Marni's black submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was leaning against the wall, feet wide apart, hands on her head, 'go on Marni, give it to me, make me cum in your slut mouth Marni, you are my slut mouth aren't you?'

Marni nodded yes, as she increased her determination to fill her heart and soul with his cum, she was in so much need of it, it almost hurt, she felt him jerk a little. 'Oh God he's going to cum, he's going to cum, Ooooooh,' an orgasm flitted through her, and she physically trembled.

'Did you just cum Marni?' he asked. She nodded her head and kept her near manic rhythm up. 'And who said you could do that, I didn't hear you ask me if you could cum, you bad slut.'

'I'm sorry,' she said in her head. 'Am I mad?' she asked herself.

Marni took no further heed, she kept up her onslaught on his prick, she knew he was going to cum no matter what he said to her. And he did, he blasted a full load right down her throat, she gagged, but never dropped any, she swallowed hungrily. Luke sank to his knees in front of her, and kissed her passionately.

'Come on Marni lets go back to bed.' She went happily dripping wet and slid next to him, the heat she felt from his wet body embraced her. What was happening was she morphing into some other being?

Luke went back to sleep, and told Marni to as well, this annoyed her immensely, but again she did as he told her. On the first morning of their union Luke woke with a hard on, he always did and usually he took care of it himself, but he wouldn't this morning, not when he had his slut principal to do it. He thought about last night, how he had called her a slut, she hadn't complained or muttered about it, she had done what he had told her to do. Had he made her into a slut simply by calling her one, or was she one already but didn't know it, had she been unknowingly waiting for someone strong enough? Had he made her his slut actually, she had done what he had told her to do, and couldn't see any reason why things should be different today.

He turned to her and squeezed a nipple, she awoke, and moaned at him, 'please Luke, let me sleep?'

He pulled her hand to his hard on, and said. 'Get to work on this my slut, I need to cum, and now!'

Marni jerked into full waking, had she heard him correctly, had he ordered her, told her she was a slut and to make him cum? She had, last night fled through her mind, she got up on her knees in sullen obedience, and began to jack him off.

'Make a job of it Marni, get busy!' he ordered loudly, he squeezed a nipple again and she groaned, he slid his hand under her and fingered her pussy, Marni moaned, he worked his middle finger into her ass, and her head dropped, she speeded up jacking him.

'Oh Luke, oh my god, what are you doing to me?'

'How does anything I like sound slut,' he said forcibly, 'you are my slut aren't you Mrs Dixon?'

Marni hesitated, 'how can I be like this, I can't believe I'm giving in and submitting to him and his instructions like this?' she told herself.

But she knew the answer already, it was there in her hand, and lay on her bed in front of her. The superbly crafted body, dressed in wonderful black skin, the prick in her hand, thick, black, hard, long, alive, throbbing and pulsing.

He sensed her inner turmoil and gave her precious seconds to arrive where she was finding herself to be. Marni lifted her beautiful head, realisation and acceptance settling over her, her hair gorgeously messy, she said to him.

'Yes Luke, god forgive me but yes, I am your slut, I want to be your slut, I don't know how or why, but the answer is yes I do, and I am your slut.'

'Good girl, now get on with my wank and I want you to swallow all I give you,' his finger pushed further into her ass, 'Oh and by the way, don't you dare cum until I say you can, understand me babe?' he said as his finger ravaged her.

'Yes Luke,' she said, as her hand became almost a blur, she readied her mouth over him, he had a middle finger in her ass, and now his thumb had collected her clit, she was desperate to cum in moments.

He jerked upwards and his cum shot out as her luscious mouth closed over it. She took it all, great globs of thick steaming cum filled her so full she thought it was going to come out of her nose.

But Marni kept going, she would not fail him, there was something inside her that told her not to. He emptied all he had, and Marni lay her head on his muscular six pack stomach.

Luke pulled her bodily over him and laid her down, his finger and thumb still assaulting her ass and clit, he went to work, she was moaning, groaning and writhing in seconds. She had been aroused as she jacked him off, this sent her over the top, her first orgasm was upon her.

'Don't cum slut, not until I say so.' He reminded her.

'But Luke,' she bleated softly, 'I need to?'

'NO!'

Marni with great reluctance forced herself to back off somehow.

'Luke please?' she begged.

'Tell me you are and always will be my black cock slut Mrs Dixon, call me sir, you black cock slut! And I may allow you to cum.'

Marni's last dregs of resistance fell away as she looked up into his hypnotising dark eyes.

'Yes yes yes, I am your black cock slut sir, I always will be I swear, please sir, please let your slut cum.' Marni really was begging now, there were no pretences, she was pleading to him.

He smiled down at her. 'You can cum for me my beautiful little blond slut, cum for your loving master.' He drove his finger up into her all the way, pressed down on her clit with his thumb and rubbed it. Marni exploded with all the force of a bomb, she screamed out, she had never ever in her life cum the way she just did, she shuddered and quivered like a lake in a force ten gale, her body was under an indefinable orgasmic attack. Cum poured and spit from her pussy, it covered his hand, and it flattened her completely.

She was utterly dazed, as her mind swam and fuddled back into focus; she was still looking up at him. A sea change had come over her, her life had just changed, she was a woman of the world, respected admired and sometimes even feted, chased by men from all quarters, and women too, Yet here she was under the power and control of this beautiful powerful sexy black man boy who was so easily holding her in his mind. He had seemed to have taken over her very being, and what's more she admitted to herself, she was loving it.

'Come here,' she whispered up to him, he sank into her arms, she kissed him, 'you are utterly amazing Luke, whatever it is you've got I want to bottle it and put it on the market.' She smiled softly at him.

'Well Marni, you have it all don't you?' he replied.

'Aren't I the lucky one then,' she said.

'I think you like being a submissive don't you? He told her.

'It appears that I am yours Luke, but no one else's.'

'Unless I tell you different Mrs Dixon.' He replied. She thought to herself, 'every time he calls me Mrs Dixon, he gets me into position somehow.'

'Luke,' she said, 'I had no idea this was in me until you found it and took it out.' She accepted his dominance in those few words, but they both knew it was only sexual dominance, she still had her life outside this. It had all started because she did what he had told her the very first time he had written, it was 'where a white blouse tomorrow and a gold necklace,' that what was had sealed it, she understood this now, and she felt unusually comfortable with it.

'Do you have any rope Mrs Dixon?' he asked nonchalantly.

'Yes in the garage, why.'

'Go and get it.'

She was nonplussed, 'what do you want it for Luke?'

'I won't ask again Mrs Dixon,' he told her gruffly, his eyes stated, 'do it now, or else.'

He was going to tie her over her sofa and fuck her ass, no asking, no permissions, he was going to take it, and her completely.

When she returned he called her into her sitting room.

He took it from her, held her in his arms, kissed her passionately, said to her, 'you are my black cock loving slut aren't you?' his eyes bore into her, challenging her defiance, she gulped and nodded her lovely head, 'how can he just do this to me, turn me on and off like a tap?' she thought. Then told her to go upstairs, shower and come back down, 'dressed to kill Mrs Dixon okay.' Marni left without another word, 30 minutes later she came back, his prick nearly jumped out of his body to get at her.

She was wearing a white micro mini skirt, a tiny black top that was more of a skimpy bra, stockings and suspenders, no panty's and her highest heels, face lightly but beautifully made up. Luke wished he had a camera, 'that can come later,' he told himself.

He had cut the rope into 4 pieces, using his own arms and legs to gauge the lengths, and tied the 4 bits to the legs front and back of her sofa.

He told her to stand at the centre of it behind, and feet spread just so, he knelt and quickly tied each ankle.

'What are you doing Luke?' she wasn't alarmed, yet.

Saying nothing he walked to the front, pulled her forwards and down, the first rope went around her wrist, she knew now what was happening but it was too late, she only had one free arm now.

He tied the other one with ease.

'Now Mrs Dixon its class time, I am going to teach you some thing now, something you won't forget in a hurry,' his power was getting to him, 'slow down' he told himself, 'take it easy,' He mustn't hurt or injure her, that would be the wrong thing to do, but he was going to spank her, then fuck her ass, so if pain was felt, it would be felt with love.

He looked on in awe at the beauty stretched over her own sofa, about to be defiled in a way he hoped she hadn't yet been, his girlfriend had let him fuck her in her ass 2 months ago, and he had loved it, it was the ultimate sacrifice a woman could make to her man, well, he thought so anyway. And now he was looking at Marni's sexy proffered rump, his prick lurched and ached to get into it.

Marni told Luke she wasn't sure she liked being like this and said, 'don't do anything silly Luke?' It was said in a adult to child way, in response he walloped her ass with the flat of his hand. Marni yelped out loudly, 'Oh god Luke stop that, you can't treat me this.... Wallop! Wallop! On each cheek, 'what can't I do slut!'

'Tell me what you are Mrs Dixon, now!'

'I, I, I, I'm your black cock slut, er sir?' She whimpered. 'Oh god' she thought, 'I'm burning hot, what is he doing with me?' Her pussy told her to shut the fuck up and accept it, it wanted this, it was going to have it! She silenced herself from further protests, she now knew the outcome if she complained more.

He started by fondling her, her tits were murdered, his finger felt her ass, her pussy was decimated, and Marni was squealing loudly with the arousal of it, she just could not for the life of her find anyway to be out of his reach.

'You are a slut Mrs Dixon, you dirty black cock slut, you love being black fucked don't you, you're a black cock whore aren't you?' he said in her ears, 'You are my black cock slut whore.'

'Yes yes yes Luke I am, I am everything you tell me to be, I want to be your black cock slut whore, I am your black cock slut whore, Oh Luke do what you want, I want it if you do baby.'

He walloped her ass twice on each cheek again, 'Who am I you fucking dirty slut, who!'

'Sir Luke, you are sir, I'm sorry.' Tears were falling like rain down her cheeks. Her arousal was so intense, the thrill of him, of this, was the most sensational she had ever felt in her long and varied sex life, 'nothing could be better than this,' she thought.

Luke got on his knees behind her and reamed her ass for the first time, the ropes held her in place and kept her from hitting the ceiling. Then Luke did something that was the first time for him, he drove his tongue deep into her little brown hole, her most secret of places. Marni screamed out, cum spit from her pussy and hit his chest. He slapped her ass a few times as he licked and sucked her sphincter and puncturing it with a finger or two along the way.

Treating her pussy to long slow probing licks he sent her into overdrive, cumming and cumming, the sexy beauty was on a personal high as he wondrously attacked her body.

Luke stood, it was time. 'Ever had your ass fucked Mrs Dixon?' he asked blithely.

Marni gasped, now she knew what was about to happen and there was no way to even think about stopping it.

'No sir, I haven't, sir please don't?'

'I have to slut, you are my slut aren't you Mrs Dixon?'

'Yes sir, I am, you know I am.'

'Then ask me nicely slut, ask me to fuck your beautiful white ass with my big black cock, you dirty whore!'

Marni was stumped, there was no way to stop it, and now he was making her ask him to fuck her there.

She took a deep breath then said quietly. 'Please sir, will you fuck my whore white ass with your beautiful big black cock sir, please?'

There she had said it, and now she realised as the truth dawned on her, she meant it, she wanted him to fuck her there, she wanted him to fuck her anywhere he wanted.

'You didn't say that very convincingly you dirty blond black cock loving whore slut!' he shouted at her, and beat her ass agin several times.

She repeated it all again but this time with total pleading and begging in her voice. She wanted it so badly now, she would kill for it.

'That's better Marni, I'm going to fuck your ass so hard that you might not be able to walk for a while, what do you think of that?' he said, as he probed the entrance with his rock hard prick.

'I want it sir, please fuck me in my ass, it's a virgin ass sir, its yours to do with as you will,' she beseeched.

He pushed in, the head took command of her senses, her own head dropped in submission, the pain was awful but Marni gritted her teeth and refused to cry out. He forced it deeper and deeper, never once pulling back, he wanted it all in first time, when his balls slapped against her pussy, that's when Marni let out a suffused moan.

'Oh, oh, oh, Ooooh sir, oh sir, oh Luke oh hell! Mmmmm! Arggh please sir oh please.'

Luke drew back easily, then drove it back in, out again slowly, thump in it went, out again slowly, bang in it went, out, in, out, in, all the while he was crushing her nipples hard and tight, he hooked a finger into her pussy and yanked it upwards Marni screamed out in everything she was, she didn't know if what he was doing was painful, hurtful, terrible, or fabulous, she did know orgasms were battering her mind and body in a way that orgasms never had.

Then she felt him tighten his grip, she knew the signs, he was going to cum, the very thought of him cumming in her once again lifted her heart. She wanted to cheer, because she knew in her heart that while he held all the aces, it was she and she alone that was making him cum, and cum in her. He was as much her captive and slave as she was his in this moment in time, it was a thought she cherished and loved, then bang he exploded in her. Marni's ass seemed to swell like a balloon, she felt his cum swill all around her bowels as he ejected glob after thick glob of cum in her. Then her own dam burst open again, orgasmic bliss was hers once more.

Luke was in heaven, fucking this gorgeous woman just the way he wanted to was so enormously satisfying, he knew he would have to do it again, but because of what had happened between them, he had thoughts of other things too, he would expand it later. He had no idea what a "master" was, it had all fallen into place for him, he had tried the macho role with his girlfriend and failed, in fact she had fucked him off big time! But with Marni she had gone head first into it, and was now doing what he told her to do, she didn't seem to be able to fathom out why she was like she was to him. But she had freely and willingly told him she was his black cock slut whore, and she had meant it too, he was sure of that if nothing else.

She felt him untie her and carry her upstairs to bed, where she collapsed with exhaustion and felt as if she had been in a car crash, she had been rear ended good style that was for sure. Her ass was burning hot, with pain, sensitivity, and lovely patterns of wispy satisfaction of being taken to the top, dumped on and brought back again.

The next thing she knew was waking up alone. 'Where is he?' she asked herself.

It was Saturday night now and they had been making love and fucking each other since last night, they had been at it for nearly 24 hours.

'He is a machine, how can any man fuck like that and keep going the way he does?' she wondered. The answer to her question was right in front of her in the mirror, she was the reason he could keep going, he was fucking and loving one of the most beautiful alluring and desirable women there was to see.

There were lots of things that Marni wasn't seeing, Luke had ideas for her, he already knew their relationship would not stand the test of time, he was too young for her, and she was too old for him, But that wouldn't get in the way of his doing what he wanted with her, she was susceptible to him, his demands, his needs, what he wanted, simply because what he wanted excited her beyond her reasonable sensibility.

She called for him, 'Luke where are you honey?'

'Here in the bath, want to join me?'

Marni scurried off to him, she was naked, and her ass was a very sore, but jumped right in with him, she landed knees either side of him sloshing water every where, and dived straight into a loving kiss.

'Oh honey it seems like a life time since I kissed you, can you believe where we are after only starting this last night, you are a bad boy Luke Drinkwater,' she lovingly scolded him.

'And you Mrs Dixon are a black cock slut whore, who loves and worships my black cock, you are my black cock slut whore aren't you Mrs Dixon?'

Her face and heart dropped, she hadn't expected this, she had thought that he would want to be all lovey dovey.

She relented her position and lay her head on his shoulder, he was forcing her surrender again, she didn't know what to say, to do. 'How does he get me like this with just a few words?'

'I'm sorry sir, I just thought that er, we er, maybe we erm...' she gave up.

Luke laughed out loud, 'Marni come on I'm only joking, you have to lighten up babes, you know when I mean things by now don't you?' he asked, then walloped her ass. Marni howled, it was a stinging slap, it really connected, but she loved it.

'What is wrong with me, he has me right under his thumb,' she said to herself as she kissed his neck, 'me a 35 year old teacher, and him an 18 year old man boy?'

Marni was so disturbed by him, then she realised what it was that triggered her obvious submission, every time he said that same phrase to her. It was as if he was using a supplanted term in her head, and when he said it, under she went.

'Mrs Dixon etc etc,' she went into submit mode.

'Yes sir,' she heard herself say, 'I am very definitely your black cock loving slut whore.' And she smiled, she knew she was now, it helped her understand what had happened within her, he really had found some submerged need to be a submissive and to be dominated, and it had to be a beautiful black man, or as he was living proof because it was he Luke who had her, this boy!

'I need to fuck your ass again Mrs Dixon.' He told her, with a look that said, do it. Marni immediately rose from him, turned around in the bath and offered him her gorgeous ass, she took hold of the in bath shower head, her submission was done, what ever he told her, what ever he did, whatever he said, it was as good as done.

Luke looked on her in utter amazement, what kind of woman was she, at school she was known for her no nonsense approach, nobody argued with her, Mrs Dixon was a strict but fair deputy principal. But now here she was in her own bath obeying him as if he were some sort of God, he didn't fully understand it, but he sure liked it having this blond beauty hanging off his every word. He pondered briefly if it really was him, 'was it because he was black? Probably, or was she just like this but didn't know or realise it, probably a mixture of all the conundrums,' he thought.