Marking My Women Ch. 07

Story Info
Another man pleasures himself with my women.
3.4k words
33.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose -- or as we say in English, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I would have thought that after a year and a half, Steve would have tired of Mary Ann but no such luck. If anything, the pace and depth of their relationship has deepened over time. It certainly has for Mary Ann and to an extent for Steve as well, who has confessed that he has yet to find a woman as passionate and pleasurable as my ex-girlfriend. What I thought would be a fling for both of them has settled into something approaching true romance. I was cut off sexually some time ago -- no surprise there as Mary Ann is at heart quite monogamous. While we still see each other and enjoy each other's company as we always have, she has let it be known that her romantic life is no longer a topic for discussion. She does let slip occasionally that she has gone to some event or taken a trip with her 'boyfriend', but that's the extent of her sharing. Somewhat surprisingly she does question me about my love life, but I am rather vague in what I share in that respect.

Steve of course is a different matter and he will on occasion invite me over to his place and regale me with some deliciously sordid details of his trysting with Mary Ann -- while I worship his cock of course. He demands information on my women, which I am only too glad to provide, as I always hold out hope that he will have them. These submissive episodes are far less frequent these days as his feelings for Mary Ann have deepened and he is really no longer willing to share as he has in the past. I should be surprised at this development, but really I am not. There are no upgrades with Mary Ann and he has come to realize this. He is by all accounts monogamous with her since the first of the year though he struggles with this. Mary Ann apparently has had a fairly good idea that Steve has been 'generous' with his cock but has shown patience and forbearance with his straying. All of this is conjecture on my part as I glean bits and pieces from both of them.

My love life has been reasonably good. Last fall I was in a brief but intense relationship with a lovely, stunning, spirited woman named Dana. She is the type of woman who can make men weak the knees and mine buckled the first time I met her. Dana is above average height, with short, perfectly frosted hair, a super trim waist, and breasts to die for. We made contact through an Internet dating site and I wanted her the first time we met over coffee. She is quite aware of her effect on men but as I learned, she had always been sparing in offering up her charms. Dana had little patience with men and could be offhand with them to the point of being a real bitch if they came on too strong or tried to impress beyond a reasonable point. Still, she genuinely liked men and preferred their company so long as they toed the line. I played my hand coolly with her and took matters slowly over the first few dates. I of course desperately wanted her and, given my nature, wanted Steve to have her too. The second craving was pure fantasy as I sensed correctly that while sexual, Dana was rather conventional.

When we first made love, I was captivated the first moment I entered her. To be inside the body of such a goddess made me so glad to be a man. I didn't protest at all when she insisted I use a condom. Though she had vetted me by requiring testing proof of my cleanliness, she was not on birth control, so a condom was required. I was pleased to know that she in actuality did not care for them and long-term wanted a man who was vasectomy safe. I had actually been considering getting the 'snip' for quite some time and told her I was going to get the procedure done. To my mild surprise she did not seem all that pleased and told me that she did not want to feel responsible for such a major decision. I assured her that this was my choice and one that I had wanted to do for some time. She simply made the choice an easy one.

I had the procedure done on a Thursday and was surprised how quick and painless it was. Most doctors now use a minimally invasive procedure that minimizes the discomfort. Dana visited me several times that weekend and bitch that she could be, served me soup topless and giggled when I laughingly told her to stop the torture! She really was wonderful and told me several times that she was looking forward to bare sex with me after a few weeks. My urologist had told me that I would need to ejaculate 10-20 times over the course of those weeks to clean the pipes, as it were. Dana laughingly declined to assist me with this, though she did send several suggestive photographs that provided me with the necessary 'inspiration'. We saw each other and gratefully she didn't tease me overly much -- we just enjoyed each other's company and shared kisses and hugs. After three weeks and a final test of my ejaculate at the urologist's office, I was pronounced sterile and looked forward to my reward!

And I was well rewarded. Dana was as eager as I was to renew our sexual connection and we both welcomed the opportunity for bareback sex. My first release inside her body was intense but a part of me regretted that my ejaculate no longer was potent. Dana had said on several occasions that she was going through an early menopause but still wanted to be careful. So, apparently we both were non-fertile but though I felt a twinge of regret, I was able to blissfully enjoy unprotected sex with this goddess, so that certainly eased the doubts I felt.

We continued to be quite close for the next month or so. Everyone has his or her issues and in Dana's case her issue was a financial/lifestyle one. Due to a variety of circumstances, some of her own doing and some not, she was hanging on financially by her fingernails, to the point where she was going to have to give up her place and move in with her parents just to survive. Though she never asked me if she could move in with me, the question hung over the entire relationship. After careful thought I had to tell her that I was not prepared financially or emotionally to have someone live with me. Dana was disappointed and said that while she really liked me, she had to be realistic about her situation. She had to look to be with a man who could support her in every respect. We had several long talks about this roadblock and when it became apparent that we had come across a deal-breaker for both of us, we mutually decided to end the romantic aspect of our relationship.

Dana moved in with her parents and despite that rather significant boost she still had to watch her money closely. I realized this and offered to buy her a few months on the online dating site so that she might make a more suitable match. She seemed a bit taken aback by this offer and asked if it would bother me if she went out with other men. I did not of course tell her that I would be intensely aroused if she had sex with some of them as a result. I simply told her that I was looking out for her best interests and would be glad if she in fact found a man who could provide for her what I could not. And there was truth in that statement. I am by nature a giver and genuinely cared for her, so my offer was heartfelt. She took me up on it.

I had to get access to her account to set up the credit card payment so she provided her password so that I could activate her membership. I knew that her profile would generate intense interest and a plethora of responses. I resisted the impulse to log in and check her activity for the first week or so, though naturally I was dying to do so. One evening I was alone and bored and thinking of her. I phoned but got no answer. I gave in to temptation and logged in to her account. Sure enough she had many dozens of messages. I was a bit ashamed of myself and just as I was about to log out, I saw that Steve had contacted her. I was instantly aroused and as I sorted out my feelings, I was surprised that he was still trolling the Internet even though he was deepening his relationship with Mary Ann. Well, a leopard doesn't change its spots so easily, I thought. Reading through their correspondence, I learned that the reason that she didn't answer my phone call was that they were out on a date that every evening. I knew -- I mean, I just knew -- that Steve was bound to have her. It was fated that he would once more service one of my women. I felt both aroused and sickened to think on the likelihood of Steve bedding my goddess. I had to know. I simply had to know.

I was beside myself for hours, in total cuckold angst! I pulled up several of the teasing photos that Dana had sent me during my recovery and was in agony imagining Steve pleasuring himself with her lovely, rounded breasts before mounting her. The killer was the photo she had sent me of her treasured pussy. I knew that Steve would seduce Dana in her vulnerable state and that it wouldn't take long before he would be balls deep in her body. I could all but see his thick, veiny shaft fully inserted inside of her treasure. I could do nothing more than helplessly relieve myself several times and seek further release through sleep. Had I done it again? Had I spurned another quality woman only to see her taken up and bedded by an alpha male like Steve?

Dana and I still talked fairly regularly and when I asked how her dating life was going, she said that she had had several dates over the past week. When I asked her if there was anyone in particular that she fancied, she did tell me that there was one guy named Steve (groan) who seemed especially attentive. She didn't go into details but she did say that she wondered about his real intentions but would see him again. I breezily told her that I had confidence in her ability to separate the players from the real prospects and left it at that. I didn't ask when she would see him again, as that would appear to be intrusive on my part. She said she let me know how things were going and thanked me again for my help.

I should have let matters lie, but I was dying to contact Steve and let him know that he was on track to bed another of my women. I can resist temptation only for so long, so once I had learned from Dana that she had had a second date with him, I called him. He seemed glad to hear from me and, alpha shit that he is, asked me if I had any women that he might service. I told him that perhaps he should focus on Mary Ann and he laughed and told me that she was his primary love interest and that he had both no intention of letting her go nor settling into a fully monogamous relationship with her just yet. I thought for a minute and then spilled the beans about Dana. Steve was genuinely surprised and instantly delighted to know that a woman he had seen casually was one of my 'women'.

"Well then, I'll just have to fuck her, won't I?" he said with his usual cocky manner. "She's smokin' hot, dude. I was hoping to fuck her anyway, but now the stakes have been raised, haven't they?" I had to agree that they had. "She's looking for a guy to take care of her -- that I figured out pretty quickly and I wasn't going to get into that type of hassle, but I tell you what -- I'll do her and let you know. How would that be?" I could all but see his shit-eating grin.

"Yeah, that would be awesome," I said weakly. I told her the road I had to take to have her bareback and heard him scoff.

"You let some bitch make you get the snip? Where are your balls, dude?" I offered up some lame excuse that I was going to have it done anyway, but Steve wasn't buying any of it. "Well I'm not shooting blanks and I'll make you a bet that I can fill her with the real deal. You want me to, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," I said with my voice dropping off. "Do it and let me know. Please!"

"Well, you know what they say. The third date is the charm and I have a third date with her tomorrow. Tell you what - I'll call you after I've had her. You can come over and taste Dana's juices and mine afterwards. How would that be?"

"Awesome. Thanks, man"

"My pleasure, I guarantee you. Mary Ann has been out of town visiting her parents, so I've got quite a load saved up -- and guess who's gonna get it."

"Dana."

"That's right. Hope you think about that the next few days." Believe me, I did. Still I knew Dana had bullshit radar when it came to men, so I wondered if Steve could deliver on his boastful promise.

The next day and a half was pure agony but I kept my cool enough not to call Dana as I knew that I was likely to press her for information about who she was seeing -- not a good idea. There was no point in calling Steve as he assured me that he could keep me informed. So it was two days later when my phone rang as I was preparing to go for a Saturday morning run. It was Steve. My heart sank and my cock stirred.

"Hey there, what's up?" I said trying to be casual.

"Not my cock, that's for sure. Dana was every bit as good as she looked." I was speechless for a few moments and there was nothing but silence on the line.

"You had her?"

"Baby, I had her three times last night. What a tigress! And what a slut! All that stuff she served up to you about worrying about getting pregnant. Man, when we got down to business at my place, she just wanted to know if I was clean, so I showed her my testing and when I asked her about hers, she said that she hadn't been with anyone in a long time and was going through menopause, so I shouldn't worry. What a lying slut -- I mean about not having been with anyone. Shows you what she thinks about her time with you, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it does", I said weakly.

"Anyway, I just rubbed my cock against her opening and was balls deep on the first thrust. I was already leaking cum so she got marked by me right away." I struggled to find words but couldn't. "We fucked like two minks and she came over and over. Did you ever make her cum?"

"No, I never did," which was a lie as I had gotten her off vaginally twice but only after really working at it. What required intense effort on my part was achieved by Steve with ease.

"Yeah, well, I just bitch fucked her and she was loving it, man -- just loving what I was giving her."

"And you came inside of her?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"Three loads and the first one was a major mess. She took it all and once more during the night and again about an hour ago. Your Dana is soaked with my sperm, dude -- the real deal, not the sterile stuff you put into her. How do you like that?"

"Awesome...I mean, wow...." I couldn't think what else to say.

"Come on over and clean me up if you have time. I'm headed out in a few hours, so you'd better hurry."

And hurry I did. Steve answered the door wearing only a towel and I followed him to his big easy chair and got on my knees. When he pulled off the towel, I saw his all too familiar, obscenely thick member with the matted, dry leavings of their lovemaking still coating his sex. I tasted Dana's juices and his leavings, and just went to town as Steve moaned his appreciation and told me more about their recent coupling. It took a while but he finally offered up yet another load, this time into my mouth. I felt weak and frankly rather disgusted with myself, but at least now I knew. There really is no end to this. Sometimes you get what you want and regret it and as I stood up, I felt an intense regret that I had played such a direct part in bringing Dana to Steve's bed.

"I've gotta go," I said and quickly made my exit.

Dana actually called me that afternoon and without so much as a mention of her recent seeding, casually asked how I was doing and told me she was thinking of me. Yeah, right, I thought regretfully, she sure is thinking about me. But I knew when to play it cool, so I kept the chat short and didn't ask anything about her 'date' the night before. I really couldn't make small talk as all I could think of were the millions of viable, wiggling sperm cells of Steve that she had up inside of her It was actually several weeks later that she volunteered some information about her love life, saying that she had slipped up once and regretted it. I knew from Steve that he had fucked her once more but she had told him that he was too much of a player and she wouldn't sleep with him any more. Dana never mentioned the second tryst and I didn't press her for details. I mean, why should I? Steve had reported their lovemaking in excruciating detail.

Dana has found herself these days in a committed relationship with a man named Daryl that she met a few weeks after being bedded by Steve. She has in fact moved in with him. He treats her like a queen and provides for her financially and emotionally. Dana said that he was smitten with her at first sight -- no surprise there as most men who spend time with her want to take her off the shelf immediately. She played it rather cool with Daryl but in time his persistence and obvious desire for commitment paid off. I've seen a few photos of the guy on her Facebook page and trust me, he's nothing to look at. I sort of get the feeling that he's not much in the sack, but that's nothing more than an intuitive guess on my part. We do stay in touch and I've let her know that I love and support her and want only the best for her. And I really do, despite my rather intense and requited wish for her to have been bedded by Steve. Sometimes we get what we ask for. And it's a bitch.

These days I try to focus on what's in the present and do my best not to give in to my darker desires. So far so good, but then again, it's tough not to think about the past -- with both pleasure and regret.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Erin meets up with Andy to "talk" New hotwife meets up Andy, her possible new bull.in Erotic Couplings
Breeding Bull Damon discovers he has a talent for breeding willing women.in Fetish
My Wife and the Big-Dick Lawyer My wife was picked up in a bar and fucked while I watched.in Loving Wives
Asian Wife is Put Out to Stud An advert promising to impregnate the wife delivers.in Fetish
Craigslist Creampie A cuckold finds a man for his loving wife on Craigslist.in Loving Wives
More Stories