Marla Ch. 03

Story Info
Marla & Buddy wake up to new day of pleasure.
4.1k words
4.67
114.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Marla Harris woke up and realized it was daylight. She turned her head, expecting Buddy, her teenage lover, to be lying next to her, and was disappointed that he wasn't. "Did...did he go home?" she wondered. Then she realized the house was filling with the smell of cooking bacon and realized the young man had gotten up and was cooking breakfast. "I'm impressed," she thought. Come to think of it, other than her mother, nobody had ever cooked breakfast for her. She threw back the covers and looked down at her body. Dried remnants of love-making remained on her neatly trimmed pubic hair. "Buddy really is incredible," she mused as she swung her slim legs over the side of the bed and sat up.

A few minutes later, wearing her fluffy terrycloth robe, Marla walked into the kitchen. Buddy, wearing his shorts and T-shirt, was standing at the stove and flipping a pancake, looked over at her and smiled. "You don't mind that I'm making breakfast, do you?" he asked.

"God, no," Marla replied. "I think it's wonderful. I'm starved."

"I was, too," the young man said. He flipped the last of the pancakes he'd made onto an oven-safe plate and put it in the oven to stay warm. Then he turned and walked across the kitchen to where Mrs. Harris was standing. Before she could do or say anything, he'd untied the sash around her robe, opened it, and slid his hands around her waist.

"Buddy!" Marla gasped. She felt herself being pulled into the young man's arms. Then his lips pressed against hers and feelings just like those she recalled from the day before began exploding through her body. She felt his hands sliding down and cupping her bottom. He pulled her against him and the intensity of the thrill she was feeling intensified when she felt the swollen mass at his middle pressing against her belly. "He still wants me!" she thought, elated. She slid her arms around him and began kissing him back with the same level of fervor he was kissing her. She loved how it felt to have his tongue plunging into her mouth and to have his hands squeezing her bare bottom. Her teenage neighbor seemed to have the ability to make her feel like a teenager, too. It had been ages since she'd felt so alive, so desired, so sexual. She should have seduced him ages ago.

"Is...isn't our breakfast going to get cold?" she gasped between kisses.

"It will stay warm in the oven," Buddy replied. He chuckled, "and we'll keep each other warm, OK?"

"God, yes!" Marla responded. She plastered her mouth against the young man's again. She felt him moving her, turning her, walking her backward while they kissed, and assumed he might be guiding her back to the bedroom. When her bottom came in contact with the edge of the kitchen table, she knew she was wrong. "He...he can't be planning to..." before she could finish the thought, she felt herself being lifted onto the table. The minute she was on the table, Buddy's hands slid up and began toying with her breasts. Marla groaned softly. He was so wonderful! He knew exactly what it took to turn her on! She wasn't totally sure that he planned for them to make love there in the kitchen, but the wildness of the idea was arousing. "Oh, Buddy!" she exclaimed when she felt him positioning the tip of his erection at her vaginal opening. He did intend for them to make love in the kitchen! "Oh, Buddy, yes!" she exclaimed. "Take me, darling! Oh, darling!" Having him sliding into her was so wonderful!

Once Buddy was all the way in Marla's lovely body, he clasped her buttocks in his hands and began thrusting. At first he hadn't been sure they'd be able to make it there in the kitchen, but it turned out the table was almost exactly the right height. He felt Marla's - he still had problems not thinking of her as Mrs. Harris - arms slide around his neck and her legs wrap around him while he continued thrusting into her. God, if he'd only known how wonderful it felt to make love to a woman, he'd have tried harder to lose his virginity years ago.

"Buddy! Oh, God, Buddy!" Marla groaned as the young man plunged into her. They were making love in her kitchen, in broad daylight, and the curtains on the windows were pulled back. She desperately hoped nobody would show up at her back door. She could feel things, wonderful things, building up inside her and knew it wouldn't be long before Buddy drove her once more to the peak of delight she'd come to expect in the short time they'd been making love. "Take...me...Buddy! Please, Buddy! Take...me! I...I need you! Oh, God, Buddy, I need you so much!" she babbled.

"Uhhh! Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Buddy groaned in reply. This was all way too wild. He wasn't going to be able to hold out as long as he wanted to. He experienced a brief moment of fear that he was going to come too soon, then it no longer mattered as powerful sensations of ecstasy exploded through him and he felt his insides pumping his hot juices into Marla.

"Buddy! Oh, God! That's so hot!" Marla cried when she felt the young man's fluids start to gush into her. Then all she felt was whirling, spinning, spreading feelings of absolute and total joy as his explosion triggered hers. "Oh, Buddy! Ohhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, clinging to him, savoring once more how wonderful he always seemed to be able to make her feel.

After their orgasms ran their course, the two lovers clung to each other, letting their bodies settle down. Finally Marla leaned back and smiled at Buddy. "My God!" she exclaimed. "You are incredible!"

"You aren't so bad yourself," Buddy replied, grinning.

"What a way to wake up," Marla said.

"You ready to eat now?" Buddy said. "I don't know about you, but I'm starved."

"I am, too," Marla said. Buddy stepped back, bent, and pulled up his shorts. She slid off the table and belted her bathrobe back around her. They set the table, Buddy got the food out of the oven and Marla got butter and syrup out of the refrigerator.

"You want some coffee?" Buddy asked.

"You made coffee?" Marla asked, surprised.

"My folks say they can't start the day without it," he chuckled.

"I'd love a cup," she said. "Black."

After we finish breakfast, I need to take a shower," Marla said while they ate. She looked across the table at the young man and grinned. "And I think I'm going to need your help with that."

Buddy grinned back at her. "Awesome," he said. "Can I stay here with you until my folks get back?"

"I'd love that," Marla said, thrilled. "But won't your folks worry if they try calling and you aren't there?"

"They usually call my cell phone," Buddy said. "And I always have it with me, so..."

"Wonderful," Marla said. She stood up. "I was just thinking, before I take my shower, I think I'm going to change the bed."

Buddy got up and said, "I'll help."

"You don't have to," Marla said.

"I want to help," the young man said as they walked down the hall toward the master bedroom. "I don't mind. Sometimes I help Mom change the beds."

Once they were in the bedroom, Marla walked over to the bed and bent over to start stripping off the sheets. She expected Buddy to go to the other side of the bed and was surprised when she felt him pressing against her from the rear. She was even more surprised to feel his erection and to feel her vagina moistening in response to the wonderful discovery. "Buddy!" she exclaimed. "What are...?" She felt the young man back up a little and pull up her robe, then his erection nudged against her naked bottom. She could feel it moving and, seconds before it slid into her, she realized what he was going to do. "Oh, God, Buddy!" she murmured when his erection slid into her. "Don't you ever get tired of doing this?"

"Nope," the teenager replied. He grabbed her hips and began plunging his erection into her. "Do you?"

"Ah...no...no way!" Marla replied. He was incredible. He never seemed to get tired of making love to her.

"You...like...this?" Buddy asked as he kept lunging against her.

"God, yes!" Marla replied. She had lowered herself so the upper part of her body was lying on the bed while the young man's erection continued to slide in and out of her and make her crazier and crazier with need. "I never really knew what good sex was," she thought as she felt her body once more begin the ascent to the peak of pleasure she knew she'd experience with her young neighbor.

Buddy had really intended to help Marla change the bed, but when she bent over, other ideas filled his mind and, impulsively, he acted on them. Boy, was he ever glad he did. He, too, could feel the signs his body was responding powerfully to being joined with hers. His insides were tightening slowly, but steadily, building to the point where he knew it wouldn't be too much longer before he came. He leaned forward, reached under her and untied the sash holding her robe closed, then he grabbed her bared breasts and felt the rigid nipples pressing against his palms. That was all it took. "Oh, God, Marla!" he groaned. "I...I can't wait! Oh, God! Unnnnnhhhhhh!!!" Wrenching, wonderful sensations filled his middle and he felt his hot juices jetting into her.

Buddy's hot fluids began exploding into her sent Marla spinning over the top, into the magical world of bliss she'd come to expect with the teenager. "Yes, Buddy! Oh, God, please take me! Take meeeee! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried as her body went into spasms of ecstasy.

"We were supposed to be changing the sheets, not making them messier," Marla teased as they lay on their backs on the bed next to each other on the bed once they'd calmed down.

Buddy chuckled. "I know, but if we'd changed the sheets, then we'd have messed up the clean ones and..."

"OK, OK, I get it," Marla laughed. "You have an answer for everything, don't you?"

"Just about everything," Buddy said.

"What?" Marla was confused.

"I have an answer for just about everything," Buddy explained.

His somewhat cryptic reply intrigued Marla. She rolled on her side so she was facing him. "What don't you have an answer for?" she asked.

Buddy turned on his side facing her. "Lots of things," he said, his face very serious. "Mostly I can't quite figure out how all this...you and me, I mean...how it all happened."

"Buddy, does what we're doing bother you?" Marla asked, fearing he would say it did.

Buddy shook his head actively. "No way! Yesterday and today, they're the best days I ever had in my entire life! God! I've dreamed about you for so many years and..." A startled look formed on his face and he got very red. "I...I'm sorry, I..."

Marla stroked his ruddy face with her fingers. "Buddy, don't be embarrassed. I...I guess I've known you had a crush on me for years. I...I just never really thought anything would come of it."

"Are you sorry we did what we did?" Buddy asked.

It was Marla's turn to shake her head. "Not in the least," she told the young man. She smiled. "And I have to agree with you. Yesterday and today have been the best days of my life, too."

"Really?" Buddy said, looking a bit surprised.

"Really," Marla said. She leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips. "Now let's get this bed changed and get that shower I was talking about."

"Yeah, let's do that!" Buddy agreed.

A few minutes later they were naked in the big shower in Marla's bathroom, rubbing suds-filled washcloths over each other's bodies. Marla was delighted when she felt Buddy's erection slap against her leg. "I knew we couldn't do this without getting turned on," she mused. Her insides were churning with arousal, too. The young man was clearly using all he'd learned about her erogenous zones and it felt as if he was touching all of them over and over as he moved the lathery washcloth over her body. She moved her washcloth down between them and began working it back and forth over his rampant erection.

"Oh, God, that feels so good," Buddy exclaimed.

"What you're doing to me feels pretty good, too," Marla told him.

"I never knew taking a shower could feel this good," the young man said.

"Actually, I didn't either," Marla said. She was surprised how many new experiences she'd had with Buddy. She and the young man had done so many things her husband had never shown any interest in. Delightful things, like what they were doing right then. She decided she wanted to do something special for Buddy, something she knew he'd like. "I think I need to make sure this..." She gave his erection a gentle squeeze. "...is clean," she murmured and sank to her knees. She carefully rinsed all the soap off the erect organ she held in her hand, looking up at Buddy from time to time as she did. His face was ruddy and his eyes were wild.

Once she was sure all of the soap was rinsed from the young man's penis, she began kissing and licking it, moving from the base to the tip, then back again. She could feel her young lover begin to tremble and heard his soft moans as she worked on him. She trailed her tongue along the raised ridge along the side of the swollen tube caused by a vein, then licked off the sticky fluid that had seeped from the tip. While she was doing that, she held his swollen balls in her hand, cupping them gently. She trailed her tongue down along another vein ridge and felt Buddy's trembling get more pronounced. His moans were almost constant now.

The last thing Buddy expected when he got in the shower with Marla was that she'd give him the kind of stupendous blow job she was giving him right then. She was making him crazy, licking and kissing his erection. He thought he'd already felt as good as it was possible to feel, but now he wasn't sure. The things she was doing to him felt incredible. She had him right on the verge of coming, but somehow or other managed not to let him actually come. He knew she hadn't taken him in her mouth yet, and was sure that the minute she did, he wasn't going to be able to keep from exploding in her mouth. His legs were getting wobbly so he took a step back and leaned against the shower wall so he wouldn't fall.

Marla couldn't believe how much she was enjoying what she was doing to Buddy. She couldn't imagine why she'd believed kissing and sucking a man's penis was dirty because it wasn't. It was fantastic. At least it was when the penis belonged to Buddy. The moans and gasps the teenager was uttering, plus fact that he seemed to be trembling harder and harder told her the boy was right on the verge of coming. Not wanting his delectable fluids to go to waste, she kissed her way up the swollen, throbbing shaft, swiped her tongue around the tip, then let it slide between her lips and into her mouth.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!!! Oh, God, Marla!!!" Buddy groaned when he felt his penis slipping into her mouth. "I...I gotta come! I...I can't wait any...more!" He felt his loins churning and could feel his fluids being pumped up through what felt like impossibly small channels, then gushers of them burst into Marla's mouth.

Between Buddy's moans and the quivering of his body, Marla knew the young man was about to come, so she wasn't shocked when his hot fluids began to gush into her mouth. She slid her face down onto him as far as it would go and started swallowing. A ripple of delight went through her when the young man's juices began sliding down her throat. Once more she'd experienced a tiny orgasm while servicing Buddy with her mouth and that was a wonderful discovery.

"Uhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Buddy groaned. His legs would no longer hold him so he slowly slid down the shower wall, to a sitting position, as the hot spray pelted both of them. He was surprised that Marla kept sucking him as he slid down. Even after he'd stopped gushing, Marla kept sucking him, and that felt so good it almost hurt. He could finally feel his penis begin to soften and only then did Marla let him slide out of her mouth.

Marla managed to plush herself up so she was on her knees between Buddy's splayed legs and smiled at him. "Was that all right for you?" she asked the spent-looking young man.

"That was unbelievable," Buddy gasped in reply. "It...it was unreal!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Marla chuckled. It made her feel wonderful to see what she'd done for her young lover. "I don't know about you," she continued, "but I think I'm going to get out of the shower before I wrinkle."

"Yeah, me, too," Buddy said.

They both got out of the shower and playfully toweled themselves dry. For once neither of them got particularly aroused, a fact that didn't upset either of them. "Why don't you get dressed while I dry my hair?" Marla suggested as she wrapped a towel around her damp hair.

Buddy's response surprised and delighted her. "Can I help you dry your hair?" he inquired.

"Ah...sure, I...um...I suppose so," Marla said. This was a development she hadn't expected. And it was a delightful one. "Let's go into the bedroom. That's where I keep my hair dryer."

Buddy wasn't exactly sure what he needed to do at first, but with Marla's guidance, he quickly realized what she wanted him to do. Using the hair dryer and a brush, he began blowing the dampness out of her hair.

"This is incredible," Marla thought as Buddy worked. "I can think of a lot of women who would kill to have a gorgeous naked male drying their hair." Her hair may have been drying, but other parts of her were becoming damp.

Buddy was finding the experience quite delightful, too. Drying a beautiful naked lady's hair was a whole lot neater than he'd expected. In fact, it was having an effect on him that toweling her dry didn't have.

Marla felt something poke her bare back. "Buddy, is that what I think it is?" she asked, watching the young man's face in the mirror in front of her. It looked redder as he nodded.

"Ah...yeah...it...it is," Buddy said.

"I don't believe it," Marla said. "You're always horny, aren't you?"

"Ah...I guess, sort of," Buddy replied. "Since yesterday, anyhow."

Marla found his comment endearing. "Oh, Buddy," Marla said. She stood up, turned around, pulled the young man into a hug, and pressed her lips against his. "Come on," she said when the kiss ended. Holding the young man's hand, she led him to the bed. Then she let go of his hand, laid down, and beckoned to him. Because of how wonderful his drying her hair felt, she was as ready to make love as he was.

Buddy stood there, looking up between Marla's spread legs at her glistening vagina. Then he climbed on the bed and felt her grabbing his erection and placing it at her opening.

"Take me now, Buddy," Marla murmured. "Take me, lover, I need you."

The young man lowered his hips and felt his erection sinking into his lover's warm, damp cave while fabulous sensations swept up through his body.

"Oh, yes, Buddy!" Marla groaned as the young man's erection stabbed into her. She couldn't imagine how she'd gotten along so many years without this.

Buddy held his upper body off Marla's while he lunged against her with his hips. This was so incredible. He had no idea it was possible to make love as often as he and Marla had been doing, or that it could keep feeling as good as it did.

"How can he do it as often as he does?" Marla wondered as the young man thrust into her, "And how can it feel so wonderful every time?" Wild, breathtaking feelings were blossoming through her from the point where she and Buddy were joined. He was taking her on yet another wonderful ride to bliss. "Oh, Buddy! Oh, God!" she groaned. "Oh, yes, Buddy! That feels so wonderful! So wonderful!" She reached down, clutched his buttocks, and held onto them, feeling the muscles move under his skin, as he lunged into her.

Buddy loved how it felt to be making love with Marla, but since he'd already had two orgasms in the previous few hours, he wasn't terribly close to having another one. His lover, on the other hand, seemed as if she was about to enjoy one, judging from the look on her face, the sounds she was making, and the way she had grabbed his ass and was pulling on it.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12