Mark's Special Birthday Gift

Story Info
Wife plans unusual surprise party for husband's birthday.
8k words
3.71
127.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarJan
MarJan
16 Followers

Mark and Janine had been married for almost 7 years. He was 36 and she was 29, both successful in their careers. He had his own consulting business and she worked part time as an interior decorator for her best friend Tina who owned her own business. Mark and Jan both enjoyed lovemaking and were always looking for new ways to keep the spark between them burning bright. That was one of the reasons Mark enjoyed Janine, or Jan as everyone called her. She always enjoyed exciting sex. Not like Mark's first wife, who for 4 years made their sex life an infrequent routine and boring. He did have a beautiful young daughter by his marriage to her and got to visit her regularly, but Jan brought a new excitement into his life that he had never had before. Mark and Jan had planned to start a family in the next year and knew it was going to probably put a damper on their sex activities. But for now, they looked for new ideas that would add spice and had decided that bringing others in to enjoy their sex was acceptable to both of them.

Mark's birthday was a couple of weeks away. Tina was sitting in the kitchen, sipping some wine and watching her best friend and sometimes employee Jan prepare the salad for the evening meal as they talked. She sat on the barstool and watched Jan on the other side of the large island that separated the kitchen and breakfast nook area. She admired Jan's attractive features. Her pretty face, firm athletic figure, full breasts, long legs, and she was smart too. Clients loved her. Tina on the other hand, thought that being 5'2", thin, barely 95 pounds, with size 32B breasts, and maybe cute, but not especially pretty facial features, made clients think she might be the owners little daughter, not the owner of a successful interior decorating business. Tiny Tina as Mark called her. Although the girls worked out together at a fitness gym twice a week, there was a drastic difference in their physical appearance.

"So what did you have in mind?" asked Tina.

"I don't have a clue right now, what do you get the man who has everything?" replied Jan as she washed the vegetables.

"Maybe a vacation cruise or something like that," said Tina taking another sip.

"We have been on cruises, I need to think of something a little more unusual or exciting," said Jan.

"Well, find a cruise just for nudists then, I think that would be unusual and exciting. And from what you have told me about some of your fantasies, you both would enjoy that," Tina said laughing.

"Don't laugh, I've thought about something like that. We've talked before about a cruise just for swingers, but I don't think his schedule will let me plan something like that on this short notice, although we have seriously talked about it," said Jan taking a sip from her glass of wine on the kitchen counter.

"Ok, buy a sexy outfit, tie him up and do a nasty little striptease for him on his birthday," said Tina.

Jan laughed and said, "Already done that."

Jan went on to say, "I was thinking maybe I would hire a hooker, or something like that for his birthday. We have talked about bringing someone else into our bed just for the sex."

"Oh really," Tina said smiling.

"Yes, we have talked about it. Perhaps bring another woman, or man, or both into our lovemaking. He tells me it would be a turn on to watch me with someone else and he knows I'm open to most anything that would excite him," said Jan.

"Even your name has come up a couple of times in that discussion," Jan said smiling back at Tina as she chopped the vegetables.

"Me? Is that Mark's idea, or yours?" said Tina, taking another sip.

Jan looked over at Tina and said with a smile, "Let's say it's an idea we both have thought about and mutually agree on."

Tina got up and walked over to Jan, put her arm around the taller woman's waist and said; "I'm flattered. I have an appointment with a new client in half an hour and have to run, but let me think about this and see if I can come up with some ideas for his birthday and I'll get back to you in the next couple of days."

Tina got up on her tiptoes and gave Jan a quick kiss on the cheek and turned to leave. Jan turned and followed her to the front door and as she was shutting the door behind her friend, called out to her, "Call me."

That night Mark lay in bed watching Jan walk around the room after her shower. She had only a towel around her and admired her firm legs and body. She stood at her vanity, putting one leg up on the little stool and rubbed lotion on her leg. Mark could see under the towel and the sight of her cleanly shaved pussy cause a little stir in his manhood.

She put the other leg up and rubbed lotion on it as he said, "You look good enough to eat. How about come over here and give me a taste."

She smiled and said, "Oh? You want some of this?" And she opened her towel, holding the sides out with her arms spread, displaying her bare body.

Mark said, " Oh yes, I want some of that tonight."

Jan dropped the towel and walked over to the bed, standing just out of reach. "What are you going to give me for it?" she said with her hands on her hips and a wicked smile.

Mark pulled the covers back, showing his nudity and that his cock was already getting aroused.

She said, "It doesn't look like it's quite ready for me. Why don't you stroke it for me, I'll watch and I'll give you a taste when I think you're ready."

Mark loved it when she took charge and played these little games with him. He began stroking his cock, pulling it with his hand while she put one foot on up on the side of the bed. She reached between her legs and started rubbing two fingers around her clit, which was peeking out of the bare lips. He watched her play with her bald pussy and felt his cock start to grow immediately as he stroked himself in front of her. She spread her legs wide so he had a good view as she pleasured herself. Jan reached up with the other hand and tugged at one of her nipples, pulling and pinching to make it grow. Then she cupped her full breast, lifted it, and bending her head down, opened her mouth and licked the nipple. All the time she was rubbing herself and biting her own nipple, Jan kept looking into Mark's eyes, seeing how her lustful behavior was affecting him.

Jan could see his that his hand was slick with his precum as Mark stroked his full erection. She said, "I think you can have your taste now," and knelt on the side of the bed with her legs parted. Mark, while still lying on his side, leaned over and started licking her clit, tasting how wet she was. Jan reached over and continued stroking his stiff cock while his tongue danced between her legs. She felt an orgasm building and put both hands behind his head, holding him tight to her soaking pussy lips.

"I'm going to come…fuck me with your tongue…faster," she panted.

Mark worked his tongue faster in and out, back and forth across her clit and was rewarded with a warm gush onto his lips and tongue. He licked softly, planting light kisses, tasting the juices, until her orgasm had mostly subsided. She leaned down and kissed his wet mouth, licking his lips to taste herself. Then she put her leg over him, straddling his groin and rubbing her dripping wet pussy lips on his throbbing dick. She teased him, sliding up and down slowly on his erection, not letting him penetrate her until he thought he would come without ever entering her. She reached down and grasped his cock, guiding it and slid down slowly until it was fully buried in her. He felt the warmth of her recent orgasm all around his pulsing cock as she buried him fully. Jan sat still, not moving, letting him relax a little. Then she would squeeze using only her vaginal muscles. Mark moaned as he enjoyed her teasing.

"You like that?" she said.

"Oh yes," he meekly replied, trying to relax and make the pleasurable moment last.

Jan said, "Imagine if there was someone else here, maybe licking your balls while I sit on your cock." She felt his cock twitch inside her as she spoke and tightened herself around him again.

"Or maybe another woman, sitting on your face right now, trying to smother you, while I squeeze your cock with my pussy." she said as she gave him another squeeze. Again his cock pulsed and his hips began to move uncontrollably under her. He loved it when she talked like a hot nasty slut.

"Imagine looking up right now, and maybe seeing another man standing on the bed, you watch me suck him while riding your nice hard cock at the same time." Jan said as she felt him twitch deep insider her again.

"Would you like that? To see me pleasure two cocks at the same time?"

"Oh yes." he quickly said with his eyes closed tight, seeing all she was describing.

"Or maybe watching me licking a wet pussy while you fuck me with your hard cock. Imagine Tina standing here above you, legs spread over us, my tongue licking her, while I squeeze your cock." she said and then gave his cock and another strong jolt with her vaginal muscles.

Mark couldn't take anymore. The images she was painting were just too much for him. He erupted, grabbing her by the hips; he began violently bucking up, bouncing her almost off his exploding cock. She reached forward and twisted each of his nipples with her thumb and forefingers. She felt the hot come shooting inside her as he bucked under her, filling her while she hunched his cock, trying to pull every drop from him. Mark finally stopped bouncing under her although she could still feel his cock throbbing inside her. He panted and struggled to get his breath back. They could both hear the squishy sounds coming from between her legs as she continued to rock slowly on his still throbbing and slippery member.

"I think you liked my nasty thoughts," she said as she felt his erection fading and the white lava escaping her pussy and running down onto his groin.

"Oh yes… I think…. that was… the best… ever." he said between his still labored breathing.

Jan realized she was hot again as she continued to move her hips on his. The nasty visions she spoke to heighten Mark's orgasm had turned her on as well. And watching and feeling his eruption, the feel of him coming deep inside her, had put her very close to another climax.

"Mark, I'm hot again." she said in a rather demanding voice as she continued to squirm on top of him.

"Honey, I love you, but I don't think I'm going to be ready for a little while, after what you just did to me." he said.

She leaned over, kissing his cheek, she whispered in his ear, "Maybe you would like another taste."

Mark didn't mind eating her pussy after he had filled it with his cum; he had done it before. It was just that after he came, his mood was more for a quick shower and some sleep. Jan knew she would have to keep feeding his imagination to keep him in the mood for just a few more minutes.

While still straddling him, Jan moved up his body. She grabbed his wrists and brought his arms over his head and pinned them to the bed. She knew he like it when she took control with him. She moved up his body, dragging her full breasts across his chest and then his face. She wiggled her shoulders a little, lightly slapping his face with her full tits. Then moved a little higher until her knees were on each side of his head, and sat upright on him, her dripping pussy exposed inches in front of his face. He could see the white ooze coming from between her full pussy lips and he knew he had filled her completely.

Jan looked down at him and said, "You fucked me with your beautiful cock, now I want you to fuck me with your tongue." And she moved slightly forward and started rubbing her wet pussy lips on his face. Mark started licking, tasting the mixture of their juices as she rubbed herself all over his face. She began to come almost immediately. Mark stuck out his tongue, keeping it stiff and let her hunch on it, pleasuring herself. His face wet and slippery from the juices, she rubbed faster, all over his slick face. Her thighs tightened around his head, holding him still as her spasms slowly ebbed to just a sporadic tingle. Jan slid down his body and kissed him, for the second time that night, tasting herself on his lips.

Tina called a few days later, about a week before Mark's birthday, to see if Jan was going to be at the gym that afternoon, that she had an idea for Mark's birthday gift. Jan asked what it was and Tina said, "It's a little complicated, meet me at the gym and I'll explain."

The girls met at their usual time, changed and went to the various exercise stations and Tina kept telling Jan, "Not now, too many people around." After the workout, they stripped their sweaty clothes in the locker room and with both wrapped in towels, walked to the steam room. Jan's full figure and tall frame was barely covered by the small cotton gym towel and she had to hold it closed walking through the locker room to the steam room. In contrast, the towel wrapped around Tina's thin body easily covered her small physique. Finally, they were alone. Sitting on the tiled seat close together, with occasional bursts of steam shooting into the small tiled room, Tina outlined her proposal and Jan thought it was a really unique "gift" although a bit unusual. Tina told her about a friend who would help deliver the present on Mark's birthday. Jan was intrigued as Tina described her friend. Between the heat and steam, and partly from the images of the upcoming "birthday party", Jan began to open and close her towel quickly trying to get some air circulating around her sweaty body. Tina watched as Jan's naked breasts rose and fell as her arms waved back and forth with the towel just around her back. Tina questioned Jan about how far they should go with it, how much would Mark really like for his birthday. Jan recalled all the erotic discussions she and Mark had had about their sexual fantasies, what they would like to try, what they thought their limits might be, but wouldn't know without trying new things. The girls worked out the details.

As their discussion concluded, Tina asked her friend, who was now sitting naked next to her except for the white towel laying across her lap, "Now, you are sure about this, you really want this, all of it?"

Jan leaned over, her full sweaty breast touching the arm of her friend and with her wicked smile said, "Oh yes, I want all of it, just as we discussed it." Jan then gave a Tina a quick kiss on the cheek, but didn't move her face away.

Tina said smiling, "I don't usually do this sort of thing with my employees, against company policy and all." And Tina returned the kiss pressing her lips to her best friend's lips. Their tongues danced together as Tina's hand reached up and gently held Jan's full breast. They sat kissing softly for a moment as Tina beginning to pull on Jan's sweaty nipple, wanting it in her mouth. Tina left her friends mouth and began to kiss and lick the salty sweat trickling down her neck to her breast. Jan pushed her hard aching nipple toward her friend's mouth, telling her, "Bite it."

As Tina sucked the wet nipple into her mouth, the large wooden door to the steam room swung open and two young girls, laughing and talking as they enter interrupted the moment. Jan and Tina quickly straightened up. The new girls then noticed Jan and Tina sitting quietly and one of them playfully said, "You two didn't steam this place up like this, did you?" They all laughed. Jan and Tina looked at each other smiling knowing that they were going to finish the kiss eventually.

Friday afternoon, the day before Mark's birthday, Tina called her friend and asked, "Are you still game for this?" To which Jan replied, "Oh yes, everything will be ready."

Mark and Jan's evening was pretty routine. They had a nice dinner, a little wine as they watched some TV, showered and went to bed. Mark began making some advances by putting his hands on Jan's waist as they lay under the sheets and rutting his crotch up behind her. "How about some lovin' for the birthday boy?" he asked.

"Not tonight, I'm a little tired and besides, it's not your birthday until tomorrow." she told him as she yawned and pulled the covers up a little. It had been a long week and he needed some rest so he agreed and in about 15 minutes she could tell by his breathing, he was in a hard sleep. Jan waited a few more minutes and then eased out of the bed. She quietly left the room, went downstairs and unlocked the back door. She crawled back into bed and listened as Mark continued sleeping. Jan didn't know if she could go to sleep, but tried since it might be a long night.

Hours later, Mark, half asleep, sat up, listening quietly in the dark. Jan awoke from her erotic dream and asked, "What's the matter?" "Shhhhhh, I thought I heard something." he whispered.

Then the door to the bedroom made a loud bang as it was flung open and the bright light blinded him. The sound of the door banging the wall startled them both.

"Don't either of you move, there is a gun pointed at you. We don't want to hurt you, but if you resist, we will," said a deep husky voice.

Mark tried to shield his eyes from the strong light being shown in his eyes that kept him blinded. Jan also looked to the door and was blinded, as there was two separate lights, one pointed into each of their faces.

"What do you want," asked Mark, his hand out in front of his face, trying to see who was at the door.

"Shut up and both of you sit up, back against the headboard, and put your hands on top of your heads," came the reply from the husky voice again.

Mark and Jan did as told, sitting up on the bed, with their hands on their heads like POW's. As their eyes began to adjust to the light in the room, they still couldn't see the intruders, but could see there was two persons, each with a strong flashlight pointed at them.

"There is money and credit cards in my wallet on the dresser, it's all we have of any value, just take it and leave," Mark said into the spotlight as one of the dark shapes moved about the room.

"Shut up I said, we'll take what we want and if you cooperate, you won't get hurt," said the deep voice again.

Both Mark and Jan closed their eyes, with their hands on their heads, as the two dark shapes moved through the room, to the dresser, her bureau, and then one leaving the room and returning.

"I think we have what we want, but there is one more thing…," said the deep voice behind the light shining into Mark's face, "Your lady, she looks pretty nice, I want to see more of her, so mister, pull her top up for me and show me your lady's tits."

"What? No way are you going to…" Mark started to say and then he heard a click. The room fell silent. Was it a gun he thought to himself?

"Do it or else somebody gets hurt mister," said the voice in the dark.

Mark looked at Jan, and she said, "Just do it, so we don't get hurt, its not worth it."

Mark slowly reached over and lifted the flimsy pajama top up to her neck, showing her full bare breasts, which seemed to stick out proudly because her hands were on top of her head. The room was still as all quietly watched as Jan's nipples began to harden. Mark was embarrassed, knowing that he was displaying his wife's beautiful breasts, and that somehow she was a little aroused by what was happening.

"That's it, I've got to see a little more of this bitch, but I don't trust you mister, so we have to do something with you," said the voice still in the shadows, "Tie him up."

The silent partner put the long flashlight on the dresser table with the light illuminating the ceiling casting a soft eerie glow over the room. Finally, Mark and Jan could see a little of the two strangers. The silent, shorter of the two pulled a chair from the corner of the room and placed it at the corner of the king size bed. Mark could see the person wore a baggy sweatshirt, sweatpants and a ski mask with only the eyes and mouth open. He still couldn't see the larger person with the husky voice because of the light still being pointed into his eyes, but he could tell it was a large person.

MarJan
MarJan
16 Followers