Marla the Model

Story Info
Jon and Marla play with their new camera.
2.6k words
4.05
58.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

Arriving home from the shopping trip Jon was really excited, as he could not wait to try out their new purchase. Marla stepped in through the door, her anticipation was almost as high, but she told him to sit downstairs while she prepared her side of the bargain. Almost running, she mounted the stairs, before crossing the landing then she moved into the bedroom. Marla stripped off her clothes and deposited them to one side. Moving naked across the bedroom she selected a red silk bra with matching panties together with a pair of red heels. After putting these on she called down to Jon.

"I am ready." She called which resulted in the sound of him dashing up the stairs. In his hand was the new digital camera that they had purchased during their shopping trip. He grinned as he saw his wife standing before him in their favourite sexy undies. "I don't know how long you will be able to control yourself but I want you to concentrate on your photography to start with!"

Marla stood in front of him allowing him to take a picture of her standing plainly before him. She raised her right hand running it through her brown curly hair so that her right breast was lifted within the confines of her bra. He moved the focus of the camera to her face taking a photograph as her tongue licked at her lipstick coated lips.

"Can you lay on the bed?" He asked. Saying nothing she obeyed his request. Her large 44-inch DD breasts were squashed underneath her. Jon found himself focusing on her cleavage. He could feel his penis begin to stir within his boxer shorts. Moving round the bed he photographed her large firm buttocks before leaning forward, drawing the material tight, he pulled the red silk up into the cleft between his wife's cheeks so as to make her backside seem fuller and rounder. Kneeling up on the bed he parted her legs so the compacted gusset barely covered her pussy. Her shaven outer lips almost puffed around the silk. This was one of Jon's favourite parts of his wife.

By now his erection was becoming very solid as he fought to concentrate on his camera and not taking Marla there and then. As he was behind her Jon started to unhook the clasp on the back of Marla's bra. Letting the straps fall to the sides of her arms he then moved to the front of the bed. He kept Marla's large breasts in the cups so her nipples were hidden but more of her flesh was now on display. He took a couple of shots.

"Now I want you topless." He said as he tugged the silk away from her. Taking her arms he crossed them in front of her boobs so that the faintest glimpse of her nipples could be seen above the top of her arms. "That's lovely. Can you pout, mmmm that's it and I want to see your tongue." Silently she complied. They were now fully in the role of photographer and glamour model as she did exactly as he asked. Dragging her arms in front of her he let her breasts spill forward with her nipples clearly visible. Her buds were starting to harden so he kissed her sucking on her nipples until they were solid.

She moaned and her hand gripped the back of his head as she enjoyed the sensation of his mouth pulling on her sensitive teats. As they were now solid he took more pictures. "Now roll over." She did allowing her completely natural bust separate and fall slightly to her sides. Taking her hands he placed them above her head so that her bust was pulled taut with her stiff nipples jutting north. Lowering himself he took a picture so that her red nipples were visible above her head. Rising further he took a photograph of her topless form.

"Let's go to the bathroom now." He said leaving the room. She followed him and he got her to stand in front of the sink with her hands leaning in the rim of the basin. Placing his hands between the rear of her thighs he parted her legs. Opening the slats of the blinds he allowed the sunlight to flood in then he adjusted them so her skin was covered in strips of light and shadow. Impressed by the artistic impression he had created he took a few pictures of her pendulous tits.

Tugging at her briefs he stripped her naked and took a picture of her bare shaven pussy from behind ensuring that her puckered arse was also in the frame. His hard-on was now straining within the confines of his underwear becoming painful. Jon extended a finger and ran it between her legs, curling the digit; he entered her damp pussy with his finger. She was extremely wet as she was obviously turned on by being the subject of the camera. He finger fucked his wife as she rocked backwards and forwards with her hands gripping onto the edge of the basin. Jon listened to the soft squelching noises that accompanied each thrust as he penetrated her.

"I don't want you getting carried away darling. You are my model tonight." She moaned, a little from his attentions, but also with disappointment. Jon lifted the tip of his finger to his nose and inhaled the sweet smell of Marla's arousal that had coated him. He took her hand and led her towards the bath. "I think some shots of you in the shower will be good. Lets have lots of lather on your beautiful dark tanned skin."

Marla stepped into the tub and took the showerhead from its cradle. Turning on the water she ensured that the water was suitably warm. The water ran all over her body while her free hand rubbed across her skin. Jon clicked away as she continued to soak her body. She reached up to replace the showerhead in its cradle. The water poured down splashing across her right breast that was raised as she reached up. The water ran down twisting and twirling around her hard and rigid nipple. Bowing her head Marla dipped under the water and ran both her hands through her dark curls as the water soaked her hair. Taking the shampoo in her hand she then rubbed her palms together. Again she reached up with both hands to massage her scalp. By bringing her hands up her breasts were drawn higher and tauter. This always made Jon's cock hard when his wife's did this to her ample bust. Today in her aroused state her nipples were solid and he watched the rivulet of water run down her chest then drip and fall from the end of her erect nipples.

Upon finishing her hair she stepped out of the spray before taking the shower gel that she began rubbing into her soft skin. The white lather covered her body. Soaping her breasts she looked at Jon, noticing the prominent bulge in his trousers, She cupped her boobs allowing her nipples to jut out from between her fingers. Jon moaned as he took yet more photographs. After standing under the water, allowing it to clear all traces of the foam from her body, she looked up at Jon.

"Want to fuck now darling?" Jon asked.

She simply shook her head. "There's one more thing I need to do." She said. He grinned as she took his shaving foam from the shelf. Her right hand gently made suggestive jerking movements with the can she smiled as it obviously was turning Jon on. Squirting the perfect white foam into her hand she started to rub the cream all over her pubic area. She had sat on the far side of the bathtub allowing Jon to crouch down and take some close up shots of her pussy.

Swiftly she swirled the safety razor across her lower stomach. Going lower she altered her movements making long, slow deliberate movements. Holding the blade to her side she allowed the running water to clean it. Having cleared the area above her genitalia she parted her legs further, placing a hand on inner thigh she splayed her fingers to stretch her skin, then she drew the razor slowly up to ensure that all of her stubble was cleared from the side of her labia. All the time she looked into Jon's eyes and the lens of the camera. Repeating the process on the other side she had completely re-shaved her pussy. Luckily neither she or Jon were keen on her having pubic hair so she always takes time to keep herself as bare as she can. Rising from the side of the tub she took the showerhead, ensuring her groin stayed clear of the running water, then sat back down. A white strip of foam remains across her inner lips, clitoris and hood. Letting Jon focus on it she began to rinse the residue from her so her pink skin was clearly seen. Placing the showerhead directly over her clitoris she sat savouring the sensations she was getting from the warm water jetting forcibly onto her sensitive clit. Closing her eyes she used her free hand to massage her breast before concentrating on rolling her hard rosebud between her thumb and forefinger. A wave of warmth began to build in her groin and stomach. Her fingers fell to her pussy and she blatantly began to rub at her clit. Desperate to feel her release she went for it furiously rubbing. Her eyes briefly opened to see that Jon was recording this on his camera. This, together with her hand movements, was enough to push her over the edge. She came clamping her legs together over her hand pushing it deep into her throbbing and pulsing pussy.

Recovering she opened her eyes. Smiling up at Jon she asked, "Do I pass the audition?"

He laughed as he unzipped his trousers. Delving into his boxer shorts he fished out his rigid penis. "Guess he says yes." He replied. Marla stood beside him, then she snaked her right hand around his shaft, gently she walked him out of the bathroom.

They walked side by side into their bedroom. All the time Marla guided him gently as she stroked his impressive erection. Jon sat on the end of the bed with his legs wide apart. Smiling at her husband Marla slowly fell to her knees. Placing her mouth on the tip of his cock she began to lick the head of his penis. Her tongue encircled him then ran along the underside of his head. Opening her lips wide she swallowed his length into her warm inviting mouth. Looking up at his face she began to bob her head up and down whilst the tip of her tongue danced over the fat purple head that was filling her mouth. Their eyes met as she sucked on him, the walls of her mouth clinging to his shaft, as he thrust his groin into her face.

The first drop of semen escaped from the eye of his dick. The small salty drop ran across her tongue allowing her to savour the familiar taste of her husband's pre-cum. She allowed his penis to fall from her mouth. His face showed his disappointment at her stopping but he grinned as she cupped her ample breasts in each hand. She squeezed his shaft between her breasts heaving her chest up and down. He loved the breast jobs she gave him. With each of his thrusts she leant forward and flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock.

The flash of the camera startled her as she realised he was capturing her tit fuck on the camera. Enjoying her role as the 'pornstar' she looked into his eyes and licked her lips as he thrust his solid cock up between her fleshy bust. Marla has ample 44D breasts that Jon had always found irresistible. Freeing his cock Marla leaned forward and began to suck him into her warm, wet, welcoming mouth. His rough hands groped at her seeking out her sensitive nipples. As he manhandled her she became aware that he was starting to force his penis harder and harder between her lips. She concentrated her flicking tongue on the underside of his head as her hand snaked under him before beginning to gently knead his testicles.

Marla lowered her head slowly down Jon's cock as she cupped his hairy balls in her soft right hand. Her left hand pumped his shaft as she began to raise her mouth. She felt Jon's balls retract within his scrotum, then his penis gave a small puff of air, then he climaxed and his hot salty sperm flooded her mouth. The white fluid splashed across her tongue as it spilt towards her throat; all the while she sucked the remaining juices from him, as his cum slowly trickled down into her throat. Lovingly she kissed his penis, before she began to lick him clean, as he began to wilt in her hands. "So, did you enjoy that?"

"God yes. It was so horny watching you play to the camera. Shall we see the results?"

"Sure. Sort everything out while I smarten myself up a bit." She went back to the bathroom while he attended to the technical side of linking the camera into the computer. This would not take too long as they had borrowed an identical camera from a friend for a family wedding. This had allowed the time-consuming software loading to be done so Jon would not need long tonight to get her pictures on screen. It was when they had borrowed their friend's digital camera that Jon had suggested they take some homemade pornography. However, Marla could not bring herself to do it on another person's camera.

As Marla brushed her teeth she looked down at the sink and a tingle spread through her pussy as she remembered Jon's finger penetrating her from behind while she played as model. Her right hand gripped the toothbrush while her left fell to her bare and puffy vaginal lips. She felt the warm wet feeling of her juices as she realised, she was not only still damp, but also still aroused and very sensitive. Jon broke her daydream as he called her to let her know he was ready.

She joined him as they both sat naked in front of the screen. Jon called the pictures up, in thumbnail form initially, Marla smiled as she saw her naked body on the screen for the first time. Without being immodest she thought her body looked good for her age and as housewives went she guessed she had photographed very well.

"How does it feel seeing yourself like this?" Jon asked her.

"Very, very sexy. You seem to like it as well!" She said looking down at his penis as it slowly began to stiffen. Taking him in her hands she started to slowly massage his shaft in her right hand while they discussed the pictures.

"I like the light and dark on that one." Marla said, as Jon called up a large version of the picture of her standing naked before the sink. The slats of the blind allowed a striking contrast upon her naked skin.

"It's artistic rather than pornographic. Don't you think?" Marla nodded in agreement. "So what do you think of posting a copy on our favourite website?"

"I am not so sure of that."

"Well we could always cover your face." Jon suggested.

"Charming!" Marla replied feigning hurt. Then she laughed as he realised she was kidding. "No, if my body is going to the site then I want my whole body seen. I have always thought it most odd that women pose for these pictures then get precious about showing their faces."

That is how Marla came to post pictures of herself naked on the Internet. She had no idea at this point in time exactly where this decision was to lead both her and Jon.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers