Mark's Destiny Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny's education.
4.9k words
3.88
71.9k
31

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

From an idea by Mark

The real life Mark happens to share many people's fascination for Kira's Dalits. He wished to share a few adventures with them. I invited him with pleasure

Mark was a Senior accountant in a big GM cars outlet in Minneapolis. He had married Jenny, a pretty girl with long curly black hair, dark brown eyes and a very cute face. She was buxom and her large breasts were crowned with big dark nipples. She was quite proud of her beautiful breasts and their so sensitive buds. She could have been some trophy wife for him but he really loved her. They had had soon a daughter who was now at college. They had a cozy life with Jenny, now 35, trying hard to be the perfect housewife.

That was then that the crisis hit the States with car sales plummeting down. The company was coerced into massive layoffs. Mark knew that his company wouldn't survive in these conditions. Obama's measures were effective but it was just too late for them... Mark had rapidly looked for another job and it had been quite difficult in the States. He had had a discussion with Jenny and he had started to look for opportunities abroad. He had finally found a US company which had delocalized its production and accounting services in India. They could find there all the staff they needed with all the required training but the administration board was adamant to have an American man or woman in charge to abide to the complex tax laws in USA...

Mark was finally hired and they moved to India. They were sad leaving their country and their friends and relatives but it was a new departure for them and they would be able to pay the tuition of their daughter. The only drawback was that Mark's new company had chosen not to install its headquarters in some big town such as New Delhi or Mumbai but in some not so big town in Hindustan. There was no Buddha bar or active nightlife there, just a luxury hotel built into the former palace of a Maharajah's family. The wife of the present heir had restored the crumbling palace, transforming it into a gold mine. The crisis had hit it too. Mark was told that the waiting line had been reduced from one year to three months and Princess Kira had opened the bar and swimming pool to non resident people. Jenny seemed to have developed a fad for this hotel and she often went there to take advantage of its amenities.

Mark had rapidly settled in his new job as chief accountant of the company. Work hours were even longer than in the USA. He arrived to his office around 09:00 AM and returned after about a twelve hours non stop work. He had just a thirty minutes break to eat sandwiches brought to the office by a swarm of delivery men on bicycles that seemed never to make mistakes. Mark's salary was about half what he earned in the States but the rent was paid by the company and food and services were at ridiculous prices ; for one hundred dollars, they had someone, a Dalit woman, to clean the house and prepare food and another one for the laundry. Being a westerner, he wouldn't feel soiled by the contact of a Dalit and they rarely received Indian visitors. Mark could have also afforded a chauffeur if he hadn't preferred driving his own car.

The only problem was his wife Jenny: she was alone all the day long with nothing to do as all the chores were done by the servants... She remained in bed late and went to Kyrhan's palace bar. She spent the afternoon there drinking Daiquiris and goyave juice on the edge of the swimming pool. A pretty woman staying desperately alone is sure to attract attention : many customers made passes at her, offering her drinks and coming to discuss with her but she always declined the offer. She was just not interested to chat with other people.

The only thing that seemed to take her out of her torpor was when the Dalits team of the hotel was called for : mowing the lawn, watering the plantations, making trenches and holes to plant new trees and such things... Jenny kept an eye on them, admiring their muscles, their tanned bodies, their handsome faces and their piercing eyes. She always felt a thrill deep under her stomach spying on them but she would never have the guts to discuss with them.

They were often accompanied by a beautiful white woman wearing a simple saree. Her role was unclear : at some moments, she gave the Dalits orders to organize work, just like a boss but at other moments, she served them food and drinks like a lowly servant. This woman was a puzzling mystery. There was also another woman, with an aristocratic face and posture that came to visit the Dalits. Jenny knew she was Kira, the hotel manager. She had a tanned face and Jenny couldn't decide whether she was European or Indian. She always wore with perfect elegance a richly embroidered saree that looked just as if she had always worn one. The Dalits showed her the deepest respect, looking as if they would kiss the place where she had put her feet! Both women kissed on the cheeks whenever they met and chatted like old friends.

Jenny's interest had been so evident that the two women couldn't miss it. Kira smiled back to her and came to her one day.

- How can I help you, Miss?

- My name is Jenny and I am fascinated by your team of Dalits : they appear to be so strong and well built and they work in perfect coordination with very little verbal exchanges : it's so unusual! They are very impressive!

Kira watched her with a slight smile. She finally replied to Jenny :

- Would you like to be in more direct contact with them? My friend Leena is my delegate with the workers and she also serves them food and drinks as you must have noticed it. Would you like to help her?

- Of course, Miss... How should I call you?

- Formally, I'm the princess Kira Singh, the wife of Prince Kyrhan. In presence of the Dalits, you may call me just Princess and when we are alone with Leena, you can call me simply Kira!

- Then I am at your orders, prin... Kira!

- My first suggestion would be for you to put on some more adequate clothes. It's too hot to keep European clothes. You had better switch to Indian clothes with loose skirts, short blouses and most of your belly exposed to the air.

- As you want, Kira. I will go for some shopping.

- Don't bother! Leena will accompany you. Leena,, take her to the saree maker and buy for her a few cotton work sarees and a more formal one. We'll have her trousseau completed later! Buy her also matching ear rings, a head piece and a collar...

- I've Jeans if you want, Kira!

- Nope, Jenny! If you want to work with my team, it will be on my conditions! I want you to appear totally Indian to a stranger.: Are you married?

- Yes, Kira!

- Then your husband is in for a big surprise : his wife will be completely transformed into an Indian girl when he comes back home. I want you to keep your Indian clothes, at any time, even at home!

Jenny had agreed. She was completely disconcerted : she had recognized to a stranger her interest for the Dalits, something she would never have recognized even to her mother and now she was accepting orders from this pretty but so authoritative woman. And her orders were now infringing on her behavior with her husband : what would he think if she welcomed him home wearing a saree and the heavy traditional jewels. That woman was clearly a bully and she hated being bullied around!

Kira left them, putting an end to the discussion by giving a peck to Leena and then to Jenny, to her complete surprise! Jenny watched her hurrying to her office and turned toward Leena.

- She is always like that, deciding everything for every one? Does anybody try to resist this tidal wave?

- For what reasons? You'll soon find that all her decisions are wise : I just do what she has ordered me. Do you have any objection? No, then we can go the saree maker. I'll show you how to wear this garment there!

Jenny tried to resist but her arguments were shattered successively : she thought that her cotton dress was light but the cotton sarees were twice lighter and the silk saree was like a feather. Her blouse perfectly protected her bust but she had to recognize that she felt way cooler with her belly uncovered. She felt naked in front of strangers with her navel in full view and her belly exposed but the sales attendant showed her that she was the center of attention with her westerner clothes and she went unnoticed in her Indian outfit. The jewels she was presented were far too ornate and she preferred very simple earrings but she had to admit that with the saree covering her head, the elaborate collar, the heavy ear rings and the jewel on the middle of her forehead, her pretty face was transformed : she almost looked like some Bollywood actress! Mark would surely love it!

As they walked toward the palace, Jenny realized that she had kept none of the clothes she had worn on the way out : she had now a triangle bra, almost invisible under her choli, a petticoat and a saree with the seven folds neatly formed in the front. Even her shoes, her precious Converse had been replaced by tongs with flat heels. Her knickers had been replaced by some local equivalent, more a loincloth than anything else! A red bindi was decorating her forehead. Leena drew her into a photographer's booth. She took several photos, leaving her just one to show to Mark. Leena told her she would soon see what use she would find for these photographs...

- Tomorrow morning, I'll need you at half past eight in the lobby, in the same outfit!

On the next morning, Leena half expected that Jenny had chickened out. She had told Kira that she had been too direct and must have scared the young woman. The husband's reaction could also have been quite negative... When Leena opened the door dividing the harem aisle and the hotel, she discovered Jenny waiting patiently for her arrival. She had not reclined on one of the lush sofas but had remained standing up. Leena appreciated that kind of respect : Jenny didn't consider herself as a guest but as a member of the staff already! It was a good point for her. Leena decided this pretty American girl was worth taking some time to train her!

- So you really want to meet the Dalits, Jenny!

- Yes, Leena! I would do anything for that opportunity!

- Anything? That could be just what will be expected from you!

- What? I didn't understand!

- Just a private joke! Never mind. What did your hubbie thought of your change of look?

- When he entered, he pulled back in haste, thinking he had entered the home of someone else, then he had thought that I was one of the servants... When he realized it was me, he took me in his arms and confided he had dreamed I would wear such an Indian outfit. It is some of his fantasies, it seems.

- So he liked you wearing a saree?

- He was beaming! You had told me to propose him to change into my normal clothes but he hastily declined the offer. I had to serve him food standing up and sit on my knees on the sofa to watch TV with him and he kept ogling me. One hour after the dinner as we were watching CNN news, he just pushed me on the sofa and mounted me while I was fully clothed : that was something he hadn't done for years, since a few months after our marriage.

- Did you enjoy it? Did you cum with him?

- You bet! I cummed three times! I was horny like hell and I must confess that I still am! If he was not as his office, I would be ready for another good shagging!

- Hmmm! Dangerous : if you are in such a mood, my Dalits will feel it and they will make passes at you. They are very attractive and very virile. I think we have better postpone your encounter!

- Oh no, Leena! I've dreamed of meeting a Dalit! You cannot deny me such an opportunity!

- Just think that this is the land of the Kamasutra . of hot open fucking where you can satisfy any carnal desires, however deep and dirty . That is Kamasutra . If you tease my Dalits, I won't be responsible for anything that may arrive! Is it understood, Jenny?

- Ok, Leena! I promise you I'll behave. I can control myself!

- Then the dice are thrown : follow me!

Jenny was presented to the twenty Dalits on duty that morning : half of Kira's brigade. The rest was working in a nearby reservoir that had been recently cleaned from the rubble filling it for a whole century. It needed some repairs before the next monsoon. The Dalits were staring at her, evaluating lewdly her curves and her stamina. Jenny felt like a mare in a market under the eyes of the horse dealers. Her reaction surprised herself : she pushed back her shoulders, caved in her belly, lifted her chin belligerently and pushed her tits forward quite aggressively. She would have offered herself to the Dalits that she would not have acted differently!

- Calm down, Jenny. We are just going to serve water to these men as the sun is so hot, as always in this season. Then we will prepare their lunch collation and again some refreshments dispensing in the afternoon. They have a pause around 04 PM.

- Would it help if I danced for them?

- Do you want to do it? Do you know Bollywood dancing?

- When I was in Minneapolis, I took lessons of belly dance. It's quite a common fad there and our trainer taught us Indian style belly dancing.

- You might interest Kira : it's an unusual talent! Is it quite different from Arabian type?

- Yes, of course : the skirt is not see through but worn low on the hips and the tops aren't heavily bejeweled but the girls wear wrist, elbow and ankle bracelets, collars, heavy earrings, the kind you bought yesterday! I have them in my bag!

- Then I think that our Dalits will watch you performing with pleasure!

Jenny seemed surprisingly at ease, serving water to the Dalits. She saluted each of them with a formal Namaste. Leena had explained her how to do it and it seemed to be quite natural for her. She seemed also quite at ease wearing her saree. Leena smiled when she saw her discussing with Daleep and playing with her pallu (the embroidered extremity of the saree which is passed over the shoulder to be in full view. The Indian women often play with it and use it as a weapon of seduction. Whether she realized it or not, Jenny was openly flirting with Daleep! That girl was really hot and there could be some interesting moments later on!

Before returning to work, Daleep snaked a hand around Jenny's waist under her pallu and drew her to him. She could have resisted but she just giggled... Daleep pushed his advantage and cupped her breasts in his hands. Jenny laughed and pressed herself against the Indian man's wide chest. Some of the workers had watched the incident. From that moment, when Jenny offered a glass of water to one of the Dalits, there was usually a hand caressing her yummy belly, her proud tits or her luscious bottom. Leena was used to such attention but Jenny seemed to enjoy them too! Such a behavior from a prim and proper American housewife surprised Leena who chose a moment they were quiet to chat with Jenny.

- You seem to enjoy the company of the Dalits! If you flirt too openly with them, they will think you want a good shagging unless you are dangerously teasing them!

- Oh, Leena! I swear you I am not a tease but... I've never told it to anyone but you and Kira inspire complete trust! Here it is : ahemm, it's difficult...I'm a submissive at heart! I love to submit to other people, mostly men with wide muscular chests and quite authoritative attitude! When I discovered the Dalits, my heart jumped in my chest : they were exactly my wet dreams!

- My god! Does your husband know it?

- I am really in love with him. I wouldn't do anything without him. I told me of my... special attraction before I did anything.

- And how did he react?

- He advised me to see some psy to eradicate this addiction but the first one gave me sedatives that made me sleepy all the time but didn't change my longing. I visited another head shrinker three months later. This one was a kick boxing type, just the kind of man I would like to fuck me but he organized a private meeting for him and me in a motel. He didn't want my husband to be aware of it!

- And you went there!

- No chance! My husband should know anything I do! On the few occasions I indulged into a party with some domineering man, he drove me to it, he waited for my exit and helped me clean myself afterward!

- I see! But the Dalits appear to be quite hot for you! I doubt they will wait for tomorrow for your husband to accompany you!

- It's not a problem! I will just phone him and tell him where I am and with whom I am planning to dally. Just a question of safety and mutual trust!

- I suppose your husband doesn't touch you any more!

- You are thinking he is some sort of a wimp! You are totally wrong. He fucks me at any opportunity he can get. When I return with my pussy filled up with another man's gooey, he often fucks me against the door of our home or on the carpet or the settee then he cleans my pussy and he usually fucks me a second time then either under the shower, in the bathroom or on our bed. He is my magnificent stallion and I feel quite ashamed of having that strange addiction!

- You are quite lucky, Jenny! In such conditions, most men would have become just wimps or would have tried to kill you!

- But, you, Leena, are married and you fuck Dalits but your husband never tried to kill you!

- There are exceptions!

Jenny and Leena returned to their duties. In the afternoon, they offered the men either orange juice, coffee or tea. There was more and more open fondling of the two girls' assets. Neither of them offered any resistance or just tried to elude the caresses. Daleep was bold enough to snake his hand under Jenny's saree hem. His hand went up her leg, caressed her knee and pushed upward. He spent some time exploring her luscious thighs before reaching up into her loincloth. She giggled when his finger entered her throbbing pussy. He looked pleased to discover how wet she was!

Daleep pulled down her loincloth, neatly folded it before placing it into his breast pocket.

- Jenny, I don't think you'll need this garment any more today and in the coming months. Would you do me the pleasure of abstaining to wear any undies from now on?

- If you want, Daleep! I won't wear any undies when I visit you!

- Sorry, Jenny, but I want more! No undies for you at any time, even at home or during visits! Just tell your husband it's meant to excite him!

- If you want, Daleep, but I never lie to my hubby! I will tell him you ordered me to and that I complied with your orders! He won't object!

- Then, be a complete slut and take off your bra under your blouse, just for my pleasure.

Jenny unhooked her bra and took it off from under her choli, in front of all the Dalits, she handed it to Daleep with a triumphant smile. Her firm breasts were now dancing with every step, the nipples getting hard when rubbing against the taut material of her choli. She soon seemed to have bullets at the tip of her breasts and they were menacing to drill a hole through the cloth. Even the hotel customers passing by watched lustily her gorgeous breasts!

During the pause, she offered the Dalits a nice show. She bunched her saree completely around her hips, pushing it as low as she could, with her pubic hair just covered. She started wobbling lasciviously her hips in front of the spectators, balancing lewdly her now much more mobile breasts in front of them and grinding her belly back and fro in the simulation of some very hot coupling As in most Bollywood films, she was moving quite fast to show off the curves of her body but slowing down in rhythm to the music to offer some hot variations on the moves of just a single part of her body. The Dalits seemed delighted but several clients of the hotel who happened to be there applauded. The congratulations that Jenny preferred were those of Leena and Kira who had come just to watch the performance.

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12