Marking My Women Ch. 01

Story Info
Another man pleasures himself with my women.
3.1k words
124.1k
33
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always been my contention that we tend to be sexually conditioned by experiences in our formative years – at least that was very true for me. My first rather bumbling sexual experiences many years ago with Kiki, my then fiancé, were as thrilling and unsettling as were two earlier brief college flings. There's something to be said for being young, clueless, and always horny. And I really was without a clue in so many ways. I had no idea what it took to please a woman, sexually or otherwise.

As I recounted in another story, Kiki graduated a year before I did and took a job in another city. We had vaguely talked of marriage and I blithely believed that our relationship was just fine – I mean, weren't we in love? But as I soon learned the thread holding our relationship together was just that – a thread. In rather short order Kiki began dating without my knowledge and it was not long before she had taken one of them to her bed. In a phone conversation, which is still seared in memory, she candidly told me that she had had sex the night before with a man named Jim. The shock to my system was immediate and electric. In an instant I understood that there was no reason for her to put her life on hold for me. However it was her matter-of-fact statement that Jim had cum inside of her that detonated my emotions and touched an erotic nerve that I didn't know I had. Another man had inseminated my girl – her first sperm – and the knowledge both thrilled and nauseated me, even more so her admission that he was quite well endowed. I was spurred to action. We married soon thereafter, though not before Jim had taken her to bed many more times, all with my consent and yes, even my encouragement.

Wonderfully Kiki helped me sort through my conflicting emotions. She made it clear that while she loved me, her frustration with my lack of real commitment and the loneliness of her life in a strange city had led her to take a lover. She accepted and was in fact delighted that another man had brought us truly together. Though more than willing to forego what was for her a casual and primarily sexual relationship, she gladly accommodated my wish that Jim continue as her lover. I never tired of the rush of watching him mount Kiki with his lean, muscled physique and his vigorous mating with her. But the greatest thrill of all was each exquisite moment when his penis withdrew from her vagina to be followed moments later by the telltale welling up of the sperm he had just deposited. In these moments I was erotically transported back to that thrilling moment when she had owned up to having taken her first dose of cum from this man. Though not fully understanding of my reaction Kiki lovingly accepted the simple fact that all of this charged me sexually. She knew really before I did that I wanted to taste Jim's leavings and encouraged me to do so. And I did. Many times. Through all of this our lovemaking improved exponentially and I am grateful to this day for Kiki's loving tolerance and even encouragement. I embraced my sexuality at an early age and was the better for it even though Kiki and I parted ways some years later.

But I digress.

Single now for many years I have had more than my share of satisfying, passionate relationships, several of them long-term though I have never remarried despite several good opportunities to do so. I've been quite content with my life and found I do best with serial monogamy, learning that life is good for me when I focus my attentions on one woman at a time. Life has been extraordinary on those occasions when a woman in my life has brought another man to her bed, either through my efforts or simply because we are not exclusive. A very select few women have been made privy to my particular kink and have indulged me to varying degrees – for that same intense gemlike erotic flame still burns bright. From time to time I have actively sought out and found couples that enjoy the attention of another man. Though I now have experienced both sides of the MFM equation, there is nothing that matches the intensity of giving my woman to another man. But I am a connoisseur. It requires the right woman and just as important the right third wheel to kick my erotic sensibilities into high gear. What can I say? I've been spoiled.

A few years ago I was dating a terrific woman named Sandy. Physically she was a marvel – a competitive bodybuilder and professional trainer, Sandy had a lithe, athletic body coupled with the physicality found so often in female gym rats. She was amazing and even better, recently divorced and intent of sampling what had been lacking in her marriage. Sampling perhaps understates the situation. She was fucking around a lot, merrily carnal and unapologetic. Though initially not forthcoming about the extent of her sexual activities, I knew that her social calendar was rather "full" and was always glad when we found time to get together. She was fun, easy going and the sex was fabulous. Though it may have been my overactive imagination at work, I was reasonably certain on several occasions that another man had very recently serviced her. Her labia seemed a bit swollen and there was just the faintest hint of an extra something in her vagina when I entered her. Wishful thinking? As it turns out, it was anything but.

One early afternoon I decided to just pop over to her place early as we had a date for later that evening. As I turned the corner to her house, I saw a car parked in her driveway. Slowing as I passed her driveway I saw the same parking tag from the fitness center where she worked hanging from the rearview mirror of the car in the driveway. A colleague, I thought, and in a split second it hit me that she was the only female trainer at the center. The rush was immediate. Sandy likely was "entertaining" one of the young bucks who worked with her. Shaken and more than a bit aroused I stopped at a Starbucks to steady myself, determined to return in an hour or so.

And that was the most deliciously difficult hour of my life. Alive with lust, I drove to her house again and found the driveway empty. I rang the bell several times before Sandy answered wearing only a t-shirt, appearing a bit disheveled and taken aback that I had arrived so early for our date. I thought for a second that she wouldn't invite me in but she did and then immediately excused herself to freshen up saying she had just awakened from a nap. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. Though initially reluctant to yield to my advance she soon melted and responded in kind. She tasted of sweat and sex. She broke our embrace and again said she really wanted to shower but I was not to be denied. I led her to the bedroom and quickly removed her t-shirt and laid her in bed on her back. It was then that I saw the unmistakable evidence of her tryst – a large, wet, shot spot on the sheets. Mumbling a protest I pried her legs apart and tasted the real evidence of her recent activities. Her pussy was awash in cum.

"No, please, don't," she mumbled as I buried my face between her thighs. "Please, please..." But I was not to be denied and her protests quickly dissolved into moans of pleasure as I continued to lap her nectar.

"You've just been fucked, haven't you?" I gasped between breaths.

No answer. Again I urged her to confess.

"Tell me, you just fucked one of the other trainers, didn't you? Didn't you?"

"Yessss," she moaned. "He just left. Oh god, don't stop what you're doing..."

And I didn't. There seemed to be no end to the seepage that flowed from her freshly fucked pussy. Finally I could stand no more and I pulled down my shorts and entered her ravaged vagina with my rock hard cock. And it took only seconds before I added my own load to his. There are times when stamina counts, but this was not one of them.

Spent, both of us lay next to each other gasping for air. Then I took her in my arms once more and kissed her, this time more tenderly but still with conviction.

"That was amazing," she whispered as I broke the kiss. "I can't help myself sometimes. I had no idea you would react like this."

We lay there for hours talking candidly and easily about what had just happened and most importantly learning a lot about each other in the process. Sandy told me that she had several other lovers but had an especially intense sexual connection with Trevor, the young trainer who had just been in her bed. Initially reluctant to become involved with a colleague, she finally gave in to his persistent advances with the stipulation that it was to be physical only and that he keep his mouth shut. She admitted that she was enamored of his sculpted body and was not surprised that he was beautifully endowed as well. Young, hung, and full of cum was how she described him. Sandy rather fancied playing cougar to this youthful stud but also said that Trevor notwithstanding, I was the only man she was seeing who really delighted her.

"Except maybe for a guy named Steve that I see occasionally," she added, "but he's even more of a player than I am. Still there's something about him that fascinates me. He's a very bad boy – worse than you!" she giggled.

I had hit the jackpot.

Steve, as it turns out, had been above board with Sandy from the beginning. They had met through the same online dating site I had used on occasion. Sandy said at first she wasn't that attracted to him and had put him off a time or two when he called for a second date. She did find that his honest admission that he was not looking for a long-term romance to be refreshing at least.

"Just not really my type," she said. "I mean he's not that great looking and not tall like you and Trevor." But he was fun and she was intrigued by the various adrenalin activities he pursued, so what he hell, she thought, I'll go out with him again and maybe go skydiving together.

And so they did. And after several fun-filled afternoons, Sandy, being Sandy, finally decided to see how he was in bed. And he was surprisingly good, she admitted. There was just something about him that compelled her. Perhaps it was his casual acknowledgment that he had something of a "stable" of women he slept with. At that point in her life, Sandy certainly understood that as she had her own coterie. Perhaps it was his cock that made him irresistible.

"Steve's cock is really thick and shaped, well, different from any other man's. He's not that long but he's just super-thick and veiny. I love to just look at it – taste it – and he's harder than any man I've ever been with. Like a rock." She looked at me and got this far away look. "It flares out at the base and when he is fully inside of me, he fills me like no one else. Like I'm stuffed!" She paused, then sheepishly grinned and said, "I do love being single and being such a slut!"

We had obviously cleared a hurdle in our relationship, as I owned up to my own sexuality with Sandy. Candor is cleansing in many ways, however in my case I knew that Sandy would now have my full attention. There was no question that I would see other women after that afternoon. Sandy had it all as far as I was concerned. In rather short order we set the tone for our relationship and that suited me just fine.

"You know," she said, "I've never done a threesome. You have. Could we?"

Silly girl. We both knew that Steve would be perfect. Trevor was wrong for many reasons but Sandy assured me that Steve would jump at the chance. I told her to arrange matters as best suited her. And she did, calling me the following Monday to say that I was to pick her up on Saturday and meet Steve for drinks around 7:00.

We were both keyed up with anticipation and talked and e-mailed constantly that week, though at my suggestion we both abstained from sex so as to heighten the sexual tension. And Steve also apparently had agreed to take a sexual holiday as well. Everyone was on board. Saturday we met as planned for drinks. He was as advertised – nothing much to look at but charming and exuding a palpable animal magnetism. I felt it and understood Sandy's initial take on him – he was totally self-assured. Steve and I hit it off immediately, talking about this and that. Sandy was relaxed and obviously enjoying every moment.

Steve brought up the subject of online dating, a common thread for all three of us. He related some of his experiences and to my surprise I found that we had dated – and bedded – several of the same women. I actually said very little as he matter-of-factly discussed the women he had been with. I can still be a bit old-fashioned and never have been one to casually kiss and tell. But knowing that Steve had also done several of the women I dated touched my erotic nerve. It was one thing to anticipate what was to happen tonight but Steve had just raised the sexual stakes as I realized that he had already marked some of the women I had also had. And I was about to witness him inseminate Sandy. I hoped neither of them saw how flush I had become.

By arrangement, Steve drove Sandy home in his car and I followed in mine. She wanted to discuss "ground rules" and just generally be sure that the scenario would play out to everyone's liking. Steve and Sandy would make love first and I was to watch. After relaxing over a glass of wine in her living room we made our way to the bedroom, where I found my chair so as best to relax and observe their coupling.

Undressing Sandy slowly and lovingly, Steve gently urged her to her knees as she unbuckled his belt and tugged off his pants. His cock was rock hard and fully tented his briefs which she then removed as she caressed his ass. And he was as advertised, almost obscenely thick with an upward curve that Sandy hadn't mentioned. She instantly took him in her mouth and fellated him as he gently thrust in and out of her mouth.

"You're such a great cock sucker, Sandy. Yeah. Nice and slow. Mmmmm...not too fast or I'll cum. Don't make me cum, baby. No, don't make me cum," he murmured. "You want me to fuck you, don't you? Go easy now...easy..."

Sandy's loving attention to Steve's cock showed me unmistakably how enamored she was for his sex. Finally, he pulled her to his feet and with his cock pressed against her belly; he kissed her passionately, helping himself to the touch of her firm ass and her rounded breasts. I had a ringside ticket to a show of pure passion from these two, so obviously sexually in tune with each other. I was only a few feet away from a cock that had pleasured other women that I knew and a pussy I had fucked many times. I was mesmerized.

Steve took his time tasting Sandy's sex, preparing her for his hard, erect penis. She never looked more beautiful, lost in the pleasure that she was receiving. Steve moved on top of her as she spread her legs to accommodate him. She placed her hands on his back and gently pulled him onto her. With one long, slow, deliberate thrust he entered her body. Sandy was now filled with Steve's penis and I moved to get a better view of their coupling. His balls hung low but still didn't mask completely how dilated her pussy was by his thick, veiny cock. Slowly they found their rhythm and the room was filled with the sounds of their lovemaking. Time seemed to stand still as they moved first this way and then that. For almost an hour, they pleasured each other and Sandy's four orgasms were unmistakable.

I waited for the finale, as I knew that from Sandy's tales that Steve always turned a woman over and placed a pillow under her when he was ready for his own orgasm. And he did not disappoint. He positioned Sandy as he wanted and then entered her almost violently, thrusting in and out of her vagina with jackhammer intensity. Finally his buttocks tensed and he let out with a low, guttural moan as he unloaded the first stream of sperm inside of Sandy, to be followed by four more passionate bursts of his seed as he gave it up completely. These two had just mated.

But as Steve withdrew his spent penis and Sandy lay there spent, I was more than ready to join in the fun. Gently turning her over, I put my head between Sandy's thighs and caught the first upwelling of Steve's jism in my mouth. Sandy was drained from the fucking she had just received and could do no more than moan with pleasure as I cleaned her swollen pussy. Finally, needing my own release, I entered her well-used vagina, still brimming with another man's cum. I quickly added my own load to Steve's still fresh deposit. Afterwards and not surprisingly we all three dozed a bit; with Sandy warm and sweet and nestled between the two of us under the covers.

We enjoyed a few more hours together, Steve and I more languidly enjoying turns with this fabulous woman. And while not the only time we played together, this magical evening was certainly the most intense.

And this was also not the last of the erotic thrills I experienced with Steve and Sandy, both together and singly. Sandy was neither the first nor the last of my women that Steve marked. To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Wife's First Big One Her first experience with a big cock.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories