Mark's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed into her, allowing her to plead and beg him to give her more, each sound she made was music to Scott's ears. Soon however his own body needed answers, and he increased his tempo. Penny purred her thanks, and welcomed the new movement. Her fingers moved along her clit, stroking it and rubbing it. She kept the same speed as Scott, she'd decrease when he did, and increase when he did.

Soon the movements of her hand were a blur to Mark, as he saw Penny's cunt being rammed by his friend Scott's dick. He watched her mouth open, as if a welcoming for a cock that wanted to spew into it. Mark wanted that mouth, that pussy and that ass, yet he denied himself. Enjoying the erotic view of his wife cumming for another, he pushed his hand down his shaft and squeezed it firmly, once more locking the juices inside.

Scott fucked Penny faster, his rod massaging her walls, and coaxing another overwhelming amount of juice from Penny's body. He pushed into her deeply, the head of his cock touching the spot that hit his tip hard. Penny clamped down on him, and only released as he pulled out of her, then she would squeeze again as he tried to reinsert his shaft.

"OHHHH YESSSS BABY!!! Scott shouted as he emptied a loud of boiling hot cum into Penny's sex. He moaned out her name, as he pulled her ass to him, and continued to drive his cock deeper into her pussy, forcing her to accept his gift.

Penny bit her lip, as the first shot of semen filled her. Her back arched and she screamed for him, to fuck her again. Scott continued to drive into her, bringing her climax to the edge, then he grabbed her hair, brought her head back and fucked her one last time, hard and mean. Penny screamed out her orgasm and delivered a hot, flow of cum over his cock, covering and soaking the softening rod.

"Fuck, Penny," Scott muttered as he eased his cock from her, and rolled her over. She smiled up at him, blew him a kiss then watched his naked ass move away from the room. Mark left his chair, climbed onto the bed, and swept his tongue into his wife's mouth.

"God, Penny! I love you," he whispered against her lips. She touched his cheek, and then kissed him back.

"I love you," she whispered back, just as Dale entered the room.

"Interrupting, perhaps the evenings over?" he asked, his brow cocked to one side.

"Oh, I don't think so," Penny grinned, as Mark took his place back at the chair. His eyes glued to Penny's body. The sweat and cum that covered her, glowed on her skin as the room's lights caressed her.

Dale chuckled low as he looked at the woman on the bed; he had waited for a while to enjoy her body. They hadn't met before, but Mark had passed out some racy pictures of her, when they had all agreed to this little get together. Now she laid there, open and ready for him. He placed his knee on the bed, his hands rested on either side of her, as he slowly lowered his body over her. Kissing her lips, he teased them open, little bites and nibbles to each one brought shivers to her flesh, and goose-bumps to his.

Mark settled back as he watched the teasing of his wife's body begin once again. His cock was to the point of hurting, it ached to be released into the folds of his loving mate, but for a bit longer, he held off. He wondered was this a fantasy or a physical need to torture himself, shaking his head in both frustration and in desire, he enjoyed the scene that was unfolding in front of him, once more.

Dale trailed kisses along Penny's jaw, and over her neck. He traced the shape of her ears, her collarbone and her shoulders. His teeth nipped her soft, white flesh, as his nose nuzzled its way down to her nipples. The path of his hands along her breasts was soon followed by his tongue. Dale smiled, "Yummy," he told her, as he licked the vanilla lotion from her skin. "Glad you brought edible," he looked over to Mark and grinned. Turning back to Penny, he watched her eyes darken as he sucked on the rosy bud that was calling to him.

She gasped, arched her back, and moaned as he bit her tit and sucked even harder then before. His fingers glided down her stomach, and toyed with her pussy. Running them back and forth between the cum soaked lips, Dale was soon guiding his own rod into the trimmed bush below him. Penny pushed her hips up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He had been wanting this cunt for too long and Dale wasn't wasting time any longer. Fucking Penny hard and fast, he impaled her with his cock, grabbing her hips and forcing her to take him deep. He slammed himself in and out of her, towering over her as he fucked her pussy. Penny tightened the hold she had on his waist and pushed her own cunt further up. Grinding their hairs together, each one felt the juices from the previous fucks, soak and cover each hair on their skin.

Mark stroked faster on his cock, with each thrust into Penny's body that Dale made. He moaned as his wife thrashed underneath the other man. Mark growled out as his hands fondled his own balls and ravished his own cock.

Penny grabbed Dale's head, brought his lips to hers, and bit the bottom one, before pushing her tongue into his mouth. The lovers fucked fast and hard. Dale sucked Penny's tongue, and then, in return, bit down on her lip. Penny scratched at his skin, and dug the heels of her feet into his back. Dale felt the bubbling of cum rising to the head of his cock. Pulling his mouth away from Penny's, he bent down and bit her nipple hard, then sucked on it with greed as he felt his cum explode from deep inside him.

"YESSSSSS!!!!" Penny screamed, her nails leaving streaks of red on Dale's back.

"OHHHH FUCK!!" Dale shouted, as he left her nipple and thrusted his dick one final time. His cum shot out, as Penny's flowed free. Each one gasped and moaned. Dale shivered as Penny quaked around him.

"PENNY!! OHHHH GOD YESSSS!!!"

Dale and Penny looked over to Mark, his hand covered in the hot, liquid fire that had shot out of his body. He watched as Dale and Penny slowly began their descent from the climatic finish of his fantasy. His hand stroked his own cock, the seed covering his palm, knuckles and balls. Mark's eyes could barely make out the image of Dale leaving his wife's body, and exiting the room.

He lay there spent, and exhausted. Penny rose from the bed took his hand and led him back to the sloppy wet blankets. Together they pushed the blankets away, and crawled on top of the sheets, only a few dots of cum had soaked through. Mark held his wife, kissed her face, then her lips. Words of love covered her ears, as he held her close. The couple slept through the rest of the night, and found themselves the next morning, looking forward to their next set of adventures.