Mark's Destiny Ch. 10

Story Info
Jodhaa returns to Shimla with Kira and Gwanendra.
6.5k words
3.76
12.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Jodhaa returns to Shimla with Kira and Gwanendra.

*

When Jodhaa returned from her trekking in the Himalayan foothills, she was exuberant and she couldn't wait to tell Mark and her friends the indescribable pleasures she had derived from being used as a pleasure slave by Kyrhan and Gwanendra, be it in the train, in the car and especially when Kyrhan fucked her naked in the snow. He had taken a few pictures he offered to all the girls in his harem. Kira when she returned from her trip to France and Leena on her next visit gasped when they were informed that Kyrhan intended to try them out in the same conditions. They had time to come to terms with the idea : Jodhaa was entering her third month of pregnancy and Kyrhan had decided as a token of his attachment to the young woman to endorse her wish but they would return to Shimla only when Jodhaa would have regained her nice wasp like waist.

Kira estimated Jodhaa would need two or three months after her delivery to reach that goal. Jodhaa had already ordered an incredibly tight corset based on her previous measurements. She had also met a tailor and had made plans to have a mind boggling crinoline dress for the ball she had promised to Gwanendra... Kira would be invited to the event, of course, and she just HAD to wear a dress as magnificent as Jodhaa's. So it would be a fancy dress ball based on the Victorian period theme. The other guests would have to search their attics for dresses worn by their great grand mothers! That could be fun!

Perhaps Mark was the most feverish of them all : he had been told he would come along and stay in Shimla for about a week while Kyrhan made a short trip in the mountains with Kira and Leena. He would keep company to his wife in the luxury of a nice warm and comfortable hotel while Kyrhan, Kira and Leena would be enduring the frost, the freezing wind and the snow! That suited him perfectly! Kira made a few changes to her time schedule : she asked her husband Dan she wanted to ski in Island on her next trip to Europe. Dan was a bit surprised but agreed without difficulty. He was just bewildered when, on the very first day of their arrival, she took off her thick skiing outfit and just walked away wearing a tiny bikini top and bottom with just a sunscreen on her naked skin. Her skimpy outfit nicely showed off her bulging pregnant belly. Dan wondered whether it was safe for a woman in her situation to expose herself to the cold but she pointed out that the weather was mild and cross-country skiing wasn't causing any risk to the baby!

Dan was even more amazed when they stopped to take a cup of very hot tea. Kira undid her ski shoes and jumped headlong in a pile of snow. She was instantly seized by the cold. She hailed to Dan and asked him to help her out of the snow. With her fat belly, she would have difficulties to do it alone and she didn't try to pull herself out of it. He hastened to come to his wife's rescue but she waited patiently his arrival, plunging her face in the snow. Dan just noticed she was on her knee and her belly wasn't in direct contact with the snow : at least, she had kept some sense!

When she was pulled from the pile of snow, Kira admired the imprint she had left in the snow with her proud melons, her round belly and her face as she had pressed it into the snow at the last moment.

You could follow the outlines of some of her belly muscles and also her belly button, just as if she had been naked. With the glacial temperatures, her nipples were as hard as bullets and aggressively protruding through her bikini top but she declined when Dan offered her to put on back her skiing outfit immediately. She just told him she wanted to toughen her body!!!

The afternoon was a repetition of the morning outing. Kira had changed to an even smaller bikini and she jumped again in the snow, just telling Dan to let her stay one or two minutes there. Dan thought that Kira had become mad and she was forced to explain him Kyrhan's plans. It was sufficient to make Dan incredibly horny and he jumped on Kira. He was tireless and fucked her twice on the spot. He kept her on her knees to protect somewhat the baby and took care not to press her too hard in the snow when he took her doggie style. They returned soon after to their hotel and he fucked her there again and again during the night, taking her pussy, then her mouth. After a short rest, he tried tit fucking her, spewing his spunk straight on her face and she fell asleep with her face glazed with his semen. In the early morning, she stood up and went to the bathroom to peel off the dried cum on her face. When she went back to her bed, Dan was waiting for her with his cock already hard in anticipation. His only regret was that he couldn't use her back passage as its frequent use by Kyrhan had made it more proper to receive a log for the fire than to accommodate a man's cock!

Kira made all possible efforts to accustom herself to the frost. She cut the heating in her room and slept naked with not even a blanket, left the bed to sleep naked on the carpet in the entrance with the window wide open and such things. During the evening, they went to dance halls and Kira chose those as far as possible from their own hotel. Under her duffel coat, she was wearing a very short dress with nothing underneath. She was a major attraction on the dance floor and she regularly accompanied outside her partner of the previous dance when he wanted a smoke. She always declined to put on a coat. Every one thought it was quite weird but she was just continuing her training to follow Kyrhan in the mountains, as he wanted. When they were skiing alone, she often asked Dan to stop by, pulled down her panties and removed her top. He then often fucked her against some rock, taking his time to ram her to his pleasure. Kira had placed herself voluntarily in this predicament to prepare herself for an event Dan wasn't expected to attend. She had a price to pay for it but she was totally dedicated to the pleasure of her Indian husband!

Afterwards, Kira just climbed off and proceeded to lick and suck Dan's cock clean of any residue from their coupling. She also did it quite slowly, enjoying the bite of the cold on her naked skin!

Whenever Dan saw her, her face blue from the cold, half frozen to death, he carried her in his arms to a warmer place and went down on her. He sometimes licked Kira's pussy until she screamed in orgasm. He then made her turn around and fucked her doggy-style while telling her that she was really a dirty cum slut. Kira had told her husband that some rather brutal man would accompany them in the mountains and she would have to service him too. Dan thought that manhandling of the girls was highly probable and Kira should be ready for it! She had thought it wise and Dan had skipped foreplay completely. He soon erupted in her pussy, filling it to overflowing. Kira seemed to enjoy the experience!

Dan then directed his wife to their balcony. He made her reach between her legs and scoop up the cum he had deposited there. She had to lick it from her fingers and continue until she had recovered everything she could. She had felt like a real sex slave and it turned her on tremendously! Another side benefit was that her fingers were then protected from the cold when they were deeply engaged into her love tunnel. She loved when the velvety head of her husband's cock was entering her, making her feel incredibly alive and warm!

He would then return to their bedroom, letting her bask a couple of minutes in the cold while he was taking a hot shower. When he opened the window, she just went in, smiling, moved over the bed on her back and spread her legs without a single word. He then just dove right in and licked at her swollen pussy, previously cum filled cavern that was now slowly filling up with her own love juices. Dan wondered aloud whether her pussy was ever really dry! After a brief rest, Kira would suck him back to a sizeable hardness then they fantasized about all the nasty things this unknown man could do with her. It made Kira even hornier and she would soon beg him to lick her pussy. Kira had loved to have her pussy eaten by a man or a woman. That was how she had discovered she was bi... In the throes of passion, she generally throws her head back, moans and squeals like a banshee. She always reaches incredible climaxes!

The training Kira followed had rapidly satisfying results. On their last day in Island, she just walked out for a full day shopping spree in Reykjavik with just a skirt and a tank top under her coat and, of course, no undies underneath, completely disregarding the cold weather. She was quite proud of her achievements. She bought gifts for all the girls in Kyrhan's harem. On their way back to France, they stopped in Amsterdam. At the airport, she found a commercial booth with a variety of sex toys... Dan dared her to buy gifts for Kyrhan, Rajeev, Mark and Peter. That was the sure way to entice Kira to buy these things. She chose a paddle, a steel dog collar with a matching leash, a whip and a long and really huge dildo that was operated only through a remote. The girl couldn't operate the remote. She was in total control of someone else, male or female... Kira chose an elegant wrapping paper and wrote a little personal note for each man. She would stay just two days in Paris before continuing her flight to New Delhi.

To her disappointment, Kyrhan wasn't there to greet her at the arrival. He had an important cabinet meeting. Sue, Leena, Naina and Jodhaa were replacing him, waiting for her arrival. She really loved these four girls! Rajeev was waiting outside with a minibus to drive them home. She gave him an open mouth kiss when she boarded the minibus. It had tainted windows and Kira knew it was on purpose : they could play together without any risk of being seen. The four girls surrounded Kira and started playing with her, massaging her expertly with essential oils to reduce the stress of her travel. She was quite glad to be surrounded by their deep love! But soon their massages took a more sensual twist. Leena, always kinkier than her friends, started to shove her hands under Kira's petticoat and play with her pussy lips. She was really an expert in making a girl cum and Kira soon realized her friend's caresses had really turned her on!

Leena held Kira's pussy open for Jodhaa who flicked her tongue back and forth across her clit. Kira was extremely sensitive there and she soon stopped resisting and started moaning helplessly. Rajeev smiled : Kira wouldn't try to resist now! Leena pushed two fingers into her own dripping wet pussy and run them in and out of her snatch. In no time, they were covered with an oily sheen. She took them out and plunged them into Kira's pussy : the Princess roared like a lioness but she was done for! Leena thrust her fingers in and out with increasing speed. Kira was out of her mind but Leena was too and the other girls were in the same condition... Kira was forced to respond to her friends' solicitations like a she-cat in heat...

Kira thought she was safe as long as Rajeev stayed at the wheel : she loved being fucked by a man and she had always loved to have gentle intercourse with another girl but four of them, that was just too much for her! Her hopes for a pause were shattered when Leena opened a bag and took out of it four long strap on dildos she distributed to the other girls...

- When I first met Kira, I wasn't interested by sex with anyone but my husband Peter. Kira had me abducted on his demand by Rajeev and taken to a deserted house where I was raped and raped again. I finally found pleasure in Rajeev's arms. It was the beginning of my training...

- But you weren't given an Indian name, Leena...

- Don't be so sure of it, Sue : my first name was Linda. It was altered following the custom in Kyrhan's harem. By the way, Kira, you should tell Kyrhan to give an Indian name to Sue. She is the only one who hasn't been afforded that privilege...

Although she had stopped trying to escape, Kira still didn't want any part in this girly game. She just wanted to feel the majestic knob of Kyrhan's cock entering her pussy or her asshole, making her feel the incredible pleasure she always felt when her Lord and Master fucked her! She kept her eyes desperately closed. She finally felt a large cock pushing aside her love lips but it wasn't Kyrhan's : it was cold and unyielding! It was Leena who wanted to be the first to enter the Princess! Naina grabbed her hair and forced Kira to take her own cock in her mouth, effectively silencing her as she pushed into her throat; making Kira suck it. The diversion succeeded completely!

Leena could drive her own strap on into the princess' pussy without resistance and Kira gurgled around Naina's cock in response when Leena's long cock bottomed out. The two other girls lifted Kira from the bed and Sue slid under the Princess. She squirmed until the strap on dildo was firmly wedged into the crack of her ass. Leena placed her hands on Kira's hips and pulled them down. Sue's strap on was one of those moulded on Kyrhan's cock. Kira could never say it was too big for her when she accommodated exactly the same one in her ass or mouth two or three times a day! Their victim gasped and yelled but her anus painlessly gave way. Kira loved to feel her back passage stretched out to familiar dimension!

The girls changed position once more. This time, Kira was neatly sandwiched between Leena and Sue with her huge dildo and Jodhaa was towering above her, drilling her strap on into Kira's mouth. Kira was shared by the three girls just like a slave girl in the seediest brothel of Calcutta! Just the people who fucked her were her best friends! Apart from Sue's huge dildo, the other ones were much more manageable. Leena, Jodhaa and Naina switched places every ten minutes. Just Sue stayed as the axis of the group. Kira could just feel a nameless rigid pole nudging at her pussy lips and another one forcing her mouth open. Then the two cocks are slowly and deliberately worked into her holes until they couldn't get any deeper.

When Kira was totally impaled by the three stiff cocks, they slowly came to life, fucking her like fuck machines. After her long association with Kyrhan, Kira had no problem accommodating the three dildos. She felt comfortable, filled up but not painfully stretched out... She could fuck them for hours! Kira realized that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the minutes. Her friends were no longer pleasuring her against her will! She was really enjoying to be gangbanged by a bunch of girls! At this moment, the haughty princess able to tame a president with a single glacial glance was nothing but a fuck toy, a slave to her own needs, eager to get fucked by whoever who cared to shove a cock in either of her holes!

Kira couldn't help herself nor wanted to get free. She was getting more and more turned on by the minutes... She was panting and moaning helplessly as wave after wave of deep pleasure erupted in her body. Suddenly she emitted a strangled cry and she was immediately wracked with one of the wildest orgasms that she had thought that only Kyrhan could provide her... The girls left her enjoy her climax for a few minutes. Sue stayed deep in her ass but the other ones discreetly pulled away. Everyone kept still for a moment. Lena was the first to stir from immobility. She bent down and took Kira's left nipple in her mouth, nibbling at it with her teeth.

Kira realized her pussy was oozing fluids in anticipation of a second row. She couldn't believe how excited she was! This time, it was her who organized the girls : Jodhaa was to use her pussy while she finger fucked Leena and Naina who had taken off their dildos. Kira had always preferred direct contact with a girl's pussy! Thus she was also free to give instructions and encouragement to the four of them. As she was climbing to another Earth shattering climax, Leena and Naina reached their own and fell back. Kira was let down at the worst moment but she reacted swiftly.

- Sue, could you take Rajeev's place behind the wheel?

- OK, Kira! As soon as he has found a parking place! There, Rajeev!

Rajeev left his place and transferred to the back of the car. Sue slid at the place he had just vacated.

- Now Rajeev, do you remember the time when you trained me to become Kyrhan's wife?

- Of course, Princess!

- Then I want you to forget that I am Kyrhan's wife! I am just a girl you have just picked up in the street and you want to fuck me hard and deep!

Rajeev just nodded and took off his dhoti, just pushing aside his loincloth. He hastily positioned himself between Kira's thighs and humped forward. He entered her deep, as she wanted it. Her pussy was still sopping wet from all the attention it had got previously. The other girls could hear his balls slapping against Kira's clit as he fucked her really hard and fast! The Princess had told him to fuck her as hard as he could and he would try his best to satisfy her! He gradually increased his pace. He could feel his orgasm building up but he had to wait for the Princess' climax! When, finally, Kira yelled and writhed wildly, Rajeev immediately relinquished his control on himself... Suddenly he came violently, pumping his sperm deep inside her pussy. She could feel the hot jets of his sperm coating the walls of her love tunnel. Immediately she came with him, screaming her intense pleasure.

The relations between Kira and Rajeev had always been unusual. He had been appointed by Kyrhan himself as Kira's mentor. He had taught her to consider her own body as a pleasure tool she could play just like a musician did with his own instrument. When she had revealed she was a virtuoso in this field, Rajeev had deeply enjoyed his mission... But he had dutifully reported her progress to his Master, the Prince Kyrhan who was following closely Kira's training. For the final step, Kyrhan himself had taken full control and Kira blossomed under his guidance. He had married her under a forged identity with the complicity of her true husband.

Kira had proved a clever administrator of the Prince's estate, transforming a pile of rubble, the ruins of Kyrhan's family palace into a gold mine, an International class hotel and the secluded former harem into Kyrhan's personal dwelling with the help of a team of Dalits, the lowly Untouchables she had considered as her equals in total opposition of the usual disgust shown by upper classes members. These Dalits would just offer their lives for her and she had given them work, food, lodgings and education in return. Kira had also kept a special link to Rajeev who had known her as a simple tourist, completely ignorant of Indian customs... He was now Kyrhan's chauffeur, bodyguard, henchman and plenty of other jobs

Rajeev didn't even slow down his thrusts into Kira's honey pot. Most of the time, she was out of limits for him, sharing her time between Kyrhan and the other people living in the former harem when she wasn't journeying abroad. Kira could feel his sperm running down the insides of her thighs as he continued fucking her on and on. Her pussy was filled to the brim and his thrusts just made his white seed to disgorge from her saturated hole. Rajeev had kept his inordinate skills as she soon felt another climax building up in her belly. She moaned and made him smile as he redoubled his efforts until he made her come again on his cock. Rajeev had always been quite proud of his performances with girls but when he was dealing with Kira, he was in Paradise!

Rajeev and Kira took a little nap with him still firmly embedded in her pussy but she knew from the beginning that rest would be very short with Rajeev as it was always with Kyrhan. Being fucked by Kyrhan was in itself a sport achievement and Rajeev came just after his Master! Kira felt he was pushing her on her belly at the edge of the bed. He placed a pillow under her belly to lift it from the bed. His intentions were pristine clear! He positioned himself just behind her and she soon felt his large cock poking around to find its place. She didn't try to help him but Rajeev didn't need any help from a girl! He soon began to enter her and she was so wet and slick that his thick cocks slid in with little difficulty. When he was plunged to the hilt into her pussy, taking her doggie-style, he fucked her slowly at first, progressively increasing the amplitude and the pace of his moves.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12