Mark's Destiny Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenny entertains Dinu and Mark.
5k words
3.88
23.9k
8

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
870 Followers

Chapter 06

Jenny entertains Dinu and Mark

Jenny and Sue easily settled in their new roles in Kira's palace. Sue was in charge of the hotel children care team and her increasingly bulging belly was a living proof that she was actively working to increase the number of her charges. If she was occasionally called to help Jenny with the Dalits, her main duty was to service Mark. Most of the customers thought that he was her husband as when he came back from work, he went to fetch her at her office and he often attended shows in the hotel or feasts outside with her. Mark really loved her nearly as much as he loved Jenny.

His wife was much busier than Sue : as Leena had returned to England to her husband Peter, Jenny was in complete charge of the whole Dalits' team. She was their jack of all trades, bringing them water, coffee or tea at their work places, serving them food at lunch and dinner but also dancing and singing for their pleasure during meals and, of course, offering them sexual release whenever they needed it! They were forty of them and it was rather tiring to satisfy them all! More over, she was to attend her marital duties at night with Mark and twice a month with her future Indian husband Dinu. He may be quite old but his stamina was quite impressive!

The Princess Kira had warned Jenny that she would spend most of her time on her back with her legs pointing to the ceiling or to the sky as most of the Dalits' work was done outdoors and she hadn't been surprised when the Princess' prediction was found perfectly true. Just as Kira had told her, she loved it all without any afterthoughts!!! The only problem was that her belly was starting showing, too and she was now less able to run from one place to another! Her pregnancy had made her shamelessly horny and neither Dinu nor Mark ever complained of having to cope with her needs.

For some unknown reason, Jenny was quite ready to share Mark with Sue but she had so far declined to be shared by Dinu and Mark. They used all her holes just as they wanted but the idea of having both of them at the same time inside her revolted her! She chatted about it with Kira.

- Maybe, you're preparing yourself already to become Dinu's wife. A new love is usually very exclusive!

- But I love Mark! I've no problem spending the night with him and giving him as much pleasure as he wants!

- Yes, but you don't want to be shared by your two lovers! Fucking two or three of my Dalits together isn't a problem for you!

- Not at all! Servicing your Dalits is a part of my duties!

That evening was just one of Dinu's special nights. Jenny went to Mark's apartment. He watched her as she came out of the shower and started putting on the clothes she had chosen to wear that evening. She slid into a pair of green crotchless panties. She had worn the same thing in red just two weeks before and Dinu had loved them. She reached around pulling up a matching bra around her full breasts. She had chosen not to wear a classical choli above it. Instead she was wearing what is called a bikini choli and it was just as if she was already half naked with her flashy green top. Then she put on a dark green saree. She wrapped it around her waist, arranging it so it barely covered her pussy. Mark thought that Dinu would love her outfit! The bra showed off a very deep cleavage. She had coloured her hair in blonde and her green outfit would certainly make her hair look very attractive.

As she left saying goodbye to her husband, she leant against him and passionately French kissed him. She didn't want him to think for a second she was dumping him from her life! Mark could smell the perfume she was wearing, an expensive one he had offered her and she rarely put on when they were together. He would have wished to take her back into the bedroom and screw her before she left to join Dinu. But she told him she was running late and left with a last peck on his cheek.

Dinu's small house was just three hundred yards from there. When she arrived, he was waiting for her. She jumped in his arms with the same passion she had had with Mark. He told her he loved her, and she kissed him with an open mouth. This time, her tongue found its way into his mouth. She now knew perfectly what turned Dinu on the most and she tried very hard to please him in every way. He admired her outfit a few minutes before he reached around to unwrap the nice present she had brought him : her luscious body! He unwound the smooth fabric of her saree and tossed it over on a chair. He admired for an instant her undies, devouring her with his eyes. Desire burned in his eyes and Jenny enjoyed it tremendously. He took her in his arms and lifted her perfect body from the ground. He dropped her on the bed. He hastily unclasped her bra and discarded it on top of her saree. She had now on just her knickers and the Indian jewels that were now the only things that adorned her body every day!

After caressing Jenny's firm breasts for a minute or more, Dinu slowly slid his hand down her back to her legs. When he realized her crotch was naked, ready for his touch, she spread her legs apart and ran one hand up and down her inner thighs. She slowly worked her hand over toward her pussy while Dinu was again busy massaging her breasts. Jenny then stood up and started helping it out of his kurta. She unbuckled his trousers and slid them down his legs. Dinu stepped out of them quietly. The sexual tension between them was reaching peak levels. That was the main difference between Mark and Dinu : with Mark, routine was deeply ingrained in her mind but with Dinu, everything had the thrilling flavour of novelty. In one or two years, her desire would have levelled that difference and she would be able to service both men together but for the time being, she didn't want to hasten things : she wanted to enjoy the moment. Jenny was quite aware that Mark might be frustrated by the situation, that he might think she was about to chase him out of her life but she would repay him for any frustration he may now feel a hundred times. She had been quite clear with Dinu : she would never stop loving Mark. Dinu might share her with Mark but he should never think he would replace Mark in her heart. Dinu had protested he never intended to do so but she wasn't so sure : he kept a possessive arm around her when Mark was in the vicinity and threw victorious glances toward Mark when she hugged Dinu in public!

Jenny then pulled down Dinu's loincloth and threw it to join her bra on the chair. Dinu was already as hard as a steel rod when Jenny started caressing his cock and balls with her long fingers. She always wore red paint on her long nails as she knew it got him turned on. She pushed him back onto the simple couch and kneeled down in front of him. Smiling up at him, she was quite aware that she offered him a perfect view on her cleavage from his dominant position but she didn't care! Jenny slowly bent forward and started to lick the sides of Dinu's cock. She worked her tongue in tiny circles moving so gently along his whole length. He started to leak pre cum as Jenny slowly moved her head to swallow his whole knob into her mouth. Jenny slowly let him get deeper until she had the entire length of his cock inside her mouth. It felt so good!

Jenny dutifully coated his entire shaft with her saliva. Her mouth felt as hot as an oven as she worked her mouth over his cock. Jenny continued this up for a few minutes until she moved herself to straddle him with one leg kneeling on each side of him. Dinu reached around with both hands to cup her firm ass cheeks in his hands. As Jenny kissed him lovingly, he grabbed his cock to position it at the entrance of her pussy. He could feel how dripping wet she was. He slowly parted her pussy lips with his hand and the head of his cock just slid in sufficiently to probe the lava inside her as she slowly impaled herself onto his erect pole until she was sitting on his lap.

Jenny then moved up slowly as Dinu could feel her pussy clamping around his shaft. She has always been very clever with her pussy muscles and the daily training the Dalits gave her had even improved her abilities. She could now use these muscles for her best advantage. That was an ability she never used with Mark. She wanted to offer him someday a whole firework, just for him and that was a part of the gift she prepared for him! Jenny was now grinding her hips in slow circles as she moved herself up and down on Dinu's cock. He could watch her enticingly swollen belly rotating around his cock in little circular motions. Kira had nicknamed this movement "dancing around a man's cock and Jenny mastered it perfectly now. Mark and Dinu loved when she offered them that delicacy! As he looked further down at her shaven pussy, Dinu could easily see his shaft rubbing against her clit.

Dinu then took her left breast into his mouth to suck. He ran his tongue in small circular motions around her nipple while he was tweaking her right breast between thumb and fore finger. Jenny was still riding up and down his shaft as if there would be no tomorrow. Dinu was daydreaming to what he could do to this volcanic woman on the night of their marriage! He could see her shapely legs still wearing the stilettos that had given her so much allure when she danced. An Earth shattering climax was building up in his loins. He increased the speed of his thrusts into her pussy to force her to cum the first.

Jenny soon started to moan, then rock her hips before shaking her whole body in his embrace. She leaned back as they were locked together. Dinu kept her from falling off me when she reached a screaming orgasm, repeating insanely his name, whispering to his ear how good it felt for her and urging him aloud to keep screwing her as she came. Her orgasm seemed to ebb slowly down for about a minute when he felt her shake again as she was having a second climax in a row. This was sufficient to make him spew several spurts of his hot sperm deep inside Jenny's pussy. His cum hit her cervix forcefully each time. Honey's pussy started to grip him again, trying to milk his cum out of his balls.

Jenny slowly leaned forward against his chest. Dinu put his arms around her assuring her in a cooing voice that he loved her. Both of them could feel hot cum oozing out from around his shrinking shaft as it slowly slipped out of her pussy with a trail of cum behind it, the cum of a man who wasn't her husband!

- I've instructions for you from the Princess!

- Why didn't she give them through Mark?

- Do you think that telling a man he is about to be cuckolded by a real man is better than having you tell him the details he would soon see with his own eyes?

- No, but...

- There's no but when you receive orders from the princess!

- OK, Dinu! I'm sorry! I didn't want to oppose to her wishes in any way!

- That's better! There's a movie that will be filmed in the hotel lobby. Just a few scenes with the Prince Kyrhan surrounded by all the girls of his harem.

He described the scenario of just another historical film. The wife of some Moghol Emperor played by the magnificent Aishwarya Rai will come to request his help in a war against enemies of her husband. Kyrhan would appear reluctant. Then Aishwarya will dance in front of him to convince him to join her husband into war. The girls of Kyrhan's harem will be huddled around him in fear. Then a girl from Kyrhan's harem stands up and joins Aishwarya's dance urging Kyrhan to war, promising him very hot nights with her!

- This girl should have been a professional dancer working for the cinema but Kira had shown the producer a film of your last dances and they have decided to pick you up! Of course, it's just a project and it will wait until you have delivered your baby and retrieved a thin waist! Imagine! You are going to dance with our greatest actress, what an honour for you and for the palace! The last scene for you will be your entrance into Kyrhan's bedroom but the Prince really intends to claim you completely that night!

- What do you mean exactly by claiming me?

- Of course, he won't fuck you in front of a camera : we are in India and people here are rather prudish but, in the privacy of his bedroom, the Prince will fuck your mouth, your pussy and your ass successively! He will totally own you, just as he likes. Afterward, you'll be so totally stretched out that you won't be of any use for me or for Mark for at least a month. Afterwards, it will be left to the Prince's decision : he may decide to continue fucking you by any holes or he may choose to use only your back passage as he does with most married women of his harem. The longer and the more often he uses you, the more difficult it will be for you to retrieve a normal girth!

- Oh my god! Kira had told me it all but she hasn't gone into such details. It doesn't bother you to have me mounted by Kyrhan?

- Certainly not! It's such an honour for me or for your husband to fuck a girl who had been chosen for him by the Prince!

- But you won't be able to fuck me for a month at least! How would you or Mark cope?

- The Prince will just arrange for a girl of his harem to take care of us just as Sue is taking care of Mark tonight and when you are on duty with my son and his fellows! The prince Kyrhan is very caring, not like some of his predecessors!

Dinu might be rather old but their long discussion about Jenny's future breeding had had a quite evident result : he was now sporting a raging hard on and Jenny was quite aware that his huge pole would soon find its way into her pussy soon! But Dinu had decided it was the right moment to start Jenny getting used to her future marital duties with him...

- Jenny, I would like you to finger yourself, dear!

She had never done anything like that with Mark. She knew she would soon be expected to take on all marital duties with Dinu. So far, she had had just to service Dinu twice a month and Mark, the rest of the time but Kira had been quite clear that her duties to Dinu were going to increase in the coming times : once a week on next month, then twice a week on the second one and so on. A rapid calculation had told her that, on the month of her expected delivery, she would meet her husband Mark just once a week! Jenny knew that this training wasn't intended to severe the relations with Mark but she would gradually consider Dinu to be on the same level as Mark. She would be so much used to fuck regularly her Indian "husband" that she couldn't live without him any more : a slow sexual deprivation to transform her into a bigamous wife! .

- Open your pussy lips with the fingers of your right hand! Pull it open! Wider! Now, shove your left forefinger in your pussy! Tell me whether you are really wet, Jenny?

She replied numbly :

- Yes, I am very wet, Dinu!

- Good! Come on my lap. I will use my own finger to probe your pussy!

Dinu called her over to him and she obeyed eagerly. Then, he started fingering her. He seemed quite happy when he realized she was dripping with her love juices, ready to service him! He moved on his couch until his ass was placed on the edge and Jenny was kneeling down between his legs sucking his big cock. He put his hand on her shoulder in order to stop her sucking!

- Get on that table and spread your legs wide for me! His magnificent cock was as hard as marble and he couldn't wait to drill it into her loins.

Jenny did not lift her eyes from the long snake that was waiting to enter her pussy. She lay on her back and opened her legs wide for Dinu as he has ordered her to do. She was so totally offered, obedient and wantonly exposed and waiting for him to fuck her that his excitation became un-manageable : he needed to fuck her! He was getting a terrible erection. He entered her as slowly as he could to enhance the pleasure he drew from their coupling. Dinu knew how to deal with such horny girls! In no time, she was begging him to fuck her really hard but she never tried to take the initiative. She kept her legs wide open, her swollen tits pointing toward him and her nipples, sweet targets for his fingers, his lips on his teeth but she stayed totally abandoned to him. He took her at his leisure, slowly and deeply. She screamed each time the pleasure rocked her but she always kept her hands flat on the bed sheets! He was totally in control and she loved being on such a tight leash!

Dinu didn't cum in Jenny's pussy : he withdrew completely out of her after having screwed her a long time, eliciting a moan of despair. He then told her to turn on her hands and knees and push her bottom toward him. His intentions were crystal clear and Jenny wasn't surprised when she felt his cock pressing against her anal passage. She pushed back, trying to get it deeper as fast as she could just like a dutiful slut. Her anus yielded without any difficulty to his savage thrusts and she enjoyed having him to the balls inside her butt! This time he didn't try to delay his ejaculation!

- Ready for my cum, slut?

- When you want, Master!

Dinu filled her ass hole with his cum and kept the same position to sleep, Jenny cuddled in his arms and spooning against him. In the early morning, he woke up and his cock soon regained his turgescent hardness. The stretching of her ass hole awakened Jenny and she grabbed her ass cheeks to offer herself more completely to Dinu's assaults! Dinu couldn't resist to such a lewd offering of her body. After he was done with Jenny, she prepared him a nice breakfast. She stayed naked for his pleasure. Afterwards, he went outdoors to sit on a chair in front of the house, she cleaned and tidied the house. She then put on a choli and a saree and went barefoot to the nearby river.

The water was cold so early but Jenny bravely entered it. She lathered her body quietly, just shoving a finger in her pussy then in her ass hole to clean her holes that had been so well used. Her garments were so flimsy that the soap went through them as if she was naked. She then used a shampoo to clean her hair before immersing herself in the river, just a little upstream to rinse herself. She stepped out of the water : her wet saree was clinging to her body quite closely but she didn't care! She had often watched Leena and occasionally Kira shamelessly doing the same thing that it now felt totally normal to her! She knew that this river was clean but she admired the faith of people taking a ritual bath at Vârânasî (Benares) in awfully polluted water that stenched horribly!

Jenny then went to assume her daily chores with the Dalits. For the moment, their duties were light and they worked in the palace or in the gardens and returned home every evening. Few of them requested the sexual services of Jenny who just massaged a few that complained of soreness after their work day... Daleep, Dinu's son was the only one who told her his cock needed attention that day. She gave him a long passionate French kiss. He joked with her :

- Just a question, Jenny : Can I taste my father's seed in your mouth?

It was a devious way to know whether she had just been fucked by Dinu. She pressed herself against Daleep's chest, rubbing shamelessly her tits against his bulging muscles... She finally nodded.

- Of course! Your father may be rather old but he is still very virile. Each time I spend a night with him, he sprays his cum in my pussy AND in my ass hole and he dumps a big load in my mouth!

Jenny kissed him again and their tongues locked together. She moaned as Daleep humped her with even more eagerness than his father. He caught his breath long enough to tell her discreetly, just as if he was revealing a secret :

- He told me three days ago that he has asked Kira when the Prince intended to breed you! He has informed the Princess that he would like to do it too, as soon as possible. Kira told him he would have to wait for three months after your delivery to knock you up!

dan57
dan57
870 Followers
12