Marriage Breakdown

Story Info
Betrayed by a wife after a short marriage.
4.4k words
1.84
64.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have attempted to include as many genres as possible into this tale of pleasure and pain and debauchery. All fictitious and not necessarily recommended. Continue at your own risk.

How quickly can marriages break down?

I was returning home to my wife of 6 weeks. She is a well-built redhead with very large tits but otherwise quite shapely. As I approached our house I first noticed my father in law leaving.

Then I noticed that my wife was at the door-bidding farewell. Nothing apparently strange in that you might think. However my wife was wearing her beautiful Powder blue wedding dress. This beautiful gown had been hand made especially for her as we had found it difficult to get an off the peg one to fit her magnificent 44GG breasts. Down the front from the top to just below the navel was a fairly well concealed zipper.

Having first spotted father in law, my eyes landed upon Janet, my wife. I was astonished to notice that the zipper had been pulled down to the very bottom - allowing her huge magnificent tits to be on full view to anyone who might be in the vicinity. This obviously includes my father in law, John. As I got out of the car Janet slowly pulled up the zipper - finally making the floppy tits disappear from view. I approached the door and we entered the house after Janet had greeted me with a French kiss, which I thought tasted very strange. We moved into the lounge and Delia, Janet's mother, shouted from the kitchen "Is that Phred just come home?"

"Yes mother." she replied.

I realised that Janet was not wearing a bra - obvious from the initial approaching view. What I did not know was quite a lot of things that had occurred prior to my arriving home. Not only was Janet not wearing a bra, but in fact was not wearing anything under the dress. She was stark naked. What I also was unable to see at this point was that a large amount of sperm, deposited by her father, was slowly seeping from her well-used cunt. It was seeping slowly down her legs.

I was not aware that her father had been fucking her ever since she was of a legal age. This was apparently by mutual consent. Father had initially raped her, but after taking her virginity she consented to him fucking her - in fact almost insisted upon it. Also hidden from sight under the beautiful gown was the fact that her arse had been filled with a very large butt plug - put there by her mother Delia after she had fucked her daughter with a large strap-on.

Of course all the above was completely unknown to me - some of which I would find out or be told in the near future. Janet suggested we ask Delia to bring in the champagne to celebrate. "Celebrate what?" I asked. "Just celebrate." said Janet. Janet shouted to her mother and Delia came out of the kitchen crying a tray with 3 full glasses and the remains of a bottle of champagne. "To success!" said Janet. "What success?" said I."You will find out in due course," said Janet. We clinked glasses and downed the contents. Something else I had not known. My glass had been spiked - and how!

The next thing I knew - I don't know how long later. I was sat in a chair; my eyes and brain seemed to be working but none of my limbs. When I looked down at myself I was shocked to the core. I was now wearing the wedding dress! Underneath was a padded bra - I had been given a pair of false tits - suspender belt with seamed stocking attached and a pair of crotchless panties, through which was my stiff 8ins dick. The drug had apparently sent the blood to my dick and left the rest of my limbs inactive. Having realised this I looked across at the bed, upon which Janet was lying. She was wearing no clothing; her nipples had been pierced - again unknown to me - and from her large pierced areolae hung large rings. Her navel had been pierced also and was sporting a large diamond. Her tongue was now also sporting a bar. Her legs were wide apart showing she had been fucked not too long ago - dried cum was scattered around her open cunt and I could just see that her arse appeared to have been pierced by a large butt plug.

My dismay was soon to be compounded. Approaching the bed was a young, slim, well endowed (about 10 or 11 inches) dark skinned male. He moved onto the bed and lifted Janet's legs onto his shoulders. He moved his hands down to her arse and slowly, inch by inch, slid out the large butt plug.

Before her sphincter had time to act in closing the gap, he quickly rammed his massive weapon straight into her gaping arse. I could hear her squeal, whether in pain or pleasure I could not be sure. He rammed in the whole weapon such that his curly pubic hair tickled the surrounds of her arse. After leaving it fully in for several seconds he began to slowly pull out again. As it was almost all out of her he quickly slammed it back again. This was repeated several times at varying speeds, simultaneously he had her nipple rings in his hand and was tugging on them in unison with his shagging.

Occasionally he moved closer to her face and they french kissed with passionate fervour when she pushed her lips to his and murmured "Kiss me!" and through her moans."Just fuck me. Fuck me harder. He pumped her harder, his balls slapping against her ass. Janet went crazy underneath him, cumming again and again on his long fat weapon. Even though he was fucking her arse she felt her pussy getting even juicier and her cunt flowing with her increasing pleasure. The fucking continued for about 20 minutes and then he slowly pulled out, causing quite a pop as it finally fell out.

He now moved over to me in my chair and commenced slapping my face with his still erect arse fucking cock. He did manage to slip the tip into my mouth to enable me have a fleeting taste of his pre-cum mingled with Janet's arse. He did not leave it in my mouth long but moved back to Janet on the bed. He picked up the butt plug and re-stuffed it into her arse - fucking her with it several times before leaving it fully inserted. Having accomplished this act he got Janet to lie on her back with legs as wide open as possible. He slid between her legs and slowly inserted his still fully erect appendage into her slick-waiting cunt. When fully inserted with pubic hair commingling he paused for a full minute. Kissing her swollen upper lips and fondling her huge flopping titties.

After this pause he commenced giving her the fucking she really wanted. "Fuck me!" she commanded him, running her hand over his cheek. "Fuck me with your big black cock till I can't stand it anymore!"

My 8 inches had obviously not satisfied her and she was obviously very happy with being fucked by this huge weapon. He continued fucking her at various speeds until I could sense he was ready to let fly with his sperm. Janet had several noisy orgasms whilst this mammoth fucking was going on.

At last I could see him tense and he plunged his bone fully home and I sensed him stiffen as he was obviously filling her unprotected womb with his very fertile baby producing sperm. (I thought she was on birth control pills but unknown to me she had replaced her pills with sugar coated substitutes) I could not believe how long he was cumming and completely filling her with a huge amount of sperm. She screamed loudly with great pleasure as she received his offering. He remained fully inserted for at least 2 minutes before he slowly withdrew an inch at a time. He picked himself up and retired to the bathroom. I could plainly see signs of his sperm sliding slowly out of her cunt.

By now realisation was dawning. What I thought was a happy event only six weeks ago was obviously a great sham.

The marriage never stood a chance with a cheating sex obsessed bride determined to cuckold me at the first chance. I began to wonder and think about events on my wedding night. Janet had been missing a couple of times at the reception. She said she was going to the bathroom but several times she seemed to be rather a long time, especially when her mother got me on the dance floor. She had kept me on the floor throughout a long session of tunes, both fast and slow and Janet had been missing throughout. Who had been fucking her and how many times that evening had it happened?

I thought my ordeal was over when the well-endowed male disappeared. How wrong I was. After only a few seconds he appeared from the bathroom - at least I thought it was he but in fact it was his twin brother. He moved rapidly over to the bed to join my slowly leaking wife. He made her sit up and take his equally long weapon into her mouth. He was determined that she should stoke him up in preparation for his fucking her by stuffing his cock down her throat for a while to let it come up to size. When he was fully erect he slid it out of her throat. He asked her to get on all fours on the floor at the foot of my chair. He was about to fuck her doggy style.

He moved smoothly behind her and unlike his brother he proceeded to insert his cock very slowly. Only an inch at a time with a long pause between movements. Eventually he was fully inserted - all 10+ inches in her sloppy well-prepared cunt. He commenced fucking her slowly, pulling on her massive dangling tits as they enjoyed themselves. After 10 minutes fucking he pulled the butt plug out of her arse, removed his cock from her cunt and replaced the plug in her arse with it. He powered into her arse and fucked her relentlessly at great speed. She squealed with pleasure and was constantly orgasmic. Whilst fucking her arse he had reached over and nastily stuffed the butt plug into my mouth. Due to the rapidity of the fucking he quickly stiffened up and filled her arse with his copious cum.

As he pulled out of her arse slowly I could hear footsteps on the stairs. Three of my mates (soon to become ex mates) entered the room as arranged by Janet and Delia. (Again unknown to me all three had been fucking both Janet and Delia for the past six months).

The next action happened simultaneously between Janet and myself. Whilst things were happening to Janet they were also happening to me. The three mates started on Janet whilst the two brothers dealt with me.

First they laid me on the ground and whilst one held my slack mouth open the other pointed his cock at my opened mouth. First a dribble and then a torrent of piss showered down into my mouth and over my face. This continued until he was empty. He then took over the mouth opening whilst the other brother emptied his bladder into my mouth and face. They picked me up and whilst one held me the other ripped the dress from my body. Next came the bra - not gently either. This left me in just belt, stockings and panties. Nipple clamps were next tightly fixed and large weights attached. My foreskin was pierced with a hook and again a large weight attached. My mouth was now filled with a ball gag.

Father in law John then appeared with an 'X' frame, which he erected at the bedside. My arms were attached to the upper arms and my legs to the lower. The frame was hinged at the centre and the top now pulled down to the floor. This left me with hands and feet at ground level and my arse sticking up above in a vulnerable position. Whilst all this was going on the three 'mates' had been fucking Janet on the bed - filling both holes with their copious sperm. A couple of times they double-teamed her whilst the third kept his cock at full mast in her mouth.

I was surprised that my arse had not been filled with a butt plug but soon found out why.From the kitchen Delia appeared. A naked Delia in her full glory. Beautiful large breasts quivering as she moved rapidly towards me. I said naked but not quite. At her groin I spotted that she was sporting a huge strap-on dildo. The small end inserted in her cunt and the very large end ominously quivering in front of her.

She wasted no time in getting behind me and I cringed in anticipation. It was not long in coming. No preliminaries - straight into my virgin arsehole. My internal scream was not heard due to the ball gag. It was the most excruciating pain I had ever felt in my life. I assume similar to childbirth in a woman but I am sure it was probably worse than most.

I guess the business end now stuffed up my arse was as big if not bigger than the twins. She proceeded to give me the fucking of my life. The pain did start to recede but took its time. Eventually the pain transformed slowly into a more pleasant sensation. After about 15 minutes I started to enjoy it - what a change round. I do not think Delia realised the change round. She was intent in causing me as much pain as possible. Even when she started pulling on the weights attached to the nipple clamps - I still got beautiful sensations and my cock started to swell. I think at that stage Delia noticed and pulled out rapidly before thrusting in with all her might. This she repeated several times before removing the strap-on completely and moving away. During this final rapid thrusting I could not control myself and soon, embarrassingly, I ejaculated.

I was now very surprised to see my daughter Daphne enter the room. She was quite naked. And I could see that her cunt and arse were both leaking cum. She moved over to me and as I was still bent over she reached out and slowly caressed my tortured arsehole. This was only a preliminary to her next act. She inserted her little finger into my suffering arse. She wiggled it around and then inserted a second finger. After she had inserted all four I began to wonder where she was going to stop. She wiggled all four fingers around and then slowly added her thumb.

Soon after her whole hand, up to her wrist was enclosed in my arse. After wiggling around more she started to push further into my arse until she was in up to her elbow. Leaving it to soak for a while she then proceeded to pull out to the wrist and back in to the elbow. This was repeated several times. She completely ignored my screams of pain. Rather she told me not to be such a sissy and spanked my arse with her other hand. Finally she decided she had had enough fun for now. She whispered in my ear that she was going into another room to get fucked again. With that she ripped her hand and arm out of my arse very rapidly. Causing me to give another almighty scream as the hand came out.

I now saw John approaching me with what appeared to be an enema bag and nozzle. My sight did not let me down - it was an enema bag and nozzle. John inserted the nozzle into my wide-open arse, lifted the bag to the top of the frame and released the clip. The warm liquid from the bag began to drain into my bowels. This was actually the first time I had ever had an enema. It felt very strange as my bowels began to fill up with the warm liquid. What I thought was warm soapy water was anything but. In fact the bag had been filled with the combined piss of Janet, Delia, John and the three mates. When the bag had been fully drained into my arsehole the nozzle was removed. To stop any liquid leaking Delia now inserted a large butt plug into my full arse.

I was now brought into the upright position just in time to see Janet's father approaching me again.

He slowly removed his clothes and moved over to me on the frame. His very large cock was quite droopy when he forced it into my mouth. And he proceeded to my mouth viciously. When he had fucked my mouth long enough to give him full erection he moved over to the bed where Janet was lying on her back.

She had her legs spread wide and her knees raised, showing her much-used cunt. I could see the cum from my mates and the twins oozing out of her very well used cunt and arsehole. With a flourish he moved between her legs and with one huge thrust was in her cunt up to his balls. He then proceeded to give her yet another fucking. I could hear Janet gasping with pleasure as she encouraged him to fuck her harder. "Harder Dad, Harder." she screamed. It did not take long before she was yelling at the top of her voice. It was obvious she was having yet another orgasm. This orgasm was very long as well as being noisy.

Her father continued shafting her throughout. And it was not much later when we all saw him stiffen up and shaft her more rapidly and erratically. He was obviously cumming and depositing yet more great volumes of sperm inside her already overflowing cunt. He lay on top of her and they embraced and kissed. When they had recovered he slowly removed his cock from her well-used cunt.

Having witnessed this final act of depravity I was laid down, still on the frame. Two of my ex mates now forced a metal framework into my mouth to ensure that it would remain open. With the help of one of my mates, Janet's father raised her from the bed and brought her over to me. They made sure that her arsehole and cunt were placed immediately above my mouth, to enable all the sperm to drain from her into my mouth.

Whilst she was letting all the spunk drain from her arse and cunt into my mouth she told me the following.

This lunchtime I went down to the local club with my father, mother and your three mates. I was wearing my wedding dress but underneath I was not naked. I was wearing your favourite bra with matching belt and stockings. I was also wearing a pair of crotchless panties and my 6inch stilettos.

When we got to the club we noticed that our 18-year-old daughter Daphne was already there. She was wearing a tight sweater and a mini skirt and obviously no bra or panties. She was quietly drinking vodkas when we arrived.

My father arranged for me to stand on a table in the centre of the room. He then announced that my clothing - except the dress and shoes - would now be auctioned. When we had enough attention my mother Delia unzipped the dress and let it fall to my feet.

The auction started with the stockings. Bidding was quite slow so we decided that both would be offered together. The winning bidder was allowed to remove them from my legs, giving her a nice feel whilst doing so. Next to be auctioned was the suspender belt which was bought by the same woman as the stockings. She was allowed to remove it and at the same time have a nice long feel of my arse. She took more liberties than expected and actually inserted a couple of fingers into my rectum.

The next item was my huge bra, which as you recall was your favourite as it had cutouts for my nipples. Bidding was brisk and the highest bidder was allowed to come over and remove it personally. He was allowed a quick play of my now naked tits before retiring back to his seat. Delia accompanied him and asked him if he wanted the bonus. He accepted and Delia unzipped him and sucked his cock to full mast. She then sat on his lap making sure his cock was inserted into her waiting cunt. He was allowed to fuck her until the next item was sold.

The next item was the crotchless panties. The bidding for these was even more frantic and eventually reached twice the price of the bra. This time the winner was allowed to remove the panties and also play with my cunt for five minutes. He was allowed both fingers and tongue but no cock. On sitting down he was offered and accepted the same terms as the bra purchaser. This time Delia sat facing the audience letting him play with her tits whilst fucking her. As this was the last item he was given longer to fuck Delia.

Whilst the auction was ongoing Daphne had moved over to the corner where father was sitting. She gave him a nice French kiss and sat in his lap facing him. It was soon very obvious that he had taken out his cock and let it slide into her unprotected cunt. She was now slowly raising herself up and down with his fully erect cock inside her.

Having sold all my items of clothing, it was then decided to sell my cunt to the highest bidder.

A mattress was brought in and placed on the floor and I lay down upon it. Legs open wide to entice a higher bid from the patrons. When the winner was decided he was allowed to join me on the mattress.

12