Marla: Story of a Hot Married Slut

Story Info
My first few gangbangs.
11.3k words
4.39
143.8k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"REFLECTIONS"

Melissa and I smiled at each other nervously.... giggling like schoolgirls. We were still an hour early. "I didn't think I'd be so nervous about this." Mel said. "I sure wish Robert and Ted were here. I almost wish we could turn around and leave. What if they don't like us?"

Melissa, at 21 years old, is 10 years younger than I. She is a beautiful and sensuous young woman, and her shoulder length blond hair made a striking contrast to my long auburn hair.

Just then, 3 very nice looking, well dressed men stepped off of the hotel elevator. They immediately locked their eyes on us, looking both Mel and I up and down. We were both completely covered with our coats. Only one spoke. "You have to be the prettiest 2 ladies I have ever seen. Are you alone, or ......?"

I barely got my voice under control. Smiling at him, I answered, "Thank you, but we are meeting with others soon."

Their immediate looks of disappointment were quite a boost to my typical female vanity.

As we slowly walked back towards the elevators, we watched them out of the corners of our eyes. They were all walking backwards, eying us all the way. We stopped to talk and giggle some more, until the three turned and entered the end room on the right. YES! Room 1205! The very room we would be going to in about 55 minutes now, and fucking our brains out with those three and 21 other hot cocks!

"Well," I told Melissa "that answers your question about them liking us. And Robert and Ted will meet us in the room in another 4 hours or so.... PLUS they said they knew a few of the guys. I'm just as nervous as you are, but I'm ready to enjoy some hot cock. It's almost too bad we have to wait until 9:00."

Mel agreed, but we went down to the lobby to chat while we waited.

One of the many things I appreciate about Melissa is that we are comfortable together without having to fill every quiet moment with chatter. As we sat over drinks and waited, I thought about the beginning of it all....

MARLA'S FIRST TIME

It took a long time for Ted to admit to me that he seriously wanted to watch me with other men.

After 10 years of a loving and trusting marriage, he surprised me when I asked what he was thinking about during sex. He told me he was fantasizing about being just one of several men inside me all at the same time. I could tell by his shining bright blue eyes and shaky voice that the thought was really turning him on, and I have to admit that it was getting me super hot, too. Very soon we were both moaning and thrashing in massive orgasms.

Ted had long ago taught me to enjoy anal as well as vaginal sex, to the point that I often PREFERRED his large cock deep in my ass. I have also long enjoyed the taste of his cock and cum deep down my throat. It gives me great pleasure to know that I can please him in so many ways. But taking in two or more different cocks at once? I had never considered that before, but now the thought wouldn't go away, and I shivered with pleasure whenever it popped into my mind. Could I really fuck my husband plus several strangers at once? Well, as long as Ted was there and agreed, YES, I could. What if he was serious?

He was.

A few days later, I remember it was on a Wednesday, Ted took me to shop for clothes. Not a lot, he said, just one special outfit to wear that weekend. He was the one who picked it out. The blouse was sheer, and slightly elastic to hold my large B or small C cup tits in place, even wthout a bra, which I don't wear often, anyway. The skirt was of such thin material that it was very nearly see-through too. It's length was about four inches above my knees, not too short, I thought, but it had a split along the right leg from the bottom clear up to the waistband. What did he have in mind?

I am 5'6" tall and weigh 124 pounds, with long auburn hair and deep brown eyes, due, I'm sure, to my half Hispanic heritage. I am blessed to have a pretty face and a nice body: a slim waistline and a flat stomach.... I certainly spend enough time trying to keep it that way. I have been told several times and by several different people that I have a great ass, long shapely legs and lips that I had always thought were a little too large but that Ted always tells me are "just made for sucking cock."

Ted: Marla is a drop dead gorgeous, feminine and sexy 31 year old lady that often has to show her I.D. to get a drink. We have always had a super loving marriage... and in bed..... WOW! She is willing to do anything for our enjoyment: oral, anal, vaginal, whatever, and is GREAT at it all. I'd been fantasizing about watching her with several men at once. The picture in my mnd of her with one cock deep in that hot, wet pussy, another deep inside her fantastically hot and tight ass, and a third deep inside her unbelievable "made for cock sucking" lips gets me as turned on as any man can possibly get! She always dresses feminine and for me. super sexy, and I love taking her out and watching ALL the men, and a lot of the women too, tripping all over themselves just to get a closer look at her.

That Friday, I had her dress in her new and super nasty outfit. It was a see-through blouse, a short, super thin-material skirt with a slit to the waist, and heels. She was a little reluctant at first when I wouldn't let her wear any bra, stockings or panties, but went along with it when I told her she could cover it all with her ankle length leather coat (at least at first, I added to myself). Without the coat, her beautiful and perky tits would show as clear as when nude, and the skirt was just see-through enough to show off her clean shaven pussy.

We started at a nice restaurant, and even with the coat tied shut, the waiter hung around Marla the whole time we were there.... she really is that pretty. We don't drink often, but each had an after dinner drink that night. It affected Marla just enough that, as we left, she let her coat open up to "accidently" give the waiter a little show. He could hardly stand still, but certainly refused to move himself from Marla's side until we were gone.

Marla: I'll NEVER forget that New Year's day of 2010! The reaction of the waiter was a real turn-on! One little drink and I was already feeling tipsy, and he had hung around me so much that I got a rush just giving him a little peek. I gave him a little peck on the cheek as we left, rubbing my tits just a little against his arm. His reaction? WOW! If a man was so affected by just that, then what would happen if I ever took my coat completely off? Next, Ted took me to a lounge that featured a live band and a dance floor and ordered another drink for each of us. I knew we wouldn't be dancing because I couldn't dance with that coat on, and as turned on as I was just thinking about taking it off, I certainly didn''t want to be arrested or asked to leave. In the back of my mind, I still wondered if we were really going to do this.

After finishing my drink, I felt tipsy enough to untie my coat and let it open up a bit. Two things happened immediately. A couple of guys who had been checking me out, and winking when they thought Ted wasn't looking, just dropped their jaws and stared... one going so far as to drop his hand to his crotch and start stroking himself through his pants.... and a different two guys, much better looking, walked up to our table, said hi, and introduced themselves as Robert and Jeff.

Ted: When Robert and Jeff came over and introduced themselves to us, I almost lost it. I knew everyone was getting a show from Marla and was so turned on that I wanted to rip her clothes off and have us all fuck her right there and then. My beautiful Hispanic honey was about to give me my greatest gift ever.... the gift of making my fantasy come true. But I still needed just a little more patience.

I stood up and shook their hands, introducing us as I did. As I had Marla stand, her coat came open plenty enough for them to see all of her in her finest!. "Hi, I'm Ted and this is my wife Marla. Doesn't she look FANTASTIC like that?" Of course they both agreed, so I added the words I wasn't sure I'd ever get a chance to say "but how we'd REALLY love to see her is totally nude, on her hands and knees over one man who's on his back, sliding his cock into her super hot and super wet pussy,"... at that, I reached around her from behind, lifted her skirt, and started stroking her now dripping wet pussy while giving them a clear show... "while a second man kneels behind her with his cock deep in that beautiful ass, and a third kneels beside her face, so she can just turn her head and suck his cock into those gorgeous lips."

Marla: when Ted told them that he wanted me to have all three of their cocks at once, my heartbeat started racing a mile a minute. Was this really happening? I was already having a major orgasm with him stroking my pussy while they watched, and now they were asking how to be part of that party. He told them that they needed at least three condoms each, and to get us a place somewhere to "see how this pretty lady enjoys a good, long fuck." Ted said that the rules were simple... 1- a clean rubber must be used each time, 2- they must not be pushy because "there's enough woman here to take each of us all in each hole", 3- they just watch until one of us gives them the go ahead, and 4-they must be mellow. He said he wanted me to enjoy it enough to be ready to party again soon. They were very willing to agree to all of it.

Within 30 minutes, the four of us were entering a very nice room at the Comfort Inn with two queen sized beds.

As soon as we were all inside with the door closed, Ted put his arms around me and kissed me. As we hugged, I whispered to him "Is this really what you want?" His overly bright eyes and hard breathing told me the answer. As he untied my jacket and let it fall to the floor, I could hear Robert and Jeff take in long, sharp breaths and murmur "beautiful."

Was this happening? I was SO HOT!

Ted pulled the blouse over my head and slid my skirt down to the floor. I kicked off my heels as I stepped out of the skirt. Now I was completely nude in front of my husband and two complete strangers!

He laid me on my back on one of the beds and started licking at my clean shaved pussy as he undressed himself. I kept looking at Robert and Jeff's faces as they watched me being so expertly licked and having orgasm after huge orgasm. It wasn't long before they were both totally nude also, and then I couldn't take my eyes off of their rock hard cocks, ready and just waiting for me.

Ted finished licking my dripping wet, and still orgasming pussy and worked his way back up, licking and kissing me everywhere on the way to my lips. As he kissed me deeply, I could taste my juices on his lips and tongue. My pussy juices were sweet! Then he slid to the side and pulled me over on top of him, onto my hands and knees. He slid his gorgeous and huge cock deep into my pussy, and I could tell the even HE was wearing a rubber. As he slid in and out, bringing me again into even greater orgasms, he squeezed my ass and slipped a finger inside. WOW! Then he pointed to the other two and asked "which of you is going to fuck this beautiful ass first?" I didn't know which on it was, but I felt a thick cock sliding deep into my ass. The sensation of one cock in my pussy and one in my ass rubbing against each other as they pumped them deep inside me was WILD. I LOVED IT!

At Ted's prompting, I turned my head around to see Jeff still standing by the bed and watching, with his cock in his hand, so it was Robert in my ass, and told him to bring that cock over to me so I could suck it down my throat.

As I pulled his cock deep down my throat right down to his balls, all three of them moaned. At that moment, Ted, Robert and I started shaking with huge orgasms, and I felt Jeff's condom start to swell up also with his cum as I sucked him dry. Jeff took the longest because he had started later, but within 30 seconds, all four of us had cum..... , and for me, cum.... , and cum.... and cum. I will never forget the glazed look in all three of their faces as we all collapsed onto the bed. During the next three hours, each one of them had taken their turns to cum in my mouth, my ass and my pussy. It took longer for them to cum the third time, but that was just more time for me to have more and more massive orgasms. It's a good thing that Ted had brought some KY Jelly, because at some point, I started to get a little dry, which is VERY unusual for me. That was not enough, though, to keep me from more orgasms.

I could never describe the sensations as I felt each cock filling my ass, pussy and throat all night long, but it was the greatest pleasure I had ever had!

Robert had to get back to his fiancée, Melissa, early in the morning so he had to leave, but Ted, Jeff and I all fell asleep cuddled together. I woke in the middle of the night feeling a pressure as I felt Jeff sliding into my ass again. I opened my eyes to see Ted's eyes, shining again with lust, as he woke to the bed moving again.

The next morning, we said goodbye to Jeff. He asked when we'd be partying again, but we had to say we didn't know for sure. Remembering the hot night, I hoped it would be soon!

We see Robert or Jeff from time to time around town: at a restaurant, or a movie or even at the grocery store. They always come up and give me a hug, and ask us if we are ready to party again. Ted and I just look at each other and smile. We made a pact that I should avoid fucking the same guys twice if possible, but I have a special place in my heart.... and in my ass.... for those two who were the first.

Robert was married to Melissa about a month later, and Jeff asked if I would be the "entertainment" at his bachelor party. He had told her all about us, and instead of being mad, she was interested in coming with us "just to watch" someday. His bachelor party with fifteen hot and horny guys, and Melissa and my girl on girl, as well as her appearance with us a month after that...... well, those are other stories.

"ROBERT'S BACHELOR PARTY"

Ted and I had been married for ten years, and were still madly in love with each other. In pleasing him, I also truly enjoyed acting out his fantasy, which is to watch me fuck other men. My first encounter with Ted watching me was with Robert and Jeff. At that time, Robert was engaged to Melissa, a pretty 21 year old.

We see Robert and Jeff around town from time to time: at a restaurant, the movies, even while grocery shopping. Robert even introduced us to Melissa, his fiancee, who at first looked at me suspiciously, but after talking with Ted and I over lunch at the mall, now greets me with friendliness and warmth when we run accross each other. It was later that I learned that Robert had told her absolutely everything that had gone on that weekend.

A couple of weeks after our first foursome, we ran into Jeff at a restaurant. He asked if he could sit at our table and talk with us if he promised to pay for our dinners. Ted and I looked at each other and shrugged... why not?

After ordering, Jeff leaned his arms on the table, looked at us both, and said that Robert was getting married to Melissa in a week and a half. We both smiled and told him that was great.

What Jeff wanted to talk with us about was Robert's bachelor party this coming weekend. He had the money, but had not not yet guaranteed any payment for an "entertainer", and wondered if Ted and I were interested in going.... me being that entertainer. It seems that Melissa, "Mel" to both Robert and Jeff, knew some girl or girls would be there for some wild sex, and wasn't too happy about it. After meeting both Ted and I, however, and noting our devotion to each other, she, for some reason, trusted ME! Even to fuck her Robert? That's when we learned that Robert had told her everything about that weekend with us. She had been quite upset at first, but after meeting Ted and I together, she realized that we were totally in love with each other, and that I was never going to try to take her Robert away from her.

Ted and I had set up some rules, before we ever got serious about his fantasy. #1 was to avoid seeing the same men more than once. #2 was to keep a maximum on the numbers at six men at once. #3 was to ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS use protection.

The three of us discussed these rules over after dinner drinks. I hardly ever drink, but the occasion and my nervousness seemed to call for one now. At least for me!

Jeff was about to buy a gross of condoms. 144? I sure hoped that that would be WAY more than enough. As for having 15 men at the party, I kind of gulped, but said that I thought I could handle it, at least once and for such a special occasion. And as for fucking both Jeff and Robert this second time? That rule was to keep any guy from thinking he was special to me, and Jeff agreed that both he and Robert knew the truth.

Could we agree to me fucking 15 men over a two day weekend?

YES! And love every moment of it

Ted stood by my side as I rang the bell to the top floor room of the Marriott at exactly 8:00 PM that Friday. I was VERY excited, and could tell that he was, too.

When Jeff opened the door and saw us, he pulled me inside quickly and yelled into the room, "Hey Robert. Look who's here for you!"

Robert appeared from around the corner of the top floor suite, took one look at me standing there in my floor-length leather coat, broke into a huge smile and shouted "Marla, you made it! I was afraid that you might change your mind and not come! Is Ted here, too?"

Ted stepped in and closed the door. He smiled at Robert, shook his hand and answered "You should have known that I wouldn't miss this party."

Robert turned around to the CROWDED living area (it was a 3 bedroom suite with a large living area and a kitchenette) and announced our arrival. "Hey, guys, this is Ted and his wife Marla. Isn't she just as beautiful as Jeff and I said?"

A loud chorus of agreement followed... then one loud "NO!" When everyone turned around to look at the offender, a nice looking guy, probably in his late 20's, stepped closer to me, looked me up and down, smiled and said "She's MUCH more beautiful.... and sexier!" I flushed with the compliment, immediately smiled and decided that after Robert, this man would be the first to have whatever he wanted from me.

I asked what they had been doing so far, and Robert showed me the big screen TV, with a porn flick on. Some little gal, not more than 18 if that, was sucking off two cocks at once. I wondered how in the world she was getting BOTH of those cocks down her throat. The guys all cheered as the two pulled their cocks out.... pretty large ones, too... and masturbated, til they both shot their cum all over her face.

I sat in an easy chair, took of my newly bought 5" tall stiletto "hooker heels" and stepped in front of the TV. As I untied my long coat and laid it across the chair, showing that I was totally nude under it, I said "Isn't the real thing better than a movie?" My heart was beating so loudly that I thought everyone could probably hear it.

One voice rang out loud and clear over the cheering, "Let me get my monster cock deep inside that gorgeous slut's asshole, and NOW!", and a very muscular man started forward quickly, his pants already off and stiff cock sticking straight up. Somewhere under the shock... and yes, even fear.... caused by his outburst, I felt a pride to see that his so-called "monster cock" was not even quite as large as Ted's. The pride I felt was for my husband.

Ted immediately stepped between me and the oncoming man, but he didn't really have to, because both Jeff and Robert stopped him with their hands on his chest. They told him and the whole room that I was to be treated nicely. And anyone calling me names or trying to force anything on me would be thrown out immediately. I knew that they had remembered Ted's words to them 3 weeks ago when they told them all that there was no need to be pushy, because "This hot lady is enough for everyone here several times if you all just take it easy."