Marla. A Hot Married Party Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has gotton in touch with most of the 15 or so of my "regulars". Those are the guys that I've dated regularly and that both Ted and I know and trust to be safe and clean. 12 of them have committed to meeting us New Year's eve for a wild fuck fest.

I always use condoms unless we both know the guys VERY well, but I really don't like them. These are the guys that we have known long enough now, as well as their wives or girlfriends, that we don't feel the need to have to use condoms with.

Finally! A gangbang where I can fuck and fuck and fuck without those damned rubbers! I love the feel and taste of hot, sticky cum deep inside my ass, pussy and throat. as well as the feel of cum being shot all over my ass, tits, face, hair. ALL OVER AND ALL INSIDE MY ALWAYS HOT BODY!!!

But that WILL be another story.

In the meantime....

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

My husband, Ted, is the creative genius of the family. It was his idea to first put these stories into written form, and he's the talent that wrote this one from my memories. So to him I owe the actual written accounts.

What I supply is my always wet pussy, hot, and still tight ass and lips that love to suck a hot cock down to the balls and drain it dry deep down my throat.

I am, then, the "research" side of the family, and oh, how I love my research!

We BOTH add our vivid memories the parties, although this one, of course, is from my

memories alone.

As for me, I am 5' 6" tall, and weigh 123 lbs. I was blessed with a pretty face and a nice body, and I spend a lot of time and effort to keep it that way for my husband, and now for all the other men and women that so completely enjoy it! I have long auburn hair and long legs, a slim waist and flat stomach. I have been told many times that I have as ass to die for, and as for the lips I used to think were a little TOO full, men keep telling me what my husband always says, that they are "just perfect for sucking cock".

I definitely have more than my fair share of female vanity. Even the Marla of last December, before we first started this new and hot life, enjoyed dressing very feminine, although classy.

I enjoyed being whistled at, flirted with, and

yes, even propositioned. I might have turned a nasty look to the guy who is flirting or propositioning, but even then, a hot tingle traveled up and down my spine just from hearing it! Now, a whistle or a flirt, or a proposition will just as likely get a "peek" at the very least, in return.

I hope you enjoy reading these stories. I CERTAINLY ENJOY LIVING THEM!

Love and licks,

Marla

12