control and another picture was taken.

He let his dick rest in her mouth and throat a bit for her to fully understand that he intended to use that hole as another cunt. That she was to be a man's cunt no matter how that was achieved. She gagged and he pulled back. Then he slid himself in again, and back, trying to teach her to master her gagging reflex and to breathe when he pulled back. He went gently and slowly, because he wanted to teach her the rhythms with his cock. He could tell she would be quite a cock sucker with just a bit of experience. She kept gagging, but that was because she was stubborn. He caressed her cheeks, trying to imbue this action with as much tenderness as possible when the lesson really was that there was no unconditional love between a sub and a dominant. That by her surrender and submission, she must earn his love by giving pleasure.

He wanted to tell her it would be much easier with the acceptance of what she was doing. But telling her would not suffice, it was a lesson she must teach herself, with his direction. A lesson in surrender. He stayed longer in her throat this time, making sure she got the message that she could learn or she could choke. When he finally felt her forcing herself to relax despite being in the situation she had feared, he pulled back. Her greedy intake of breath was satisfying, and he pushed back inside her mouth. She had finally learned the rhythm. He fucked her mouth quickly then, making it hard for her to keep breathing the way she had just learned, but he meant for it to be difficult, she would remember it only better. At first she was very passive, but soon she urged him to cum, with her tongue running under his big swollen penis. When she actively sucked on him, he came. One shot of cum down her throat, one in her mouth, then he pulled out of her mouth and shot the rest on her face leaving white sticky streaks that looked like odd tears.

That was incredible, he had never felt so good. He had fucked many girls' mouths, but only she had been so special. She had actually surrendered that to him, that which she had especially loathed. He felt a stirring and grew hard again. There was another limit that had not been broken and it looked as though he would be ready to push it wide open right away. He smiled to himself and to his blinded cunt.

She was swallowing his seed and again he grew harder. Her pretty body was exposed and ripe for the taking, and she had cum but once tonight. He wanted her to cum again, and he wanted it to happen while he taught her the final lesson. He would do what she had always said she would never do, he wanted to fuck her ass and hear her beg for him to cum inside her.

He took the tube of lubricant and put a small quantity on his finger, then walked to her exposed ass. He worked it on her anus knowing she could not ignore what it meant. She tensed again but seemed to have little energy left for protest. She was unable to clench her ass cheeks either. If she had learned anything from tonight, it seemed obvious that it was that she would not be able to stop anything. For fun, he put the tube of lube against her asshole and pushed it in. He could hear slight mewling sounds smothered by the gag. Then he pressed the remainder of the tube inside her. No matter what, she would be downright cushy.

Sylinde
Sylinde
6 Followers
12