Marla Makes My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband introduces prudish wife to special friend.
1.8k words
4.28
170.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTKetcham
JTKetcham
12 Followers

I'm kneeling on the edge of the bed, my stocking-clad wife moaning in ecstasy as my shaft moves in and out of her cum-filled pussy. I watch her breasts jiggle in time with our sex. But what's really driving me mad is the feel of a hard shaft of flesh moving in and out of my ass, complimenting my movement in and out of my wife. I can also feel full breasts pressed against my back, see the hands wrapped around my waist stroking my wife's legs and thighs, and can hear the hard breathing and moaning of Marla, our Shemale companion.

"I don't know which is better, fucking Lee's marvelous cunt or doing you in your virgin ass," she breaths into my ear.

When Lee has another of her many orgasms, I feel the eruption of my cock into her and let out a moan when the shaft in my ass erupts and fills me with a hot lode of cum.

Later, as we lie nestled together, I think back on what had brought this totally unimagined tryst to come about. Lee, my wife of six years, had been, until this moment, the most puritanical female I'd ever known. Whatever the cause, I don't give a damn as screwing her and a transvestite at the same time is beyond my wildest dream.

*****

I heard the call from The Lounge and waited until the dispatcher called for the nearest cab to go pick it up. I turned out to be the closest.

When I got there, I found Marla, the bartender, waiting. She got into the cab and told me to take her home, knowing that I knew where to go because I'd taken her there many times before. I said hello and could tell by her manner that she was really pissed. It was confirmed when her cell went off and she answered it.

"I don't give a damn, you two-timing son of a b...h! I've played straight with you and I find out you've been doing a GIRL, a cocktail whore from The Star"

She didn't give him a chance to respond, slamming the phone shut and sitting there with fury clearly on her face.

I was torn between opening my mouth or letting her fume when she saved me the trouble.

"I know you think I'm over reacting because I'm what I am. But, damnit, it hurts."

"I don't think any such thing," I replied. "You have a right to your emotions just like anyone else."

I then concentrated on driving until we got to her place. As she handed me the fare, with a very good tip, she said, "you're a heck of a nice guy and I'd like your cell number so I can call you whenever I need a cab."

I told her that I didn't carry a cell, told her the days I worked, and explained how she could get me to come get her those days. I was surprised when she leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I watched her get out of the cab and walk to her door, more than admiring what I saw. Unlike the other "girls" who worked at The Lounge, Marla wore very tight jeans that showed her nice ass and a pullover with a deep vee that gave a generous view of her impressive cleavage.

I'm married and had no desire whatsoever to cheat on my wife. She loves sex, always has multiple orgasms, and completely satisfies me. But, I couldn't help but appreciate Marla's body with more than a little curiosity of what the thing between her thighs would look and feel like.

Over the next couple of months, Marla and I became friends. She'd tell me about what was going on her life and I could tell her mine. If anything, it made my sex life with my wife even more complete as I could fantasize that I was doing to Lee as being done to Marla.

One of the best things about my blossoming friendship with Marla was the vast increase in desire to get it on with Lee, my wife. When got home for lunch, I would find her, cup one of her generous breasts in one hand, press my other to her crotch, and nuzzle her ear, inviting her to a "nooner". She never, ever turned me down or made an excuse.

When I met Lee, she had two kids and had never had an orgasm in her life. Her husband, her boyfriend for her entire life, had died in an accident when the kids were two and three and she'd raised them by herself, never dating or socializing. It was only when they were in High School that she thought of a man. I met her in the restaurant where she worked and, after several months, we began dating.

I was amazed when, after almost a year, we first had sex. I kept myself loose so I wouldn't cum too soon and it amazed her. Her husband had been the kind to pump it to her, lose his load, then roll over and go to sleep. I surprised her and when she asked, I told her that I really liked how her cunt felt around my cock and didn't want it to end too soon. It didn't take long until she relaxed and began to enjoy it too. I can still remember the astonishment on her face when she had an orgasm, her first. I still didn't tighten up to explode my load and, before long, she had another. By this time, she was begging me to cum into her and, when I did, she had yet another. From that time on, for the next five years, we had sex at least twice a week, always when the kids weren't home. By the time I met Marla, the kids had moved out and that loosened all of Lee's inhibitions.

One day as I was taking her home, Marla sighed and said, "I'm sick and tired of having to do myself to get off. I want a man but I'll be damned if I'm going to get screwed up like before."

I sympathized with her and said, "it just takes time. Without any warning, you'll find the right person and everything will be okay." I then told her about my first miserable marriage and how, after swearing that I'd never let myself get screwed again, I'd met Lee.

"She sounds wonderful. I wish that someday I could get it on with someone who's having an orgasm." She went on to explain that the men she'd known had either cum into her mouth or ass but had never had one of them give her a blowjob or let her do them in their ass.

That day, when I got home and took Lee into the bedroom for our "nooner", I found myself imagining that while I was fucking Lee, I was giving Marla a blowjob or having her fuck my ass. Lee sensed something different but was too busy enjoying it to say anything.

Usually, when I got home after work, I'd sit down at my computer and do some surfing. One day, I came home to find Lee wearing a robe. When she opened it, I saw that she was wearing nothing but a garter belt, stockings, and high heels.

"Welcome home, Daddy. Your little girl wants you to fuck her."

She helped me doff my clothing and we dropped to the pillows she'd spread out on the living room floor. She placed her pussy over my face and gave me the most awesome blowjob I'd ever had from her while I kissed, licked, and sucked her swollen cunt.

Instead of her usual position straddling me, she lay on her back, spread her legs, draping them over my shoulders, and guiding me into her pussy. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl until she begs you to stop."

Incredible! She'd never acted like that before but I wasn't complaining. I pumped in and out of her like never before, savoring her moaning and begging, relishing every orgasm she had.

And then, when I accidentally slipped out of her, she surprised me again by grabbing my shaft and directing it towards her anal orifice. I slipped in, feeling her sphincter caressing my flesh and engulfing it. She cried out in pain but begged me, "Deeper! Do me deeper! All the way." She didn't stop begging until I exploded my jizm into her and felt it ooze out between her flesh and mine.

After about twenty minutes to catch my breath, I asked, "what in the world's got into you?" She'd never been anything like that in our six plus years together,

"Are you complaining?"

"Hell no!" I replied, moving enough to nuzzle and lick the erect nipple of her breast. "I love it!"

"Good! 'cause that's what you're gonna get from me from now on."

We screwed twice more before dropping off to sleep. When I awoke, I found the bed empty beside me so I donned a robe and went looking for Lee. I found her sitting at the computer and was more than a bit surprised to discover that she was viewing an xxx-rated porn site. "Since when 've you been looking at this stuff," I asked. She replied that she'd found one a few days before and decided to see what was so interesting about them.

"So?" I asked.

"They're kind of boring," she replied. "All the women have big tits, every cock is monstrous, all of them are obviously acting or drugged to the eyeballs, and none of it's spontaneous."

"I personally prefer the real thing," I told her, reaching down to cup her tittie.

She'd switched to a wife swapping site and asked what I thought about that. I wasn't thrilled and told her I felt it would probably do more harm to a relationship than not. She then typed in "Shemale" and, when the site came up said, "I don't understand how anyone would want to be anything other than what they are."

"Well, perhaps they feel that being that way is the way they should've been born."

She shook her head and muttered, "I'd love to talk to one."

I wasn't about to tell her about Marla but was trying to figure out how to accede to her wish. Anyhow, as she scrolled through the site, her nipple became erect and she spread her legs so I could lightly rub her clit. She then stood up and had me replace her in the seat, moving and lowering herself onto my cock.

As we copulated, I thought of Marla and what I might be like watching her and Lee get it on. "Nah! It'll never happen," I told myself.

JTKetcham
JTKetcham
12 Followers