Marlene And The Cell

Story Info
She gets caught spying on mommy.
7.5k words
4.37
183.2k
38
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining that night and Marlene was feeling very lonely. Her boyfriend for the last two years had been seen by Marlene kissing another girl earlier that evening. A friend of hers had talked her into going to the dance club to confront him and that's when all hell broke loose. She confronted the cheater while still in mid-kiss.

"What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Oh hey babe", he said trying to act nonchalant. "A man has needs and you won't fullfill mine with that virgin crap, so I had to do something."

Marlene was deeply hurt and after about an hour of arguing with her now ex-boyfriend, she had her friend drive her home.

"Will you be okay Marlene?" asked Lisa.

"You know it's funny but I think I will. We've been growing apart now for some time and I'm actually relieved it's over now."

Lisa laughed and said "Well here we are, say Hi to your Mom for me. I promised Annette a ride home from the club so I better get back before she panics."

"Sure, sure, well remember to call out my name while your riding her face" Marlene said jokingly.

Lisa, Annette and Marlene had all been friends since the ninth grade. They always told each other everything and Marlene had no problem with them sleeping together when they felt the need to relieve some tension. At least they respected her belief to stay a virgin and never tried to get her to join in. She had wondered what it would be like to be with them on several occasions and even masterbated to the fantasy. She wasn't sure why, but she always pictured herself being tied down and forced to be their slave. It just popped into her head one night while she was finger-fucking herself and her orgasm was intense from the vision. She mostly had fantasies about male movie and music stars, but whenever she was really horny and got that "I wanna be nasty" feeling, it was the bondage fantasy that prevailed.

As Marlene walked up her driveway, she recalled that it was trash night and Mom hadn't put the can on the street yet.

"Dang that woman, I swear she always forgets", Marlene laughed to herself. So, she went to the side gate and opened it up. The trash can was right inside the gate.

"Good thing I remembered it's past eleven and Mom's probably asleep. The dang thing is full too."

The garbage can was county issued and so it had wheels on it. As she tipped it onto it's wheels the corner of the handle lightly brushed her crotch. Marlene had been horny all day and that one touch by something foreign was all it took to kick in the part of her that liked to be nasty, liked to do things she shouldn't and pretend things she shouldn't. She could turn it off if she wanted to. She had to turn it off many times when she was with her boyfriend, but right now she didn't want it off. She was looking forward to going in her bedroom and playing. Nasty thoughts were filling her head as she walked the garbage to the curb. She spied a wine bottleneck sticking out of the top of the garbage can.

"Oh Mom's been at it tonight, bet she's out like a light."

The her nasty side took over and she had a wonderful idea.

"I'm gonna fuck that bottle, I'm gonna put it on the floor and sit on it as far as I can while I play with my clit," she whispered to herself.

Now she was really getting horny, she playfully reached down and rubbed herself through her jeans a few times. It felt wonderful and exciting to do it out in the open where a neighbor might see.

"Such a bad girl," she giggled "I think old Mrs. Green next door would have a coronary if she saw that."

She was sure no one had actually seen her but the thought persisted in her head as she went to close the gate.

She was about to shut it when she noticed the light in the back yard. It was the light from he mothers bedroom on the backside of the house spilling out to the lawn.

"Mom must still be awake, damn her. Now I'll have to be quiet when I'm coming from this nice bottle in my hand," she said to no one.

She was about to shut the gate when her nasty self kicked into high gear and a picture formed in her head. It was her mother laying in bed playing with her pussy wildly and fucking the bottle Marlene was holding. Marlene couldn't help herself and went back through the gate. She tiptoed through the yard to her mom's window.

"I can't do this, it's my mom," she thought.

But her nasty side had it's say and told her it's just a peek in, out of curiosity. Nasty logic prevailed and she put her face up to the window. Her mom had venetian blinds and she could see through the little holes that the string ran through. It was like a tiny peephole into the bedroom and by shifting around a bit she could see almost the whole room.

She could see the bed and after getting used to the tiny view her eyes adjusted on her moms face. She looked normal enough, just laying in bed watching TV. Her mom never knew Marlene was watching and this seemed to excite Marlene because this was really a nasty thing to do and she loved it. She was dissapointed that her mom wasn't spread wide with the covers thrown down and playing with herself, but still, just to spy on her was exciting. She had never had a voyeur experience before unless you counted the time she watched her boyfriend jackoff. But this was different, because her mom didn't know she was being watched.

Marlene stared at her mom's face, it was difficult to see more than that through the tiny hole. She could see her face and the top of her breats which were covered by the comforter. It wasn't very sexy but Marlene still had her hand down her pants, excited by the act of spying.

Mrs. Green watched intently through the fence, she had been reading when she heard the garbage can being rolled out to the street. She peeked through her living room curtains just as Marlene gave her a perfect view of her rubbing herself through her pants. She was a widower at fifty and now at fifty-four spent most of her retired day dreaming up new ways to torture her pussy. She had used candlewax and clothes-pins on her pussy many times and loved to shove large things into herself and pretend her husband and master was still here ordering her to do things that were nasty. The internet provided some relief and her favorite was to download movies of girls being tied up and teased by other women. She had never had the courage to tell her husband of her lesbian fantasies. They had many threesomes but always with another man. He had loved watching her get eaten out by strangers. She wishes now she would have asked him to get another girl.

Mrs. Green was dissapointed that Marlene only rubbed a few times and then stopped.

"Damn girl, I didn't even get time to reach my pussy, keep going bitch," she said to her curtains.

"Ah hah and what's that bottle your pulling from the trash, what are we up to little missy?"

Mrs' Green had spied on Marlene on several occasions since the bedroom window was next to her fence. She often left the curtains only half drawn while undressing at night. Though she had never seen her naked she had seen her enough to love going out to the fence for some masterbation fun every so often. Tonight she was sure she would see something good, the girl was obviously very horny. So, Mrs. Green quietly crept out into her yard from her side door and peered through a knothole in her fence. She didn't see the girls light on and almost left when she noticed movement from the next window down. What she saw almost made her cry out. Marlene was spying into her moms window and with the light coming from the bedroom shades she could see Marlene's hand shoved into her pants and moving quickly. Mrs. Green didn't need anymore prompting she tore off her nightgown and now totally naked, peered through the knothole while frantically rubbing her clit trying to orgasm before Marlene might decide to go inside.

She whispered softly to herself "So the little bitch like to see her mommies pussy does she? Well, maybe you wanna lick it, huh. I would love to watch that. You licking your mommy. Mmm hmm."

Marlene surveyed her mom from top to bottom, even covered up it was still exciting her. She was about to come when her mom looked at the blinds. Had she made a noise? She didn't think so. She froze, dead silent. Her mom got up from bed and Marlene rushed around the corner hoping against hope that she wasn't caught. She didn't hear the front or back door open, in fact she couldn't hear anything. Just the muffle of the TV through the wall she was leaning against. Marlene waited for what seemed forever but nothing happened. So, she crept back around the corner and was shocked to see her mother had opened the blinds some.

"Oh crap she did know," she thought outloud.

But Marlene's curiosity was getting the better of her. She just had to know what was going on. So she slowly crept up to the window. Her mom's bed was situated so that Marlene would be able to see her mom's feet first and if she didn't go to far in front of the window her mom would never see her, but Marlene could see her whole body. Marlene's mom was in the same position as before fully covered up and watching TV. The TV was in full view of Marlene and she saw that mom had put on HBO and was watching "Sex in the City". Then she looked again at her mom and had to immediatly shove her hand down her pants when she saw the comforter of her mom's bed rising and falling slowly in the area of her mom's pussy.

"Oh my God, she's playing with herself. Please let me see it Mom," she whispered to herself.

In a flash Marlene stripped off her pants and panties and stood half naked in her backyard unaware that she herself had a watcher.

Mrs. Green now had two fingers up her shaved pussy and was slowing down some believing that this show might go on for awhile. She was about to come when Marlene had run away from the window.

"Oh shit, the little bitch ran away."

But then she had seen Marlene's mom open her blinds. Thinking this might get really good she dashed into her house and quickly ran back out video camera in hand. She knew what it meant when the blinds were open because she had many tapes of Marlene's mom, Kay, playing with her pussy.

Kay liked to show off and knew Mrs. Green would often come through the gate that connected in their back yards. Kay had even seen Mrs. Green quite a few times. She had a mirror on her wall opposite the window and had pretended to be in the throws of passion while secretly looking at her window in the mirror. The first time was a mistake, she had simply never felt a reason to close her blinds all the time and had seen the movement in the mirror and recognized Mrs. Green in the dim light with her nightgown pulled up and her pussy exposed and being rubbed. Over time it came to be a ritual about once a month with them. Kay always kept her blinds closed now unless she was signaling to Mrs. Green that she was ready to play with herself. Mrs. Green didn't always show up, asleep already at times, but when she did she would stand in plain view of Kay and Kay would pretend to never see while watching her in the mirror the whole time.

Mrs. Green waited patiently for Marlene to come back, hoping the girl hadn't given up. When she saw her peek back around the corner she started up the video camera. She preferred to see this live, not through a camera so she put the camera through a very large knothole a few feet lower that her spyhole. She had a lot of experience filming while still masterbating and this was going to be one of her favorite tapes if little Marlene just had the guts to do something this nasty.

Mrs. Green's camera captured the whole thing from Marlene sneaking back to the window to her getting naked form the waist down. Mrs. Green was in heaven she was pinching her clit and coming over and over. She hadn't felt this horny since the first time she had spied on Kay. She only wished she could see Kay too, but this angle from the fence didn't allow such a view.

"C'mon little Marlene you slut, let's see you rub it faster" Mrs. Green hissed under her breath.

It was the beginning of a sex scene on the TV, Marlene watched through the window as the man and woman start to undress each other. She noticed her mom's hand going faster under the comforter and kept pace with her on her own clit.

Kay had been looking from the TV to the mirror hoping for some company when she spotted a slight movement on the left side of her window. Unusual, Mrs. Green usually stood right in front of the window wanting to be caught. But that was all the prompting Kay needed as she kicked down the covers past her feet and spread open wide enjoying the feeling of being watched while she caressed her clit.

Marlene gasped as her mom threw off the comforter and exposed herself. She loved the way her mom's pussy looked, neatly trimmed and when she moved her hand away for a moment to pull her pussy lips back, Marlene saw the largest clit she had ever seen. It was huge compared to hers and she wanted it in her mouth teasing it. Marlene watched as her mom pulled back her pussy lips hard and spread even wider and started to jack off her clit. Marlene's own fingers were busy rubbing hard on her clit and she decided to try what her mom was doing so she pulled her pussy lips up and tight and pinched her clit with her thumb and index finger and started to jack off her clit. It felt wonderful she wondered why she hadn't done this before. She got bolder and moved over a little more wanting to see her mom's expression. Her mom's head was turned away from her but then she slowly turned it back staring at the TV. Marlene could see she was talking to the TV but she couldn't hear her. But then her mom started to almost shout at the TV.

"You like watching me rub this you little slut? If I'm ever in hollywood I'm gonna sit on your face for an hour and then I'm gonna tease your pussy until you scream. Yeah do it bitch, watch me, WATCH ME!

Marlene came the same time as her mom unable to believe what she just heard, but had a very hard her orgasm hearing it.

"My mom wants to play with a girls pussy?" she wondered.

Marlene gathered her clothes and headed around the corner and saw her wine bottle there.

"You still have a job to do little bottle, I'm not done yet."

Mrs. Green even heard Kay's yelling and knew she was really talking to the watcher not the TV as she always pretended. When Marlene left, Mrs. Green went inside plopped down on her sofa and proceeded to watch her tape many times that night. She must have come twenty times before sleep finally took her where she lay. She woke the next morning hungry for more and and decided to tease herself by tying a rope around her waist and then down inbetween her pussy lips and back around her waist again. This was her favorite tease. She got dressed like that and hurried off to the mall to look at all the young girls while she walked with the rope teasing her clit. She wasn't a pedophile but if they looked at least eighteen she loved to look and dream. She was geting bold and decided to try on some shoes. After walking almost the whole mall she finally found a shoestore with just one girl working there. She proceeded to try on many pairs of shoes all the while keeping her legs open for the girl. She caught her staring up her skirt many times obviously looking at her rope divided pussy lips. The salesgirl stayed on her knees most of the timed helping to put on shoes and see that pussy as much as she could. Mrs. Green was delighted when she came back from getting some shoes from the back and squated down like a baseball catcher with her legs slightly apart. Mrs. Green was looking right at the girls pussy. The salesgirl stayed like that awhile pretending to fidget with the shoes Mrs. Green was trying on. The girl looked out into the mall and without speaking slid her right hand up Mrs. Greens leg and rubbed her pussy lips lightly. Mrs. Greens back was to the mall so no one would be able to tell what was happening and so she stared openly at the girls pussy as the girl started to play with her clit. Mrs. Green let out a muffled moan as she orgasmed. The girl just smiled and went off to the back room. Mrs. Green left her number on the chair and headed home satisfied and hoping the girl would call.

Marlene had slept hard, she was exhausted. After fucking the bottle for three more orgasms she decided to call it a night and had wild sexual dreams about her mother all night. When she woke up she was still horny as hell and decided to give her bottle one more good fuck before throwing it away. She was coming when her mom she heard her mom's footsteps in the hallway. Throwing caution to the wind she spread wider and thrust the bottle deep in her pussy hoping her mom would open her door and see her like that. No such luck, mom went to the kitchen and was starting breakfast.

Weeks passed and nothing ever came of the spying Marlene had done, she had not attempted it again but she found herself leaving her curtains open now whenever she masterbated hoping she would have a watcher. Kay never knew, but Mrs. green sure did, she had now several tapes of Marlene in her room playing with her pussy. Mrs. Green never revealed herself to Marlene as she did with Kay in fear that Marlene might consider it gross because of the age difference. Kay was only five years younger that her but Marlene was still just twenty and still in college. So Mrs. Green stayed back behind the fence to film Marlene since she could see almost her whole room with the way the girl opened her drapes wide lately. She ached to go into her yard, knock on her window and beg to eat her pussy but knew that was a bit extreme. But, the good thing was that Marlene put on a show every night. Kay would only do it when Marlene was out for the night.

Months now passed and the game went on driving Mrs. Green crazy, she had at least twenty tapes of the two women and loved watching them and masterbating. But, she wanted more. Then in the middle of an orgasm she had an idea.

Kay pulled the package from the mailbox with mild curiosity and looked at.

"Hmm, mailed from this city but no return address. When she got inside she thought of calling the police, what if this was a bomb or something. It didn't feel that heavy though and so she opened it cautiously. Inside the box was a note, she pulled it out.

"The watcher watches" and a phone number were all that was on the note. She looked again inside and saw a video tape.

"What kind of crazy shit is this?" she thought.

She had to know and any answer was obviously on the tape. Marlene wouldn't be home from school for at least three hours so she slipped the tape in her vcr and pushed play. The scene opened with somone the backside of a house. Then as Kay watched she recognized her window.

"Oh fucking God, Mrs. Green sent this. What's she up to?"

Kay continued to watch herself on the tape and even undressed so she could masterbate while watching herself on TV. What really got her excited though is when the camera would pan down and Mrs. green would film her own pussy getting rubbed. Kay had only seen it in the mirror so far and in not much light now she was getting closeups.

"Horny old broad, I wonder why she would send this?"

About ten minutes into the tape Kay was very wet and rubbing her clit hard when the scene changed. Her house was being filmed from Mrs. Greens fence obviously and Kay saw on the film that her blinds were open.

"Oh here comes session number two I bet" Kay said.

Then Kay saw someone coming around the corner of their house and starting to spy at her window.

"Wait a sec that's not Mrs. Green. Is that?... Oh holy shit it's Marlene."

Kay wanted to throw the tape in the trash but something made her sit still and continue to watch. When she saw Marlene getting naked Kay resumed her masterbation and stared on fascinated by her daughter masterbating while watching her own Mom. Kay watched the tape four times and had orgasm after orgasm. She was still fingering her pussy when she decided to call the number on the note.