Marla Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

"Oh." I replied. "Why don't you ask your mom or a married girlfriend?"

"My mom's dead and has been for most of my life. I wouldn't dare ask my dad and I don't have any married girlfriends. In fact, I don't have any girl friends at all or any boy friends either, for that matter." She said sharply.

"Hey, don't get mad at me. Both of my parents are dead and I just moved here, so I don't have any friends either." I shot back at her.

She sat there looking at me with her mouth slightly open for a moment or two and then she closed her book and whispered, "I'm sorry, I didn't know about your parents and there was no way for you to know about my mom, so lets call it even and start over. My name is Marla, Marla Sue Thomas. I'm the local whacko that no one wants to be friends with."

I chuckled and nodded my head. "I guess sitting in a tree, naked, reading a book does come under the heading of whacko but I don't see why no one would want to be your friend. You're a very nice smart lady from what I've seen so far. A very beautiful one also." I paused a second and then went on. "I'm William Clark, but everyone calls me Will. I think we could be very good friends, if we let ourselves."

She nodded and said, "Glad to meet you Will and yes, I think we will be very good friends." She paused for a second, looking into my eyes and then she asked, "Did you have sex with your cousin or friend?"

I returned her stare for a second, my mind racing, and then I answered, "No, not intercourse, if that's what you mean. My cousin was like you and had never touched one, only she got a little carried away and…. Well, let's just say I made a mess on her hand, chest, and belly. We had to slip around behind the barn so she could clean up at the horse trough."

When I didn't go on, Marla asked, "How about your friend?"

"Uh, well, that was something else altogether. She wanted to give me something to remember her by." I replied hesitantly.

With a grin, Marla asked, "And what might that have been?"

"Uh…." I said as I tried to think of a way to get out of answering the question.

"Oh, come on, I want to know. Its things like that that I don't know about." Marla whispered.

"Oral sex, you know; a blowjob." I whispered back.

Marla's eyes grew wide but the grin never left her face. "Alright! Now we're getting somewhere." She whispered excitedly. "Tell me about it. Please! I've read about it but I still don't really understand it. They call it a blowjob but the girl sucks, so why isn't it a suck job?"

"I don't understand that either." I said softly, stalling.

When I didn't go on, Marla reached over and laid her hand on my thigh, inches from where my manhood stood up against my lower belly. "Please tell me what happened, what she did, and how she did it." She whispered softly.

I started to refuse but decided to try and tell her about it. "Well, she came by my grandfather's house shortly after he left to go to town. My grandmother had always done her shopping on Thursday, so I guess grandfather thought that's when he should go. Anyway, I had finished my morning chores and was cleaning up the kitchen when she arrived. She's a year or so older than me and has a scholarship to LSU in New Orleans. Like I said earlier, we've know each other most of our lives. Funny thing is that we are just friends. Most everyone around the area thought we would end up together but it wasn't to be and we knew it. We liked each other but there was no chemistry, you know; no spark." I stopped talking as I realized that I was rambling.

I took a deep breath and looked down at Marla's hand resting on my bare thigh. She saw the look and grinned as she raised her hand, slipped her fingers around my shaft, and gave it a light squeeze. I gave a soft groan and she giggled softly before she whispered, "I'll hold onto this while you tell me about the blowjob."

I stuttered and stammered for a second or two before I got out, "I don't know if I can tell the story with you holding onto that."

"If you tell the story with enough detail, I might try to do it. Just to see if I understand what you're saying." She said, with a teasing smirking smile playing around her lips. Her hand moved slowly up and down my shaft as she talked and I heard myself making a soft whimpering sound. "Now, you be a good boy, and tell me the story and don't leave out any of the details." She added with more authority in her voice.

"You're not playing fair." I whispered, which only made Marla's grin even bigger. I took a deep breath and let it out slow. "Ok. Mary came into the kitchen and right up to me. She was talking about how she was going to miss me and how she didn't want me to forget her and our friendship. Then she's hugging me and the next thing I know, we're kissing. That's something we had never done. Let me tell you, she can kiss and I tried to give as good as I got. I was getting all hot and bothered by the kiss and the way she was pressed up against me. When my dick started to get hard, it seemed to excite Mary even more, as she rubbed herself against me."

Marla squeezed my manhood lightly and chuckled as I groaned softly. "It seems as though the lady does have some feels for you or at least the hots for you." She whispered softly. "I don't understand why she didn't just fuck you and be done with it."

"She's a virgin and plans to stay that way until she is married." I replied through clinched teeth as Marla's hand wandered up and down along my shaft. "If you don't quit that, I'm going to make a big mess." I added.

Marla grinned and whispered, "Now, there's something I'd like to see; something that I've never seen before." She moved her hand down near the base and lightly held me there. "But I want to hear about the blowjob more, so I'll behave. Go on with your story."

I cleared my throat and went on, "After a time, she broke the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder. I'm not sure who was trembling more, her or me. I felt her hand slip down between us and grab my hard on through my shorts. I know I groaned as she did. Then she asked in a shaky whisper if I'd ever had a blowjob. All I could do was shake my head. Next, I felt her hand on the snap and zipper of my shorts as she undid them. She used both hands to push the shorts down and then stepped back and looked down at my dick. With a big grin on her face, she told me to sit down in a kitchen chair." I paused to take a deep breath. "As I stepped out of my shorts and moved over to sit in the chair, she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra. She dropped the blouse on another chair and then slipped off her shorts. I had seen her in a bikini but never completely naked, this was something altogether different."

"Tell me about her breasts." Marla whispered breathily. She was caressing her smaller right breast with her left hand, her right hand still on the base of my dick.

I reached out and brushed the backs of my fingers over the hard nipple of her right breast. She jerked in surprise and then moaned softly. I hadn't realized that her eyes had been closed until then. I brushed the nipple again but she didn't jerk this time she just moaned loudly and squeezed me with her right hand. I groaned softly and lowered my hand.

"Mary has breasts a little smaller than your right one and almost equal in size and shape. Where the area under your nipple is flat and round, hers is puffed up and pointy, with the nipple on top like a cherry on top of a sundae. She moved over in front of me and leaned over, her soft nipple only inches from lips and whispered from me to lick and suck it. When I did, she groaned loudly and pressed her breast tighter to my mouth. I sucked more of her breast into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue."

Marla moaned loudly as her thumb and forefinger squeezed, rolled, and pulled at her right nipple. "Would you like for me to show you what I did?" I asked in a hushed whisper.

Marla's eyes flew open as she took a sharp breath. Looking me in the eyes, she whispered back, "Would you?"

I nodded and licked my lips as I leaned over close to her. I flicked the tip of my tongue against the hard bud of her right nipple. Marla took a sharp breath and then moaned loudly, "Oh, God, yes!" When I circled the tip of my tongue around the nub, her hand found the back of my head, another deep moan coming to her lips; her grip on my manhood tightening.

She pulled at my head and pressed her breast forward at the same time. I opened my mouth wide and sucked the end of her breast into my mouth, my tongue swirling all around the soft silky skin and over the hard nub of her nipple. The moan went up a notch in volume as I felt her body shiver and shake. I sucked even more into my mouth and worked my tongue wildly as she rocked slowly back and forth, first pushing at my head and then pulling it tighter, as if she wasn't sure which she wanted or should do.

Her body started to jerk and she was almost yelling. I tried to raise my head because I thought I had hurt her in someway but she wasn't having any of that and held my head tighter. After nearly a minute, she pushed at my head and I released her breast and sat up. She had her eyes tightly closed and she was breathing hard and irregular.

"Are you alight?" I asked hastily. She only nodded and licked her lips. "I didn't mean to hurt you." I whispered. She shook her head and grinned lopsidedly as she gave me a gentle squeeze with her right hand.

After another minute or so, she whispered, "You didn't hurt me. Far from it." She took several deep breaths, "I just had my first orgasm that I didn't cause." She took several more deep breaths and grinned as she said, "Now I know what it feels like to have my nipple and breast sucked on and boy is it more than I expected. What you were doing to my nipple and breast was shooting straight down between my legs." She grinned and added, "I feel like I'm sitting in a puddle."

When I looked at her funny, she laughed and took my hand, placing it between her legs, over her sex and rubbed my fingers up and down. "Women get wet when they are excited and especially when they cum. Can you feel it? The first time it happened, I thought I had peed on myself but then I smelled it and it was sweet, musky smelling, so I tasted it and it tasted the same way." She said in a rush.

I could feel the wetness and how slippery it was. It felt much like my cum and I told her so. "I wonder if it tastes the same." She whispered more to herself than to me.

I pulled my hand away from her sex and brought it up to my nose. She was right about the sweet musky scent. Hesitantly, I licked at my fingers but I found the taste the same as the smell and sucked on my fingers to get a better taste. It was even sweeter and I found I liked it very much. Marla just sat there staring at me, her mouth slightly open. I looked at her and cocked my head to the side questioningly. "What? It tastes great and no it doesn't taste anything like my cum." I told her.

She stammered a moment and then said, "I really didn't expect for you to taste it."

I grinned at her and asked, "Do you think you're the only one that has questions? I have just as many as you do, if not more because you've had a chance to study and I haven't."

"I hadn't thought of that." She whispered back. "I figured you had been with a couple of girls and knew all about sex and the stuff that goes along with it."

"Well, you're wrong there. I'm just as ignorant as you are, probably even more so." I whispered back. "I know just enough to be dangerous to myself and any girl brave or dumb enough to get close to me."

Marla laughed and shook her head. "I think I'm safe enough around you but you might want to ask yourself just how safe you are though." When I looked at her funny, she laughed softly and added, "At least you've had some experience. All I've ever done is tease myself, fantasize, and masturbate." Her hand moved subtly up and down along my shaft. "Myself, that is. You're the first physical contact I ever had with a boy." She dropped her eyes and whispered, "I've never even been kissed."

"What!" I heard myself say. She giggled and nodded. "I find that hard to believe. You're a beautiful lady. Are the boys in this town crazy or something?"

Marla shook her head and whispered, "No, I'm just too shy and afraid. I haven't let anyone get close to me, although there were a few that tried. I pushed them away and then, I guess word got around and no one else has tried in a long time. I don't go out much and when I do, I hide like I am today."

"You didn't seem very shy when you said hello to me. Most girls naked in a tree would have stayed hidden and hoped not to be found." I told her.

She laughed and replied, "I had to force myself to do that. I thought I knew you when I saw you on that bench and then when you found my dress I thought for sure you would take it and leave me naked here in the woods. That was scarier than you seeing me naked, so I said hello."

"And the tree nymph thing?" I asked in a whisper.

She shrugged and whispered back, "My way of talking myself into going naked; escaping my shell as it were. Anyway, it worked out so you ended up naked too and I got to see and touch this." She gave my manhood a squeeze. "I also got my nipple sucked and had one heck of an orgasm while you were doing it. What more could a girl want besides hearing the rest of your story."

"Uh huh!" I said softly. My mind running over what she had said and finding it very informative.

"Please, go on with your story. I want to learn about this blowjob thing." She whispered softly.

"It was as good for me as your orgasm was earlier, for you. Maybe even more so, since she was sucking directly on my sex and not on a nipple." I told her, feeling more confident for some reason.

"I understand that." Marla said and then asked, "But what did she do and how did she do it?"

"Well, I was sitting in a chair and she knelt down between my knees." I said.

"I wish we had a chair." Marla said, interrupting me.

I looked down and pointed, "There's a stump over there that would work."

"Hey, that's a great idea." Marla shot back at me as she released her grip on me and stood up. "Come on, let's climb down. You can sit on the stump and I can kneel at your knees like she did."

I grinned up at her and said, "Sounds good to me." I had a feeling that things were going to get real interesting shortly and that I was one lucky guy. There was a little nagging voice in the back of my mind, wondering if I really wanted to take advantage of this shy lonely girl. She was the one that kept bringing it up, was my minds reply.

There is something so sexy about a naked woman climb up or down in a tree, or at least, there is to my way of thinking. Watching her stretch and reach for the overhead limb as she moved off the platform did wonderful things to her breasts. Making them move, roll, and bob. The way her leg stretched out and her foot worked to get a grip on the spike. The way her legs were spread wide. My manhood was throbbing by the time she started down the limb. Watching her balance and then walk down the limb was a thing of grace and beauty. She had to stop and bend once to go under another limb, which drew my attention to her ass for the first time. I loved the way the muscles worked under the skin, the way it changed shape as she moved. I think that is when I became a devout ass man.

Once she was on the ground, Marla stood and waited for me, watching as I climbed down. Standing in front of her, I was surprised to find that she was only a few inches shorter than my six foot height. There was also a look in her eyes that I recognized instinctively. I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers. She jerked back slightly and then took a half step forward until her breasts were almost touching me, her eyes searching mine. I brushed her lips with mine again and slipped my arm around her waist. She took a little gasping breath and leaned into me, her breasts pressed tightly to my chest, her belly against my hot manhood. I heard us both moan softly as our lips met in our first kiss. I'm not sure who was shaking the hardest.

As the kiss went on, my tongue traced her lips. Her lips parted and my tongue touched hers. It was like lighting a fuse. Her arms went around my back and she pressed herself even tighter against me, as she hugged me. My hands came up to caress her upper back, which made her moan and squirm against me. Our tongues dueled and fenced as the passion shot skyward.

I felt her leg wrap around mine as she tried to pull us even closer together, just before she broke the kiss and leaned her head against my shoulder. "My, oh my, oh my, oh my." She was muttering under her breath between gasps for air. I knew exactly how she felt. My kiss with Mary had been nothing like this. It had been sweet and good but not heart pounding and exciting as this one was. I was shaking and weak in the knees from it. There was definitely a spark between us, enough of one to light up a small city or kill a man dead.

The next thing I knew, we were on the ground, with her sitting astride my hips. Her slit and sex were hot and slippery as they slid back and forth along my shaft. We were both moaning and groaning softly as our hips moved. Suddenly, she gave a loud yell and a hot flood soaked my manhood and ran down my balls. I lifted my hips hard and high as my own orgasm assaulted me. My sperm squirting out in hot spurts onto my belly. Marla yelled again and then lay forward on top of me. She wiggled once and moaned softly. I could feel the heat and slipperiness of my cum smear between us. Her head nestled on my shoulder as my arms went around her and I hugged her tightly.

We laid there and held each other for a while. How long I couldn't tell you but then again, I really didn't care. My mind was in a whirl and my body was enjoying the feel of Marla's skin against my own. Any movement, either of us made, caused little sparks and shocks of pleasure. I had never felt anything like it before or since.

Suddenly, Marla pushed away from me, sat up, and whispered, "I need to go home." I wanted to yell no, but I knew better, down deep inside. I just nodded and looked into her China blue eyes. She took a shuddery deep breath and then smiled as she stood up. "I have to get cleaned up and ready to go to work." She whispered; a wide grin lighting up her face as she wiped at my mess on her belly.

She stepped from over me, turned, and walked over to her dress. She pulled a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped at our mess, her back to me. Softly she asked, "Will you call me?"

"I don't know your number." I answered back.

"5755. The same prefix as your aunt." She told me and then asked, "Can you remember it?"

I nodded and said, "Sure." I still remember it today. It's almost a mystical number to me.

She slipped the dress over her head and settled it down over her body, taking a moment to pull her hair up and out of the back of the dress. She held it up for a moment as she turned to face me. The front of her dress unbuttoned down to her waist. I had never seen anything so sexy and sensuous in my life. She didn't look at me; she just slowly buttoned the dress up, her eyes on the buttons.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked in a whisper.

Her head snapped up, a look of surprise on her face. "I was wondering the same thing." She whispered back.

I slowly got to my feet and walked over to stand in front of her. She handed me the handkerchief and then grinned as she said, "We sure made a mess, didn't we."

I nodded as I tried to wipe myself clean with the dry cloth. "I want to see you again." I whispered.

"I was hoping you'd say that." She whispered back. "Call me around ten in the morning. I should be up by then."

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers