Marking His Territory

Story Info
Nick enjoys owning one of the young secretaries.
1.7k words
4.24
75.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,432 Followers

Chandra giggled and grinned as she wandered through the mansion. She had only been working at the law firm for a few weeks and was ecstatic when she was invited to the monthly party. It was a time to socialize with all the employees and the fact that it was at one of the most expensive homes in Greenvale Acres was even better. Chandra was fresh out of college and had only one thing on her mind – sex. Well, actually, she had two things on her mind – sex and a husband. Chandra was the typical gold digger. She struggled through three years of college to get a diploma in office administration so she could work at a fancy law firm and marry one of the rich lawyers. Chandra struggled through college not because she wasn't smart. She was borderline gifted actually. She struggled because she spent way too much time partying, fucking, and more fucking.

"Beautiful dress Chandra. Is that Alfred Sung?" Nick had paid close attention to Chandra from the first day she started working at the firm. He loved a tall confident woman. He was on the shorter side with brown hair and silver highlights. He had piercing blue eyes and wore glasses. He had jerked off many times imagining Chandra under his desk sucking him off. He had seen her type before. She would be the type to do that.

"Why thank you. You look quite handsome yourself." Chandra was trying not to giggle like a schoolgirl. She was so happy that Nick was talking to her. He was exactly the type of guy she needed and wanted. He was a senior lawyer and had one of the large offices that overlooked the lake. One side of the building overlooked the offices across the street. Those offices were small and stuffy and were for office assistants and brand new lawyers. The other side was for the more successful lawyers.

"I think we should get a glass of wine and sit on the patio. Come." Nick held her elbow and led her to the bar. The waiter poured two glasses of the clear crisp wine and then Nick led her onto the patio.

"How do you like the place so far? You seem to be doing well." Nick sat on one of the comfy chairs and watched as Chandra sat on the arm of the same chair. Her dress had slid up a bit and there was a clear line of bare skin showing where her stockings ended and her dress began. Nick stared and licked his lips.

"I love it. It's such a great place to work. I can't believe I got a job at this law firm. I mean everyone wants to work here." Chandra was back to sounding like a schoolgirl. Nick reached out and slid a finger along her bare thigh.

"You were the top of your class. We only get the best. It's important that we hire intelligent, gifted, and stunningly beautiful women." Nick shifted his finger and scraped his nail against her inner thigh from under her. Chandra shifted a bit and whimpered.

"You are full of compliments Nick. So I hear these parties can get very wild. Is that true?" Chandra was reacting as Nick's finger dragged against her thigh. She was wearing a g-string and the thin material was not containing her moisture. She was also not used to a man being so aggressive.

"Never wild in a sexual sense sweetie. The senior partner wants happy, relaxed employees. The best food and wine is always served and what happens at this party stays at the party. It increases productivity at the office. If we could talk about these parties at the office no one would get any work done. The anticipation of next month's party forces everyone to do their best."

"Oh." Chandra was trying to listen, but it was getting difficult. Nick's fingernails were digging into her thigh and he was pinching her skin lightly. She also didn't know the rule about not talking about the party. Now that she thought about it, the woman she heard that from no longer worked at the office.

"We should go upstairs. There is a small sitting room that I love terribly." Nick stood up and expected Chandra to follow. She did and soon they were up the grand staircase and entering the fifth door on the left. The room was indeed small compared to the size of the house. It had a window overlooking the street with rich velvet curtains. There was a desk and a bookcase along with a floral covered chair.

"You're mine now. I'm sure you have no problem with that." Nick's voice was harsh and firm. He was slowly undoing his pants.

"Excuse me?" Chandra was in over her head. That was evident. She was also horny and when he unzipped his pants and unleashed his cock, she couldn't help but moan. All her other boyfriends were her age and were quiet and sweet and romantic.

"Undress. You have been dying to fuck one of us for weeks. I want you and I always get what I want. You're wet and horny and I can tell it's been a while since you've been fucked."

Chandra opened her mouth to protest, but then closed it. He was right. This was exactly what she wanted. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress. It fell to the floor, revealing only her black g-string.

"No bra. How much did they cost you?" Nick was pointing at her breasts. She was easily a D cup and there was no way that real breasts could remain so perky and firm.

"I don't know. It was Jonathan's birthday present to me."

"Who's Jonathan?" Nick had removed his jacket and was sitting in the chair with his cock exposed. His cock was thick and long. In high school, he loved having such a huge cock, but now it was sometimes a nuisance, especially when he fucked young whiny women.

"My boyfriend in high school. We're not dating anymore." Chandra had kicked off her shoes and removed her g-string. She was now completing naked in front of Nick.

"Good answer. Get over here." Chandra walked over and moaned when he pulled her into his lap and bit down on her neck. It was a rough bite. She could feel his teeth dig into her skin. He pinched her butt and thighs, jerking her back and forth in his lap.

"Ouch." Chandra regretted saying that the moment it left her mouth. She was so aroused and didn't want him to stop.

"You're mine." Nick hissed those words and began to mark his territory. He bit her neck on both sides, leaving teeth marks. He moved down and bit just above her breasts. His fingers pinched her thighs, twisting her skin. He loved getting off on hurting others and was amazed that she just sat there grinding against him.

"You like that I'm rough, don't you? You like when it hurts." Chandra could only nod. Her whole body was on fire, both from pain and pleasure. Nick held her right arm and bit from her shoulder down to her fingers. He was very careful not to break the skin, but at the same time was firm enough to leave a mark. He did the same thing to her left arm.

"Yes. Don't stop." Chandra was so aroused. She wiggled against him and moaned when he slid his thick cock inside her pussy. He was huge. Not only was he long, but also he was thick. Her pussy was stretching so much and she winced as the tip of his cock slammed against her cervix. She was used to her cervix being banged when one of her past boyfriends fucked her hard, but he wasn't even thrusting and he was pushing against it.

Nick threw his head back and gripped her hips hard. He squeezed her hips and began to use her pussy to get himself off. The light in the room was dim, but he knew that she was covered in bite marks. He reached around and slapped her butt hard, squeezing it. He leaned up and kissed her hard. As he pulled away, he bit down on her bottom lip, feeling his teeth pierce her lip.

"Fuck!" Chandra tried to pull away, but this caused his teeth to dig deeper, causing her lip to bleed.

"You're mine." Nick hissed those words and Chandra went back to feeling intense pleasure. Nick twisted her nipples hard and bit down. He knew that her nipples weren't as sensitive as someone with real tits and so he bit down until he saw her wince. He did the same to the other nipple and then slapped both of them.

"I need to cum. Can I cum?" Chandra had gone from aggressive and assertive to being completely submissive. She couldn't believe she was asking him to let her cum. She was desperate to cum and knew it would be a hard orgasm.

"In a moment sweetie." Nick grinned and pinched her legs. He bit her neck again, sucking on her skin. He found the exact spot he wanted to find. It was right against her collarbone. When he bit down he felt her bone and the vein pulsing. He kept biting and grunted when he felt hot liquid gush on his cock. She was cumming. She stayed perfectly quiet, only whimpering as her pussy gushed.

"That's it baby. My turn." Nick stood up and pushed her over the desk. He grabbed her hips and thrusted so deep, he knew it was hurting her. He could feel the tip of his cock push against her cervix. It was hard and swollen, rigid and unable to move. He pounded her cervix over and over again, finally shooting his cum deep inside her.

He held his cock inside her until he was soft. He pulled out and reached over for a tissue that was on the desk. After cleaning himself up, he sat down on the chair. Chandra was leaning over the desk, legs shaking, whimpering.

"You're an amazing fuck, but you knew that. You keep this up and I might need a personal assistant. Remember nothing is said at the office." Nick left the room, leaving her to clean herself up and redress.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,432 Followers