Marlee - The Making Of A Slut

Story Info
Loving wife and mom finds a new life.
7.2k words
3.84
179.3k
89

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
837 Followers

I think it is time for me to tell about my conquest of a white woman. I have had many married white females, single white females, and divorced white females. I must say I prefer the MWF's.

This MWF's name was Marlee. She was a petite, blue-eyed blonde. We worked for the same company. I am not going to reveal the name of the company or her or my names for security reasons.

I wasn't her boss. I was her boss' boss. I had time to watch her and fantasize about what I would want to do to her.

I saw her standing in the break room. Her legs were trim and slim. Her skirt was as short as the company would allow at that time. Her hemline was about four inches above her knees. She caught me giving her those elevator eyes. As my eyes got to her tits -- which I estimate to be 34DD's -- she looked at me. I didn't care. I smiled big. She smiled back. At that moment I knew was going to fuck her with my uncut, 10-inch black cock.

I hacked the company HR files and looked her up in the company records. I found out she was a 37-year-old mom. She had a husband and a daughter, who was almost 18.

Two days later, I was walking down a hallway. She stuck her head out of a doorway and look up and down the hall. Then she stepped out, walking just in front of me

I started humming, "Shake! Shake! Shake that bootie!" She looked back and smiled real big.

"Hi my name is Marlee," she said.

"Yes! I know your name. My name is C.C. Glad to finally meet you!" I said. I stood real close to her almost pinning her against the wall. I could smell her fragrance, her body and another fainter scent, too. Yes! It was wet pussy! I know that smell anywhere.

We chatted for about 10 minutes.

"Why don't we finish this off tonight after work?" I asked.

"Over drinks?" she asked.

"Sure. I know a secluded place," I said.

"OK," she said. It was that simple.

At 5 p.m., I picked her up in the parking garage. I quickly drove her to "my" side of town to a club frequented by black men and hot white women, looking to be blacked. We drank a few drinks. I offered her a blunt. She took a deep drag. I watched her hold it in and then slowly release the smoke.

Her eyes were deep blue, wide and wild. She giggled often. I took her hand and walked her to my car. Once inside she leaned over and unfastened my pants. My cock popped out.

I drove to my apartment as she sucked my cock. I thought she would need a lot more training as a cock sucker ... and I was willing to train.

Once in my loft apartment, we undressed and paused while I got her a drink and put on a porn video of a hot blue-eyed blonde fucking a black man with a big, long black cock.

We started kissing. I tried to cover her mouth with my thick lips. She willingly opened her mouth and let my tongue snake inside. Our juices mingled in her mouth.

"Oh!" She moaned.

My mouth went down her neck to her chest and to her tits. My hands went around her left breast as my mouth concentrated on her right breast.

She started trembling when my mouth touched her nipple.

"Oh! CC! That feels so good!" she cooed.

I stated to gently circle her nipple with my tongue. Then I put my lips around her nipple and started sucking gently.

"Oh, baby! That feels so good! Keep it up," she said.

I pushed her back to give me room to lie back. My cock was sticking straight up.

"Suck it!" I demanded. I fully expected that she would obey... and she did.

She was a complete novice, but her full lips showed promise. I let her suck until I could take it no longer. Then I pushed her back.

I climbed into her saddle. I noticed her smooth skin inside of her thighs. Her thighs fit around me perfectly. She was not a very skilled lover, but she showed potential.

I reached down to take my cock. I pointed it at her cunt. I let my cock head rub up and down her clit. I felt her clit get harder. I pushed and felt her cunt lips release. I slowly eased it inside of her.

"Wait!" she said. "I'm not on the pill! Do you have a condom?"

"No! Baby! I never use them. They interfere with my pleasure," I said matter of fact. I pulled back a few inches and rocked my cock back and forth, feeling her cunt quiver

.

"OK! I think I will be safe," she said.

I continued fucking her I released a huge wad of black baby batter.

"Oh! No!" she gasped. "I thought you would pull out!" I that was a lie!

"I always cum in a hot momma," I whispered.

She giggled.

"Am I a hot momma?" she cooed.

"Baby you are as hot as they come!" I said. I knew she was hot, but she needed a lot of training.

That was my first time out with Marlee.

I had to take her home. She was in no shape to drive. I took a cab home.

***

The next day I got a text message from Marlee.

"Last night was wonderful, CC!" she texted.

"Glad you liked it! I loved that tight smooth cunny!"

"You are my first black man"

"I'm sure I won't be your last now," I replied smugly.

"LOL!"

"LOL"

We met at the same club two nights later. We danced and had a few drinks. I offered her a blunt and she took it gladly. She took in a deep toke and held it. She looked at me and smiled while letting the smoke slowly exhale through her slightly parted lips.

"That's sexy," I said.

"That feels so good, CC"

"Nothing feels better than your hot tight cunny."

"Oh! CC! I loved it. Let's do it again," she cooed.

I drove her to my apartment. We started kissing in the elevator. I had her top off and tits exposed before we got to my floor.

As soon as the door closed, I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Before climbing on top of her, I put on a porn video of two black men fucking a hot white blonde.

She helped me remove her clothes. I spread her legs and went straight to her cunt with my lips and tongue. Her body writhed, and she pushed up her hips to meet my long, wet tongue. She was super wet. Her cunt had a sexy scent. She came right away.

I kissed up her hot body to her tits. Again I held one and concentrated on the other. She had another orgasm.

My lips went up to her shoulder and neck. I was on top of her. I reached down and guided my cock against her cunny and rubbed her hot wet slit. I felt her clit getting harder. I switched my attention to her clit. Marlee came again.

I guided my cock to her love tunnel and pushed. Her cunt easily released. I pushed balls deep in one thrust. I looked up to see the blonde on the TV screen screaming in delight. The two men were giving her double penetration. She looked like the creamy center of an Oreo.

My rhythm grew faster and faster. Her hips were meeting my thrusts and her cunt walls were contracting, almost as if she wanted me to go deeper.

I felt it rising from deep inside my nut. Then it rushed up my pipes. I heard myself moan and scream as my white hot sperm shot inside her cunt. I was releasing millions of wigglers which would seek out her momma egg.

"Oh dear! I forgot to ask you to use a condom," she giggled.

"Don't you think it is better this way, momma?" I asked.

"Yes! Daddy!" she replied.

I lay on top of Marlee, letting her feel my weight. I kissed her, covering her full lips with my mouth. Our juices mingled.

I got up and stood by the bed.

"Clean me up!" It was a command. She readily obeyed. She sat on the bed and sucked me. I reached down on the night stand and lit up a blunt and smoked it while she sucked. When she finally cleaned me up, I stood her up and kissed her. Again our juices mingled.

I broke the kiss and offered her a blunt without saying a word. She took it. I lit it while she looked into my eyes. We heard a scream and turned our heads to see the blonde in the porn video being double penetrated again.

She took my hand as we watched the blonde writhe in pleasure s the two big black men pumped her cunt and ass in alternating strokes.

"I want to do that," Marlee whispered.

"I can arrange that," I answered as the stud in the blonde's ass rammed in and shot his load.

"When?" Marlee asked. She took a deep drag from her blunt and exhaled slowly while watching the action.

"I can arrange that tonight," I said and took a deep drag. I dialed my cell phone.

"Come on over. Uh huh! She's ready!" I put the cell phone down.

I led her to the living room. I put on another porn video and mixed a drink. We sat on the couch and smoked some more.

Her tits were full and chest was heaving. I layed back, and she took my pleasure rod and started sucking.

"Oh Baby! Take it deep! That's the way, momma. Suck on your daddy. Suck me hard," I was urging her on while teaching her how to pleasure a man. She needed a lot of training.

She rose up to take a drag from her blunt. She was frantic now. Her lips and tongue were working like never before. I had to strain to keep from dumping a load in her mouth.

"That's right momma. Use your tongue like you have a stud in it. Suck that head, momma. Let it go deep and suck up the shaft, momma." I moaned. She followed instructions to the letter.

"Get on your knees!" I commanded. She obeyed and got on her knees. I stood up and let her go down on my cock again.

"Look up at me! Suck my cock like a whore. Come on, momma! Make me cum in your mouth. Suck me!"

She obeyed. She frantically sucked while looking up into my eyes.

I felt the cum rising from my nut. Up through my tubes as the pleasure began to rise higher and higher.

"Open your mouth wide. Look up at me. I pulled out of her mouth about an inch and released my load. Four squirts filled her mouth.

"Hold it in. Don't swallow, yet, momma!" I commanded her. When I had dumped my load in her mouth, I pulled my cock away.

"Now swallow!" It was a command.

Marlee swallowed. She was smiling as the huge load of cum went down.

"Good momma."

"Thank you, daddy," Marlee said when she as finished swallowing the last drop of cum.

Knock. Knock

.

I opened the door. It was no surprise. Tyrone and a mother I would love to fuck named, Candy, were standing at the door.

Tyrone was about 230 pounds, six-foot, one tall. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt that show tattoos up his arms and on his shoulders. His hair was in long dreads.

Candy was petite. She was 34DD-22-35 and wore a very short mini skirt with a loose cowl top that showed ample tit. Her eyes were blue and her lips were large, red, and full.

I explained to Marlee that she was going to see Candy, Tyrone, and me do an Oreo on a white girl.

"I wanted to try it!" Marlee said pouting.

"I can't put a 10-inch big black cock up your ass without some training," I said. I lit her another blunt.

Candy and Tyrone undressed. I pushed Marlee over on the doggie position. Then I greased her ass. I slipped a rather small butt plug up her ass.

"Now watch this," I said.

Marlee watched as Tyrone first put Candy in a doggy position and entered her ass. After 10 minutes of pumping, Tyrone got on his back and Candee got on top and positioned her cunt above Tyrone's fuck monster cock. She settled down and started humping up and down.

I put my hands on Candy's ass and positioned my cock on her asshole. I pushed and watched my cock head disappear. My balls rested against her cunt. I looked at Marlee. She was stroking her clit.

Soon we got into a rhythm with me going in as Tyrone was pulling out.

First I shot my load in Candy's ass then Tyrone followed with a huge load in her cunt. I pulled out and watched Candy's ass gaping wide with my creampie cum dripping out. Then Tyrone screamed and shot up her cunt.

"Oh daddy! I love your cum," Candy cooed.

I pulled the plug out of Marlee's ass and inserted a slightly larger one.

"Get dressed!" I said.

She got dressed. I looked at Tyrone and Candy and winked. They knew what was up.

"I want you to let that butt plug ride. We are going out," I said

.

Candy dressed and we all got into my car and drove to a club. We danced some, drank some, and smoked some and talked dirty about double penetration sex.

I had to help Marlee out to the car. On the way home, I stopped at a tattoo parlor. I picked out a sexy tramp stamp for her.

She started giggling when the artist turned on the needle, but began to moan when the applied the needle and ink.

Marlee was in no shape to drive home. I drove her and Tyrone picked me up.

***

"Last night was so wonderful!" Marlee sent me a text message the next day at the office.

"Glad you liked it. How is your tramp stamp?"

"I haven't looked yet."

"LOL"

"I managed to hide if from my hubby, but ..."

"... my daughter saw it. LOL."

"LOL what did she say?"

"Thought it was cool."

"Decided to wear something sexy to the office today."

"Can't wait to see it."

"I'll be by later."

I worked all morning, only occasionally thinking about what Marlee had said about her dress. I expected something really quite conservative by my standards.

Just before noon she came strutting her stuff by wearing a short body hugging mini dress. She walked into my office and closed the door behind her. She threw her arms around me and we kissed passionately. My cock was beginning to rise.

"Look at this!" Marlee turned around, hiked her dress, and bent over. She was wearing no panties. The plug was still in her ass!

"I'm going to leave it in until we meet again."

"I'm pleased. You are turning into a real slut, momma," I said.

"I want to please you, daddy."

I went to my brief case. I just happen to carry an array of butt plugs. All but one was previously used. I found the next size up from the one Marlee was wearing.

"Bend over."

She obeyed. I removed her plug and pushed in one that was about 30% bigger. There was some strain to get it beyond her sphincter; but once seated, it had a narrow neck and would not easily pull out.

"How's that?"

"A little tight."

"You will get used to it. I have one surprise for you." I pulled out a remote control and pressed a button.

"Oh!" Marlee screeched. She was surprised by the vibrations in her butt. I increased the speed and intensity. Marlee moaned.

"I have a meeting. I must go." I said lying. I wanted her to walk away with my toy in her butt.

Later she texted me again.

"Are we going to meet tonight?"

"Not tonight. But I have a request."

"Oh?"

"I want you to get a Brazilian."

"OK! I have been wanting that."

"One more request."

"What's that?"

"See if UR old man wants to be a cuckold."

"have already."

"What did he say?"

"Yes! but I didn't tell him about U."

"Set him up for us going out on a date over the weekend."

"Make that a trial balloon..."

"...if he says no, then try all nighter"

"OK I'll ask him."

"bye."

"Bye, daddy."

***

When I got home that night, I put a disk in the player and sat back. Up popped two days of video of Marlee sucking, fucking, and smoking. After finishing, I smiled and put the DVD away.

I did not hear from Marlee for a week. I keep ignoring her calls. I let her know through a bro that I would be in meetings all week and out of town part of the week.

A week later, I sent her a text that I was back.

"Welcome back!"

"Missed you, momma!" I lied.

"I missed you desperately," Marlee sent in her text.

I did not want to bring up her conversation with her husband. I wanted her to bring it up.

"It was a hectic week for your daddy."

"Sorry."

"That's OK. Puts food on the table and pays for my Mercedes."

"Do you want to know about my talk with my husband?"

I paused and then texted:

"Yes"

"He's excited about being a cuckold!"

"Great!"

I knew he would. What white boy wouldn't want this hot momma to be black fucked?

"He OK'd me going out and stay overnight."

"Great!"

"When?"

I paused again. I wanted her to be excited.

"Friday night"

"That's five days from now! I can't wait."

I paused again.

"Sorry. My apartment is a mess. I need to clean it up."

"Oh! OK"

"Did you do the other things?" I sent.

"I got a Brazilian?"

"Yeah! That's a good momma."

"He saw my tramp stamp. LOL"

"LOL what did he say?"

"He liked it. We were in bed. I showed it to him and he started jerking off!"

"LOL."

"Yes! LOL."

"Bye."

"Bye, daddy."

We stayed in touch by text messages all week. I saw her briefly in the hallway on Wednesday. She was wearing a very short, short mini skirt. She had done something to her hair to lighten it. She was wearing redder lipstick and more eye color and make up. She looked hot.

I sent her a list of things I wanted to see her wear and not to wear. I wanted her to show her hubby she was turning into a slut.

On Friday, I could hardly get any work done for her texting. We agreed to have her husband to drive her to "our" club where he would escort her inside. I wanted it to be a shock treatment for the white "boy". We would order some drinks and chat. Then Fred would exit. I would take her home Saturday.

Actually, I had my own agenda.

At 5 p.m. I left the office and saw Marlee standing by my car in the parking garage. When I got to her, we embraced and started kissing passionately. I really got out of control. I reached my hand in her loose top and squeezed one of her breasts. Then I rolled her nipple between my finger and thumb.

"Oh! That feels so good," she sighed. We kissed for 10 minutes and broke it off.

She was looking hot! I watched her walk to her car and get in exposing her legs and panties to me. My cock began to grow.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I picked her up at 7 sharp. I knew her husband would be there and that's all.

I knocked and Marlee's husband, Fred, opened the door. He was a balding, dumpy white dude of 45. He had a squeaky voice and a pot belly. He was smiling. I took that as a good sign.

"Hi! I'm Fred," he said.

"Hi Fred, I'm C.C. Just call me CC," I replied, then laughed. I couldn't help it. He extended his hand, and we shook like we had just made a trade for a prized thoroughbred filly. I fully intended to breed her thoroughly, too!

We walked into the living room. I brought Fred a hot video on DVD. I handed it to him.

"I brought you a hot video. Hope you enjoy this," I said. I expected him to put it away, but he dropped it directly into his player. Up popped a compilation of Marlee fucking, sucking, having an orgasm, swallowing cum, and kissing black men.

The door bell chimed and Fred walked away to see who it was. In a moment he came back with a friend of mine. It was James! I was surprised!

"Hi James!" I said and we slapped hands.

"I have a date with Sindi tonight," James said. Sindi was Marlee's daughter.

"Oh! That's nice," I replied.

"Sindi just turned 18 yesterday. James is going to take her out to a club," Fred said.

Then in walked a gorgeous blonde about 5-foot tall. She had big blue eyes, slender body and long legs. She had sexy two-tone eye shadow and dark liner. She had on the shortest mini skirt one could possibly wear. As she approached, I could see her low riding skirt revealed a large tattoo with the words, "Hot Momma".

"This is my daughter, Sindi," Fred said. Sindi glanced at the video of her mom getting fucked.

"Hi! Mom told me about you," Sindi said. She kissed me with her full mouth and bright red with lipstick. I copped a quick feel of her tits and body. Her tits were firm and her body was hot. We kissed for a while, letting our juices mingle. I broke off.

"You're hot!" I whispered. I was developing a boner!

"You are too," she whispered.

"I hope it was not all bad," I said laughing.

"I can see she did not exaggerate one bit," Sindi said smiling at the TV and back at me. The scene was a big black cock sliding balls deep in to Marlee's juicy cunt.

Sindi walked over to James and kissed him full on the mouth. His hands went to the loose top and inside to feel her tits as he pulled one free of her blouse. They continued to kiss passionately as James rolled her nipple with his finger and thumb.

MrDeep
MrDeep
837 Followers
12