Mark's Destiny Ch. 12

Story Info
Kyrhan humiliates Mark.
5.2k words
3.46
23.2k
7

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Chapter 12

By Dan57

Kyrhan humiliates Mark

Note of the writer : All my stories are chained and difficult to follow if you haven't read the previous chapters.

*

With such a welcome team, you can imagine that Gwanendra was quite cool and a bit exhausted when he arrived at Kyrhan's palace. The lawn in front of the palace was perfectly mowed, the palace itself was immaculate with flying banners, just like it had been during the times of the Maharajas! There was even a pair of elephants making tours for the benefit of tourists and especially children! The car drove on to another high fence that was opened swiftly : the entrance of the former harem, the most private place in a palace, even in India! Leena was on his side when he was introduced in Kyrhan's presence. He was sitting on a small platform covered with fluffy cushions and Gwanendra wasn't surprised to see a dozen quite pretty girls surrounding him or running errands around him. He recognized Kira and Jodhaa.

Kyrhan was playing chess simultaneously with Jodhaa, another girl he didn't know and two men who looked perfectly at ease. Kyrhan seemed on the verge of winning three of the games. He shook hand with one of the players to admit a tie. Gwanendra recognized Mark who had just driven the car from New Delhi! All the girls were wearing rich sarees, just like Leena : she had changed again to a new one, heavily embroidered... When Kyrhan noticed Gwanendra's arrival, he stood up and went to greet him :

- Gwanendra! I'm happy that Leena has found the words to convince you to visit us! Nice to meet you again!

- A pleasure to meet you again, Prince! I have discovered your palace : it's stupendous! And Leena can be really persuasive! By the way, all the girls of your household I've met are astonishingly clever, self assertive and extremely beautiful : I've met and enjoyed Kira, Jodhaa and Leena. Are the other ones of the same level?

- Of course, Gwanendra : I pick up only the smartest and prettiest girls I can find. Just look at my palace : All the merit of its restoration should be ascribed to Kira : it was a pile of rubble likely to crumble down on my head any time when she became my Rani (queen). She has more energy than most men. She immediately picked up a team of Dalits in the nearest slums and told them of her plans to restore the palace to its former glory and transform it into a luxury hotel.

- How did she do it?

- She proposed them to enter her service. They would be given training, decent houses with modern comfort, consideration and good pay in exchange for their total devotion to her orders. They trusted her immediately. Some of them went as far as University Masters or doctorates and have made a career but they still consider proudly they still belong to Kira's Dalits team even though they don't work for her any more!

- I had realized she is a natural leader but it's so strange to see a pretty woman giving orders to a bunch of dirty menial labourers!

- Gwanendra, in this house, there is no prejudice against race, caste, job or religion! Anyone is my equal or any of my friends' until proved inferior! I have met some nasty specimens of mankind and I hope I'll never have to deal again with them!

- I really like your way of thinking, Prince, but I don't understand why you insisted to make me come here! What do you want from me?

- Simple, my friend! During our trekking in the mountains, you told me that you were still a bachelor and that you had little time to court a girl or lead a normal marital life with her. I want you to discover the unparalleled pleasures of living with a girl!

- I see you are an expert about it! Having so many pretty girls turning around you must be really exciting. Is Kira not jealous of them?

- I must confess you something, old chap : I have a rather complex life! Most of these girls are married. Some of the husbands live here in the harem, some live abroad with their wives who come regularly to visit us. The girls may wander around on their own, picking up any available man they fancy if he is OK with it!

- Even your wife Kira?

- But Kira had been Dan's wife BEFORE she married me! We have abandoned any idea of owning our spouses and it makes us so much happier! I am quite sure Kira intends to have you in her bed during the next days and so are most of the girls here : you are a new stud for them and they are curious to try you out!

- Most men would kill if their wives "tried out" another man!

- And do you think that would prevent anything? Anything that is forbidden gets a gigantic appeal. To the contrary, changing partners frequently is a sure way to prevent boredom! For the duration of your stay here, you may pick any girl in my harem at any time... Just ask her politely if you may spend a few hours with her!

- Even Kira?

- Even Kira! You can pick up two girls if you think you are man enough to satisfy them both!

- I wouldn't want to deprive anyone of his girlfriend!

- Bull shit! He may just pick another girl but your pick up may tell you that she has already an appointment for the evening!

- Just as simple as that!

- Yes! May I suggest that for tonight, you offer your services to just one or two girls : for example, my delicious Kira who will instruct you about our etiquette. If you want a double date, I would advise you to pick up this blonde girl : she is Australian. Her name is Preeti!

When Kyrhan summoned Preeti, she blushed beetroot and told him she had her period and couldn't entertain Gwanendra, although she would have loved to! Gwanendra was surprised all the girls had Indian sounding names, even those who were ostensibly of western origin, like Preeti. Kyrhan explained him :

- I usually give my wives an Indian name during the wedding ceremony and, in the case of Preeti, it is quite adequate for her, don't you think so? And she is an Olympic class swimmer : she is as deft in water than you are in your mountains and, more important, she is available!

- You haven't married her still?

- Of course, I have! But her husband always preferred Australian beer to sharing our way of life. He never came to visit my harem and he finally has found a similar girl. He wrote some times ago to Preeti that he wanted to divorce! Preeti wasn't sorry, just relieved! They had chosen different paths for a long time!

- OK, I'll follow your advice for a double date and try Preeti out as you said and I'll offer princess Kira to accompany me to my bedroom!

- Actually, you don't have an assigned bedroom so far: you may use Preeti or Kira's, as you want, lucky man!

- And you, Prince?

- I think I will ask Naina whether she is available. If she has already been booked for the night, I'll offer the other guy to share her with him. Usually, that suits most men nicely. All our girls are really hot and rather difficult to satisfy!

Kyrhan signalled to another girl who was playing Go. Gwanendra didn't know her

- Sorry, Naina dear, Is Tim there?

- No, Prince! He has an appointment with a colleague at New Delhi University and he won't be back until Friday!

- That's great! Has anyone offered to visit you tonight?

- Peter had said he would come along but, as his wife Leena has just returned from an errand for you, he has cancelled the appointment! He doesn't feel like servicing both of us all night long!

- My poor pet, I'll take care of you tonight, if you want!

- Be blessed, Prince! I had thought I would be reduced to stay alone tonight and frig myself!

Kira had already an appointment but she asked another of the girls, Swapna, whether she was available. She was and she offered Preeti and Gwanendra hospitality. As soon as they entered her room, their hostess took Gwanendra's cock in her hand to assess his hardness. She seemed quite satisfied by what she had discovered and she took it into her mouth. Gwanendra let her worship his cock for a little while as he removed his clothes with the help of Preeti. He then picked her up and gently impaled her on his glorious manhood. She wiggled her bottom to help the penetration. She had declined his offer to lube his cock.

- No need, Gwanendra! The prince has bred me a week ago and I should still be so stretched out that you could try fist fucking me!

She was certainly relatively loose but it just made penetration a bit easier for the mountaineer. He watched intently as she progressively settled down on his cock, taking it in slowly. Kyrhan was flat on his back and Swapna was turning her back to him. Gwanendra felt extremely proud to follow her efforts as she was fighting to get him into her belly. Her breath was ragged and she was moaning when the last inches disappeared into her pussy. She had taken it whole, an impressive feat for a so slender girl. An exclamation came to her mouth when their crotches came in contact :

- Oh God! I've never taken in such a big prick, apart from Kyrhan himself!

Gwanendra felt extremely pleased by the implied compliment. Swapna stayed still for a couple of minutes to get used to his size, then she began to lift herself up and down. She gradually picked up the speed until she was bouncing wildly on his drenched cock. There was an obscene wet sound each time she moved up and down on his cock. Kyrhan had trained her quite well as she took a long time to reach her peak. She hadn't a single climax but a long series that let her completely drained, nearly comatose. During the last one, she jumped so high that Gwanendra's cock popped out of her heavily worked out pussy. She may have passed out, as she just stayed prone on the bed, totally immobile.

Preeti realized that Swapna was sleeping quietly. She had abandoned her position! Preeti immediately straddled Gwanendra and apologized to him :

- Sorry, sir, but I'll need the lubrication you offered to Swapna. Kyrhan has not used my pussy for nearly two years...

- Are you in disgrace, if he doesn't visit you anymore?

Preeti appeared a bit offended until she remembered that Gwanendra wasn't aware of the customs in Kyrhan's harem...

- No, Sir! I just travelled to England for a post doc assignment. Naina and her husband Tim had kindly invited me to stay with them.

- That doesn't explain why Kyrhan didn't visit you for such a long time!

- But he did! Kyrhan has knocked me up two years ago. It's the custom in the Prince's harem to have all the girls regularly bred, every twelve to eighteen months... When the time came for me, the Prince proposed that Tim did it himself : he sired my Britta while Naina entertained the Prince in India. Tim is less richly endowed than the Prince but he is gentle and caring. When Kyrhan came to visit us in Birmingham, he uses only my back passage or Naina's just as he does with most of his girls. You would feel little friction if you used me in the same way... Does my pussy feel sufficiently tight for your pleasure?

- Perfect, Preeti, I assure you!

- If you are really pleased with me, Sir, perhaps we could organize a visit to the ice pit.

- What is it?

- An attraction the Princess Kira developed after her visit in the mountains with you. Girls are fucked in a heap of snow but they use raffles and I have never been lucky! Perhaps you could...

- You want to be fucked wild in a pile of snow? By all means, my dear Preeti. I will grant your wish in the next days, it's a promise!

- Oh, thank you, Mister Gwanendra!

- Just call me Gwanendra!

Preeti was so happy that she became extremely vocal. She seemed to really appreciate what Gwanendra was doing to her.... Suddenly Gwanendra stiffened and jerked widely as Preeti continued to ride him. His cock was so tightly sheathed in her pussy that nothing run out of it but when she stepped down from him, big globs of white cum ran out of her twat and inundated his belly. Preeti was flabbergasted and apologized immediately :

- Sorry! I should have plugged my pussy immediately! Let me clean you!

But Gwanendra was a clever bastard : he told her not to use a tissue to clean the mess but to lick the gooey with her tongue! He added :

- I want you to show me your mouth filled with my spunk. Then only, you'll be allowed to swallow it all!

- My pleasure, Sir Gwanendra!

- Gwanendra, I've already told you so, Preeti! Next time you make the mistake, you'll be in for a sound spanking!

- I am no more a little girl! I don't feel like to be spanked!

- But you will, unless you intend to fight me... We aren't in the same category!

- For sure! It will just make the brawl funnier!

Gwanendra stopped Preeti in her tracks. She had placed her hands on his belly and she was ready to lick him clean.

- You are a sportswoman. Let's see if your abs are sufficiently exercised. Please cross your wrists in your back and don't use your hands to clean the mess!

- Aye aye, Sir!

- I had warned you! So after you have licked my belly clean, you'll just lie on my knees with your head downward and I will give you the appropriate punishment!

Preeti bent down without any more protests. She started to clean Gwanendra's belly without apparent effort. The Indian man couldn't wait to ram his hard cock into her sweet hot cunt. When she had finished her assigned duty, he turned her around so that she was facing him and fed his long cock to her greedy mouth. Then he got her on her knees on the bed and fucked her from behind, doggie style. She groaned in apparent passion, happy to be taken without consideration. She may be a submissive at heart! He just wiped out the question from his mind and concentrated on the delicious pleasures this girl could give him! He rammed his cock deep into her throat until he was on the verge of spewing his jizzm on her tonsils. His self-control was so strong that he pulled back without even losing a droplet of precum! He turned around her body and presented his huge cock to the tender folds of her delicate pussy. He wondered once more how a so small hole could accommodate such a large fire hose but, just a few minutes later, he was balls deep in her pussy. He should have known that Kyrhan regularly visited the girls here. Preeti clamped around his cock and a wave of sheer pleasure overwhelmed Gwanendra and pushed him over the edge. He filled her pussy with his spunk accompanying it with a loud war cry!

After a short rest, he went back to it. Preeti screamed in bliss when he entered again her tight pussy. He even tried to enter her ass hole but she was so loose he entered her too easily and didn't feel any friction : Kyrhan had completely ruined her back passage for months... He returned to her pussy, banging it with all his strength. She squealed like a banshee, bucking and thrashing wildly under him. They cummed together but he stayed deeply embedded in her twat as they calmed down. Preeti surprised Gwanendra when she suddenly asked in a subdued voice :

- Please, Gwanendra, You've said that you would spank me hard! Will you bind my wrists to my back so that I won't squirm too much for your pleasure? I've been a bad girl and need to be punished with no leniency!

Not wanting to waste an opportunity, Gwanendra quickly replied :

- Of course, my pretty slut!

Without waiting any time, he began laying into Preeti's ass. He started off with light strokes, but as her ass took more and more colours, he began to increase the strength of his strokes. Soon, Preeti was yelping with each impact...

-Yes, beat my ass, Gwanendra. I've been a very bad girl. I seduced Swapna, Leena and Nazneen on the first day I came back from England!

- OK, slut! You will willingly lie across my lap. I may spank you frequently, as often as I feel like it. I will use my hand or my belt if you have displeased me overmuch. I may also spank you just for my pleasure after a tedious workday! Just remember that your main duty is to give me as much pleasure as I want. I will use you whenever and however I want. You may enjoy or dislike these spankings, I don't care, but the main point is that I really enjoy giving them to you! If we are to have a long relation, you should keep in mind that my pleasure and enjoyment comes first when we are together. Of course, I know that outside of this room, it's Kyrhan's pleasure that comes first!

- Yes, sir. I really want to know how to please you! I'll abide to all your orders!

Gwanendra sat on a chair and arranged Preeti, just as he wanted on his lap. He shoved a finger in her pussy and felt quite pleased discovering her pussy was awash with her love juices. Perhaps, he could envision a long duration acquaintance with this pretty girl! He lifted his arm and let it fall down swiftly. His hand produced a loud smack when it hit Preeti's lovely buttocks... In immediate response, she started squirming and sobbing pitifully. Gwanendra scolded her :

- Hush, baby! I used only my hand a single time. A normal spanking should imply one or two dozen hand strokes and a punishment a dozen with my belt. Do you think you can handle that?

- I'm sorry, Gwanendra. It's just that Kyrhan has never punished me. I will try my best to do better!

Preeti leaned on Gwanendra's lap. She was still sobbing but she gallantly told him he could resume her spanking! At the end, her ass was bright red and on fire but she had stopped squirming, sobbing or crying... She turned impishly toward him :

- Are you through with it, Gwanendra, or do you want to punish me harder?

- You are amazing me, Preeti! Tell me what do you want from me, exactly!

- Kira has told me you are still a bachelor! I am about to divorce my husband and I would like to find a strong and dominating companion. He would train me to be obedient and totally pleasing to him. He would own me as he wanted without any attention to my eventual pleas. He would use my body regularly when I visit him, just as I need to be used but he would leave me totally free to return to Kyrhan whenever I want! I don't want a too possessive husband!

- At least, you are quite direct, Preeti! I really like it! Perhaps we could spend a few more hours together, today or in the coming days! We would discover one another more deeply!

- It would be a pleasure, Gwanendra! I really like your manners : strict and demanding but gentle and caring! That is exactly what I want from my husband! I have no other appointments tonight. Peter, Leena's husband, wants to visit me tomorrow afternoon and Kyrhan wants me for the night. Otherwise, I am free so far!

- No more, Preeti! Would you like to be my guest the day after tomorrow, afternoon and night? We will decide then if we may have a future together!

Preeti fell asleep shortly after, nestled in Gwanendra's powerful arms. The mountaineer was awakened a couple of hours later : it was Swapna who wanted to share the warmth of his bed. He welcomed her in. He would have loved to spend a few interesting moments with her but she curled against him and fell asleep almost instantly. He had a fleeting thought about Naina who maybe was in Kyrhan's arms at this very moment!

In the morning, Gwanendra shared a hot shower with the two girls. They left after the breakfast, leaving him alone. He looked for Kira but he couldn't find her : perhaps she was with Kyrhan... Gwanendra then run into Jodhaa who gave him interesting gossips about the harem life. He took his lunch with Kira who told him she was also Mark's wife. He was dumbfounded : Mark seemed so much in control that it didn't fit with what Jodhaa had told him about his love for humiliation. It spurred Gwanendra's imagination and he gave a few nasty ideas to the Princess. She was quite interested by his ideas and decided to implement one. She phoned to Leena who immediately got enthused. She hastily left to find what Gwanendra had suggested...

Kira then called for Jodhaa, booking her and her husband for the night. Jodhaa knew that Kira was bi and occasionally received girls. A couple was less usual... She was surprised when she knocked at the door with her husband to discover that Leena and Gwanendra were already there : was Kira planning a gangbang? But Kira told Jodhaa to follow Leena's orders. They left Mark, even more puzzled, alone with Kira! They took a car and left toward the sector of the temples. They stopped near the temple of Hanuman (the monkey god) where nearly a hundred apes lived. At the entrance, Leena greeted a dirty beggar. She beckoned to them and they followed her to a slum neat the temple. There was just a thick carpet on the floor and a light bulb on the ceiling. There were also a webcam that recorded their moves.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12