Marlena's Friend

Story Info
Her Black lover and a creampie.
2.7k words
4.35
118.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
330 Followers

I love to feel a woman quiver and moan from the attention of my tongue and mouth. Anything, anything at all that makes her squirm is my pleasure. But this time we break new ground and I find I am giving more than usual. I loved it!

Tonight you have brought your black lover for us to share. I am heady with the thoughts of what is to come. As we start to please you, the heat and sounds of three hungry and passionate bodies fills the room. I know that soon I will taste your sweet juices and savor the soft folds of your drenched pussy as you suck on that huge black cock of your lover. Just the thought that soon he will be fucking your gorgeous pussy drives me mad with desire.

I can look up and see him kissing you as he rolls your hard nipples in his fingers. It is as though he is fucking your mouth as his tongue thrusts into your open and eager lips. I close my eyes for a few minutes to relish my own desires as I lick you soft pussy and taste my favorite meal. Heavy movement on the bed snaps me from my private enjoyment of your private charms. I open my eyes to see him straddle your head and you grab at that massive black rod and begin to lick and devour it. I am riveted to the action before me, and my tongue and lips seem to be on autopilot as my mind is on your face and this angry looking monster that is trying to choke you.

I feel you coming alive under our insistent homage to your sexy body, and I am driven to fuck my tongue deeper into your delicious depths. Your rolling hips are thrusting into my jaw, sometimes painfully, and I know you love this double- pronged attack on your sexy body. Just as I am thinking that I might get to taste your juices as you come in my mouth, I feel you and your black lover start moving again, and I am dislodged from my happy quest. I am ignored as you climb over his legs and then he begins to force that huge piece of black meat into your drenched pussy. His dark hands come from behind to cup your tits and knead your hot flesh, and I notice your nipples seem to be more erect then I have ever seen them.

I love the look on your face and the quiet groans of pleasure and discomfort as his hard cock begins to force you open. I realize I can help and bury my face in the juncture of your bodies. I moisten my lips and get as much saliva as I can on my tongue and very quickly I am helping to lubricate this massive cock to ease its violation of your waiting pussy. Deeper and deeper he pushes as I slurp and lick your spread pussy lips and the dark black skin of his cock. I am enthralled by the tastes, and the textures of your pussy and his cock. The hard ridges of his dick contrast like the colors with your soft wet pussy lips. When he is thrusting deep inside, and I can no longer get my tongue on your pussy lips and his dick, I move up to gently take your hard clit into my mouth. Your hips begin undulating madly as he pounds your pussy and I suck on your protruding clit.

Finally I hear his groans along with your cries of passion and lust and I know you both are about to come. My tongue is furiously lapping at every part of your pussy and his dick that I can get to as I feel you both explode and your bodies shudder and crash together. His come is squeezing out between his fantastic cock and the now bright pink folds of your pussy lips. I have mixed feelings about his come invading my sweet pussy eating pleasure, but I cannot stop, as I am addicted to your pleasure. I lick and suck away the drops that you two allow to escape, and I hope that you can feel my tongue on your pussy lips in your post orgasmic writhing. At last he begins to withdraw, and I am somewhat astonished by the gobs of your mixed juices running out of your pussy and onto my chin. I lock my lips around your still quivering pussy and suck the juices down as my tongue cleans every part of your pussy. I feel you are moving towards a second orgasm from my mouth, and I increase the fervor of my attack. Your hands grab my head and pull me deep into your groin, demanding I continue, as if I would ever stop?

As I lick and suck on your sweet pussy, and bring you to your second orgasm, your pussy contracts and oozes hot thick threads of come. Realizing the origin of this erotic flow, some yours, but mostly his, floods my brain. While I have been heady with the pleasure of your taste and fragrance, this is so different. My first thought is to wipe it away with my hand and get back to eating your pussy. Then I realized that I have tasted some of this mixture for the past 10 minutes, and it was really not bad. Although it was not as sweet as you alone, it was new, but it now had a very different tang to it.

I let the thick goo slide onto my tongue and gingerly sucked it into my mouth, I actually felt my hard dick throb at this taboo barrier I just crossed. The thought of doing this and hoping it would further your excitement pushed me forward. I hungrily sucked up every drop I could and pushed myself up and over your sweaty body. I lowered my lips to yours and let you taste the mix of seeds from you and your black lovers loins. The speed and energy that you displayed in accepting my tongue and sucking it into your mouth told me all I needed to know, that this was something you liked and would love to continue! I wasted no time in crawling back down between your splayed legs to get back to my wondrous feast.

As I buried my face between your legs, I saw his coal black face against yours and your tongues entwined in a passionate kiss. What a sight to watch his full lips mash against your delicate lips. I was captured for a moment by the view of his tongue and yours battling for deeper access in each other's mouth. My kisses around your still wet pussy added fuel to your passions as I cleaned your pussy and ass of every drop of come. Your hips undulate and shimmy at certain properly placed kisses and touches, and I could hear your dual voices moaning in each others throats as I assist in this renewal of lust.

I can also see your hand wrap around his black dick. It is no longer the massive, proud scepter it was minutes ago, but it is still incredibly large and erotic. Its size is still formidable and the color is so beautiful, it appears to have no depth, just draws my eyes deeper and deeper into its dark skin. Your fingers just barely make it around the thickness of his cock and when you pull upward, the fat head oozes what little come he has left from his recent explosion in your hot womb. Then I realize that you are stroking this magnificent man meat, trying to coax it back into a usable tool. I am lost in the vision, thinking how sexy it was to watch him split your pussy with that thick cock, and how wonderful it was to feel you come in my mouth and then clean you up.

Your black lover moans something about needing a bit more to get him hard again, and before you can drop your head, I move without real thought. I am lost in lust and thinking wild thoughts of what I want, you want, and he wants. For some inexplicable reason, I decide I will do this for you too. I am not really thinking as much as I am wanting to do things that will drive you insane! The thoughts have run though my mind at a mile a minute, and I reasoned, I have sucked his juices from your pussy so what's the difference? And I enjoyed, it even before I realized how much it turned you on, I enjoyed it!

I take his long snake like cock from your hand and I look up to your eyes as I bring it near my lips. He may be looking in surprise also, but my eyes are locked only on yours. I can see the lust and encouragement in your eyes, and I dip my lips to encompass the huge head of this temporarily ragged beast. Your eyes are pushing me, as if physically, to take more and more of this cock into my mouth. I close my lips and suck on the semi-hard shaft with my tongue slipping side to side on the underside of his cock head. Almost instantly I can feel the heat and the throb of his blood pulsing through the awakening beast. Again your eyes…. I can see them smoldering, I can see your lust and desire. I am here only to please you and I driven to get this back cock hard enough to drive you insane once again.

Then and only then I know I will get to finish you with another numbing, shattering orgasm as I bathe your pussy and thighs clean of the black beauty's huge load of come, mixed with your succulent juices. I almost start to desire a load of his come from the tremendous black snake presently in my mouth, but it only takes a split second of memory recall, and I am dreaming of your thighs against my cheeks, and your clit in my mouth as I tongue your pussy to give up it's load into my mouth and drive you and I over the edge and into oblivion!

Your lover's cock is as now as hard as ever, and he makes a comment about my being a good cocksucker as he pulls his rock hard cock from my mouth. I feel a tinge of loss, but the sight of him pulling you on top of him, has eradicated every though in my mind except watching that incredible black stump worm it's way up your soaked pussy. I can already imagine the sounds of your whimpers as he violates your natural tightness. And my mind flashes to the next set of sensory pleasures, thinking of your body re-ignited in lust and slamming back against his body as the slight discomfort becomes transformed into a crazed and absolute joy of fulfillment.

As his cock presses against your closed lips, your ankles snake around his legs as though ensuring you two will not come apart (as if any of us could be pried from this heaven!) and I can see your tantalizing tits mashed against his chest. I wish my mouth were up there, sucking on your nipples and fondling your tits with my fingers instead of his chest. As I contemplate this lack of fairness to my need for your tits and nipples, suddenly I am panicked as I see I also cannot get to your clit in this position! It is only momentary, as then I see your sexy ass and decide to make do with what I am offered. Just as I am zeroing in on your delightful derriere, I see your fingers around his fat cock, guiding it between your puffy pussy lips. It looks too dry, so I lick your pussy, your fingers, and his cock head in a few juicy wet slurps. Now his cock head glides with ease into your pussy and inch by inch begins to work its way home.

It is like a dream to watch that thick black sausage work its way deeper into your tight pussy. Again I am assisting by adding copious amounts of lubrication with my tongue and lips. I try to get my tongue wedged in between his fat cock and your pussy lips, but there is just no more room! Instead I alternate between wetting his cock on the outstroke, and running my tongue up and down between your pussy lips and your rosy asshole. I feel your ass shake a bit and your asshole puckers, almost as in invitation. I push my tongue harder against your puckered hole and get rewarded with a load moan and cry that sounds like "yes". It could be just that huge chunk of black meat that is causing all of the moans, but soon I feel your hand along side of my head and you grab part ear and part hair and tug me in tighter. I am obviously adding to your delight, and I am so pleased I could just come!

I renew my efforts, pushing my tongue deeper and deeper into your ass. As my saliva gets it wet, I can get in a little further each time. Every few minutes I drop back to ensure your black fuck toy is wet and not getting uncomfortable, but I find that his fucking and my licking are keeping you well lubricated, so I just lick your pussy lips and his pistoning dick for the pure pleasure of it before returning to the fine sideline of rimming your fabulous asshole.

I can tell that this is going to be a big one! I can feel your body coming alive and that great black dick fucking your tight pussy, along with my insistent tongue rimming your asshole are combining forces to bring you off with an orgasm like something you have never had before. On a whim I duck down and lick his balls, sucking each into my mouth. As I hoped, he groans loudly and utters, "yes suck my nuts and lick me", and also as I hoped, this sends you over the top as you envision me licking his balls. I quickly change position and push my tongue back into your ass, digging as deeply into your asshole as I can while pushing your hips down harder onto his violently thrusting hips.

Your body is shaking and quivering. I have never seen you act like this and it is fantastic! You mouth opens in a release of air, followed by an ever-increasing roar of almost frightening levels. My lip is almost split open by the force of one of your jerking movements to the rear, and it is all I can do to ride your bucking hips and still keep my tongue lodged in your ass. His black ramrod is pumping a flood of come deep inside of you, and you two are unstoppable as your bodies slam together. I am only along for the ride, although my real ride and new reason for being here is just beginning!

It seems like hours before his cock finally deflates and slips out. I am ready and leave your puckered ass to slip my tongue down to your pussy. His dick is lying dead below my chin as I quickly catch the come that is gushing forth from your lips. I notice that you flinch as I touch your clit, telling me that it is hyper sensitive, and I must regretfully leave it alone. So I tongue fuck you deeply, licking and slurping all the way. It is a challenge to keep my nose and lips from your sensitive clit, and I do not want to ignore it, but I know I will be cast aside if I am too aggressive right now.

Your black lover wriggles out from under you to go to the bathroom, and I take advantage of this by stuffing my head under your hips as he exits. Your hips relax and your pussy drops to sit on my mouth, which is still sucking and your pussy is still oozing such delicious juices.

What a night, and more to come!

Doug689
Doug689
330 Followers