Mark's Destiny Ch. 14

Story Info
Kira's breeding.
5.9k words
3.32
45k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Chapter 14

By Dan57 and Mark

Kira's Breeding

The day had finally come... Mark was crazy with excitation. His wife Jodhaa had been bred by Kyrhan a few months before to punish him for having planned to inseminate her without the Prince's permission... Mark had finally presented his excuses and Kyrhan had accepted them. They were now friends again but the deed had been done : Jodhaa was heavy with Kyrhan's child and couldn't give her husband a baby before many months.

To alleviate Mark's grief, Kira had accepted that Mark would breed her as soon as possible. It was a classical procedure in the harem : for example, Kyrhan always bred the new brides and, in return, the husband could breed another girl of the harem... The next similar event would arrive shortly after : Gwanendra was to marry Preeti and Kyrhan would spend the wedding night with the Australian girl and, as soon as she would be ready for it, Naina would spend some time with Gwanendra until she was pregnant... Her husband Tim had accepted it as it was the harem rule!

The only odd point in that case was that Naina disliked the idea of having multiple partners. She wasn't totally sincere about that as she had fucked Kyrhan three years before and she had fucked Dan several times... She had been more adventurous during her early days in England with her sister Ritu. When she had known that Naina would be bred by a stranger, Ritu had insisted for coming in India with her husband Tom who was also the brother of Naina's husband... She wanted to support her sister. It was a complex situation but the relations of the girls gravitating around Kyrhan were never simple...

Tim had left with his Brother Tom to Shimla for a small trekking in the Himalayan foothills with Gwanendra. They had never visited that picturesque state not very far from New Delhi... Since the departure of their husbands, Naina and Ritu spent most of their time together. But the event that focused all the gossips in the palace was Kira's imminent breeding. She was just expecting the signal of the palace medical doctor announcing that she had ovulated. The Princess had given Kyrhan many children, as befitted an Indian Princess but the most excited was certainly Mark who had never imagined he would have the honour to impregnate a Rani (Queen)!

There was a beep on Mark's computer, announcing he had just received a mail. He immediately opened it : It was from the MD!!! The tests showed that Kira had ovulated! So the breeding would take place that very night... Mark hastened toward the bathroom. He wanted to take an ultimate bath before visiting Kira. It was the minimum consideration he could offer to the still superb Lady of the palace!

When he knocked at Kira's door, he was wearing a black shirt and white trousers that gave him the appearance of a sportsman, a golfer or a polo rider. He was elegant, the kind of man who could seduce easily most women but Kira was certainly not a common woman. She was quite intelligent, crafty and very shrewd. She had proved many times she was the perfect assistant, quarter manager and counsellor for Kyrhan. Nothing escaped her piercing eyes, neither a defect in a wall, a tiny crack in a concrete slab, a small quantity of forgotten dust on a table or a remnant of spider web in a corner of a room! The Dalit women in charge of the cleaning of the harem and the palace bedrooms feared her inspection. She was never unfair but very demanding! But considering the price the hotel guests paid for each night, they could expect a perfect room service!

Kira was as strict with the maids as she could be with her lovers! Those who were tired as they had spent too much time playing poker or drunk too much alcohol with friends were just told to retire and come back on another occasion. The only accepted excuse was having had a meeting with Kyrhan. The Prince was really Herculean and could drink much more booze than most men before getting inebriated (but he had only drunk that much when he had saved her in the Amazonian jungle as he had really feared for her life). He could play cards or chess until the wee hours of the morning without seeming tired on the next day and he could satisfy four very experienced women in a single evening... There were so many reasons to explain why the Prince had seduced Kira!

The Princess opened the door. Mark kissed her hand. It was such an old fashioned gesture but Kira was quite fond of such attentions! She grabbed his head with both her hands and drew him to her. They exchanged a kiss that grew rapidly quite torrid. She was as eager as Mark to move to more private games... She had had few occasions to entertain Mark and she was quite interested to discover how he intended to breed her. She preferred when the man was gentle and polite, prolonging the foreplay until she was so excited that she begged him to mount her but she also loved when he was rough and fucked her like a bull in heat!

Kira was so much focused on Mark's actions that she couldn't remember afterward how he had pushed her craftfully toward her queen size bed. Mark had taken her in his surprisingly strong arms and deposited her on the bed. He was covering her with kisses from her forehead to her nape, from her hands to her ears, from her chin to her cleavage. Kira hadn't been insensitive to his fervour. She soon found herself caught up in the heat of passion and she kissed him back with the same avidity! She had received Mark, wearing a transparent saree in the finest gauze with gold and silver embroideries. Her petticoat and her very short choli were equally see through and Mark had been able to discover that she had forgotten to wear undies : no bra and no knickers! She was already ready to service him or let him service her!

Mark was fascinated by the elegance of her slender legs. He knew he had before his eyes a queen, a king would have relinquished his estates for such a booty! She wasn't really beautiful, just pretty but she had class in her stance, in all her gestures and in her clothes choice! Elegance was so ingrained in all her gestures that he had been mesmerized when she had served him a glass of an old sherry. She had had to remind him to dip his lips in the alcohol and savour it. She loved to make such a deep impression on some men!

Kira stretched out on her bed like a cat. She spread her arms wide in total abandon. Her head lay on the fluffy pillow. She spread her legs wide in the position of the Maya paintings from Goya, her favourite painter. Mark had bunched her saree and her petticoat to her waist, uncovering her pussy but he had not touched it for the time being. He seemed totally engrossed covering every inch of her deliciously soft skin with his hot kisses. Mark had started at her delicate feet, working his way from her toes to her calves, then her knees. He was now busy with her inner thighs and she she starting to emit soft moans that showed he had been really skilful!

Kira was so far enjoying deeply Mark's ministrations. Her whole body was trembling, shivering in delicious expectation of Mark's next moves. She never had a good image of US lovers who went straight toward her pussy or her ass to shove their cocks into her without consideration for her and she preferred latino or French lovers but her best choice would be for Indian ones! They had built in refinement, at least a fair number of them. She had met Leena's green grocer Gupta who was a gross barbarian. Kira despised him and didn't want him anymore near her mor any of the harem girls. Only Leena appreciated that brutish man who gave her incredible thrills when he manhandled her!

Kira had shivers travelling down her spine when Mark's lips reached her undefended pussy. Her lips were already half open as the pleasure was already engulfing her. Kira could already feel his hot breath on her most intimate parts. His tongue was protruding from his mouth. She spasmed wildly when she felt a wet contact on the top of her inner thighs. His lips then moved to her crotch leaving a wet trail behind him. The fire in her belly became a full scale blaze as she felt his hot breath against her sizzling hot pussy mound. Kira felt quite happy to have proposed herself to carry Mark's baby. If he continued in the same stance, she would consider inviting him again in her bed. Kyrhan had told her that after she had delivered Mark's baby, he intended to breed her himself and then Dan would sire another baby in her womb. Mark could be next in line if he cared for it!

Kira's saree was coming in Mark's way. He told her to lift her body from the bed and she made a full arch with just her head and her toes planted in the mattress. Mark was able to remove completely the flimsy garment. He also undid the knot of her petticoat and removed it too. His eyes run over her luscious body he never tired of admiring usually from a distance. He couldn't believe his luck! Mark pressed Kira's legs up and back. Her knees quite naturally bent on their own and he could have a direct view on her undefended ass hole. The move naturally opened the crack of her ass and he could see that she had shaved herself quite thoroughly even there. There were not the thinnest down on her whole body, apart from the opulent mane on her head that cascaded down to her buttocks now!

Kira let him dispose her body just as he wanted. She was a gym addict and could take positions that would be awkward for most girls. She finally found herself with her pussy wide open before Mark's eyes, a direct invitation for the American man. She could see him leering at her pussy lips and she loved to be the focus of the men's attention! When his lust for her body was sated, Mark started to move again. He couldn't remove his lips from her perfectly shaven pussy. He enjoyed running his lips on it then caressing it with the tip of his nose... He became finally anxious for other pleasures She moaned again when Mark run his impatient tongue across her twat from her perineum to her clit. Their foreplay was so delicious that Kira's breath was ragged.

Mark continued to play with Kira's pussy. He ran his tongue along her very damp pussy lips and flickered his tongue across her most sensitive clit, then he used two fingers to almost religiously part her pussy lips. Then Mark used his tongue as a whip to stimulate her a last time before pulling back. He then stopped any contact until she begged for his tongue and his lips. Only when she had to admit softly that she wanted him again, that she wanted him much more than that, he resumed his lewd caresses....

Mark bent down and plunged his nose in Kira's twat. He had completely changed his way of attacking Kira. Now his nose was rubbing against her clit and it felt as if he was using a small cock to tease Kira. He inhaled deeply to absorb the inebriating smell of her love juices. In his position, he could at the same time nibble at her pussy lips and it was so enjoyable for the Princess. She had never expected Mark to be such a good lover. Jodhaa must really enjoy when he was taking care of her pussy in that way!

Mark pulled back and this time he started to cover Kira's mound with very light love bites. He was just taking her skin between his teeth and just pressed them together. Kira put her hands on top of Mark's head to encourage him. He then pressed his torso against her chest, deliciously squeezing her heavy boobs on her overturned legs. Kira was holding back trying to follow the different stimulations this unusual lover heaped on her body. She was enjoying every minute of the ever changing treatment that Mark was inflicting on her hot quivering body. He kept her pinned to her bed and she could do nothing but lie back and enjoy what Mark was doing to her. Most women would have offered everything they had to be at her place at this very moment!

Kira moaned in ecstasy when Mark worked his agile tongue along her delicate pussy lips. Kira finally surrendered completely to Mark's caresses. Her body thrashed, jerked and quivered widely as she reached a minor climax, just a sample of what Mark wanted her to feel. After a short break, he plunged back on Kira's pussy. Soon she was delirious again. Her belly heaved in anticipation of what she would feel soon. She was rocking her hips to offer more of herself to his deep probing tongue. Mark's now long involvement with Kyrhan's girls had widely expanded his horizons and he was now quite able to bring any woman to a nirvana of pleasure with his talented mouth. Jodhaa knew it from experience and now Kira would too!

Mark continued teasing her. He licked her until she was just at the edge of an Earth shattering orgasm and he would stop at exactly the last second. She moaned in despair each time, totally oblivious he was teasing her. Then she would settle back on her bed until he repeated his work. She would respond with a gasp of pleasure. He knew exactly how to steer her in the direction he wanted. He wanted to make her mad with lust, to force her to beg him to fuck her, to skewer her with his big cock, to spew his spunk deep in her belly. He wanted her to abandon any self pride, to beg for her release! Then only, she would be bred by a Master who would own her. He didn't want her to use him like some gigolo! He was a superior man and she had to submit to him. Afterward, he could indulge into other fantasies but for the time being, he wanted to dominate the Princess!

Mark wanted Kira so worked up that she'd scream her submission like a she cat in heat while he impaled her on his cock. Mark resumed licking her dripping wet pussy as her body squirmed on the bed under him. She finally surrenderd completely and told him what he had been waiting for :

- Oh please: No more! Please fuck me, Now!

But Mark wanted a public surrender!

- No! I won't fuck you like a servant doing his mistress! I want you to tell me I can possess you like a Master owns his slave! Then I will fuck you for real. When you have admitted that you're my slut, my whore, then only, I may think to mark you as my own by breeding you at last!

- No, it's too much! I won't ever be your slave!

Mark knew it was the last throes of her resistance. He ruthlessly worked the tip of his tongue on her palpitating clit. Kira moaned out in despair. Mark pushed two entwined fingers in her rectum. The sudden attack shattered her resistance. She screamed, yelled and thrashed insanely. Mark told her when she had calmed down :

- You know what I want you to tell me... If you want to be fucked!

Kira was broken. She bent her head down and whispered meekily.

- Master Mark! I am your obedient slave! Please own my body as a Master owns his slave! I am your slut, your whore, ready to be fucked and bred by her owner! Possess me, I beg you to do it!

She kept repeating these words in her stunned mind as Mark slowly guided the big mushroom head of his cock towards her waiting and very wet trembling pussy. She thought her heart would stop when she felt the large purplish head of his cock entering in contact touch the inner folds of her pussy. Her body tensed as she tried to open her pussy for her Master! She told him with a little voice, quivering with joy :

- Please, Mark! Make love to me... I want to feel your beautiful cock deep inside my belly, my strong Master...

Then, she could feel his hands leading his cock into her pussy. It was so thrilling, to feel a thick piece of hard meat just entering her by a single inch, then spreading her love juices on it to increase lubrification. When his cock was completely coated with her honey, he grasped her hips and he enterted her gently with no brutality but he never stopped! Inches after inches disappeared into her belly. He was penetrating her deeply, very deeply! She knew what was his ultimate goal and she held him in her arms with all her strength,

Little by little, inch after inch the long, meaty snake slid inside her. She could feel her pussy walls expanding under his thrust. She felt her own juices covering the welcome invader and helping its progression. She screamed with joy and pleasure! In a reflex, her pussy clamped around Mark's cock. He stopped for a minute until she voluntarily relaxed her grip and allow him to continue her impalement! Kira was listening to an unusual carol in her head :

- Mark is fucking me like a victorious warrior fucks the wife of his defeated enemy and in a couple of minutes, he is going to spew his spunk on my waiting egg, fertilizing it with his potent seed and I love it!

Finally, Mark's cock bottoms out against Kira's cervix. He knows he won't get any deeper but he is so proud he had been able to own her so completely! His jubilation is quite obvious, because he is wiping out his frustration of not having been allowed to breed his own wife. He was enjoying his sexual victory, a sweet revenge. Kira, the Indian female, presently owned by a Westerner male was closing her beautiful eyes to enjoy the moment too!

Kira was feeling quite good. She had soothed a terrible pain in Mark's heart. She had restored peace in her small group and that was everything that really mattered. Her sex was filled by a sex that didn't belong to any of her two husbands. But it was preposterous : Kyrhan had agreed to it and he was the alpha male here... Mark was starting to move again in her pussy. He had lefdt her a couple of minutes ti get accustomed to have him deep in her pussy but he was still on a mission : he had still to mount her, to breed her, to make a new life develop in her belly...

Mark started to fuck Kira for good! His cock was hard, almost painful and his balls were filled up with his boiling seed, ready to be injected into her womb. The mere idea of carrying Mark's offspring was making Kira incredibly hot! It turned her on tremendously. She couldn't understand it as she had had plenty of babies but at this moment, it was her central thought. Nothing mattered but it! At this moment, her body was rocked by her first big orgasm...Suddenly her inhibitions were washed away and she desperately wanted his sperm!

- Oh yes, yeeees, Mark! Spew your jizzm in my belly! I want to carry your baby. I want you to knock me up. I want you to impregnate me now! Oh, please, Mark! Kiss me! Kiss me hard!

Kira is moaning in bliss. She is mauling her breasts in rhythm with Mark's moves in her pussy!

He is fucking her hard. For long minutes, she can watch in a mirror her lover ass moving violently between her legs. She had never experienced such a frenzy with Dan or Mark. Mark had succeeded to put the fire to her belly! But now, her instinct told her that Mark was about to come. His cock head was swelling in her pussy, a sure proof she was about to be bred at last.

- Yes, Mark, shoot your sperm inside me! Breed me! Take your revenge on Kyrhan by breeding his wife and then forget all these events! Give me your baby with that beautiful cock of yours. It's sooo good!.

- Yeah, Kira, take it all! I'm knocking you up, slut! Yes, I'm filling you up with my seed! I'm so hard, just for you! Yeesss, this is it, I am planting my baby making seed in your fertile bell!

Their mutual pleasure was immeasurable. Mark usually rather submissive was discovering he could become completely dominant. On the contrary, Kira who was usually quite dominant except with Kyrhan was realizing she had left Mark dominate her completely and she had enjoyed it! Her eyes filled up with grateful tears.

- Thank you, Mark, you did it magnificently! I am sure you knocked me up with your first salvo! Oh you are spewing again in my womb, I can feel you hot semen, there, in my belly! You are filling my very fertile womb with your hot baby making sperm! Just to be sure, I would like you to fuck me again tomorrow and in the coming days until the test registers positive!

Kira took Mark's hand, and placed it on her belly :

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12