Mark's Destiny Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenny meet a very old dalit and fall in love with him.
5.6k words
3.83
21k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

For the guys who seem to dislike Queen English (hence many assumed misspellings for US readers) and those hating to see a white woman being fucked by some colored man, harsh : better stop reading my stories as it's one of the writer's fetishes!

For less limited people, Hindi people from the North of India are of the same origin (Aryans) as most European and American white people!

- - -

Jenny has been bred copiously by Kira's Dalits while Mark enjoyed Sue in his flat. Both girls, rather exhausted after such exertions, were now sleeping quietly on Mark's side in the eunuch's barracks near Kira's palace.

Sue was the first one to wake up : it was quite normal as she had had to cater to the sexual needs of just Mark while Jenny had had to service the whole team of Kira's Dalits even though only about twenty of them had really fucked her but several of them twice and Daleep three times! Sue felt in a very ebullient mood : she had enjoyed being fucked by Mark. She perfectly knew that sooner or later, she would have to meet Prince Kyrhan in person and that would be the real challenge for her!.

Kira had decided that Jenny's training should include her breeding by her Dalits. Of course, Jenny would be out of limits for her husband Mark to ensure he wouldn't knock her up!. In the typical local fashion in this palace, Mark had been offered to breed Sue in compensation and he had done a very good job at it... She had enjoyed every minute of it! Sue was quite aware that pregnancy tests needed a few days before registering positive. Jenny would meet again the Dalits several times and Sue would enjoy the company of Mark for the next days... He was quite handsome and very caring and Sue was somewhat jealous of Jenny's luck of finding such a jewel!

Sue had been married to Carmichael. He had been a lorry driver for an English greengrocer of Indian origin, nothing really squishy and he had suddenly deserted her to return to England without just saying good bye as soon as he had realized that Kira had arranged for his wife to be fucked by the whole Dalits' team. Sue sincerely wished that his future girlfriend in England would cuckold him every day!

Sue squeezed her hand around Mark's cock, now rock hard again. She reached down and began to stroke it in rhythm before straddling and fucking him. The moves of their bed woke up Jenny who shook her head in disbelief as she stared at the couple screwing less than two feet from her. She had some sort of lewd smile when she discovered Mark fucking Sue and the girl's pussy trying to squeeze every bit of life out of his cock.

- Sue, don't be too eager : you're so full of his cock that your belly might get ripped open at any time. Mark is going to ruin your pussy! You'll never get satisfied with just any cock, now! You'll only want Mark's big cock in your pussy from now on!

Jenny was perfectly aware that she was forbidden to fuck Mark who wasn't wearing a condom. She leant down and took his beautiful cock in her mouth : at least, that was allowed! She caressed his balls as they pressed against each other. Mark could feel his cock rising up swiftly. It gave Jenny a rather sexy wanton feeling, rubbing her husband's raging hard on in front of his girlfriend. She knew that Kira would come soon to take her to the Dalits' barracks for another session with them while Mark would probably fuck Sue quietly in this same bed : life was unfair! She put on her stilettos no to walk bare foot : it might be painful on occasions!

Kira suddenly opened the door and walked in. To Jenny's surprise, she had in her hands a leather dog collar and a matching leash. She fastened the collar around Jenny's neck, fastening it so tight that Jenny had problems breathing normally. Kira attached the leash to the collar and ordered her to cross her wrists together behind her back. Jenny was already so deep into submission that she didn't try to rebel. When her wrists were secured with manacles, Kira produced a thick blindfold. She tied it tight behind Jenny's head. Mark's wife was wondering what Kira was up to. The Princess led Jenny away. She just knew something : they weren't walking toward the Dalits' barracks. Jenny might be somewhat disoriented but she felt they were walking toward the harem... Was it possible that the Princess was leading her to Kyrhan himself?

Kira made her turn on herself several times but Jenny was now pretty sure she was entering the princess' apartments! She had entered them just two times but the noise of her stilettos on the floor tiles were quite revealing. There was teck floor in the hotel and uneven stone in the Dalits' barracks! Jenny was led through several doors. The last one creaked when Kira opened it. There was someone waiting there as Kira announced :

- Here is our young slut who dreams of Dalit men. She is to your complete disposal : you may fuck her pussy or her mouth as you want! Just don't touch to her ass hole : I intend to have her serviced by my husband the prince, as soon as she has been registered pregnant! You may take off her leash, her collar or her manacles if you want but she may keep them if that suits you

- Some sort of a reward, I think, Princess?

- If having a big juicy cock rammed into your tight ass hole can be considered a reward, you're right, dear! Ah! I want her to keep her blindfold at any time! She will wonder for some time who you are and how you look! Jenny, this man is here to fuck you as he wants! Don't disappoint me! You are entirely his, now and for the whole day! He may keep you for the night if he wants it : I'll warn Mark!

Kira left, closing the door behind her. Jenny felt uneasy being nude with an unknown man, wearing a dog collar around her neck and with her wrists manacled to her back. The man led her to the bed. He attached the leash to some ornament on the headboard. He made no moves to unleash her! She felt a quite impressive cock rubbing against her thigh. It was such a strange feeling for her! The man then made her on her knees facing him. He placed his hands on her buttocks and puller her tight to him. Her breasts were squeezed against his chest. He rubbed them with so much dexterity that she began to moan and pant in no time.

Jenny's pussy became wet with excitation and her nipples pointed out like bullets. She brushed her chest against his bare arm. As she was naked, she, in fact, had brushed her bare nipple against him. He dropped his hand to caress her thigh. She let his hand stay there a moment before she pressed her thighs together, imprisoning his hand between them. She pressed his hand tight, before opening her legs to his caress, surrendering her pussy to him. He spread her thighs and his hand moved to her slit. When he felt how wet Jenny was, he knew she really wanted him!

She pushed her crotch forward to take the tip of his cock between her spread out love lips. She started to hump slightly forward, making it slide against her snatch, caressing his erection gently with her pussy. He untied her wrists and she fumbled between his thighs. He was wearing western Jeans. She undid his belt, popped open the button before pulling down the zipper. She moved her hand inside his pants, pushing out his boxer to clasp his erect prick. In the meantime, his fingers had worked up and down her slit, sending surges of pleasure through her body.

Jenny's fingers moved to the stranger's cockhead while his fingers were busy stroking her clit. She threw her head backward, opened her mouth and let a deep moan escape from her mouth. She would just need a little more action like that and she would cum shamelessly. The man's breath seemed labored : he was probably as much excited as she was!

The man made her lie on the bed with her legs wide apart. The collar was now just a minor nuisance! She opened her arms when he covered her body with his large torso. They exchanged a passionate kiss. Jenny could feel some wrinkles around the man's mouth : he was probably rather old but his cock was as hard as teenager's. That was everything that really mattered for Jenny. From the conversation between Kira and that man, Jenny had gathered that he was probably a Dalit and he knew the Princess... Who was he? When their kiss ended, the man grabbed her tits and massaged her nipples as a baker preparing his bread.

His hands were mauling the buxom hills of her tits. He squeezed them, sending endless waves of pleasure down to her pussy. Then his lips covered one nipple and his tongue flicked its tip. The hand moved down again to her dripping wet pussy lips. He parted her legs wider, giving him easier access to her pussy. Jenny caressed the man's bald head. She could feel his powerful shoulders and the thick muscles of his neck under her fingers. She was quite aroused just thinking to the lewd scene she offered him with her breasts exhibited, her thighs widely open and a stranger's fingers massaging her pussy and her clit. Her hand went to his waist, and helped him out of his pants, then his boxer fell to his feet. His stiff cock sprang free, with her fingers tightly wrapped around it. At the same time, he pushed one finger into her moist pussy. It was so swampy there that he had finally three fingers up her cunt while her clit was fondled by his clever thumb. She had no way to see his cock, just imagine him from what her fingers told her. She moved her fingers along his swollen shaft. She realized then how huge he was : more then two inches wide, and about 10 inches long! She couldn't wait to feel it filling her to capacity! Her pussy went repeatedly into spasms as she imagined taking its whole length inside her. Jenny was really turned on by the simple idea of having a mysterious stranger she didn't know fuck her. She was totally exposed to him and he could freely explore her body while she was colllared and leashed to the head board of the bed and her blindfold was still covering her eyes! She was always on the lookout for any clues about her lover; It made her unusually sensitive to what he may decide to do to her or with her. When he moved closer, his shoulders brushed against hers. She had still her five inches stilettos on : that meant he was around six feet and two inches tall. He was really large and she waited impatiently for him to fuck her silly at last!

Suddenly she felt his cock nudging her navel. He crouched down slightly, until the head of his cock nudged gently her fuck hole. Her heart went into overdrive : he was getting into serious matters and the mysterious man was about to fuck her! Her mouth formed a wide O as he entered her pussy at last. His meaty cock slowly stretched her sheath as he moved deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. Tight it has been but after servicing so many Dalits and now this gorgeous man, she was desperate it would return to its previous girth! At last, his pubic hair mashed against her clit and they screamed in unison. - Oh god! It's sooo gooodd! I'm completely stuffed with your magnificent cock! Fuck me now! Slowly he withdrew until only the head was still in her pussy. Then he slammed his cock back in me as hard and as deep as he could. Jenny had locked her legs around him as he steadily mounted her. Her tits were shaking on her chest with each thrust that he made into her pussy. She was yelling as he banged the shit out of her and Jenny humped her pussy upward to meet his violent strokes into her. He pounded her so violently for several minutes with no mercy until he slowed his pace. He leaned down onto her until his chest was rubbing Jenny's tits. She was ostensibly enjoying what he was doing to her. He resumed banging her faster. She began to purr like a cat as he fucked her now hard and fast again. Jenny started to scream as she had an orgasm and the man yelled out and told her.

- Oh shit, I can't keep it. Here it comes. Can you feel my cum? It's going straight inside your womb!

He shot off his load of rich seed as she answered to him that she felt him cumming inside her and his seed banging against her walls. He stayed deep inside her pussy and felt her pussy clamping tight around his cock. He was acting just as if he was trying to breed her but the deed has probably been done now! Perhaps he wasn't aware of it!

- Jenny, that's how I like it, hard and fast. Daleep and his friends must have loved to fuck you yesterday! You'll tell them I'm sorry to have preempted you. Princess Kira has offered me to sire your next litter when you've delivered your first Dalit baby! I asked her for some delay to think about it and she offered me to have a sample of your pussy!

- What? She is organizing a second breeding for me?

- Ahemmm! In fact, it will probably be your third : I gathered that in about twelve months, you should be mounted by prince Kyrhan himself! It's an honor! My own daughters would have killed to be at your place! My turn will come afterwards only!

The man reached over and started to play with Jenny's tits again. She could feel his cock hardening against her thigh. He was really tireless! When he had regained a suitable stiffness, he covered her body in a quite classical missionary position. He skewered her even easier than on the previous occasion. She hissed in rapture : - Yessss! That's how I like it, too. Give it to me hard! Don't spare me! He made her reach another climax with just a few wild strokes. He waited patiently until all the aftermaths of their glorious ride had ebbed down until he resumed fucking her for his own pleasure, a tribute to his unhuman staying power. He rammed his cock deep into the frail figure in his powerful arms. She could just mutter incoherently :

- OH! Yes! Yes, fuck me again! Fuck me hard! Make me scream! YESSSS!

As he continued ramming her hard, she clenched her nails in his back, drawing blood. He just groaned as he pushed his cock deeper into her pussy. She had just another orgasm as he blasted load after load of his rich cream deep into her belly. New waves of pleasure rocked her spine. Finally, his cock slipped out of her pussy that wasn't so tight any more. Jenny slumped into a deep sleep. When she woke up, she discovered that the man had laid her on the floor, not exactly the floor, she was spread out on a Royal Tiger's pelt, probably a hunting trophy of one of Prince Kyrhan's ancestors.

It was Kira's latest discovery in the palace : a corridor that led to the center of a former bastion. It was about to collapse and the Dalits had to worked hard to stabilize it. The corridor led to a large room that was filled with hunting trophies and, wrapped in perfectly airtight bags, about one hundred pelts of tigers. After cleaning, these pelts now decorated the different bedrooms of the harem. Of course, the most beautiful had found a place in Kyrhan's bedroom and a few other ones in the reception hall of the hotel. Leena had told her that the latest fad among the members of the prince's harem was getting fucked by him naked on the pelt. Kira and Leena were quite eager for it, it seemed!

Jenny found that she would succumb quite easily to that strange addiction. She couldn't wait to have her mysterious lover fucking her on that tiger trophy! She felt guilt and confusion as she thought about the recent events. She really enjoyed being fucked by the Dalits like a whore and even more so by her mysterious lover. She couldn't imagine a life without them but at the same time, she dearly loved Mark. For the time being, he was occupied with his little slut Sue. What was she going to do when their bellies would start to swell and Mark would finally be back home?

It had been her decision to allow the Dalits to touch her and make love to her. She could have put an end to it in a heart beat. She had allowed them to take her, she wanted it as much as they did. There was nothing to explain, it was just mutual attraction.

Jenny closed her eyes and put her hand to her breasts. If she couldn't see them, she could feel their firmness. She could smell her lover's virile scent on her body. It was strange to realize how hard she had reacted to him. With Mark, their lovemaking had always be gentle but with this man, it was completely different : much more sensual and passionate. She remembered the irrational lust she had for him on their first encounter, a couple of hours before. She remembered the way he had manhandled her but remained, yet, so gentle. She tried her best to please him because she wanted it, because somewhere she liked him.

Jenny uncrossed her legs and stretched them out. She slowly tilted her head back as she lay stretched out on the tiger pelt. She felt totally relaxed. Her body still ached from the intense love making that she had with her lover just a few minutes ago. So far, she couldn't face the idea she LOVED him, differently than Mark but quite as fervently!

Jenny leaned backward with her legs still stretched out, holding her thighs under her knees and pressing them onto her boobs. She brought her hand between her legs and felt the wetness around her pussy. She delicately inserted two fingers between her love lips and felt for her clit. It was extremely sensitive from the intense figuring it had been subjected to. It was sore but she moaned in delight as she moved her fingers into her twat. She was ready for another session with her handsome lover she had never seen. She could feel the wetness still leaking out onto the carpet below. It was a mixture of his sperm with her cunt juices and it was heady like a very fine alcohol.

She brought her finger to her nose and smelled the strong scent of his seed. She hadn't had the opportunity to take a shower but if she had, she wouldn't have washed herself to keep his rich seed in her belly.

Jenny stayed as she was with her pussy and ass hole in full display. She wished that her lover would appreciate the view and start fucking her as soon as he would come back. She remained in the same position until the man joined her on the floor as she had wished it. When he pinned her thighs onto her breasts, she released her grip on her knees and she hugged him, laying her head against his neck as he circled his arm around her and held her tight.

They swapped position and she straddled his legs. She was impaled on his thick shaft as he munched her nipples. Her hands held onto the back of his neck as she pushed her breasts into his mouth. He bit into her nipple and she gasped helplessly. Her only defensive reaction was to close her eyes under her blindfold and it was completely lost to him. His strong arms were lifting her ass up off his legs as he made her gently bounce on his cock. He was nibbling on her tit and she enjoyed it tremendously.

She realized that this man was swiftly gaining complete control on her : he had left her on the skin and she had stayed there quite obediently, waiting for his return. With Mark, she would have walked away to retrieve him or had chosen a more comfortable place but her mysterious lover had placed her there and she never imagined resisting him. He could offer her to other men or even pimp her if he wanted and she would obey!

Jenny caressed his head as he licked and bit around her tits. Her skin had hardly had a chance to heal from the hickeys he had given her. She had frowned upon such things when Mark had given her a few but her breasts were now covered with them. Mark would certainly comment on it and add a few ones of his own. The Dalits maybe didn't know such love bites but they would soon discover it! Jenny's lover moved his head along her neck and kissed an area with several red blotches from his sucking. He added another one and she arched her neck to offer herself more completely to his mouth.

He plunged his cock into her pussy another time. He clearly initiated a second love making session for the day. Her pussy was already sore and stretched out but she didn't feel allowed to turn him away. The pain in her pussy soon turned to pleasure once they were engaged in hot fucking. She was soon preparing for another orgasm, yet. He had learned what she liked and he began moving her ass up and down along his shaft on top of him. Jenny gasped and moaned helplessly in his face. She was on the verge of another Earth shattering climax!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12