Markus Bangs his Grandmother

Story Info
Stuck sharing a hotel room, they do it.
2.7k words
4.27
455.3k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week after I graduated from High School my mom insisted that I drive my grandmother to my cousin's wedding. It wasn't the way I wanted to spend a weekend, I would have rather gone out with my friends that weekend but I wasn't given much of a choice in the matter.

I drove my car to her house about an hour away, then we drove the rest of the way in her car. We got to the hotel where the reception was going to be and where we were going to be staying. We had a bit of trouble checking in, it seems that they didn't have the reservation for our rooms. This was a problem because the hotel was full, after a long fight they told us that if someone canceled or didn't show up by five for a room that wasn't guaranteed. With nothing else to do, we went over to my aunt's house, at five she called over to the hotel and they said they had ONE room for us, she took it. During the summer in a resort town, we were pretty lucky and having a room in the same hotel as the reception made things a lot simpler.

After a late dinner we went to check into the hotel. When we got up to our room we got another surprise, there was only one bed. A king sized bed but still only one bed. I think my grandmother was even more worried about it than I was. She quickly called downstairs and tried to get a different room but no luck. So I was going to have to sleep in the same bed as my grandmother.

We took turns in the bathroom, I went first, and quickly climbed under the covers. She turned out the lights before she went into the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing a long-sleeved button up nightshirt. I was a bit surprised to see that her legs look sort of nice, then I thought "ick, dude that is your grandmother." She got in bed and we said goodnight and after a while I fell asleep. Around three in the morning I woke up and heard her snoring loudly. I rolled over and saw that she had the covers tossed off of her. I tried to fall back asleep but it was difficult with her snoring. Whenever I looked over at her there was a small slit of light coming between the blinds that was right over her breasts, I kept finding myself sitting up and looking down at her breasts. After about half an hour of mental debate I carefully reached over and started to unbutton her shirt. My hands were trembling as I slowly, carefully unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her breasts. When I looked down I figured out why she wanted to get into bed while it was dark, instead of panties she had on an adult diaper. I hate to admit this but it didn't gross me out at all.

I wanted to touch her breasts, she has large breasts, but not huge, D cup and while saggy, not totally deflated they looked very touchable in the dim light flowing in to our room. I had a major erection, I jacked off looking down at her while she kept snoring. After I came I quickly buttoned her shirt back up, and felt very luck that I didn't get caught. The next morning the alarm went off, and she rolled over and said she would go take a quick shower, I didn't mind I thought I could get a bit more sleep while she showered, I didn't need to get ready yet. I couldn't help but watch her get out of bed, I was hoping to get a glimpse of her ass as she got out of bed but her shirt was long enough to cover up her rear end.

She took about two steps towards the bathroom and I was about to shut my eyes when she turned to face me. She looked at me, then down at her shirt, then back at me, then back down at her shirt then pulled at it a bit, showing me where it was buttoned up wrong, I felt my face flush as I realized that I skipped one of the button holes when I buttoned her shirt back up. I waited for her to start to yell at me but she just turned and went into the bathroom, I didn't know what she was thinking, I just hope that maybe she wasn't sure that it was my fault.

She took quite a while in the shower, and came out and told me that she would meet me later, all the women were going out to get their hair done before the wedding. I went back to sleep for a couple of hours, then went to take a shower. I got a bit curious and looked in the trash can in the bathroom, and I found her diaper tucked into the bottom of the can covered by some tissue and other things. I took it out and looked at it for a bit, as gross as it sounds I couldn't help wonder what it would be like to wear one, and right before I put it back I the trash I put it up to my face and sniffed it, smelling her urine in it.

I took my shower then tossed on some clothes ran downstairs just in time to catch the end of the free breakfast, then I went back to the room watched a bit of TV then got dressed for the wedding. My aunt was taking my grandmother to the wedding, so all I had to do was drive over to the church just in time for the start of the wedding, I got to skip all the junk before it started.

After the wedding I drove with my grandmother back to the hotel for the reception. After dinner and a few drinks the dancing started. Originally I had hoped to pick up some bride's maid but without a room of my own to take her to I didn't think I had much of a chance. And as it turned out all of the women under 30 all had dates, so being one of the only males there without a formal escort I kept being dragged out onto the dance floor, by aunts and other older women including my grandmother.

The first time I danced with her I was a bit embarrassed, I kept wondering what she was thinking. The last dance with her was a slow dance and we had both drank a bit of champagne she held me close with her large breasts pressing against me. I started to get an erection, I'm sure she could feel it growing hard as we pressed against each other, but she didn't' say anything or pull away at all. Grandma went up to the room about half an hour before I did. When I got upstairs she was already in bed, and by the time I finished in the bathroom she was already snoring. I got in bed next to her, when I did I pulled the covers down off of her, exposing her all the way down to her knees. I waited just a bit to see if she would wake up but she kept right on snoring. Without thinking too much about it I began to unbutton her shirt once more. After I exposed her breasts once more, I looked down at her and thought about touching them.

Without the champagne I'm sure I would have never dared to touch her but I was a bit buzzed so after a bit of thought I gently reached down and softly cupped them in my hands. I had only planned to touch them a but then quickly button up her shirt, but once I started I couldn't help touching her more and more. She started to move just a bit as I caressed her breasts more, I was sure she was about to wake up but I was too aroused to care, I was rolling her nipples between my finger tips as her eyes opened.

"What are you doing?" she asked, I didn't respond I just kept touching her breast, I was sure this was my last chance to ever touch her like this. But to my surprise she didn't say anything else or push me away, she just looked up at me as caressed her body. I began to kiss her breasts sucking her nipples, the nipples were my mom was fed, I reached down and rubbed her crotch feeling the swollen diaper, rubbing her cunt through it. I kissed her stomach then I kissed her right above the diaper, slowly I unfastened and took it off of her. I was shocked to see how hairy she was, I had never seen a bush that large. There was no way she could ever wear a bikini to the pool, she would have hair sticking out all over if she did. I started to lick her sucking on her clit tasting her juices, she began to moan, softly at first then louder.

She softly said "Come on, do it, put it in me." She didn't have to tell me twice, I jumped up and almost ripped off my shirt and underwear. She spread her legs and pulled me to her as I slipped inside of her. I came pretty quickly, I was so turned on I didn't last much over a minuet. I came just as she was starting to really moan. After I came I pulled out and started to eat her again, and I soon had her moaning louder than before. She came with an explosion of juices and with a vocal explosion as well, I had never heard a woman moan like that. Hearing her like that made me hard again, I got back up next to her and started to kiss her, I wanted her to taste her juices on my lips, after all I tasted my cum out of her cunt. I had my erection pressed against her leg as we kissed, I was caressing her breasts as we kissed. After we kissed for some time she pushed me away, for a moment I thought she was upset or something. But right after she pushed me away she rolled over and got on all fours on the bed her rather large ass sticking in the air.

I got on my knees behind her, and right before I was going to put it into her once more, I had an idea, "Can I turn on the lights?" I asked her.

After a moment of silence she said "ok" I jumped up and switched on the lights, god she looked so inviting on the bed on all fours with her ass pointing at me. I jumped back behind her and grabbed her hips and slowly guided myself into her. I slid all the way in as she pressed her ass back against me, rubbing her soft ass, her skin was silky smooth, sagging just a bit on her round ass. As I fucked her I spread her ass cheeks so I could look at her asshole better. The dark pink looked so cool I rubbed it with my finger, that caused her to moan as I did. I tried to insert a finger into her butt, without lube it didn't slid in though. I was about to cum again but I wanted to hold off longer, so I pulled out of her spread her ass cheeks wide and started to lick her asshole, running my tongue around it, sticking it inside as far as I could. This caused her to moan loudly and made her body quiver. She began to cum, moaning "oh.. oh yea… Oh yes, Oh Yes, Yes, YES, YES!!!" louder and louder then she shouted out "Fuck ME, Stick it in ME" I got back up and rammed my cock into her. As soon was inside of her she started to cum once more. I was ramming into her as hard as I could fucking her as hard as I could.

She kept moaning "YES, YES" as we fucked I was so turned on that I came real quick, but I kept fucking her until I started to grow soft inside of her. Then we both collapsed back onto the bed. After we caught our breath a bit we began to kiss again, I let my fingers play with her bush, it was so large and felt so good. We talked a bit, she confessed to me that she had not had sex in years, the last time was three years before my grandfather passed away, some quick math and I thought 7 years with no sex, no wonder she came so hard.

She pushed me down on my back then got between my legs and put my cock into her mouth, softly sucking me, she gently sucked me until I got hard once more, and that didn't take long. Then she crawled up and got up and then lowered herself onto me. I let out a loud "OHHH" as I slid into her.

She slowly fucked me, gently rocking up and down, back and forth on my cock. It was my turn to just moan and moan, but I wasn't nearly as loud as she was. Slowly she started to moan once more, I could tell she was building to another orgasm, and so was I after cuming twice already I was finally able to control myself a bit. I held back as long as I could but I still came before she did, crying out "OH SHIT" several times I came inside her once more, then as soon as I finished she started to cum "OH YES, OH YES!!" she cried out as she came.

After that we were both spent, she fell asleep in my arms, we woke up a bit later than we wanted but it was no big deal, we didn't have anything planned that day except for a drive home. We got into the shower together and took a long hot shower, taking turns washing each other. After that we packed up and got ready to leave. As we went out into the hallway she was having a bit of trouble with her suitcase, I said "let me take that grandma" as I looked the couple next door was coming out of their room at the same time we were. The gentleman looked at me and mouthed the word "grandma" in total shock as he looked at us, I guess he heard us fucking the night before. Oh well it was far too late to worry about that now.

We checked out of the hotel and got in her car for the long drive home. Almost eight hours later we arrived at her house, and I still had an hour's drive to get home. I took her things inside for her, I wasn't sure what I should be doing, we had not talked about last night at all on the drive home, I thought maybe she was going to pretend it didn't happen, or maybe she was upset about it, I wasn't sure. After I put her things in her room, she stood there obviously a bit unsure about what to say as well. Finally she said "why don't you stay here tonight, it is sort of late" well it wasn't very late, it wasn't even seven at night yet.

But I quickly said "sure" I called my parents and told them that I was going to spend the night at her house, mom was very happy to hear that, I'm sure she wouldn't be happy if she knew why I wanted to spend the night, or maybe she would?

That night we fucked twice, and I ate her over and over. When I got home I changed my plans or college, if I stayed with my grandmother I would have a free place to stay and some other fringe benefits.

Markus